test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    *Tsuki starts to adjust her position to put more weight on Karen while they roll around, hoping to use it to get on top even with their lock up.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Tsuki starts to adjust her position to put more weight on Karen while they roll around, hoping to use it to get on top even with their lock up.*

*She succeeds, Karen punching her in the side to try and keep her off-balance.*
  • Options
    *Tsuki has been forced to mount Karen in an awkward position to stay on top, and its leaving her vulnerable to being bucked off, but she tries to move for a pin despite her losing some balance.*
  • Options
    *Tsuki has been forced to mount Karen in an awkward position to stay on top, and its leaving her vulnerable to being bucked off, but she tries to move for a pin despite her losing some balance.*

*Karen refuses to give up, trying to buck Tsuki off and get to her feet.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*After a few tries Tsuki is knocked off, taking enough time for Karen to take the advantage while she's getting up*
  • Options

*After a few tries Tsuki is knocked off, taking enough time for Karen to take the advantage while she's getting up*

*Karen backs off and puts up her guard, breathing heavily.*

Karen *panting*: That all you got?
  • Options

Tsuki: *She's panting as well, starting to tire out* You know I've always got more for you.

*She moves closer but slower this time, trying to conserve her stamina as she begins to circle*
  • Options

Tsuki: *She's panting as well, starting to tire out* You know I've always got more for you.

*She moves closer but slower this time, trying to conserve her stamina as she begins to circle*

*Karen matches her before throwing a quick combo of punches followed by a high kick.*
  • Options

*Karen matches her before throwing a quick combo of punches followed by a high kick.*

*Tsuki takes a couple of punches but ducks under the kick to go for an uppercut*
  • Options
    *Karen blocks and gets knocked back, quickly jumping forward for a knee strike.*
  • Options
    *Karen blocks and gets knocked back, quickly jumping forward for a knee strike.*

*Tsuki tries to parry the knee and throw a punch into Karen's abdomen before she can recover*
  • Options

*Tsuki tries to parry the knee and throw a punch into Karen's abdomen before she can recover*

*She succeeds, Karen staggering back.*
  • Options

*She succeeds, Karen staggering back.*

*Tsuki goes to lock up with her while she's recovering, hoping to pin her against the ropes*
  • Options
    *She succeeds, Karen trying to punch her off.*

Karen *struggling*: Get! Off!
  • Options

*Tsuki grunts with each impact throwing punches against Karen's abdomen then backing off when Karen's punches get too much*
  • Options

*Tsuki grunts with each impact throwing punches against Karen's abdomen then backing off when Karen's punches get too much*

*Karen tackles her, trying to force her against the corner.*
  • Options
    *Karen manages to, Tsuki squirming for control but soon she's up against it, losing her momentum in the fight as Karen gains control*
  • Options
    *Karen manages to, Tsuki squirming for control but soon she's up against it, losing her momentum in the fight as Karen gains control*

*Karen punches Tsuki a few times before trying to roll backwards and take her down to the mat, hoping to pin her.*
  • Options
    *Karen manages to pin Tsuki, the other girl panting hard as her stamina is running out. It's taking too much out of her to struggle, and after a moment she starts to tap out, finally at her limit.*
  • Options
    *Karen manages to pin Tsuki, the other girl panting hard as her stamina is running out. It's taking too much out of her to struggle, and after a moment she starts to tap out, finally at her limit.*

*Karen releases her and rolls off, panting as well.*

Karen *panting*: Good fight...
  • Options

Tsuki *closes her eyes as she takes a breath to try and recover*: It was... hope you weren't planning on doing much else after a fight like that, I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
  • Options

Tsuki *closes her eyes as she takes a breath to try and recover*: It was... hope you weren't planning on doing much else after a fight like that, I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Karen: Well, I'm definitely not bored anymore. *She smirks teasingly at Tsuki.*

Besides, you're only sore because you lost.
  • Options
    Tsuki: Well, wouldn't you be too? *she sticks her tongue out at Karen but doesn't try to get up yet* Maybe next time let's watch a movie.
  • Options
    Tsuki: Well, wouldn't you be too? *she sticks her tongue out at Karen but doesn't try to get up yet* Maybe next time let's watch a movie.

Karen: Deal.
  • Options
    Tsuki: So what are you going to do now? *she slowly starts to sit up, rubbing her lower back*
  • Options
    Tsuki: So what are you going to do now? *she slowly starts to sit up, rubbing her lower back*

Karen: Go see Kenar for some medical assistance, then...

Drake *Over Comm*: All hands, we're approaching New Vega. Stand by for landing.

Karen: Maybe go on a date with Serah?
  • Options
    Tsuki: A date? Well, I wish you luck with that, I might go sightseeing, I haven't been off the ship too much honestly, I need to broaden my horizons more than visiting places in the holodeck.
  • Options
    Tsuki: A date? Well, I wish you luck with that, I might go sightseeing, I haven't been off the ship too much honestly, I need to broaden my horizons more than visiting places in the holodeck.

Karen: Have fun.

*A few hours later, Karen and Serah are hanging out at a bar when the bartender comes over.*

Bartender: Hey, weren't you over...? Do you have a sister by any chance?

Karen: Yeah, why?

Bartender: Nevermind. She's at the other end of the bar.

*The bartender wanders off and Karen looks over curiously. After a moment, she smirks at Serah.*

Karen: I'm just gonna go make Daya leap outta her skin. Be right back. *She gives Serah a quick kiss.*
  • Options
  • Options
    OoC: I'm sorry about the delay, end of April and early may has been rough on me, haven't had much of a break.

Serah: *she rolls her eyes playfully, but gives her a smile.* Just be careful it doesn't accidentally turn into a fight, I'd like to enjoy my drink.

*She glances over at the area the bartender mentioned Daya was in, trying to be discreet about it, curious to see how the playful prank goes*