test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Kaede: *she rolls over onto her stomach kicking her feet in the air* Well, do you have anything specific you want to work on? I'd like to get better at grappling, I can beat you but my martial arts are really all about striking. It's harder for me when someone actually has me locked up.

Satin: Sure this isn't just an excuse to...? *She smirks teasingly.*
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Kaede: *she rolls over onto her stomach kicking her feet in the air* Well, do you have anything specific you want to work on? I'd like to get better at grappling, I can beat you but my martial arts are really all about striking. It's harder for me when someone actually has me locked up.

Kaede: I don't have any idea what you could possibly be implying... *She blushes lightly but gives her a wink* but if we happen to wind up doing some other activities, then that's just a happy coincidence. *She laughs a little*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Kaede: I don't have any idea what you could possibly be implying... *She blushes lightly but gives her a wink* but if we happen to wind up doing some other activities, then that's just a happy coincidence. *She laughs a little*

*Satin smiles and rolls over onto her front, looking at Kaede playfully.*

Satin: Well, far be it for me to turn down a chance to pin you down. What do you wanna practice first?

Satin: Well, far be it for me to turn down a chance to pin you down. What do you wanna practice first?

OoC: Sorry for the long delay, I really need to try and be more active...

Kaede: *She sticks her tongue out in response* Well, I think I need to improve on grapples, wrestling, and stuff like that. I never quite got that far in my training... But what about you? What are areas you feel like practicing right now?

OoC: Sorry for the long delay, I really need to try and be more active...

Kaede: *She sticks her tongue out in response* Well, I think I need to improve on grapples, wrestling, and stuff like that. I never quite got that far in my training... But what about you? What are areas you feel like practicing right now?

*OOC: Don't worry about it man. *

Satin: Well, I could certainly do with practicing my grappling too. Also kicks - you seem to have a big leg-up on me there.
    Kaede: I'm certain I could teach you a thing or two about those myself. And there's other benefits to working on leg strength. *she teases* I think I can think of a few techniques that might help you, but the more complex stuff is a bit harder without getting into deeper martial arts stuff, and I'm not sure I'm qualified to be a teacher on all that. *she rubs the back of her neck* I'm not even "done" with it myself.
    Kaede: I'm certain I could teach you a thing or two about those myself. And there's other benefits to working on leg strength. *she teases* I think I can think of a few techniques that might help you, but the more complex stuff is a bit harder without getting into deeper martial arts stuff, and I'm not sure I'm qualified to be a teacher on all that. *she rubs the back of her neck* I'm not even "done" with it myself.

Satin: Out of curiosity, who taught you?

Kaede: A family friend, I was taken in by them after... what happened, her name is Rin, but I decided to try and head out on my own because things were getting a bit well... strained at home. I should probably apologize at some point. *She sounds anxious, and seems to feel a bit guilty as she talks* I think you'd like her. She's a Paclu who was a roomate with my mother and was good friends with both my parents. She learned the Dragon Style of martial arts growing up on earth, and continued training herself even to nowadays I'm assuming, she thought that martial arts was "good for the soul" and could help with a lot of things.

Kaede: A family friend, I was taken in by them after... what happened, her name is Rin, but I decided to try and head out on my own because things were getting a bit well... strained at home. I should probably apologize at some point. *She sounds anxious, and seems to feel a bit guilty as she talks* I think you'd like her. She's a Paclu who was a roomate with my mother and was good friends with both my parents. She learned the Dragon Style of martial arts growing up on earth, and continued training herself even to nowadays I'm assuming, she thought that martial arts was "good for the soul" and could help with a lot of things.

Satin: She sounds cool. What happened?

Kaede: Well, we had a bit of a fight. I was getting into a lot more fights because it was around the anniversary of what happened, and I didn't want to stay cooped up. Part of me wish there was something I could do to "get back" at those responsible, part of me was just hoping to drown out the pain with whatever I could. I wound up leaving because I didn't want to be lectured about how I felt, its difficult to talk with her about how I felt... its just... easier speaking with you. *She kisses Satin's cheek* because I love you. Of course I love her like family but I feel like I can be more open with you cause you'll understand me.

Kaede: Well, we had a bit of a fight. I was getting into a lot more fights because it was around the anniversary of what happened, and I didn't want to stay cooped up. Part of me wish there was something I could do to "get back" at those responsible, part of me was just hoping to drown out the pain with whatever I could. I wound up leaving because I didn't want to be lectured about how I felt, its difficult to talk with her about how I felt... its just... easier speaking with you. *She kisses Satin's cheek* because I love you. Of course I love her like family but I feel like I can be more open with you cause you'll understand me.

*Satin smiles softly and leans against her.*

Satin: Even though I was... you know...?
    Kaede: Yes. *she rests her head against Satin* I don't feel any anger or discomfort or anything like that over it. I'm just sorry you had to suffer too.
    Kaede: Yes. *she rests her head against Satin* I don't feel any anger or discomfort or anything like that over it. I'm just sorry you had to suffer too.

Satin: It means a lot to hear you say that...

OoC: Its been a bit of a rough week for me.

Kaede: Hey, no matter what happens, there's no place I'd rather be than with you. *She reaches over and holds Satin's hand squeezing it gently* So if you ever feel any guilt or anything like that, remember that I'm here for you.

Kaede: Hey, no matter what happens, there's no place I'd rather be than with you. *She reaches over and holds Satin's hand squeezing it gently* So if you ever feel any guilt or anything like that, remember that I'm here for you.

*Satin leans over and kisses her.*

*Kaede blushes and leans into it, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.*

*Kaede blushes and leans into it, closing her eyes and enjoying the moment.*

*After a moment, Satin pulls away.*

Satin: So... What now?

*Tora Ziyal. Daya is beating on a training bag in the gym, very clearly angry about something.*
    Kaede: Well... we could work on the training I suggested, unless you would rather something else?

*Susan approaches from behind Daya, wrapping her arms around her waist to give her a hug before separating to not interfere*

Susan: What's wrong? It doesn't take an expert to see something is bothering you.
    Kaede: Well... we could work on the training I suggested, unless you would rather something else?

*Susan approaches from behind Daya, wrapping her arms around her waist to give her a hug before separating to not interfere*

Susan: What's wrong? It doesn't take an expert to see something is bothering you.

Satin: Hmm...

*She moves into a crouch and gives Kaede a teasing smile.*

Well, you did want to practice your grappling, right?

*Tora Ziyal. Daya leans back into Susan's hug, before returning to her combinations once she separates.*

Daya: Angry about Karen and Serah getting hurt...

*OOC: Daya's mentioned to Susan before about feeling responsible for Jane, since Jane is technically a clone of her, not Karen.*
    OoC: Thanks for the reminder. Did we ever have Daya talk with Serah directly about what happened? And sorry for my absence... I know it's not that big of a deal but I always get so anxious over it when I'm gone for so long.

Kaede: *she rolls her eyes playfully, starting to get into a crouch herself* That's true, I did mention something like that.

Susan: I think they're both recovering now. *she sighs* You know it's not your fault... *she looks thoughtful for a moment* I'm not sure if it's my place to tell you this but... do you know about Serah's Mom?
    OoC: Thanks for the reminder. Did we ever have Daya talk with Serah directly about what happened? And sorry for my absence... I know it's not that big of a deal but I always get so anxious over it when I'm gone for so long.

Kaede: *she rolls her eyes playfully, starting to get into a crouch herself* That's true, I did mention something like that.

Susan: I think they're both recovering now. *she sighs* You know it's not your fault... *she looks thoughtful for a moment* I'm not sure if it's my place to tell you this but... do you know about Serah's Mom?

OOC: I get that man. I deal with anxiety too. Take as long as you need.

I don't think we did have Serah and Daya talk about it, no. Karen pretty much went ballistic on Daya when she found out, which is what prompted Daya to tell Susan, but I don't believe Daya and Serah have spoken about it.

*Daya shakes her head.

Dalos Alpha Prime. Satin smirks mischievously before pouncing on Kaede and trying to wrestle her to the ground.*
    Susan: Lilly was a clone of one of the Tara's. Not your Mom, but the other Tara's. Lilly, was an assassin I think one who tried to hurt people, before something happened and she was lost and hurt, and our Mom's helped her find her way again, so she was able to turn her life around. I don't know all the details, Serah has told me a bit about it, I think Lilly feels ashamed of all that. But it was never the other Tara's fault that a clone was made of her and did bad stuff. *she rubs the back of her neck, hoping that the somewhat similar situation helps Daya in some way* She couldn't control what someone else did with her DNA.

*Kaede giggles, pushing back against her, but if Satin really tries then she's able to push through Kaede's counter attempts and get her on the ground*
    Susan: Lilly was a clone of one of the Tara's. Not your Mom, but the other Tara's. Lilly, was an assassin I think one who tried to hurt people, before something happened and she was lost and hurt, and our Mom's helped her find her way again, so she was able to turn her life around. I don't know all the details, Serah has told me a bit about it, I think Lilly feels ashamed of all that. But it was never the other Tara's fault that a clone was made of her and did bad stuff. *she rubs the back of her neck, hoping that the somewhat similar situation helps Daya in some way* She couldn't control what someone else did with her DNA.

*Kaede giggles, pushing back against her, but if Satin really tries then she's able to push through Kaede's counter attempts and get her on the ground*

*After a moment, Daya nods.*

Daya: Thank you.

*Dalos. Satin just tries to hold her ground for a moment.*

Susan: I'm glad to help... I've been really worried about you lately. *She gives a soft hopeful smile*

*Kaede starts to alter her footing, trying out different methods to better push against Satin, doing some trial and error to see what works better for gaining an advantage*

Susan: I'm glad to help... I've been really worried about you lately. *She gives a soft hopeful smile*

*Kaede starts to alter her footing, trying out different methods to better push against Satin, doing some trial and error to see what works better for gaining an advantage*

*Daya suddenly smirks mischievously and throws Susan to the mat. She immediately pins her down and gives her a tender kiss.*

Crewman *teasing*: Get a room, you two!

*Dalos. Satin let's Kaede experiment, grunting as she's forced back a short way.*
    Susan: *Her eyes widen as she was caught off guard, suppressing a giggle and returning the kiss with a content look in her eye* Maybe you should pin me more often.

Kaede: Don't be afraid to push back more too. *she continues putting on the pressure, before giving a quick glance to their feet and trying to use the front of her feet to angle their grapple downward, seeing if she can force Satin to the mat*
    Susan: *Her eyes widen as she was caught off guard, suppressing a giggle and returning the kiss with a content look in her eye* Maybe you should pin me more often.

Kaede: Don't be afraid to push back more too. *she continues putting on the pressure, before giving a quick glance to their feet and trying to use the front of her feet to angle their grapple downward, seeing if she can force Satin to the mat*

Daya: Is that a challenge?

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Just as Kaede starts to do so, Satin tucks her head in under Kaede's shoulders and rams forward, trying to regain ground.*
    Susan: I was thinking more of an offer... but a challenge might be fun. *she winks*

*Kaede keeps focused but stumbles losing a fair bit of ground to Satin, but she starts to dig her feet in to resist before trying to redirect Satin to get her back closer to where she began the "charge"*
    Susan: I was thinking more of an offer... but a challenge might be fun. *she winks*

*Kaede keeps focused but stumbles losing a fair bit of ground to Satin, but she starts to dig her feet in to resist before trying to redirect Satin to get her back closer to where she began the "charge"*

*Daya blushes slightly at the wink, before leaning in to Susan's ear.*

Daya *whispering*: Wanna go back to our quarters?

*Dalos. Satin tries to sweep out Kaede's leg and take her down.*
    Susan: *she coughs lightly and nods* I think thats for the best. Gives us more freedom for a "spar". *she sticks her tongue out then kisses Daya again*

*Kaede can feel the sweep coming but she doesn't quite know how to resist it and takes too long to decide on a maneuver enabling Satin to trip her up and get her down*