test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Cassi manages the toss, with Johanna doing a spin as she hits the ground to move into a kick*

*Susan lets herself be tripped in order to move with the fall and try to gain ground control*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Cassi manages the toss, with Johanna doing a spin as she hits the ground to move into a kick*

*Susan lets herself be tripped in order to move with the fall and try to gain ground control*

*Cassi ducks back from the kick.*

Cassi: Not bad.

*Tora Ziyal. Daya growls as they struggle, rolling them over a few times.*
  • Options
    Johanna: Thank you. There's a reason I can give Mila a good competition. *She smiles, steadying her breathing* So where'd you learn how to fight? I figure its the same as Mila.

Susan: So much tossing and turning. *She grits her teeth as they roll back and forth, working to get on top*
  • Options
    Johanna: Thank you. There's a reason I can give Mila a good competition. *She smiles, steadying her breathing* So where'd you learn how to fight? I figure its the same as Mila.

Susan: So much tossing and turning. *She grits her teeth as they roll back and forth, working to get on top*

Cassi: Starfleet Academy. But Mila trained with Mom a lot. And she was always more of a fighter, anyway.

*Cassi reforms her guard, waiting for Johanna to make the next move.

Tora Ziyal. Daya grunts as she keeps bucking to stop Susan pinning her down.*

Daya *grunting, teasing*: What's wrong, getting tired?
  • Options
    Johanna: Really? From how you fight I would've figured you're just as much of one. *she moves to punch, alternating from left to right in a bid to disorient Cassi from where she's trying to punch*

Susan: I'm pretty sure from experience I have more stamina than you. *she teases back, but her breathing is getting heavier as she keeps them on their side to get a chance to recover a bit*
  • Options
    Johanna: Really? From how you fight I would've figured you're just as much of one. *she moves to punch, alternating from left to right in a bid to disorient Cassi from where she's trying to punch*

Susan: I'm pretty sure from experience I have more stamina than you. *she teases back, but her breathing is getting heavier as she keeps them on their side to get a chance to recover a bit*

*Cassi keeps her guard up, trying to cover either direction, allowing Johanna to put her on the defensive.

Tora Ziyal. Daya takes the chance to recover as well, before tightening her hold on Susan in a bid to finally get on top.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Cassi keeps her guard up, trying to cover either direction, allowing Johanna to put her on the defensive.

Tora Ziyal. Daya takes the chance to recover as well, before tightening her hold on Susan in a bid to finally get on top.*

*Johanna moves into sweeping punches, her body swaying from side to side as she continues putting pressure on Cassi, forcing her back further and further*

*Susan lets her get on top hoping to use the momentum to move on top herself, but giving Daya the opportunity to gain advantage with this risk*
  • Options

*Johanna moves into sweeping punches, her body swaying from side to side as she continues putting pressure on Cassi, forcing her back further and further*

*Susan lets her get on top hoping to use the momentum to move on top herself, but giving Daya the opportunity to gain advantage with this risk*

*Daya gets on top and just keeps squeezing Susan, growling playfully.

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi tries to counter, quickly ducking under Johanna's punches and locking up, trying to push her back.*
  • Options

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi tries to counter, quickly ducking under Johanna's punches and locking up, trying to push her back.*

*Johanna pushes against her, Cassi is gaining ground but Johanna is trying to destabilize her stance as they clash*

Susan: You like being up there? *She teases, sticking her tongue out and pulling Daya closer to her a bit, making a cute squeak as she's squeezed*
  • Options

*Johanna pushes against her, Cassi is gaining ground but Johanna is trying to destabilize her stance as they clash*

Susan: You like being up there? *She teases, sticking her tongue out and pulling Daya closer to her a bit, making a cute squeak as she's squeezed*

*Daya grunts awkwardly, stuck breathing onto Susan's neck. After a moment, Daya starts loosening her hold and Susan has a chance to counter.

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi tries to throw a couple of jabs into Johanna's gut as Johanna succeeds in destabilising her.*
  • Options

*Daya grunts awkwardly, stuck breathing onto Susan's neck. After a moment, Daya starts loosening her hold and Susan has a chance to counter.

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi tries to throw a couple of jabs into Johanna's gut as Johanna succeeds in destabilising her.*

*Susan takes the opportunity, pressing her advantages and moving to get Daya into a hold and get on top*

*Johanna takes the hits, backing off but trying to trip her on the way back, but leaving herself open to do so*
  • Options

*Susan takes the opportunity, pressing her advantages and moving to get Daya into a hold and get on top*

*Johanna takes the hits, backing off but trying to trip her on the way back, but leaving herself open to do so*

*She succeeds, Daya struggling.

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi gets tripped, quickly tucking into a backwards roll to try and get back to her feet.*
  • Options
    *Susan tries to pin her with the hold, panting from the effort*

*Johanna rushes the advantage, pouncing while Cassi is rolling to pin her down*
  • Options
    *Susan tries to pin her with the hold, panting from the effort*

*Johanna rushes the advantage, pouncing while Cassi is rolling to pin her down*

*Daya struggles for a few more moments before tapping out.

R.S.S. Columbia. She succeeds, Cassi trying to kick her off.*
  • Options
    Susan: that was close... *she just rests on top of Daya, no longer pinning her*

Johanna: I can definitely see why you can give Mila a run for her money... *She's losing her grip as Cassi keeps kicking, but she shifts her weight to make it a bit harder to move her while weakening the pin*
  • Options
    Susan: that was close... *she just rests on top of Daya, no longer pinning her*

Johanna: I can definitely see why you can give Mila a run for her money... *She's losing her grip as Cassi keeps kicking, but she shifts her weight to make it a bit harder to move her while weakening the pin*

Daya *panting*: Yeah...

Take five, then best two out of three, hotstuff?

*R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi grunts and tries to roll them over.*
  • Options
    Susan: I think I can go again, but at this rate we're both going to be tired out going at it that much. *She gives Daya a kiss on the cheek, rolling off her and laying beside her so they can recover easier*

*Cassi manages to, but Johanna squirms beneath her*
  • Options
    Susan: I think I can go again, but at this rate we're both going to be tired out going at it that much. *She gives Daya a kiss on the cheek, rolling off her and laying beside her so they can recover easier*

Daya *teasing*: You're just afraid you'll lose.

*R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi throws a couple of punches at Johanna before backing off.*

Cassi: You're pretty good yourself...
  • Options

*R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi throws a couple of punches at Johanna before backing off.*

Susan: *She sticks her tongue out* When you put it like that way...

*Johanna gets up, taking a moment to get back into a stance*

Johanna: I have to be to keep up with Mila. I've put myself into training harder since I turned over a new leaf.
  • Options

Susan: *She sticks her tongue out* When you put it like that way...

*Johanna gets up, taking a moment to get back into a stance*

Johanna: I have to be to keep up with Mila. I've put myself into training harder since I turned over a new leaf.

*Daya sticks her tongue out back before relaxing to recover.

R.S.S. Columbia. Cassi circles, watching Johanna carefully.*
  • Options
    *Johanna circles as well, eyeing Cassi and considering her options before moving to attack, making side steps to try and feint Cassi before launching into a hook*
  • Options
    *Johanna circles as well, eyeing Cassi and considering her options before moving to attack, making side steps to try and feint Cassi before launching into a hook*

*Cassi blocks and tries to answer back with an elbow strike.*
  • Options

*The Elbow strike gets past Johanna's attempts to evade it, but with the impact she swiflty moves into a kick trying to get Cassi before she can block again*
  • Options

*The Elbow strike gets past Johanna's attempts to evade it, but with the impact she swiflty moves into a kick trying to get Cassi before she can block again*

*Cassi takes the kick, getting knocked back into the ropes.*
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry, January has been really busy for me.

*Johanna moves to push her advantage pushing Cassi against the ropes to bounce her down to the ground with a sweep kick*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: howdy howdy all. Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year and had a good holiday. I may jump back in soon and take a little different approach still deciding. So I may jump back in here over the next few days if I can get a good story idea in my head.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Johanna moves to push her advantage pushing Cassi against the ropes to bounce her down to the ground with a sweep kick*

*She takes Cassi down, Cassi grunting as she tries to kick Johanna off.*

OOC: No worries man.
  • Options

OoC: It'd be nice to have you back Logan.

*Johanna adjusts herself to try and pin Cassi's legs down before she can get Johanna to back off*
  • Options

OoC: It'd be nice to have you back Logan.

*Johanna adjusts herself to try and pin Cassi's legs down before she can get Johanna to back off*

*She succeeds, Cassi tapping out.*

Cassi: Okay, you win.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: thanks have an idea now just need to decide where to have them start. Probably in the next few days.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."