test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Tura Prime. A medical shuttle lands at the spaceport, dropping off Kara and Triss as their company platoon leaders (or squad leaders in Triss' case) wait for them, saluting.*

Lt. Forken: Welcome back, Captain.

Kara: Thanks. What's our status?

Lt. Forken: The company's awaiting redeployment. Most of the city is now secure: just a handful of Alliance strongpoints left. Word is Admiral Forrester is on his way to deliver our new orders to you, sir.

*R.S.S. Enterprise. Matt is watching the holomap while he waits for his shuttle, Garrick standing next to him.*

Matt: I've recieved word that an Aide has been sent to give us a hand. While I'm on the planet, you'll be in charge of the fleet, Captain. Make sure you bring the Aide straight to the CIC. Everything's already been set up for her here.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Tura Prime. A medical shuttle lands at the spaceport, dropping off Kara and Triss as their company platoon leaders (or squad leaders in Triss' case) wait for them, saluting.*

Lt. Forken: The company's awaiting redeployment. Most of the city is now secure: just a handful of Alliance strongpoints left. Word is Admiral Forrester is on his way to deliver our new orders to you, sir.

*R.S.S. Enterprise. Matt is watching the holomap while he waits for his shuttle, Garrick standing next to him.*

Matt: I've recieved word that an Aide has been sent to give us a hand. While I'm on the planet, you'll be in charge of the fleet, Captain. Make sure you bring the Aide straight to the CIC. Everything's already been set up for her here.

Garrick: Who's the aide?

Triss: wonder what we'll be doing.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Sala keeps watch over James as the medical teams tend to the wounded in Ten Forward.. All they can do is manage to try and keep him stable... *

Medic: Come on.. Johnson staunch that bleeding on his left.

*The group does see that some of his arm is gone.. *

Doctor: I count more wounds all over the place..

*Casval is placed in a corner his wounds not terrible in and of themselves, he just watches on still in stunned silence.. *

Medic: Losing him.. *James Jr's vitals drop as they resuscitate him quickly.. Ten Forward is looking like an Old Earth MASH unit operation room people scurrying back and forth.. Doctor's bloody trying to help the more pressing cases. *

*The doctors manage to stabilize him but something went off.. He was comatose.. *

Doctor: He is stable for now..

Medic: Doctor we need to remove the shrapnel from him..

*The Doctor moves down scanning him..*

Doctor: Internal injuries, broken ribs, missing left hand and portion of the forearm, over 120 shrapnel wounds, left eye is gone, and that doesn't count the burns.. He is going to be in and out of the table for a while.. but this coma..

*He looks around...*

Go and help the others.. He is stable for now, but he needs to be moved to Sickbay for the EMH to handle..

Medic: Yes Doctor..

*Quinton is shocked at how much his friend had taken but Casval finally speaks..*

Casval: He... *stammering..* He shoved me out of the way.. took the brunt of it..

*Mila is also stunned, before she heads for the Shuttlebay.

She checks the security footage, trying to find out who took the last shuttle.*

*In Engineering Gillian is barking orders as she directs the Auxiliary power circuits, *

Gillian: Get those packs installed we need to get at least auxiliary power fully restored!

*Within 30 minutes the aux. power is now back online and comms are restored.*

*On the bridge*

Alvin: Getting damage reports now sir..

Rissa: Picking up Engineering's damage reports... Main power has been destroyed, auxiliary power has been restored.. at least 20 dead in Engineering.

*The Doctor is finally on the comm line. *

Wade: Yes Doctor we can hear you now..
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: Hate fighting in caves..

Other Wilson Personality: Yeah tightly cramped and dark.. Like a sardine..Yick.

Tara A: Everything in here has been dead for 20 years.

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Other Wilson: Ooo creepy fire ghosts..

Tara A: Relax.

*They keep walking to where Tara A is being drawn.*

Wilson: Yeah of course..

*That feeling doesn't seem to materialize.. something is missing..*

*Tara A looks around confused.*

Wilson: Okay whiskers the wonder girl... Whats up..

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

*Tara A steps outside, looking up.*

Tara A: That's why...

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Sara: Then where were you...?

Oh, you have to be kidding. Back up to the scary mecha-aliens?

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

Tara A: You can teleport us across the system?

Wilson: Come on.. of course I can.. How do you think I have time to annoy you?

*Shuts up when he has been had.. *

*They return to the shuttle and get into EV suits.*

*Wilson has his own suit on..*

Wilson: Okay ladies hang on and do not grip too hard.

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

Wilson: Creepy floating around here..

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Tara A: Whatever I'm looking for, it's close...

Let's check the shrine first.

*They turn on their helmet lights and head for the Bajoran Shrine.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Tara A: You got a better idea?

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

Tara A: Possibly, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Wilson: Alright do as you want.. lets go..

*As they cross the threshold he mutters to himself.*

Wilson: Maximum Effort...

*Tara A checks to see if the Orb is still there.*

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

Tara A: Oh, Hell...

*She takes Sara by the arm and they head towards the turbo-shaft.*

Wilson: Great.. the space trash of the galaxy..

*The Kazon vessel halts at a functioning docking bay, and docks.. *

Great... Why is it almost always these guys!!

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*Wilson is tossing around a baseball in a case.. *

Wilson: Yeah.. I can..

*Tara A takes the case off of him.*

Tara A: This is a PRICELESS ANTIQUE!

WIlson: Yeah and I found it... little princess..

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

*OOC: If someone wants to take a whack go ahead..*

Tara A: What on...?

Wilson: What?

Tara A: This is it... This is what's been drawing me here.

Wilson: Huh.. Thought they would have taken that during the evacuation..

Tara A: Maybe they didn't have time...

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Tara A: Okay, port us out.

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

*Tara A quickly takes the helm.*

Tara A: Alright, I think it's time to leave.

*She begins to take the runabout back through the debris field.*

*The Kazon begin firing on the runabout and following them..*

Wilson: Jeez tell me you have something bigger than phasers on this thing..

Tara A: This is a civilian runabout! Phasers are all we have!

*Wilson sighs as the ship rocks again under fire..*

Wilson: Maximum effort..

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.

*Wilson sighs and murmurs something about the kitchen.. and locks the phasers on the nearest exposed core in a wreck.. Which causes it to explode a soft explosion.. taking another Kazon vessel. *

Wilson: That should get the attention of the patrols.. Go kiddo.. now before the Kazon make up their mind..

Tara A: Wilson, I was finishing high school when you were still in kindergarten.

*She reaches the edge of the debris field and jumps to warp.*

WIlson: Ohhh how cute a little girl wants to take punches on my immaturity.. Please..

Tara A: Even ignoring that I was technically born 50 years ago, my actual age is 34, so kindly don't call me a 'little girl'. Ever.

Wilson: Oh don't get me started on how old I am.. I still remember Yani..

Tara A: The point is I'm not a little girl.

Wilson: Still spoiled...

Tara A: Spoiled? I'm spoiled?

Wilson: Yes.. your spoiled.
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *
  • Options
    *Yost's vessel succeeded in destroying the vessel while they begin searching for the shuttles and escape pods. However, within several days they too have gone offline. *

*This leads to Sam to worry.. an Aide reports what she was worried about there is a breakout on a populated.*

Aide: Mam. Corellia has sent out a planetary wide quarantine...
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Hannah: i have an idea.

List: oh boy here we go.

She gives him a smile as they leave
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    List is driving the warthog down the street of a small town with Hannah in the passenger seat.

List: do you know what your doing?

Hannah: yes and this just may be what we need.

He stops in front of a small house.

List: well I hope your right. I don't like being out here without your security.

He checks his pistol as he holsters it as he gets out.

Hannah: please I think the two of us can handle this small town.

She grins as she gets out

Hannah: besides it feels good to get away for a moment.

The two walk up to the door as she taps the chime.

Voice: I'm coming

A moment later a man opens the door. He is older but still very fit and clearly former military.

Man: well what can I do for you two.

Hannah: mr.Cole I would like to speak to you.

He gives them both a look before motioning them inside. Once inside and seated

Cole: how did you find me

Hannah: well it wasn't easy let me tell you. I had a hard enough time convincing my friend here you where even still alive.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Donavan lands on the planet doing his normal check to make sure everything is still alright.

Donavan:ok Roland do deep scan of the planet. Let's make sure nothing is going on again.
  • Options
    OoC: What planet is Donovan on?
  • Options
    Ooc: the one we had been on with fury and the whole group that Damien sealed up for awhile. I figured someone better be there to see its starting to get free again. Had actually forgotten about it till your post the other night.
  • Options
    *The scan reveals that large amount of energy are emanating from the vault. So either something new broke out or the spell is failing*
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »

Garrick: Who's the aide?

Triss: wonder what we'll be doing.

Matt: Think of it as a surprise.
  • Options
    *Sala keeps watch over James as the medical teams tend to the wounded in Ten Forward.. All they can do is manage to try and keep him stable... *

*Casval is placed in a corner his wounds not terrible in and of themselves, he just watches on still in stunned silence.. *

Medic: Losing him.. *James Jr's vitals drop as they resuscitate him quickly.. Ten Forward is looking like an Old Earth MASH unit operation room people scurrying back and forth.. Doctor's bloody trying to help the more pressing cases. *

*The doctors manage to stabilize him but something went off.. He was comatose.. *

Doctor: Internal injuries, broken ribs, missing left hand and portion of the forearm, over 120 shrapnel wounds, left eye is gone, and that doesn't count the burns.. He is going to be in and out of the table for a while.. but this coma..

*He looks around...*

Go and help the others.. He is stable for now, but he needs to be moved to Sickbay for the EMH to handle..

*Quinton is shocked at how much his friend had taken but Casval finally speaks..*

Casval: He... *stammering..* He shoved me out of the way.. took the brunt of it..

*In Engineering Gillian is barking orders as she directs the Auxiliary power circuits, *

Gillian: Get those packs installed we need to get at least auxiliary power fully restored!

*On the bridge*

Rissa: Picking up Engineering's damage reports... Main power has been destroyed, auxiliary power has been restored.. at least 20 dead in Engineering.

Doctor: Captain, I've been getting emergency calls from all over the ship. I need clearance to turn anywhere I need into a triage centre: Quarters, Conference rooms, anything.
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: Hate fighting in caves..

Other Wilson Personality: Yeah tightly cramped and dark.. Like a sardine..Yick.

Tara A: Everything in here has been dead for 20 years.

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Other Wilson: Ooo creepy fire ghosts..

Tara A: Relax.

*They keep walking to where Tara A is being drawn.*

Wilson: Yeah of course..

*That feeling doesn't seem to materialize.. something is missing..*

*Tara A looks around confused.*

Wilson: Okay whiskers the wonder girl... Whats up..

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

*Tara A steps outside, looking up.*

Tara A: That's why...

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Sara: Then where were you...?

Oh, you have to be kidding. Back up to the scary mecha-aliens?

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

Tara A: You can teleport us across the system?

Wilson: Come on.. of course I can.. How do you think I have time to annoy you?

*Shuts up when he has been had.. *

*They return to the shuttle and get into EV suits.*

*Wilson has his own suit on..*

Wilson: Okay ladies hang on and do not grip too hard.

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

Wilson: Creepy floating around here..

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Tara A: Whatever I'm looking for, it's close...

Let's check the shrine first.

*They turn on their helmet lights and head for the Bajoran Shrine.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Tara A: You got a better idea?

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

Tara A: Possibly, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Wilson: Alright do as you want.. lets go..

*As they cross the threshold he mutters to himself.*

Wilson: Maximum Effort...

*Tara A checks to see if the Orb is still there.*

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

Tara A: Oh, Hell...

*She takes Sara by the arm and they head towards the turbo-shaft.*

Wilson: Great.. the space trash of the galaxy..

*The Kazon vessel halts at a functioning docking bay, and docks.. *

Great... Why is it almost always these guys!!

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*Wilson is tossing around a baseball in a case.. *

Wilson: Yeah.. I can..

*Tara A takes the case off of him.*

Tara A: This is a PRICELESS ANTIQUE!

WIlson: Yeah and I found it... little princess..

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

*OOC: If someone wants to take a whack go ahead..*

Tara A: What on...?

Wilson: What?

Tara A: This is it... This is what's been drawing me here.

Wilson: Huh.. Thought they would have taken that during the evacuation..

Tara A: Maybe they didn't have time...

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Tara A: Okay, port us out.

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

*Tara A quickly takes the helm.*

Tara A: Alright, I think it's time to leave.

*She begins to take the runabout back through the debris field.*

*The Kazon begin firing on the runabout and following them..*

Wilson: Jeez tell me you have something bigger than phasers on this thing..

Tara A: This is a civilian runabout! Phasers are all we have!

*Wilson sighs as the ship rocks again under fire..*

Wilson: Maximum effort..

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.

*Wilson sighs and murmurs something about the kitchen.. and locks the phasers on the nearest exposed core in a wreck.. Which causes it to explode a soft explosion.. taking another Kazon vessel. *

Wilson: That should get the attention of the patrols.. Go kiddo.. now before the Kazon make up their mind..

Tara A: Wilson, I was finishing high school when you were still in kindergarten.

*She reaches the edge of the debris field and jumps to warp.*

WIlson: Ohhh how cute a little girl wants to take punches on my immaturity.. Please..

Tara A: Even ignoring that I was technically born 50 years ago, my actual age is 34, so kindly don't call me a 'little girl'. Ever.

Wilson: Oh don't get me started on how old I am.. I still remember Yani..

Tara A: The point is I'm not a little girl.

Wilson: Still spoiled...

Tara A: Spoiled? I'm spoiled?

Wilson: Yes.. your spoiled.

Tara A *cold*: You have no idea what I've been through - the life I've led. The things I've gone through would be enough to drive a normal person mad.
  • Options
    *Mila is at the security station in the shuttle bay but finds the records suspiciously not recorded. The feeds are also offline. *

Mila: Computer, who deactivated the security monitors for the main Shuttlebay?
  • Options
    *Yost's vessel succeeded in destroying the vessel while they begin searching for the shuttles and escape pods. However, within several days they too have gone offline. *

*This leads to Sam to worry.. an Aide reports what she was worried about there is a breakout on a populated.*

Aide: Mam. Corellia has sent out a planetary wide quarantine...

Sam: Tell the Admiralty they have authorisation to track down and stop any transports that have left Corellia in the last few days. Let's make sure we contain this.

Have Reserach come up with anything from the logs we recovered? Bio filter scans?
  • Options
    Garrick: That's usually not a great thing.
  • Options

Matt: Well, hopefully this time will be different. The most important thing is that she's one of the Republic's best strategic theorists and analysts.
  • Options

Matt: Well, hopefully this time will be different. The most important thing is that she's one of the Republic's best strategic theorists and analysts.

Garrick: Alright. I'll get everything ready and prepare a welcome for her.
  • Options
    Donavan: alright send a message to Damien. We may need to get some help on this.

Roland: message sent.

Donavan: good let's see what we can do while we wait for him.
  • Options
    Cole: i must say I'm impressed.

Hannah: thank you. But we need you. You are someone everyone knows and will trust. The way things are going I need someone that will do the right thing.

Cole: i will consider it. I'll get in touch with you when I make up my mind.
    Hannah and list get up heading for the door

Hannah: thank you.
  • Options

Garrick: Alright. I'll get everything ready and prepare a welcome for her.

Matt: Good. I'll see you shortly, Captain.

*He beams down to the planet. As Garrick moves to leave the transporter room, Benson calls down form the Bridge.*

Benson: Captain, the R.S.S. Intrepid has just come alongside. They're prepared to beam the Aide over.
  • Options
    Garrick: Alright. I'll meet her at the transporter pad. *heads to the transporter room*
  • Options
    *The most Donovan will be able to do is to try and reactivate some of the prison's defenses but that could easily backfire as well.*
  • Options
    Garrick: Alright. I'll meet her at the transporter pad. *heads to the transporter room*

*When he arrives, a ship-based Assault Ops commando beams over.*
  • Options

Garrick: I'm Captain Garrick. May I ask your name?
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Commando: Lieutenant JG Tana Maris, sir. I've been ordered to immediately proceed to the CIC.
  • Options

*He looks around...*

*On the bridge*

Doctor: Captain, I've been getting emergency calls from all over the ship. I need clearance to turn anywhere I need into a triage centre: Quarters, Conference rooms, anything.

Wade: Granted.. Anything you can manage.
  • Options

Commando: Lieutenant JG Tana Maris, sir. I've been ordered to immediately proceed to the CIC.

Garrick: Well then welcome aboard. Right this way. *Leads the way to the CIC*