test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    Susan: Sadly I think the ship is just too busy for us to get a chance for that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: Sadly I think the ship is just too busy for us to get a chance for that.

Karen: Yep...
  • Options
    *A tall ensign with black hair and grey streaks going through it bumps into Mila by accident as she walks by*

Ensign: Sorry. *his irises are grey as well. He seems to be fairly young*

OoC: You don't have to bother with him this is more to set up something later if you don't feel like talking to him.
  • Options
    Susan: Do you want to rest?
  • Options
    Susan: Do you want to rest?

Karen: Yeah...
  • Options
    Susan: Alright. I'll see you later.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *James Jr is heading to the bridge with Casval as Mila and her group come up on him.. He does not catch her grasp and tastes the wall..*

James Jr: oww.. Damn it.. *He retches from his barely taken care of hangover..*

Casval: Mila.. Not now!!

OOC: Mila's first response wouldn't be that violent, even if James did deserve it.

*OOC: I will amend it..*

Casval: Mila.. we don't have time for this..

Mila: This will only take a minute.

What is wrong with you?!

James Jr: I wanted to have a cordial and nice time with a friend... It was a mistake to choose Romulan Ale, but come on..

Mila: Uh, you think?! Alcohol and 'nice time with a friend' don't mix! Especially when that friend is female and you happen to be the reincarnation of James T. Kirk, except without the good looks or the intelligence!

*An ensign walking past winces at that, muttering something like 'ouch' under their breath.*

I would report you for having a hangover, but I can do far, far worse.

I can tell Cassi.

Casval: Mila we really don't have time for this. Stop.. okay.. Just stop..

*James Jr, incensed by her statement breaks free of her grip and gives her the angriest people had ever seen him, even herself. His eyes were like flaming pits but dark when looked into.*

James Jr: Why don't you ask what happened first, before running off at the proverbial mouth. If you think its going to inhibit me from my job, or make things worse for me, no thanks.

*He turns around and asks for a site to site transport and he gets it.. Casval can feel him burning. Mila on the other hand, can feel a pit in her stomach.. Casval gets a site to site transport as well, he isn't very happy with her either, telling her not to do something was like talking to a mad bull sometimes. She can tell by the look on his face.*

Casval: Site to Site transport computer..

Computer: Destination required..

*Mila walks off.

1 hour later, Mila is talking to her mother over subspace.*

Mila: Do you think I should tell her?

Dani: You tell me.

*Mila exhales through the nostrils.*

Mila: It's not like I owe her anything... Maybe I should let her find out for herself...

Dani: If you were that cruel, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You're asking because you want to know if you should do this to James.

*Mila looks at her.*

Mila: And I thought Dad was the telepath.

Dani: It will hurt Cassi more to find out for herself than it will James if you tell her.

Mila: He needs to learn to take responsibility for himself and his own actions.

Dani: On that we're agreed.

Mila: So?

Dani: So what?

Mila: So should I tell Cassi?

Dani: Mila, I'm your mother. But I'm also a galaxy away and you're not a kid anymore. It's your decision.

*10 minutes later, Mila passes a message to one of the bridge crew to pass on to James Jr, before going to Cassi's station in Main Engineering as her break starts.*

Mila: Cass', can I talk to you?

*OOC: Wow.. straight to not thinking about it.. There are reasons I did not reveal much about that time, however, should add plenty of stress between everyone. *

Cassi: Not right now... *She is still under the terminal dealing with a few random circuits.* but if its about your brother, I don't want to know. Yeah I heard about that spat you two had. You would think that people would stay out of people's business.

James Jr.: *Coming down and getting directions from Gillian, he doesn't speak much to Mila outside of one phrase.* Your not needed here..

*Mila gets a buzz from Casval more than one buzz. *

*Mila starts to walk off.*

Mila: This is exactly why I asked for a different posting...

*A few minutes later, on the Bridge, O'Connor walks over to Wade with a PADD.*

O'Connor: Duty roster. We've also had a few transfer requests, including one very interesting one.

Wade: The Admiral is missing and people want to quickly leave? No, I'm not granting them. Not until we find the Admiral..

*He goes over the duty rosters fuming a little as he signs off on the duty rosters.*

*Casval is in his quarters conflicted over the news of his father going missing.. Wondering why Mila did not show up..*

Casval: Damn it.. what is going on.

*Engineering*

Cassi: Do you want to talk now or are you still conflicted about something else? *Her tone is harsh.*

James Jr: No. Me and Sala hung out last night and got drunk.

Cassi: *Stops for a moment * You didn't...

James Jr: Actually there was only a drunken kiss and that was it..

Cassi: Still an *** James...

James Jr: I know but I am telling you about it. I can't express how I feel because I don't really know how.. Not to mention afraid..

Cassi: *She is silent* Well at least I can forgive you for our last argument but that drunken kiss is going to take some time..

*James Jr nods.. she kicks him in the shin...playfully*

Cassi: Just don't do that again..

*Quinton is trying to get a hold of Mila, when he heard the rumor going around. But can't*
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: Hate fighting in caves..

Other Wilson Personality: Yeah tightly cramped and dark.. Like a sardine..Yick.

Tara A: Everything in here has been dead for 20 years.

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Other Wilson: Ooo creepy fire ghosts..

Tara A: Relax.

*They keep walking to where Tara A is being drawn.*

Wilson: Yeah of course..

*That feeling doesn't seem to materialize.. something is missing..*

*Tara A looks around confused.*

Wilson: Okay whiskers the wonder girl... Whats up..

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

*Tara A steps outside, looking up.*

Tara A: That's why...

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Sara: Then where were you...?

Oh, you have to be kidding. Back up to the scary mecha-aliens?

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

Tara A: You can teleport us across the system?

Wilson: Come on.. of course I can.. How do you think I have time to annoy you?

*Shuts up when he has been had.. *

*They return to the shuttle and get into EV suits.*

*Wilson has his own suit on..*

Wilson: Okay ladies hang on and do not grip too hard.

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

Wilson: Creepy floating around here..

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Tara A: Whatever I'm looking for, it's close...

Let's check the shrine first.

*They turn on their helmet lights and head for the Bajoran Shrine.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Tara A: You got a better idea?

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

Tara A: Possibly, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Wilson: Alright do as you want.. lets go..

*As they cross the threshold he mutters to himself.*

Wilson: Maximum Effort...

*Tara A checks to see if the Orb is still there.*

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

Tara A: Oh, Hell...

*She takes Sara by the arm and they head towards the turbo-shaft.*

Wilson: Great.. the space trash of the galaxy..

*The Kazon vessel halts at a functioning docking bay, and docks.. *

Great... Why is it almost always these guys!!

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*Wilson is tossing around a baseball in a case.. *

Wilson: Yeah.. I can..

*Tara A takes the case off of him.*

Tara A: This is a PRICELESS ANTIQUE!

WIlson: Yeah and I found it... little princess..

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

*OOC: If someone wants to take a whack go ahead..*

Tara A: What on...?

Wilson: What?

Tara A: This is it... This is what's been drawing me here.

Wilson: Huh.. Thought they would have taken that during the evacuation..

Tara A: Maybe they didn't have time...

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Tara A: Okay, port us out.

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

*Tara A quickly takes the helm.*

Tara A: Alright, I think it's time to leave.

*She begins to take the runabout back through the debris field.*

*The Kazon begin firing on the runabout and following them..*

Wilson: Jeez tell me you have something bigger than phasers on this thing..
  • Options
    *In the tail ends of Republic space the teams find the vessels deprived of shuttles and escape pods, floating there as if abandoned.. *

Ops: There it is sir.. pulling in scans of the area.

Comm: The Prime Minister has a direct line in, shall I punch her in to the bridge sir?

Captain Yost: Do so Ensign..

Sam: What have you found Captain?

Yost: We have found one of the vessels.. It has been abandoned, all shuttles, fighters, and escape pods are gone.. We are not picking up any lifesigns but we are picking up trails that go in every which direction.. I am about to send a team to investigate the vessel itself.

Sam: This sounds a disturbingly lot similar to the ships the Enterprise found a couple of weeks ago...

Make sure you send your AO squad with them. Keep me posted.

*Yost Salutes and ends the comm link*

Yost: Send the team in protective gear. We don't want any surprises..

Commander: Yes sir..

*Within half an hour the team has beamed aboard the vessel finding it nearly deserted.. but not exactly the cleanest ship ever seen. With tar like vomit stains every where, smeared along the floor and walls.. Some blood is present as if the ship tried to set up checkpoints and quarantine the vessels decks.. When some violence occurred. *

Belotan: Linking to my visual readout bridge..

*The bridge sees the same thing he does. Yost is confused and disgusted.. *
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Kovan walks to a mountain cliff over looking the quite and peaceful world.

Kovan: finally
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *James Jr is heading to the bridge with Casval as Mila and her group come up on him.. He does not catch her grasp and tastes the wall..*

OOC: Mila's first response wouldn't be that violent, even if James did deserve it.

What is wrong with you?!

James Jr: I wanted to have a cordial and nice time with a friend... It was a mistake to choose Romulan Ale, but come on..

Mila: Uh, you think?! Alcohol and 'nice time with a friend' don't mix! Especially when that friend is female and you happen to be the reincarnation of James T. Kirk, except without the good looks or the intelligence!

*An ensign walking past winces at that, muttering something like 'ouch' under their breath.*

I can tell Cassi.

*James Jr, incensed by her statement breaks free of her grip and gives her the angriest people had ever seen him, even herself. His eyes were like flaming pits but dark when looked into.*

James Jr: Why don't you ask what happened first, before running off at the proverbial mouth. If you think its going to inhibit me from my job, or make things worse for me, no thanks.

*He turns around and asks for a site to site transport and he gets it.. Casval can feel him burning. Mila on the other hand, can feel a pit in her stomach.. Casval gets a site to site transport as well, he isn't very happy with her either, telling her not to do something was like talking to a mad bull sometimes. She can tell by the look on his face.*

*Mila walks off.

Mila: It's not like I owe her anything... Maybe I should let her find out for herself...

*Mila looks at her.*

Dani: It will hurt Cassi more to find out for herself than it will James if you tell her.

Dani: Mila, I'm your mother. But I'm also a galaxy away and you're not a kid anymore. It's your decision.

*10 minutes later, Mila passes a message to one of the bridge crew to pass on to James Jr, before going to Cassi's station in Main Engineering as her break starts.*

*OOC: Wow.. straight to not thinking about it.. There are reasons I did not reveal much about that time, however, should add plenty of stress between everyone. *

Cassi: Not right now... *She is still under the terminal dealing with a few random circuits.* but if its about your brother, I don't want to know. Yeah I heard about that spat you two had. You would think that people would stay out of people's business.

James Jr.: *Coming down and getting directions from Gillian, he doesn't speak much to Mila outside of one phrase.* Your not needed here..

O'Connor: Duty roster. We've also had a few transfer requests, including one very interesting one.

Wade: The Admiral is missing and people want to quickly leave? No, I'm not granting them. Not until we find the Admiral..

*He goes over the duty rosters fuming a little as he signs off on the duty rosters.*

*Casval is in his quarters conflicted over the news of his father going missing.. Wondering why Mila did not show up..*

*Engineering*

Cassi: Do you want to talk now or are you still conflicted about something else? *Her tone is harsh.*

James Jr: I know but I am telling you about it. I can't express how I feel because I don't really know how.. Not to mention afraid..

Cassi: *She is silent* Well at least I can forgive you for our last argument but that drunken kiss is going to take some time..

*Quinton is trying to get a hold of Mila, when he heard the rumor going around. But can't*

*Mila is busy writing something on her PADD at the bar in Ten Forward.*

Bartender: Another drink?

Mila: Beer.

Bartender: That's your 3rd one...

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

*He serves her her drink and she goes back to writing.*
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

Tara A: This is a civilian runabout! Phasers are all we have!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    OoC: Scrapped.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    *The Ensign from earlier looks around ten forward then sits down far from anyone else. No one seems to pay him any mind but he seems to be out of place.*
  • Options
    *A voice in Tara A's head*

Guardian: No. Runabouts come equipped with torpedoes too.

OoC: I haven't used Guardian in a while so might as well use her to chime in.

OOC: It's a civilian runabout, not a military one. There's no need for it to be heavily armed.
  • Options
    OoC: Wouldn't a civilian runabout at least have a couple torpedoes for emergencies?
  • Options
    OoC: Wouldn't a civilian runabout at least have a couple torpedoes for emergencies?

OOC: That's what the phasers are for.
  • Options
    OoC: How about this then.

*In Tara A's head*

Guardian: You could ejects some warp plasma to disable them so you can flee.

OoC: At the very least I doubt the Kazon would be able to get out of a plasma cloud easily.
  • Options
    OoC: How about this then.

*In Tara A's head*

Guardian: You could ejects some warp plasma to disable them so you can flee.

OoC: At the very least I doubt the Kazon would be able to get out of a plasma cloud easily.

*Tara A vents some of the warp plasma, detonating it with the phasers as the Kazon ship passes through it.*
  • Options
    Ooc: going to wait a little bit see what happens I think before I post again. Or may be back before I go to bed
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    U.Fury: you know who it is?

Damien: i felt the surge of cosmic energy yes. I believe I know who it is.

U.Fury: do you know where he is?

Damien: yes. But I will not interfere. And neither should you. Some events are beyond us and we must let them happen. Chaos and order are balanced it must remain that way.

U.Fury: yeah right.
  • Options

*They hold on.*

*Wilson sighs as the ship rocks again under fire..*

Wilson: Maximum effort..

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

Quinton: *Finds her there after asking the Computer..* Jesus there you are..
  • Options
    Malick is furious as his men keep a good distance from him.

Malick: what do you mean you lost him!

Alpha: he emitted an energy wave that disrupted my systems and stunned everyone in range when systems rebooted he was gone.

Malick: then find him!
  • Options
    Kovan is alone on the planet creating things as he sits on the mountain cliff.

Kovan: these people are so scared so afraid. I wonder how they made it this far.
  • Options
    *The investigation team proceeds through the corridor coming up on a corpse, no Borg implants, but blackish tar and blood dried to his face and uniform. Phaser wounds on his body indicate he was put down.. *

Genevis: Collecting the body for quarantine..

Belotan: Make it quick, corporal.. we need to find the bridge.
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

*Mila seems preoccupied with her PADD, taking another sip from her glass.*
  • Options

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.
  • Options

*They hold on.*

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.

*Wilson sighs and murmurs something about the kitchen.. and locks the phasers on the nearest exposed core in a wreck.. Which causes it to explode a soft explosion.. taking another Kazon vessel. *

Wilson: That should get the attention of the patrols.. Go kiddo.. now before the Kazon make up their mind..
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

*Mila seems preoccupied with her PADD, taking another sip from her glass.*

Quinton: Mila... *He touches her on the shoulder... * Hey.. *he smells the drink and snorts..*

*Looking at the bar tender..*

Coffee black.. and some water.

Bartender: Right..

Quinton: What has gotten into you?