What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

OOC: Shall I go add the KO points to her record? :D

*OOC: Your call.. *

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Mendez: conri has the ONI troops arrived

Conri: yes sir they are setting up a defense permitter now.

Mendez: good I'll be there shortly.

He continues on slowly making his way checking every corner and listening for any signs of activity.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..
  • Options
    *James Jr is in his quarters his uniform opened to reveal his undershirt. He is tired and trying to not think about Cassi.. Until he hears a ding at his door.*

James Jr: Come..

*Sala is in the door way and he can tell she was just getting off duty.. *

Sala: So.. does the Admiral's son have no date for tonight?

James Jr: Oh so its teasing for the moment?

*She enters at his hand motion, the door closing behind her.*

Sala: Have you even talked to Cassi?

James Jr: No... I. I can't do that.

Sala: Why is that? Can't commit? Or is it something to do with your childhood?

James Jr: Oh shut it.. *The scowl on his face is evident on his face as it nearly etches itself in.*

Sala: You really don't like teasing in that area do you? Probably was childhood. *Coyly*

James Jr: You wouldn't get it. *He shakes his head.*

Sala: Try me.. I am rebelling against my father. *Sarcastically*

James Jr: True daddy issues for any person like me would be great. *He looks at her mockingly*

Sala: What is the term I am looking for... Pig? Dog? Slob?

James Jr: Either or would work.. I hear those all the time..

Sala: Also seems like your sister is going out with Quinton again.

James Jr: Excellent my wingman is getting out there. *He gets out of the chair and dramatically and enthusiastically fist pumps the air*

Sala: Your happy about that?

James Jr: Of course.. *He heads over to the replicator..*

Sala: Romulan Ale by the way..

James Jr: *In a impression of a famous fictional spy* Shocking.. A Romulan wanting a drink..

Sala: Impressions.. *laughing a little* Who is that?

James Jr: Oh.. 20th century Fictional Earth spy James Bond..

Sala: Never heard of it...
  • Options
    Malick is meeting once again with remmings

Malick: well your thoughts

Remmings: I'm still unsure. The arcadians may want peace or may be trying to something else.

Jul Madama: the arbiter has sent ships there. It's doudtfull they will leave any time soon.

Malick: that isnt the issue.

Remmings: no but to look to matters at home.

Carter: i know what you are referring to. ONI is looking into the situation.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Mendez: conri has the ONI troops arrived

Conri: yes sir they are setting up a defense permitter now.

Mendez: good I'll be there shortly.

He continues on slowly making his way checking every corner and listening for any signs of activity.

*There's other signs that someone has been going through this area and something feels like it isn't anyone from the outpost*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Mendez slowly goes through the passage he pulls out a scanner and starts running a deep scan.

Mendez: something isn't right.
  • Options
    Mendez slowly goes through the passage he pulls out a scanner and starts running a deep scan.

Mendez: something isn't right.

*The scan can't tell too much because of the interference from the subspace field but it can tell that there was some mechanical equipment there recently. It doesn't look like there is much else to see here though. But there may be more behind the locked door. Just as he turns a corner he could swear he hears something quiet like someone talking nearby but the scanner and his eyes show nothing*
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Serah grabs the kick and pulls her into a punch*

*Karen ducks under it and tries to put Serah in a headlock.*

*Serah flips her over*

*Karen grunts as she hits the mat, slowly trying to get to her feet.*
  • Options
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..

Mila: Punctuality more than anything.

*She let's him step inside.*

So, what do you think?
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.
  • Options
    Mendez sweeps the area with his rifle.

Mendez: i really don't like this.

He soon arrives with the ONI group who has two techs hooking up a computer to the door as the other troops are securing the entrance and the main room.

Mendez: i see out friends have arrived.

Major Lenox: we should have the door open shortly. We will bypass the console and activate. Should that not work we have an ai we can let at it or cut our way through. We need to find what's on the other side.

Mendez: I'm not sure we want to know.
  • Options
    *Serah kicks her in the he's then tries to pin her*
  • Options
    *The door opens but the hallway is empty on the other side. The hallway eventually twists and turns leading into the underground forerunner area of Onyx*
  • Options
    *Serah kicks her in the he's then tries to pin her*

*Karen taps out.*
  • Options
    Lenox: fan out. Let's start having a look around and see what is causing all the issues.
  • Options
    *Serah lets go and rolls over exhausted*
  • Options
    *As they go down into the depths they eventually hear lots of movement. They come to a large empty cavity with plenty of large walkways. A large number of unknown aliens are moving containers around and into portals. An Onyx Sentinel is following each group as they take the boxes. The aliens have tall heads with six eyes and no pupils and appear to wield staffs and some rifles. (They look exactly like heralds) One of Shanghai's team is also there overseeing things.*
  • Options
    Lenox: well look here.

He motions to his team as the quietly take up positions. Two Spartans also are with his team.

Lenox: wait to fire till I give the order.

The green light appears on his hud showing the team has acknowledged.

Lenox: unidentified hostile drop the containers and remain where you are. This facility is under ONI jurisdiction.
  • Options
    *The tallest alien who is floating*

Alien: You don't belong here anymore than we do. *he motions for the others to hurry up*

*The others not responsible for carrying boxes take up defensive positions. The Onux Sentinels following them come to their aid*
  • Options
    Lenox: light them up!

The group opens fire as the two Spartans focus on taking out the sentinels.

Mendez: what are they?

Lenox: i dont know but we need to move to cut them off. Roin, goes, and keld move up on those platforms and keep them from getting any more crates away.

The men jump into action quickly and fluently.

Mendez: we need to control this area we need more men to do that.

Lenox: already sent a message up. Once we clear here we will set up defense turrets and other gear but first

He dodges a shot as he fires back

Lenox: let's deal with these mucks
  • Options

Karen *panting, sarcastic*: Note to self: Orions cheat... *She smirks.*
  • Options
    Lenox: light them up!

The group opens fire as the two Spartans focus on taking out the sentinels.

Mendez: what are they?

Lenox: i dont know but we need to move to cut them off. Roin, goes, and keld move up on those platforms and keep them from getting any more crates away.

The men jump into action quickly and fluently.

Mendez: we need to control this area we need more men to do that.

Lenox: already sent a message up. Once we clear here we will set up defense turrets and other gear but first

He dodges a shot as he fires back

Lenox: let's deal with these mucks

*The Rogue Spartan fires on the spartans attacking the sentinels as the sentinels fire on the soldiers.*

*The aliens fire on the soldiers while some of their constructs try to take the last of the important crates through the portal. The tallest alien causes gravimetric distortions around the soldier and fires an energy blast at them*
  • Options

Serah: Bah. *sticks her tongue out tiredly*
  • Options

Serah: Bah. *sticks her tongue out tiredly*

*Torin steps in to check on Serah.*

Torin: You okay?

*Karen slowly picks herself up, her right arm very clearly bruised from Serah's armlock.*
  • Options
    Lenox: I'll be damned if I let some floating gardens alien outdo me

He grabs a launcher and fires two shots. One athing the crates and one at the gate.
  • Options

So, what do you think?

Quinton: Elegant.. Simply Elegant..
  • Options

So, what do you think?

*Mila smiles, blushing slightly.*

Mila: So, what are you cooking?
  • Options

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*
  • Options

So, what do you think?

*Mila smiles, blushing slightly.*

Mila: So, what are you cooking?

Quinton: My mom was not quite the cook so I don't want to torture you with that.