ryan218 wrote: »
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

OOC: Shall I go add the KO points to her record? :D

*OOC: Your call.. *

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..

Mila: Punctuality more than anything.

*She let's him step inside.*

So, what do you think?

Quinton: Elegant.. Simply Elegant..

*Mila smiles, blushing slightly.*

Mila: So, what are you cooking?

Quinton: My mom was not quite the cook so I don't want to torture you with that.

Mila: So I'll cook then, shall I?

Quinton: Probably.. *He smirks a little* Or the replicator so the outfit doesn't get ruined.

Mila: Replicator it is.

*She walks over to the replicator and gets dinner.*

Quinton: What is on the instant menu tonight?

*She can't help but to feel a flicker in her stomach as butterflies are putting around in it.. She knows something is up.. *

Mila: I was thinking fries and maybe some helat?

Quinton: Helat.. Odd choice I know you must have seen it around at function with the rest of your family..

Mila: Actually, my Aunt introduced me to it. Apparently, it's a Turanian meat.

Meat from what exactly, is anyone's guess.

*She smiles as she brings the plates over.*

Quinton: That is going to be an interesting adventure then.. Hopefully its better than the pasta I try and make..

Mila *teasing*: Oh, that was meant to be pasta? I thought you'd just over cooked the gagh.

Quinton: Oh hah hah.. Can probably do on the road stuff or Klingon food..

*Mila smiles and tucks in to her food.*

*Quinton tries it, kind of grisly but not terrible.. Noticeably..*

Quinton: What would you do at those functions by the way? I seem to recall your folks going to one in the Republic..
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: Hate fighting in caves..

Other Wilson Personality: Yeah tightly cramped and dark.. Like a sardine..Yick.

Tara A: Everything in here has been dead for 20 years.

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Other Wilson: Ooo creepy fire ghosts..

Tara A: Relax.

*They keep walking to where Tara A is being drawn.*

Wilson: Yeah of course..

*That feeling doesn't seem to materialize.. something is missing..*

*Tara A looks around confused.*

Wilson: Okay whiskers the wonder girl... Whats up..
  • Options
    *Terry is on a rack in the experiment room, Dhaki is standing over him working on infusing something into him.*

Dhaki: You know Admiral.. It is a shame you did not keep those powers of yours. A perfect wild godling...

Terry: No.. there was nothing perfect about having that much power..

Dhaki: *As he jabs a crude instrument into Terry's bare arm..* What was wrong with having so much power..

Terry: It was not right to keep that much genetic material in a devastated galaxy.. nor was it right to let your master crush them..

Dhaki: You did not realize that once you put yourself into Angel Halo that would have linked every living thing to you. A piece of your awareness in generations to come.

Terry: Not until it was too late.

Dhaki: Either way it doesn't matter. It would have been superb to have another creator with us.

*He steps toward the contained amount of spice held in the corner of the lab..*

Recognize this Admiral?

Terry: No.. It can't be..

Dhaki: Your prenatal circumstances ages ago still gives you a certain affinity to it. How else do you think we can make individuals like you..

*He prepares the concoction and releases it.. as it goes into Terry, he can't help but to feel the daze of prescience and the burning sensation in his body..*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Halsey: so Joel what made you join the program.

She talks as she is interfacing with the forerunner console easily using it as she knows the forerunner language and tech.

S.Joel: i wanted to make a difference. Do more then I could.

Halsey: i see. You look like a member of the spartan 4 program. Your armor is more advanced then the 3s use but you don't have the same augmentation as the 2s I created.

S.Joel: yes ma'am. I was an odst before I joined them.

Halsey: interesting. Here will you hold this while I access this terminal.

Joel holds the device for her as he stands there.

Halsey: odd this symbol keeps appearing over and over again. I believe someone or something is being kept at a much lower level.

S.Joel: shall we take a look.

Halsey: let's
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Osman is standing in the command center of RNI

Osman: feels good to be back.

Burns: glad to have you back ma'am.

Osman: now let's see what we have waiting for us.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Infinity
    Stevens: attention all crew. A situation has arisen at the onyx site in Virgo. We are going to be returning to lead the battle group there and provide heavy support. We will be making the jump here within the hour.
  • Options
    Onyx
    Halsey: interesting. I believe this is a manifest of everything that was being kept here. The list is quite long. And ranges from scientific to military hard ware.

S.Joel: anyes idea on how to find what is missing.

Halsey: we would have to search every supply room. But there is something even more strange. There is a large energy reading below the facility.
  • Options
    *Casval's quarters*

*Casval is at his terminal going over his appropriate covers for being absent during the Battle with the Borg. His pilot suit is properly hidden. However, there is a chirp at the door..He quickly closes the information and shuts off his terminal. *

Casval: Come..

*Valeris enters *

Valeris: Ensign..

Casval: *His natural scowl softens * Ensign.. What brings you here?

*Valeris enters the room calmly and naturally inquisitive..*

Valeris: I came here to ask where you were during the Battle..

Casval: I was trapped in my quarters and my communicator was also destroyed during the shockwaves..

Valeris: Curious.. as the section was suffering a malfunction to its systems. The computer also stated you were not on board.

Casval: Are you sure the computer wasn't taking into account for my communicator being destroyed, and a odd malfunction in the computer system..

Valeris: You have proof of this?

Casval: Yes. Engineering has been trying to fix those problems since then. *He motions for the terminal.*

*Valeris says nothing as she takes this all in.*

Casval: There is nothing to worry about.

Valeris: Worry isn't on my mind..

Casval: I know, just questions and hopefully I answered them.
  • Options
    *Alvin is on the bridge tending to the operations area, as his superior and third officer sits in the Captain's chair. *

Alvin: Sir.. final reports from the scouts report no signs of Borg activities in the area.
  • Options
    U.fury is watching recent reports as alot has been going on. He sees a flash though on the screen monitoring ONI channels.

U.Fury: well they are pretty bold shadowing the enterprise....

He gets up and taps a control on his wrist as he beams silently into the room Terry was in before he was gone. He doesn't set off any alarm

U.Fury: now this looks normal but I can sense something isn't right.

U.Fury pulls out a tricorder and scans the area
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Susan: Karen what's wrong?

Karen: Nothing, I'm fine. Just leave me alone...

Susan: Are you sure? *Looks worried for her too*

*Karen nods.*

Susan: Alright guys lets get out of here. *Leads Torin and SErah to sickbay*

*About an hour later, Karen walks into her quarters, wearing her jacket to cover her bruised arm.*

Tara: Hey, sweetheart. How's your day been?

Karen: Okay...

*She orders a drink from the replicator, picking it up with her left hand.*

Tara: Is everything alright?

Karen: Yeah, why?

Tara: You're right-handed.

*Karen swaps hands.*

Karen: Happy?

*Tara rolls her eyes as she goes back to preparing lunch on the counter. She then catches Karen swap back to her left hand to take a sip. She picks up a tomato and turns to Karen.*

Tara: Think fast.

*Karen catches it with her right, but let's out a cry of pain. Tara walks over, worried.*

Why do you lie to me?

*She takes Karen's jacket off her right arm and sees the bruising, now turning purple, all over Karen's bicep.*

How did this happen?

Karen's: It's nothing...

*Susan starts heading to Tara's quarters to check on Karen*

*Susan can hear Tara and Karen talking through the door when she touches the door panel.*

Karen: It's not just that I can't seem to win a fight... It's Torin... It's like I don't even exist. He only seems to respond to Susan.

*Tara is wrapping a bandage around Karen's bruise, having run a regenerator over it.*

Tara: Okay, that should do it. It'll take a few days for that to heal properly since you let it bruise instead of seeing Kenar, but at least your father won't see it. If he asks, you strained it during Cor'i practice, okay?

Karen: Thanks Mum.

*Tara gives her a hug.*
  • Options
    *That night Quinton shows up at Mila's quarters his nerves are jittery.. But he knows she wants to do this again.*

*Mila opens the door, smiling warmly at him. She's wearing a sky blue blouse with Prussian blue trousers of a silk-like material. Her hair is combed neatly (for the first time since her injury on the Columbia) into a sweeping arc on the right side of her face, just overlapping the eyebrow, with a sky blue headband.*

Quinton: Impeccable timing Mila.. Get a feeling I was there or did you count on punctuality..

So, what do you think?

Quinton: My mom was not quite the cook so I don't want to torture you with that.

Quinton: Probably.. *He smirks a little* Or the replicator so the outfit doesn't get ruined.

*She can't help but to feel a flicker in her stomach as butterflies are putting around in it.. She knows something is up.. *

Quinton: Helat.. Odd choice I know you must have seen it around at function with the rest of your family..

Quinton: That is going to be an interesting adventure then.. Hopefully its better than the pasta I try and make..

Mila *teasing*: Oh, that was meant to be pasta? I thought you'd just over cooked the gagh.

Quinton: What would you do at those functions by the way? I seem to recall your folks going to one in the Republic..

Mila: Smile for the camera... Eat dinner politely... Under no circumstances show any personality whatsoever in public...

Let's just say I'm kinda glad I'm no longer the President's daughter. You know me, I'm a spitfire at heart.
  • Options
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*
  • Options
    OOC: BTW, where's Cassi going? She left her quarters and we haven't heard from her since.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    *Susan sighs and walks away and wanders around the ship for a bit She eventually sits down in the mess hall deep in thought.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *Susan sighs and walks away and wanders around the ship for a bit She eventually sits down in the mess hall deep in thought.*

*Emma walks over as she comes off-duty, sitting next to her.*

Emma: What's up?
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know if I should tell you.
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know if I should tell you.

Emma: Do you mean you shouldn't tell me or you shouldn't tell me here?
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know... I guess not here?
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know... I guess not here?

Emma: Alright.

*She leads her to an empty cargo bay, sitting on a crate next to her.*

So, what's wrong?
  • Options
    Susan: Karen is upset that she is losing more often than she used to now adays and she didn't get healed from her fight with Serah and I was worried and she's upset that Torin hasn't noticed how she feels about him because he only notices me.
  • Options
    Susan: Karen is upset that she is losing more often than she used to now adays and she didn't get healed from her fight with Serah and I was worried and she's upset that Torin hasn't noticed how she feels about him because he only notices me.

Emma: Okay...

One thing at a time. Why is she upset?
  • Options
    Susan: Shes losing too much. And Torin doesn't notice her.
  • Options
    Susan: Shes losing too much. And Torin doesn't notice her.

Emma: Alright. So, what do you want to do about it?
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know what to do.
  • Options
    Susan: I don't know what to do.

Emma: Have you tried talking to her?
  • Options

So, what do you think?

Mila: Smile for the camera... Eat dinner politely... Under no circumstances show any personality whatsoever in public...

Let's just say I'm kinda glad I'm no longer the President's daughter. You know me, I'm a spitfire at heart.

Quinton: Yeah.. I was referring to the one you went to was it two years ago? James got caught with the Republic Ambassador's daughter.. I will say though Casval was more acquitted for that kind of environment, with diplomatic functions.
  • Options
    OOC: BTW, where's Cassi going? She left her quarters and we haven't heard from her since.

*OOC: Not going to spoil shh...*
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..
  • Options
    U.Fury: hm something is odd here. But can't quite put a finger on it. Better grab a deep scan and then I'll leave