ryan218 wrote: »
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

Tara A: Computer, locate possible landing zones on Bajor.

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

Tara A: I'll take us down once we clear the debris field.

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*He looks to the other person with them.*

Trust me they were scarier alive...

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

*Tara A looks over at Sara, who is clearly frightened.*

Tara A: Don't worry. I can shield us from it for a time...

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*She shakes her head, closing her eyes.*

Sara, I promise you, we'll get Zoe back.

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

*Wilson can't help but to feel more frayed as they approach the cave..*

Wilson: So let me get this straight.. Oh.. Wait.. What are we even looking for?

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Tara A: Something's drawing me here... I need to know what...

*She turns to both of them.*

You two don't have to come in with me.

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

Sara: I'd rather stay with you...

Tara A: Alright...

*They walk into the caves.*

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: Hate fighting in caves..

Other Wilson Personality: Yeah tightly cramped and dark.. Like a sardine..Yick.

Tara A: Everything in here has been dead for 20 years.

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Other Wilson: Ooo creepy fire ghosts..

Tara A: Relax.

*They keep walking to where Tara A is being drawn.*

Wilson: Yeah of course..

*That feeling doesn't seem to materialize.. something is missing..*

*Tara A looks around confused.*

Wilson: Okay whiskers the wonder girl... Whats up..

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Throw me a bone here? What is she looking for?*

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

*Tara A steps outside, looking up.*

Tara A: That's why...

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Sara: Then where were you...?

Oh, you have to be kidding. Back up to the scary mecha-aliens?

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

Tara A: You can teleport us across the system?

Wilson: Come on.. of course I can.. How do you think I have time to annoy you?

*Shuts up when he has been had.. *

*They return to the shuttle and get into EV suits.*

*Wilson has his own suit on..*

Wilson: Okay ladies hang on and do not grip too hard.

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

Wilson: Creepy floating around here..

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Tara A: Whatever I'm looking for, it's close...

Let's check the shrine first.

*They turn on their helmet lights and head for the Bajoran Shrine.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Tara A: You got a better idea?

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

Tara A: Possibly, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Wilson: Alright do as you want.. lets go..

*As they cross the threshold he mutters to himself.*

Wilson: Maximum Effort...

*Tara A checks to see if the Orb is still there.*

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

Tara A: Oh, Hell...

*She takes Sara by the arm and they head towards the turbo-shaft.*

Wilson: Great.. the space trash of the galaxy..

*The Kazon vessel halts at a functioning docking bay, and docks.. *

Great... Why is it almost always these guys!!

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*Wilson is tossing around a baseball in a case.. *

Wilson: Yeah.. I can..

*Tara A takes the case off of him.*

Tara A: This is a PRICELESS ANTIQUE!

WIlson: Yeah and I found it... little princess..

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

*OOC: If someone wants to take a whack go ahead..*

Tara A: What on...?

Wilson: What?

Tara A: This is it... This is what's been drawing me here.

Wilson: Huh.. Thought they would have taken that during the evacuation..

Tara A: Maybe they didn't have time...

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Tara A: Okay, port us out.

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

*Tara A quickly takes the helm.*

Tara A: Alright, I think it's time to leave.

*She begins to take the runabout back through the debris field.*

*The Kazon begin firing on the runabout and following them..*

Wilson: Jeez tell me you have something bigger than phasers on this thing..

Tara A: This is a civilian runabout! Phasers are all we have!

*Wilson sighs as the ship rocks again under fire..*

Wilson: Maximum effort..

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.

*Wilson sighs and murmurs something about the kitchen.. and locks the phasers on the nearest exposed core in a wreck.. Which causes it to explode a soft explosion.. taking another Kazon vessel. *

Wilson: That should get the attention of the patrols.. Go kiddo.. now before the Kazon make up their mind..

Tara A: Wilson, I was finishing high school when you were still in kindergarten.

*She reaches the edge of the debris field and jumps to warp.*
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *James Jr is heading to the bridge with Casval as Mila and her group come up on him.. He does not catch her grasp and tastes the wall..*

James Jr: oww.. Damn it.. *He retches from his barely taken care of hangover..*

Casval: Mila.. Not now!!

OOC: Mila's first response wouldn't be that violent, even if James did deserve it.

*OOC: I will amend it..*

Casval: Mila.. we don't have time for this..

Mila: This will only take a minute.

What is wrong with you?!

James Jr: I wanted to have a cordial and nice time with a friend... It was a mistake to choose Romulan Ale, but come on..

Mila: Uh, you think?! Alcohol and 'nice time with a friend' don't mix! Especially when that friend is female and you happen to be the reincarnation of James T. Kirk, except without the good looks or the intelligence!

*An ensign walking past winces at that, muttering something like 'ouch' under their breath.*

I would report you for having a hangover, but I can do far, far worse.

I can tell Cassi.

Casval: Mila we really don't have time for this. Stop.. okay.. Just stop..

*James Jr, incensed by her statement breaks free of her grip and gives her the angriest people had ever seen him, even herself. His eyes were like flaming pits but dark when looked into.*

James Jr: Why don't you ask what happened first, before running off at the proverbial mouth. If you think its going to inhibit me from my job, or make things worse for me, no thanks.

*He turns around and asks for a site to site transport and he gets it.. Casval can feel him burning. Mila on the other hand, can feel a pit in her stomach.. Casval gets a site to site transport as well, he isn't very happy with her either, telling her not to do something was like talking to a mad bull sometimes. She can tell by the look on his face.*

Casval: Site to Site transport computer..

Computer: Destination required..

*Mila walks off.

1 hour later, Mila is talking to her mother over subspace.*

Mila: Do you think I should tell her?

Dani: You tell me.

*Mila exhales through the nostrils.*

Mila: It's not like I owe her anything... Maybe I should let her find out for herself...

Dani: If you were that cruel, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You're asking because you want to know if you should do this to James.

*Mila looks at her.*

Mila: And I thought Dad was the telepath.

Dani: It will hurt Cassi more to find out for herself than it will James if you tell her.

Mila: He needs to learn to take responsibility for himself and his own actions.

Dani: On that we're agreed.

Mila: So?

Dani: So what?

Mila: So should I tell Cassi?

Dani: Mila, I'm your mother. But I'm also a galaxy away and you're not a kid anymore. It's your decision.

*10 minutes later, Mila passes a message to one of the bridge crew to pass on to James Jr, before going to Cassi's station in Main Engineering as her break starts.*

Mila: Cass', can I talk to you?

*OOC: Wow.. straight to not thinking about it.. There are reasons I did not reveal much about that time, however, should add plenty of stress between everyone. *

Cassi: Not right now... *She is still under the terminal dealing with a few random circuits.* but if its about your brother, I don't want to know. Yeah I heard about that spat you two had. You would think that people would stay out of people's business.

James Jr.: *Coming down and getting directions from Gillian, he doesn't speak much to Mila outside of one phrase.* Your not needed here..

*Mila gets a buzz from Casval more than one buzz. *

*Mila starts to walk off.*

Mila: This is exactly why I asked for a different posting...

*A few minutes later, on the Bridge, O'Connor walks over to Wade with a PADD.*

O'Connor: Duty roster. We've also had a few transfer requests, including one very interesting one.

Wade: The Admiral is missing and people want to quickly leave? No, I'm not granting them. Not until we find the Admiral..

*He goes over the duty rosters fuming a little as he signs off on the duty rosters.*

*Casval is in his quarters conflicted over the news of his father going missing.. Wondering why Mila did not show up..*

Casval: Damn it.. what is going on.

*Engineering*

Cassi: Do you want to talk now or are you still conflicted about something else? *Her tone is harsh.*

James Jr: No. Me and Sala hung out last night and got drunk.

Cassi: *Stops for a moment * You didn't...

James Jr: Actually there was only a drunken kiss and that was it..

Cassi: Still an *** James...

James Jr: I know but I am telling you about it. I can't express how I feel because I don't really know how.. Not to mention afraid..

Cassi: *She is silent* Well at least I can forgive you for our last argument but that drunken kiss is going to take some time..

*James Jr nods.. she kicks him in the shin...playfully*

Cassi: Just don't do that again..

*Quinton is trying to get a hold of Mila, when he heard the rumor going around. But can't*

*Mila is busy writing something on her PADD at the bar in Ten Forward.*

Bartender: Another drink?

Mila: Beer.

Bartender: That's your 3rd one...

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

*He serves her her drink and she goes back to writing.*

Quinton: *Finds her there after asking the Computer..* Jesus there you are..

*Mila seems preoccupied with her PADD, taking another sip from her glass.*

Quinton: Mila... *He touches her on the shoulder... * Hey.. *he smells the drink and snorts..*

*Looking at the bar tender..*

Coffee black.. and some water.

Bartender: Right..

Quinton: What has gotten into you?

Mila: They say you choose your friends, you choose your enemies, but you don't choose your family. That's probably true... But I can get away from them...

I'm drafting two documents here. If the Captain doesn't grant my transfer request, I'm going to send this one to the UGC inter-military affairs board, requesting a transfer to the RNF. I'm also going to give the Captain this...

*She shows him her PADD, showing what he instantly recognises as a letter of resignation.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hm what to do what to do
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Unsc space

Hannah return to her office after a long day of votes and arguments at the council.

Hannah opens a cabinet and looksee through a number of drinks and takes the Romulans ale out.

List: you want to make that 2?

Hannah: your day going as good as mine I take it

List: you might say that.

Hannah pours them both a glass as she sits down and he does the same.

Hannah: so who wants to go first.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Hannah: well I suppose I'll go first. The council is wanting to increase military production and wants to put more resources into the former borg space and double unsc ship presence in space affected by the former borg.

List: well I can see why. What do you plan to do.

Hannah: i see no way to not do it. Lets just hope the rest of the powers here don't disagree.

List: i doudt it. Most don't want to risk a military confrontation over something like that. How many ships.

Hannah: 75 and 5 science vessels.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Wilson pops out looking around whistling at the wreckage of the area.. twenty years would do very little to the ruins and to the new Shoal Zone, Elibisi tech and the Elibisi still remained as reminders and a danger zone blocked off by many Confederation powers. *

Wilson: They still haven't cleaned this area.. Makes me wonder if dead gods still dream..

*First time in a while Tara A sees that he isn't completely an insane man child. The patrols were no where near them so they could proceed to the ruins of DS9 and Bajor quickly.. *

Wilson: Guessing they are keeping their distance from the Shoal Zone to avoid the risk of indoctrination.. Go in at low power their sweeps will think we are a wreck..

*Tara A sets the runabout adrift, leaving only the manoeuvring thrusters online.*

*A map appears with the possible landing sites. Tara A meditates for a moment before selecting one.*

*They float there as a Elibisi Captial vessel floats by, dead but a pressure in her head knows that something strange is happening..*

Wilson: Longer we stay here, the higher the chance we become indoctrinated. Even with the war over for two decades it still creeps me out.

*The wreckage floats as Tara A can't help but to agree. Though the attitude change in Wilson has her wonder..*

These things killed my best friend... She was an Innotankan. They indoctrinated her and made her force me to...

*Sara nods slightly as the Runabout enters the atmosphere. Within a few minutes, they've landed in a clearing near the Fire Caves and the coast.*

Wilson's other personality: Oh i dunno, my guess is something not a piece of junk...

Wilson: Hey beasty boy will rip me in half if I don't, and you have no idea how much of a pain in the neck that is to regenerate..

*The caves themselves are eeriely silent and still even with the Elibisi indoctrinated dead all around... As if they were looking for something.*

Wilson: These are the fire caves.. Pah-Wraiths I hear can do quite a bit, if legend is right.

Tara A: This is where I've been being drawn to, but... There's something missing...

*OOC: Has to do with the station, and is a relic. You did not think this was going to be that easy did you?*

Wilson: Great a scavenger hunt.. in the middle of one of the creepiest places in the galaxy..

This place is a prison for the Pah'Wraiths, Prophets who were cast out for trying to interfere actively with Bajor's development. I wasn't being called here, it just felt familiar.

Tara A: They're dead, Sara. Besides, I can shield you from their indoctrination, remember?

Wilson: Well the station could be usable given the place is an abandoned ruin, with damage. I could teleport us there without risking the shuttle again..Might want to get into EV suits just in case..

*They hold on.*

*There is a pop and a crack and they find themselves in the DS9 ruins, the gravity is out of whack as some area's have gravity. Other's do not. There are corpses of indoctrinated everywhere and frozen bodies.. *

*Tara A telekinetically pulls them to the deck and she and Sara activate their gravity boots.*

Wilson: *Back to the other personality* Oh yeah the creepy shrine.. in a ruin of a station.. where there is supposed to be an orb... Fan.. freakin tastic..

Wilson: Are you sure its supposed to be something that grand? Maybe its something smaller and not as grand.. Don't ask me why but it seems Gods.. or heavens gate looking... fellows. *watching his mouth in the presence of a little one.* Might put something important in a trivial item of seemingly little importance. Especially to you or me..

*Nothing is at the altar, it is as barren as the station has been for years.. The place was evacuated quickly.. a ship does go by, one of Kazon design.. Renegades...*

*They head to one of the lower levels of the Habitat Ring, Tara A taking out her EV suit's tricorder and calling the runabout.*

Tara A: It'll take about half an hour for the runabout to get within transporter range. Can you port us out again?

*The baseball glows faintly... showing her the evacuation of DS9 after incurring severe damage during the invasion... *

*On the other end of the ruin, Kazon board the station Nistrom banners on their shoulders their Maje at the head.*

There's an old story that when Ben Sisko was forced to abandon DS9 at the beginning of the first Dominion War, he left this behind as a message that he'd be back. According to the story, it's remained on his desk ever since.

*She watches something move toward the direction of the lower ring and to the outside... She can hear the Kazon scavenging throughout the area and moving closer.. *

Wilson: Well wonder britches we have maybe an opportunity right now to get moving.. I suggest we take it.. or I can make a mess of the Kazon..

Wilson: Sure no problem.. Hang on tight little princesses.. *He grabs both of them and with a pop they find themselves in the runabout.. The alert going off, the Kazon have discovered the ship..*

*There is a pop as the Kazon ship breaks off its attack..before starting to go straight into the debris field and with another pop.. He is back bloodier...*

Here is an idea instead of me being the one man boarding party little missy.. How about you get the attention of the patrolling ships..

Tara A: Here's an idea: maybe drop the attitude if you want me to actually listen to your suggestions? Besides, the debris is jamming comms.

*Wilson sighs and murmurs something about the kitchen.. and locks the phasers on the nearest exposed core in a wreck.. Which causes it to explode a soft explosion.. taking another Kazon vessel. *

Wilson: That should get the attention of the patrols.. Go kiddo.. now before the Kazon make up their mind..

Tara A: Wilson, I was finishing high school when you were still in kindergarten.

WIlson: Ohhh how cute a little girl wants to take punches on my immaturity.. Please..
  • Options
    *James Jr is heading to the bridge with Casval as Mila and her group come up on him.. He does not catch her grasp and tastes the wall..*

OOC: Mila's first response wouldn't be that violent, even if James did deserve it.

What is wrong with you?!

James Jr: I wanted to have a cordial and nice time with a friend... It was a mistake to choose Romulan Ale, but come on..

Mila: Uh, you think?! Alcohol and 'nice time with a friend' don't mix! Especially when that friend is female and you happen to be the reincarnation of James T. Kirk, except without the good looks or the intelligence!

*An ensign walking past winces at that, muttering something like 'ouch' under their breath.*

I can tell Cassi.

*James Jr, incensed by her statement breaks free of her grip and gives her the angriest people had ever seen him, even herself. His eyes were like flaming pits but dark when looked into.*

James Jr: Why don't you ask what happened first, before running off at the proverbial mouth. If you think its going to inhibit me from my job, or make things worse for me, no thanks.

*He turns around and asks for a site to site transport and he gets it.. Casval can feel him burning. Mila on the other hand, can feel a pit in her stomach.. Casval gets a site to site transport as well, he isn't very happy with her either, telling her not to do something was like talking to a mad bull sometimes. She can tell by the look on his face.*

*Mila walks off.

Mila: It's not like I owe her anything... Maybe I should let her find out for herself...

*Mila looks at her.*

Dani: It will hurt Cassi more to find out for herself than it will James if you tell her.

Dani: Mila, I'm your mother. But I'm also a galaxy away and you're not a kid anymore. It's your decision.

*10 minutes later, Mila passes a message to one of the bridge crew to pass on to James Jr, before going to Cassi's station in Main Engineering as her break starts.*

*OOC: Wow.. straight to not thinking about it.. There are reasons I did not reveal much about that time, however, should add plenty of stress between everyone. *

Cassi: Not right now... *She is still under the terminal dealing with a few random circuits.* but if its about your brother, I don't want to know. Yeah I heard about that spat you two had. You would think that people would stay out of people's business.

James Jr.: *Coming down and getting directions from Gillian, he doesn't speak much to Mila outside of one phrase.* Your not needed here..

O'Connor: Duty roster. We've also had a few transfer requests, including one very interesting one.

Wade: The Admiral is missing and people want to quickly leave? No, I'm not granting them. Not until we find the Admiral..

*He goes over the duty rosters fuming a little as he signs off on the duty rosters.*

*Casval is in his quarters conflicted over the news of his father going missing.. Wondering why Mila did not show up..*

*Engineering*

Cassi: Do you want to talk now or are you still conflicted about something else? *Her tone is harsh.*

James Jr: I know but I am telling you about it. I can't express how I feel because I don't really know how.. Not to mention afraid..

Cassi: *She is silent* Well at least I can forgive you for our last argument but that drunken kiss is going to take some time..

*Quinton is trying to get a hold of Mila, when he heard the rumor going around. But can't*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

Quinton: Mila... *He touches her on the shoulder... * Hey.. *he smells the drink and snorts..*

Mila: They say you choose your friends, you choose your enemies, but you don't choose your family. That's probably true... But I can get away from them...

I'm drafting two documents here. If the Captain doesn't grant my transfer request, I'm going to send this one to the UGC inter-military affairs board, requesting a transfer to the RNF. I'm also going to give the Captain this...

*She shows him her PADD, showing what he instantly recognises as a letter of resignation.*

Quinton: So your going to run away because of a spat? Mila stop.. You don't face anything if you run away. It only shows that you don't want to face your mistakes, your brothers, they do care about you. Even if they do foolish things, and are angry with you.

Besides your dad is missing.. you think he would want you to run away? I think you give him too little credit in knowing that there is a problem that needs to be fixed. He won't be the only person you disappoint, it will be everyone here that does care. Believe it or not your little brother needs you more than he would ever want to admit, and you know how arrogant he can get.

*She does see Sala in the other corner fingering a coffee mug trying to think. *
  • Options
    *On the Abandoned vessel the crew wraps up the investigation by finding the security logs and feeds from before the abandoning of the vessel. The feeds are playing before Sam's eyes as the crew tries to keep the infected crew mates away, or getting beaten to death, or the infected dying on spot. The thing that worries her is the cognoscente drive that the crew had to flee... As if they craved freedom.. *

Yost: That is all the feeds recovered from the ship mam... Do you want us to proceed with sanitation?
  • Options
    Kovan turns as he hears a noise behind him.

Kovan: who is there?!

Damien: i am not hear to fight you.

Kovan: to bad

He sends a blast at Damien who deflects it

Damien: please while to most your powers are very formable but my mystic powers are more powerful and more refined.

Kovan: what do you want.

Damien: to try to end this peacefully.
  • Options
    Unsc capital

Hannah: so what is causing you problems.

List: the situation that happened on the enterprise. ONI was keeping an eye on the ship to keep an eye on Terry. For him to simply vanish causes concern.

Hannah: what would be the point?

List: still looking into it. Parangosky wasn't happy at all.
  • Options
    Osman sitz at her desk tired and worn out. She had alot to do and far less time lately.

Osman: computer display file Osman 01.

The file comes up on her terminal as the focus of that file comes in. Malick. While having escaped justice once she suspected if she got him she could get a large group of people like him. She knew the risks though. He had influence everywhere. She wanted to know what he knew though and who released the borg. If her hunch and info was right she believed Malick could be the key to all of the above.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    *Deep on the ancient prison world the gears in the eternity vault begin turning once more as the spell locking Soa away begins breaking down after two decades*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Ooc: you know west I forgot about that lineven we where doing. Maybe I'll get Donavan to head in their and take a look
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

Quinton: So your going to run away because of a spat? Mila stop.. You don't face anything if you run away. It only shows that you don't want to face your mistakes, your brothers, they do care about you. Even if they do foolish things, and are angry with you.

Besides your dad is missing.. you think he would want you to run away? I think you give him too little credit in knowing that there is a problem that needs to be fixed. He won't be the only person you disappoint, it will be everyone here that does care. Believe it or not your little brother needs you more than he would ever want to admit, and you know how arrogant he can get.

*She does see Sala in the other corner fingering a coffee mug trying to think. *

Mila: This isn't about running away from my mistakes, it's about being able to do my job!

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be in Starfleet. This uniform means everything to me. But I can't perform my duties when I'm constantly worrying about James! That's why I requested an officer exchange program assignment; because I knew Dad would try to get us all serving on the Enterprise. Don't get me wrong, Casval earned it, but I didn't want to be handed anything. At the academy, there were days when I just couldn't stand James... So when I left the Columbia, I asked to be assigned to a different ship... But, again, Dad made sure I got the Enterprise...

*She takes a big gulp from her glass.*

So, here I am, with the world's s***house of choices... I can either ruin my career because of my f***ing brother, or I can end my career before it even gets started!

*She laughs a little hysterically, finishing her beer before heading towards the door.*

OOC: Before you complain about her not seeming to understand what Quinton was saying, a) she's drunk; b) maybe Quinton doesn't quite understand why Mila's doing this?
  • Options
    *On the Abandoned vessel the crew wraps up the investigation by finding the security logs and feeds from before the abandoning of the vessel. The feeds are playing before Sam's eyes as the crew tries to keep the infected crew mates away, or getting beaten to death, or the infected dying on spot. The thing that worries her is the cognoscente drive that the crew had to flee... As if they craved freedom.. *

Yost: That is all the feeds recovered from the ship mam... Do you want us to proceed with sanitation?

Sam: Do it. Send all the logs recovered to Command.
  • Options

*They hold on.*

WIlson: Ohhh how cute a little girl wants to take punches on my immaturity.. Please..

Tara A: Even ignoring that I was technically born 50 years ago, my actual age is 34, so kindly don't call me a 'little girl'. Ever.
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

Mila: This isn't about running away from my mistakes, it's about being able to do my job!

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be in Starfleet. This uniform means everything to me. But I can't perform my duties when I'm constantly worrying about James! That's why I requested an officer exchange program assignment; because I knew Dad would try to get us all serving on the Enterprise. Don't get me wrong, Casval earned it, but I didn't want to be handed anything. At the academy, there were days when I just couldn't stand James... So when I left the Columbia, I asked to be assigned to a different ship... But, again, Dad made sure I got the Enterprise...

So, here I am, with the world's s***house of choices... I can either ruin my career because of my f***ing brother, or I can end my career before it even gets started!

*She laughs a little hysterically, finishing her beer before heading towards the door.*

OOC: Before you complain about her not seeming to understand what Quinton was saying, a) she's drunk; b) maybe Quinton doesn't quite understand why Mila's doing this?

*OOC: I'm not.. *

Quinton: Why worry about what he does?

*OOC: well I guess I better move up the time table.. *

*Cassi heads to a shuttle bay and manages to get in one, her way easily handled by the change in shifts, the computer disabled. She manages to get inside one of the New Delta Flyer X2 class before she puts up the launch codes. The forcefield goes up to protect against the vacuum as she quickly launches from the ship visible from Ten Forward.. *

Quinton: Is that a shuttle?

*Before long the ship rumbles as an explosion rocks in from its mid warp flight path, in Engineering the chaos begins as people are scrambling to contain the flames and the core out put. Another explosive goes off near Ten Forward knocking the power out.. The main power is gone, the ship drops from Warp violently.. James Jr. and Casval are stuck trying to get out of deck one's comm array station. However there is a bomb inside with them.*

James Jr: Uh little brother tell me that flashing light in the corner of the room is something telling us the power is gone?

Casval: *Staring at it and realizing Nope its not. Its one of the explosives they disabled..* How the hell... James get the door open..

*They scramble to the door trying to pry it open, the beeping gets faster as they try to pry the door open.. managing to get it free. James Jr getting dumped first, Casval though not so much.. He grabs his little brother and shoves him ahead of him as they run. But James knew time was up.. The bomb explodes catching James Jr.. in it, he feels the heat and pain but his vision goes dark.. Casval on the other hand only gets burns, the vacuum doesn't kill them as the emergency power is on. He looks around seeing his brother on the ground, not moving, but alive.. However, he isn't looking to good.. Mer'ka the hampered Klingon comes across them taking James jr.. as Mila and Quinton get out of Ten Forward seeing what bomb did the damage..*

*Casval is too stunned to say anything, himself feeling shock. Quinton and Sala however try and get some help over there. The scene around him is too quiet... But he can see everything... *

Quinton: Mer'ka just keep him there don't try and move him. Sala is help coming or what?

Sala: I can't get the Doctor.. The medics are swamped..

*On the bridge, the chaos is not much better as they try and get auxillary power online..*

Wade: Alvin find out which grids haven't been hit..

Rissa: I still don't have anything over here..
  • Options

*They hold on.*

Tara A: Even ignoring that I was technically born 50 years ago, my actual age is 34, so kindly don't call me a 'little girl'. Ever.

Wilson: Oh don't get me started on how old I am.. I still remember Yani..
  • Options

Sam: Do it. Send all the logs recovered to Command.

*Yost nods as the download begins.. *

Yost: Arm the new rounds *Tactical rolls the newer TROLL rounds into the torpedo bay.. *
  • Options

What is wrong with you?!

I can tell Cassi.

*Mila walks off.

*Mila looks at her.*

*Engineering*

*Mila gives him a look.*

Okay...

*OOC: I'm not.. *

Quinton: Why worry about what he does?

*OOC: well I guess I better move up the time table.. *

*Cassi heads to a shuttle bay and manages to get in one, her way easily handled by the change in shifts, the computer disabled. She manages to get inside one of the New Delta Flyer X2 class before she puts up the launch codes. The forcefield goes up to protect against the vacuum as she quickly launches from the ship visible from Ten Forward.. *

Quinton: Is that a shuttle?

*Before long the ship rumbles as an explosion rocks in from its mid warp flight path, in Engineering the chaos begins as people are scrambling to contain the flames and the core out put. Another explosive goes off near Ten Forward knocking the power out.. The main power is gone, the ship drops from Warp violently.. James Jr. and Casval are stuck trying to get out of deck one's comm array station. However there is a bomb inside with them.*

James Jr: Uh little brother tell me that flashing light in the corner of the room is something telling us the power is gone?

Casval: *Staring at it and realizing Nope its not. Its one of the explosives they disabled..* How the hell... James get the door open..

*They scramble to the door trying to pry it open, the beeping gets faster as they try to pry the door open.. managing to get it free. James Jr getting dumped first, Casval though not so much.. He grabs his little brother and shoves him ahead of him as they run. But James knew time was up.. The bomb explodes catching James Jr.. in it, he feels the heat and pain but his vision goes dark.. Casval on the other hand only gets burns, the vacuum doesn't kill them as the emergency power is on. He looks around seeing his brother on the ground, not moving, but alive.. However, he isn't looking to good.. Mer'ka the hampered Klingon comes across them taking James jr.. as Mila and Quinton get out of Ten Forward seeing what bomb did the damage..*

*Casval is too stunned to say anything, himself feeling shock. Quinton and Sala however try and get some help over there. The scene around him is too quiet... But he can see everything... *

Quinton: Mer'ka just keep him there don't try and move him. Sala is help coming or what?

Sala: I can't get the Doctor.. The medics are swamped..

*On the bridge, the chaos is not much better as they try and get auxillary power online..*

Wade: Alvin find out which grids haven't been hit..

Rissa: I still don't have anything over here..

Mila: I'll run to Sickbay and get help!

*She kneels down and puts a hand on James' shoulder.*

Hang on...

*She sprints towards the nearest Jefferies Tube, opening the hatch and climbing down two decks before sprinting into Sickbay.*

Doctor!

EMH: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Mila: A bomb went off near Ten Forward! There are dozens of wounded up there!

EMH: Medical Team 3, report to Ten Forward and set up a triage centre.

Sickbay to Bridge.
  • Options

*They hold on.*

Tara A: The point is I'm not a little girl.
  • Options
    *Sala keeps watch over James as the medical teams tend to the wounded in Ten Forward.. All they can do is manage to try and keep him stable... *

Medic: Come on.. Johnson staunch that bleeding on his left.

*The group does see that some of his arm is gone.. *

Doctor: I count more wounds all over the place..

*Casval is placed in a corner his wounds not terrible in and of themselves, he just watches on still in stunned silence.. *

Medic: Losing him.. *James Jr's vitals drop as they resuscitate him quickly.. Ten Forward is looking like an Old Earth MASH unit operation room people scurrying back and forth.. Doctor's bloody trying to help the more pressing cases. *

*The doctors manage to stabilize him but something went off.. He was comatose.. *

Doctor: He is stable for now..

Medic: Doctor we need to remove the shrapnel from him..

*The Doctor moves down scanning him..*

Doctor: Internal injuries, broken ribs, missing left hand and portion of the forearm, over 120 shrapnel wounds, left eye is gone, and that doesn't count the burns.. He is going to be in and out of the table for a while.. but this coma..

*He looks around...*

Go and help the others.. He is stable for now, but he needs to be moved to Sickbay for the EMH to handle..

Medic: Yes Doctor..

*Quinton is shocked at how much his friend had taken but Casval finally speaks..*

Casval: He... *stammering..* He shoved me out of the way.. took the brunt of it..
  • Options

*They hold on.*

Wilson: Still spoiled...
  • Options
    Ooc: boom bang that poor ship
  • Options
    Ooc: I'll post a little later trying to figure out where to go next as most my people are in between right now.
  • Options
    *Sala keeps watch over James as the medical teams tend to the wounded in Ten Forward.. All they can do is manage to try and keep him stable... *

Medic: Come on.. Johnson staunch that bleeding on his left.

*The group does see that some of his arm is gone.. *

Doctor: I count more wounds all over the place..

*Casval is placed in a corner his wounds not terrible in and of themselves, he just watches on still in stunned silence.. *

Medic: Losing him.. *James Jr's vitals drop as they resuscitate him quickly.. Ten Forward is looking like an Old Earth MASH unit operation room people scurrying back and forth.. Doctor's bloody trying to help the more pressing cases. *

*The doctors manage to stabilize him but something went off.. He was comatose.. *

Doctor: He is stable for now..

Medic: Doctor we need to remove the shrapnel from him..

*The Doctor moves down scanning him..*

Doctor: Internal injuries, broken ribs, missing left hand and portion of the forearm, over 120 shrapnel wounds, left eye is gone, and that doesn't count the burns.. He is going to be in and out of the table for a while.. but this coma..

*He looks around...*

Go and help the others.. He is stable for now, but he needs to be moved to Sickbay for the EMH to handle..

Medic: Yes Doctor..

*Quinton is shocked at how much his friend had taken but Casval finally speaks..*

Casval: He... *stammering..* He shoved me out of the way.. took the brunt of it..

*Mila is also stunned, before she heads for the Shuttlebay.

She checks the security footage, trying to find out who took the last shuttle.*
  • Options

*They hold on.*

Wilson: Still spoiled...

Tara A: Spoiled? I'm spoiled?
  • Options
    Ooc: he's in for it now
  • Options
    A distance away a prowler is watching the events on the enterprise.

Officer: sir explosions on multiple decks.there power grid is damaged to.

Hart: keep an eye on them. We aren't getting involved unless something worse happens.

Officer: aye sir.
  • Options
    Malicks facility

Malick stands alone in a lab where a person is being kept in suspended animation

Malico: soon you will be finished. And then no one is going to stop us from achieving our goal.