test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chance to win a Krenim Dreadnought

Comments

• thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    The House Always Wins.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Pretty annoyed Cryptic, bought 2 packs using my zen and I got just Lobi crystals and DOFFs. What exactly is the ship to other TRIBBLE ratio?

I bought more than 50 packs, and I didn't get the ship. You would have been really lucky to get the Annorax Timeship after just buying two of them.
  • tempus64tempus64 Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    Boxes 1/250, promo packs approx 1/100.

It is a fact.

They adjusted the drop rate on the Year of Hell lockbox and the test results posted on the forum indicate it's now 1/200. Old ones are 1/250 but they said they would consider changing them based on how well received the new one is.
  • Who wants cupcakes? (Stomperx99)Who wants cupcakes? (Stomperx99) Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    :'(

10 characters.
    This is my life now: Fatal Error: Direct3d driver returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while Presenting
  • hsm2k4hsm2k4 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    RossFL wrote: »
    This part is different:
    NOTE: Newly purchased Delta Alliance Duty Officer packs will only offer the chance to win the Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought during this promotional event. Once this event ends, the packs will revert back to their previous state and no longer offer the Annorax.
    No more making huge loot off buying boxes and selling them later.

Wait so if I purchase a promotional pack during the event and put it on the exchange the day after it will no longer be a promotion pack?
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    players should NOT be able to use this ship. it should have been a one off mission only appearance...and then destroyed, like in year of hell. whats next, a player usable Borg cube ?!? an Iconian dreadnought??? The magic f'ing schoolbus? ugh. rant over.

Great. My neices and nephew used to watch that show, and now the theme song is playing in my head.
  • ageroth1ageroth1 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    In regards to the Krenim tech and the like, can we have the ability to reconfigure the older Chroniton Dual Beam Bank to an antichroniton tetryon based weapon? It would also be interesting to have a 12 piece set (pretty sure it's 12 pieces) that makes use out of all the temporal ship parts with one powerful ability at the top. My idea would be for something akin to the system used in the special Lifetime Subscriber ships, being able to switch from offense to defense/regen. Either that or a super ship buster that only works on boss ships and deals massive damage, like 15% of their health.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    ageroth1 wrote: »
    In regards to the Krenim tech and the like, can we have the ability to reconfigure the older Chroniton Dual Beam Bank to an antichroniton tetryon based weapon? It would also be interesting to have a 12 piece set (pretty sure it's 12 pieces) that makes use out of all the temporal ship parts with one powerful ability at the top. My idea would be for something akin to the system used in the special Lifetime Subscriber ships, being able to switch from offense to defense/regen. Either that or a super ship buster that only works on boss ships and deals massive damage, like 15% of their health.

No to this please.

I'm using the Chroniton Dual Beam Bank in my Anti-proton build.

You have enough pieces with all the time ships as it is, please don't get greedy.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    ageroth1 wrote: »

No to this please.

I'm using the Chroniton Dual Beam Bank in my Anti-proton build.

You have enough pieces with all the time ships as it is, please don't get greedy.

I don't think the poster was talking about anything that would interfere with the current one.

Maybe something more like a dilithium store unlock or a crafting recipe. If you own the Chroniton Beam, you can get an Anti-Chroniton beam.

Though I'd be pretty happy to get Temporal Vulnerability Locators. Maybe have them be something like Phaser VLs that also boost the specific weapons that are labeled as Chroniton/Antichroniton.

(A dual Tetryon/AP VL would be too much, I think.)
  • cyberwasp35cyberwasp35 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I'm going to be honest, sir. I've spent a LOT of dilithium in trading for zen, and I've spend a good chunk of money as well. I've got 220 Lobi to show for it and a heap of officer packs I can't use. Isn't there a mercy rule or something? Because I'd rather have not spent money I've been saving just for useless junk when I've been trying to nab that timeship... which, to be honest, is basically all I have to show for this. I've got alot invested into this game, and I haven't even gotten veteran rewards, despite having played the game for I believe years now.
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    I'm going to be honest, sir. I've spent a LOT of dilithium in trading for zen, and I've spend a good chunk of money as well. I've got 220 Lobi to show for it and a heap of officer packs I can't use. Isn't there a mercy rule or something? Because I'd rather have not spent money I've been saving just for useless junk when I've been trying to nab that timeship... which, to be honest, is basically all I have to show for this. I've got alot invested into this game, and I haven't even gotten veteran rewards, despite having played the game for I believe years now.

Haha, I know your pain. I opened so many packs I was able to buy a Temporal Destroyer with Lobi and still no Sci Dread :/
    A mercy rule would be nice, but sadly if it hasnt happened yet it probably never will. If not a mercy rule, then it would be nice if you buy a bunch of small $10 packs of Zen, but end up buying more than you intended and go over $50, it would be nice if you got that bonus Zen that the $50 zen purchase gives.
    Well I didn't win the ship on Holodeck, :/ but I get to TRIBBLE around with it on Tribble. :)

It's a pretty fun ship, but I'm glad I didn't kill myself of it.
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,261 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Some of us have it...some of us don't. I enjoyed it and NOT bad at all. Will keep some of us happy for a while until the next coolest shiny toy comes around fox-2.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif