What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ExtraLife Gaming Charity for Children's Hospital

Comments

• Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Get your hands on STO Schwag and Digital Items for your enjoyment in-game!

Updated Prize info for Donation Tiers:

Donations of $1 to $25 = New STO Delta Rising Wallpapers

Donations of $50 = 500 ZEN + (lower tier donation item)

Donations of $100 = Section 31 Uniform + (all lower tier donation items)

Since I already have the Section 31 Uniform, that is not a concern, but what about the ZEN and Wallpaper?

Again, when is STO going to do its part for us that helped you out?
    :confused:
  • Options
    devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay, so today's livestream topped off the cake. Many players including myself asked the CM' s for an update on when we will get our codes/rewards, and much our disappointment, we were not acknowledged...

I understand that they have been busy with getting the Winter Wonderland Event blogs finished, but it has been a month now, and still nothing. I don't in any way want to come off as rude, but I am just a little bit frustrated by this situation as a whole...
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Why won't CaptainSmirk or LaughingTrendy post a reply on what is going on, it has been weeks since we have heard anything on this subject....
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

• Options
    docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Woundering myself and I won the gamepad during the live stream they asked for my address then nothing for a month
  • Options
    warlockx1warlockx1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So in this thread we've learned never to donate anything through Cryptic doing a charity.
  • Options
    jorumgandrjorumgandr Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    warlockx1 wrote: »
    So in this thread we've learned never to donate anything through Cryptic doing a charity.

Quoted for truth.

Seriously, whats the deal, yes we donated, and yes I do feel good about donating, but come on... hold up your end of the bargain cryptic. Not asking for the universe, just what we were promised :( sad face.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Well Neverwinter is at lest replying

"Hey guys! We're still in the process of sending out the rewards. We received WAY more donations than we thought, which has caused the delay we are currently experiencing. We haven't forgotten you guys and we appreciate your patience and support."

but they also didn't make 13 pages about it :P
  • Options
    cromarty1cromarty1 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Sounds awesome, I will see what I can do. :)

I love the janeway statement its the 3rd time in voyager janeway has an epic fail of Starfleet principles and 2nd time choosing to blow them to high heven
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    docfreder wrote: »
    Well Neverwinter is at lest replying

"Hey guys! We're still in the process of sending out the rewards. We received WAY more donations than we thought, which has caused the delay we are currently experiencing. We haven't forgotten you guys and we appreciate your patience and support."

but they also didn't make 13 pages about it :P

Well I guess we can just assume it's the same issue here and that this is still actually being done. It's really bad we have to check the Neverwinter forums to get so much information which should be on the STO forums.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ya I won one of the cyborg keyboards and have yet to receive it I've replied a couple times on the twitch message and even messaged smirk on the sto forums I know there busy but at least post a response on the fourms
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    texan1986 wrote: »
    Ya I won one of the cyborg keyboards and have yet to receive it I've replied a couple times on the twitch message and even messaged smirk on the sto forums I know there busy but at least post a response on the fourms
    I've yet to receive my reward (500 zen and the first rank reward). I've made a ticket, and they gave me a mail address. I've sent a mail about 2 weeks ago, and no answers. Not even to acknowledge they received my mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    erei1 wrote: »
    I've yet to receive my reward (500 zen and the first rank reward). I've made a ticket, and they gave me a mail address. I've sent a mail about 2 weeks ago, and no answers. Not even to acknowledge they received my mail.

im starting to think if anyone isnt getting their rewards i mean hell atleast acknowledge that their getting our messages
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Geeez. Yup I'll never donate for a promotion via Cryptic seeing this mess.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey everyone,
    I have a few more emails to send out, after I got confirmation with EL on the back end as we had more then a few donators who forgot to include their contact info and game info.

I have tripple checked on what have listed and found some of the missing donations from users who donated multiple times, but forgot to include their info each time they donated.

I have sent out several emails tonight with the prizes and codes, and will have more to send out tomorrow to any of you who were still missing.

This will conclude everyone who listed STO as the game they play, so if you have not received your reward by next Tuesday the 30th, it means I will need your help tracking down which anonymous donor was you :)

All the emails I sent tonight are from an email titled "PWEPrizePatrol" and include whatever rewards your donation tier included.

Thanks again for your patience, and if you did not get your message tonight never fear, I have more ready to send out tomorrow.

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Now that is great news to see! Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    cool maybe ill get the cyborg keyboard now
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey everyone,
    I have a few more emails to send out, after I got confirmation with EL on the back end as we had more then a few donators who forgot to include their contact info and game info.

I have tripple checked on what have listed and found some of the missing donations from users who donated multiple times, but forgot to include their info each time they donated.

I have sent out several emails tonight with the prizes and codes, and will have more to send out tomorrow to any of you who were still missing.

This will conclude everyone who listed STO as the game they play, so if you have not received your reward by next Tuesday the 30th, it means I will need your help tracking down which anonymous donor was you :)

All the emails I sent tonight are from an email titled "PWEPrizePatrol" and include whatever rewards your donation tier included.

Thanks again for your patience, and if you did not get your message tonight never fear, I have more ready to send out tomorrow.

~CaptainSmirk

Well, I sure will be expecting an email from you since I did not see any contact as of today.

Sentinel64
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    Well, I sure will be expecting an email from you since I did not see any contact as of today.

Sentinel64

Same here, I actually just got my Livestream Gamma Quadrant DOff Reward from last weeks stream last night. Thanks CaptainSmirk for getting back to us on our concerns, it is greatly appreciated!

devilkiller98

• Options
    carkorakcarkorak Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i just checked my email and do not have anything from PWEPrizePatrol, so i must be one of those that your having trouble finding the owner of, my email is silence731@hotmail.com, in game handle is @carkorak, i checked both spam and inbox and nothing yet
    My Current Projects

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?483971-The-Minotaur-War-NW-DUUY8MZZ7

Item Farm:NW-DU5W8YQA8
    Prologue:NW-DUUY8MZZ7
    Chapter 1:NW-DN3TPGR4Q
    Chapter 2:NW-DDLCTYT8Q
  • Options
    alfheimwandereralfheimwanderer Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll be expecting an email then. Still waiting.
  • Options
    jorumgandrjorumgandr Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same here, still waiting for the email... sad face
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Got my email in the early hours of the morning, thanks. :)
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    still waiting on mine
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I was wondering you had mentioned if we forgot to put that we played other games we would have a chance with the email or if we were interested in other games is that still true? I mean I couldn't afford to donate twice and had to choose between STO and Neverwinter :confused: either way Thanks and will continue to wait patently for email
  • Options
    misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I had won a real world prize in addition to the donation. Nothing from STO after 1 email 3-4 weeks ago wanting contact info. NOT holding my breath.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    One thing I heard a lot from users over the last weekend was that they did not know about the "Other" tab in their Twitch Inbox, which filters out email messages Twitch might consider Spam. Many of the messages we sent our for clarification on account info and addresses missing from much of the donation info, ended up missed previously. Many of you got back to us early this week and we are glad to hear you are enjoying your rewards. To everyone who found out over the holiday, you will hear back from us early next week on ways to connect your donations ot your user accounts.

Thanks everyone, and glad to hear many of you got your missing messages!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Checked the "other" tab in Twich and no mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i checked and nothing
  • Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nothing here either :/