Install Arc
Options

ExtraLife Gaming Charity for Children's Hospital

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sent a PM to Trendy, heres hoping it'll work.
    I want my damn titles -.-
  • Options
    texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    gurluas wrote: »
    Sent a PM to Trendy, heres hoping it'll work.
    I want my damn titles -.-

i wish you luck no one ever responds to my emails from sto
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So far nothing :( Damnit I want my titles!
    I donated 15 dollars to the charity with the link provided here, why am I not getting my reward?!!!
  • Options
    docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Be glad I donated 50 and got nothing from STO and I'm a disabled vet that was a good chunk of change for me
  • Options
    texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    docfreder wrote: »
    Be glad I donated 50 and got nothing from STO and I'm a disabled vet that was a good chunk of change for me

wow that is a complete **** move on sto im done with sto and all their bull**** they wont be getting anymore money from me and im not playing anymore until they change their staff or get people that actually know how to do their job and answer people about their prizes
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Ouch :/ That is so despicable.
    It's terrible, I am for one never using money on anything PWE again.
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm not disabled, but I also paid 50$, which is a lot of money for me, and that's sure I'm not giving money for any charity made by PWE anymore. I'll give to extralife through Defiance or Lotro.

I didn't do that for the reward. 50$ for 500zen was not a bargain. But that's just low.

Anyway, no words from Trendy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Which is odd.
    From what I've seen Trendy seemed like a nice person.
    I suspect someone or something is preventing her from helping us.
  • Options
    carkorakcarkorak Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    wasnt it back in october that they did the charity event thing? so its been...what now?...8-10 months that we havent seen our titles yet...i havent even heard anything from PWE OR STO one way or another, they have my info, i posted everything that was asked for, is it to much for us to get our titles for the donations we all made?
    My Current Projects

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?483971-The-Minotaur-War-NW-DUUY8MZZ7

Item Farm:NW-DU5W8YQA8
    Prologue:NW-DUUY8MZZ7
    Chapter 1:NW-DN3TPGR4Q
    Chapter 2:NW-DDLCTYT8Q
  • Options
    erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    Did anyone had any news . I didn't. I'm late posting because the new forum is just absolute garbage. I can't log in (I need a security key that is sent by mail, but the mail is late by up to a day, and I need to do that for every time I log anew). I'm using ARC to post that.
    Anyway, I didn't had any news since my last post. A new Extra life is coming soon-ish, and it's kind of sad, but I suggest everyone to not do the STO extra life, or any PWE title. The good news is, many games do it, like turbine's games (ddo, lotro, probably asheron's call), or trion (rift, defiance, trove I suppose).

I'm going to try to send another mail to Trendy, if it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    No news here either :/ I still want my title.
    And yes I'm not touching any of their things until I get my rewards.
  • Options
    Devs oh Devs! I donated 15 dollars for your charity!
    I gave you my receipt of doing so!
    Oh Devs oh Devs, why am I not getting my titles?!
  • Options
    dorkeyboydorkeyboy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I donated to the extra life charity event and Still haven't received my EMH BOFF I sent multiple messages to the PWE community but no response.