What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ExtraLife Gaming Charity for Children's Hospital

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I hope you guys didnt talk behind my back. I cant watch the whole show thanks to my i-speed.

what did you win? by the way, Smirk mentioned me twice in a show a few month ago and I finally confessed my love for trendy live :D

I won about 500 ZEN. It was nice. I got more out of the conversations and jokes, though, tbh; Smirk was hilarious and Trendy kept pulling jokes on him, I think it was an hour after I joined that someone mentioned making her supreme lord of everything.

I remember doing a lot of ALLCAPS--mostly stuff like "YES!!! YES!!! THAT'S SO PERFECT!!! OMG YES!!! DO THAT!!!" and wishing Trendy well when she started feeling a little under the weather. Fortunately a drink and some food perked her back up, then she went hyper from the caffeine.

Since I ship Trendy x her wife too much to break them up, I'd better stick to courting BranFlakes (who still plays, even though he's not a CM anymore). I'm already on his friends list; soon he shall be MINE!!! And MINE ALONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

More seriously now, that livestream is EXACTLY what I and others am talking about when we say community interaction is a great thing. It was a lot of fun, Trendy only needed to pull out the modhammer once (some troll posted some sexually-explicit insults in chat and promptly got mobbed), and I was left with the distinct impression that the Mods are on my side.

So, thanks again, Smirk and Trendy. That was a great couple of hours.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    I won about 500 ZEN. It was nice. I got more out of the conversations and jokes, though, tbh; Smirk was hilarious and Trendy kept pulling jokes on him, I think it was an hour after I joined that someone mentioned making her supreme lord of everything.

I remember doing a lot of ALLCAPS--mostly stuff like "YES!!! YES!!! THAT'S SO PERFECT!!! OMG YES!!! DO THAT!!!" and wishing Trendy well when she started feeling a little under the weather. Fortunately a drink and some food perked her back up, then she went hyper from the caffeine.

Since I ship Trendy x her wife too much to break them up, I'd better stick to courting BranFlakes (who still plays, even though he's not a CM anymore). I'm already on his friends list; soon he shall be MINE!!! And MINE ALONE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:D

More seriously now, that livestream is EXACTLY what I and others am talking about when we say community interaction is a great thing. It was a lot of fun, Trendy only needed to pull out the modhammer once (some troll posted some sexually-explicit insults in chat and promptly got mobbed), and I was left with the distinct impression that the Mods are on my side.

So, thanks again, Smirk and Trendy. That was a great couple of hours.

you dont know how much I love it when you tell me stories :o

seems it was pretty refreshing for everyone, took out a lot of heated steam from the last week.

you know, I really wanted to participate in chat and I even registered under a different name to surprise you, but as soon as I wrote very nice things about you, I was banned by a mod.

ahmm, at what time was this troll of yours modhammered? :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    you dont know how much I love it when you tell me stories :o

seems it was pretty refreshing for everyone, took out a lot of heated steam from the last week.

you know, I really wanted to participate in chat and I even registered under a different name to surprise you, but as soon as I wrote very nice things about you, I was banned by a mod.

ahmm, at what time was this troll of yours modhammered? :D

Um...8 or 9 PM Eastern Standard Time? I think? That'd be about 1 AM for you.

Whoever it was was posting some rather crude insinuations about Trendy and Smirk.

Anyway, yeah, it was fun, took a lot of the rage out, was nice.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Um...8 or 9 PM Eastern Standard Time? I think? That'd be about 1 AM for you.

Whoever it was was posting some rather crude insinuations about Trendy and Smirk.

Anyway, yeah, it was fun, took a lot of the rage out, was nice.

hmm I was awake at this time but I didnt say anything bad about T&S.
    I just made a lot of sexy insults in your direction but if you havent seen me..:confused:

it was the right twitch channel, or? Barbie Online? if not, whom have I insulted?

question on question.

i am really looking forward to the next charity event, I think it is a common ground for everyone.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    hmm I was awake at this time but I didnt say anything bad about T&S.
    I just made a lot of sexy insults in your direction but if you havent seen me..:confused:

it was the right twitch channel, or? Barbie Online? if not, whom have I insulted?

question on question.
    We may never know the answer. :D
    i am really looking forward to the next charity event, I think it is a common ground for everyone.
    This, in SPADES.

Hey, Smirk, are there any plans to run an event like this again in the near future?
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2014
    LoL you guys crack me up. ;)
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    LoL you guys crack me up. ;)

We aim to please. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    he is the wind beneath my wings and makes me feel like a natural woman :o
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Does anyone know the usual timeframe it takes to receive a message regarding a zen prize if you won one of the drawings?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    el7isgold#7536 el7isgold Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the usual timeframe it takes to receive a message regarding a zen prize if you won one of the drawings?

I havnt gotten anything from twitch about the 1000 zen i won.
  • Options
    el7isgold#7536 el7isgold Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i mean 100,000 zen i won ;)
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeh would be nice to know when the zen will drop lol got stuff me wants lol.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Still a no go.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Eh wait it's free so no hurry right? :-) I'm still waiting for my gamepad ;-) question though anyone gotten an email from the donation? I hope I put the right info :-P
  • Options
    devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    docfreder wrote: »
    Eh wait it's free so no hurry right? :-) I'm still waiting for my gamepad ;-) question though anyone gotten an email from the donation? I hope I put the right info :-P

I haven't recieved any form of communication from PWE. I am not sure where on the donor page I am supposed to look to see if I got mail from PWE since I missed the last stream, I am a little lost...I could use some help from somebody, or even CaptainSmirk or LaughingTrendy!
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *Please delete double post sorry*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I haven't recieved any form of communication from PWE. I am not sure where on the donor page I am supposed to look to see if I got mail from PWE since I missed the last stream, I am a little lost...I could use some help from somebody, or even CaptainSmirk or LaughingTrendy!

It was stated during live stream you will recive an email to the email tied to the donation and I haven't heard anything either. The twitch prizes we where supposed to get messaged through twitch Haven't heard anything from that either :confused:

*Update* just got the message through twitch for that prize nothing still about donation.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey everyone,
    Check your Twitch Inboxes if you won Zen or physical prizes during the STO livestream. Have fun with your Zen and make sure to reply with your mailing address if you won some cool gear during the show!

We have compiled our list of donators but are still waiting on some who missed the info of what game they played = what prizes/rewards they will receive.

We are hoping to hear back from those players this weekend, but right now we have our total estimates for those that donated from STO and will be sending out the codes via the methods listed in your donation message. Some of you will get them via in-game mail some email, some via ExtraLife if we are missing your contact info.

We have your codes and Zen ready, and want to thank everyone who too part in this great charity drive!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey everyone,
    Check your Twitch Inboxes if you won Zen or physical prizes during the STO livestream. Have fun with your Zen and make sure to reply with your mailing address if you won some cool gear during the show!

We have compiled our list of donators but are still waiting on some who missed the info of what game they played = what prizes/rewards they will receive.

We are hoping to hear back from those players this weekend, but right now we have our total estimates for those that donated from STO and will be sending out the codes via the methods listed in your donation message. Some of you will get them via in-game mail some email, some via ExtraLife if we are missing your contact info.

We have your codes and Zen ready, and want to thank everyone who too part in this great charity drive!

~CaptainSmirk
    oh I was hopeing for an email Like you said during the Live stream I'm interested in some of the other games besides STO I'll keep my eye out for msg but I've got a sinking feeling I didn't put info right :-P
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey everyone,

~CaptainSmirk

Hey Smirk, random question but could you let us know what email address to expect an email from about the codes and what not? Just so we can make sure it's not going to get sent to a spam folder or auto deleted. :)

That is, if it's not the same email address we get all the other game mail from of course.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Right now it all depends on what address/contact info you provided.

We can't say here how each person will be contacted cuz you know, privacy :)

But mostly it is because not everyone gave us the same contact methods.

I will do my best to make sure it gets to the right place!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Right now it all depends on what address/contact info you provided.

We can't say here how each person will be contacted cuz you know, privacy :)

But mostly it is because not everyone gave us the same contact methods.

I will do my best to make sure it gets to the right place!

Sorry, I meant what email address you were sending the emails from. Like is it just the standard startrekonline@perfectworld.com if we're being sent an email?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hey Smirk, random question but could you let us know what email address to expect an email from about the codes and what not? Just so we can make sure it's not going to get sent to a spam folder or auto deleted. :)

That is, if it's not the same email address we get all the other game mail from of course.

I have not yet received anything from Perfect World in any way. I know I provided the proper information, so maybe I will hear something from them this weekend...
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I have not yet received anything from Perfect World in any way. I know I provided the proper information, so maybe I will hear something from them this weekend...

Yeah neither have I. I remember which email address I gave, I'm just worried because my spam filter can sometimes be too keen and deletes emails I was actually waiting on haha.
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When are the items going out?

Sentinel64. :confused:
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    When are the items going out?

Sentinel64. :confused:

It is going to take them some time. They will probably be sending out the email/in-game mail with the codes this week. Read CaptainSmirk's post for some details.
    Hey everyone,

~CaptainSmirk

• Options
    mkwnesqmkwnesq Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone know the status of the in game rewards?
  • Options
    amavaramavar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nothing here yet either.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    mkwnesq wrote: »
    Anyone know the status of the in game rewards?

I haven't gotten a thing yet either...

• Options
    gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nothing here either.