Options

All things said and done.....

Comments

• Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when we have a limit of console ... like exemple in tournament

Mwhahahaahahhaahhaahaha

Really how can you not see the humour in that.

"When there are rules about cheating" lmao

Good luck to you in SC man... well that game will never happen. Good luck in ED hope to see you there. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You don't like bullies yet you come on here and make posts that do nothing but personally attack people?

Remember that time we both agreed to pretend each others' fleets don't exist and just play our own game? Here's a reminder in case you forgot http://s2.postimg.org/fspc6efih/hank1.png

So why are you still talking about us? Are things so boring in your TS that you can't resist? I assure you we aren't talking about you in ours.

You keep talking about our reputation etc bla bla bla. Over here we all have real lives. We're not sitting around sulking about a game that kills off its playerbase. Let me put this as simple as possible... WE DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO PLAY FED THINKS ABOUT US.

We really don't. It seems to really bother you that no one over here cares that we kicked you from the fleet. There was no justice for you. We all moved on immediately. No one thinks you're important or a pillar of integrity of the 'PvP community' or whatever you view yourself as.

You say Zan is a bully? Zan is the nicest and loyalest friend I have ever met. Don't get upset that she has the ability to sniff out and expose your treachery and two-faced ways. A strong willed woman seems to really get under your skin...

Here's the best part, you can't reply to me. Unlike you, I truly don't care what some guy who posts on the internet has to say, and I won't be checking any replies. I'm sure this will drive you nuts. Can you resist replying? Do you feel like your Star Trek Online forum reputation demands a reply? Good luck to you and your quest to become relevant in PvP. LoL

I can't even right now. This post is so broken.
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    Mwhahahaahahhaahhaahaha

Really how can you not see the humour in that.

"When there are rules about cheating" lmao

Good luck to you in SC man... well that game will never happen. Good luck in ED hope to see you there. lol

do you beleive in ED we can pvp?? like try to find me where there is 400 billlion star system, also for SC hmm ya i will be waiting :)
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tell us more about your broken life Kell.

I heard you're an elementary school teacher. Do you yell at your students about internet spaceships?
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ...good to know some things will never change lol :rolleyes:... and i'm talking about a fleet i left to be as blunt as i want to be on this...
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice you find some 3 year old pug video

Delusions much? they are some privates from last year. But hey, don't wanna further upset you lol. cya tomorrow ;)
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Delusions much? they are some privates from last year. But hey, don't wanna further upset you lol. cya tomorrow ;)

You dont have the one where we win right, of course not, btw i was not able to make video in the past cause i was playing on a pemtium 4

also a guy like Ares in my team, hes name sound familiar but i dont remeber this guy !
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    Tell us more about your broken life Kell.

I heard you're an elementary school teacher. Do you yell at your students about internet spaceships?

That was the best you could do? Your act is so played, please stop being so boring.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    do you beleive in ED we can pvp?? like try to find me where there is 400 billlion star system, also for SC hmm ya i will be waiting :)

Yes 400 billion but think of it a bit like eve in how it started. With a smaller universe that expanded.

No one will be able to go to the furthest systems for a long time. Players will have to build up the resources to make those long jumps... and at some point build bases in between to get there. As the game lives for a few years slowly people will start pushing out into space. At least in theory and hopefully. We'll see.

As far as SC don't hold out to much hope man. Roberts is well known for his crazy large productions that fall on there face. In the past his games have only gotten finished when someone pushed him to get it done and stop spending money (early wing commander stuff)... or when they bought him out / kicked him out and did it themselves Starlancer was a warghog produced game with roberts name stuck on it... and freelancer was completed after MS bought him out and got rid of him. (suckers)

ED is here now... hopefully they are able to do all the stuff they are talking about. We'll see. Worst case looks like we should all be playing Eve. ;) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014

ED is here now... hopefully they are able to do all the stuff they are talking about. We'll see. Worst case looks like we should all be playing Eve. ;) lol

I get enough spreadsheets and pie charts through work :P
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Interesting..
    Then share the video please.. and let us see again your console swapping. YOU ARE A CHEATER AND JUST LAME.
    Wait i do it for you.. Sturf Skills in aktion .
    Btw.Also check out the comments .. and see what Zelda the Gentelman to ty to tell us here.

3> agree

Regarts

I have never console swapped or broken any rules ever-- not in that video or in any other match. Also, that video is not from either of the tourneys I was even talking about. Before you start yelling at me in caps-lock and calling me cheater maybe you should get your facts straight. Sadly, it's just another example of you jumping to assumptions and then trying to insult the person based on those incorrect assumptions. You talk about bullies and people being inconsiderate yet you continue to make post after post showing nothing but the exact actions that you decry.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    I get enough spreadsheets and pie charts through work :P

Its not nearly that bad. ;)

You guys get that the game Roberts is describing with SC... is eve with different comabt right ? :) If it works the way he claims it will be the same game with twitch combat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    I have never console swapped or broken any rules ever-- not in that video or in any other match. Also, that video is not from either of the tourneys I was even talking about.

No, you just act as an apologist when your ****ing teammates do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    No, you just act as an apologist when your ****ing teammates do it.

I'm not getting into this again because we've already gone over it and over it.

However, now David clearly just yelled at me for being a cheater and then posted a video as evidence where, guess what, I didn't cheat or console swap or do anything shady whatsoever. If that doesn't show bullying, the exact thing him and Hank are accusing Zan of, I don't know what does. It's bullying, it's hypocrisy, and it's a flat out lie.
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I like how this thread title is "all things said and done..."

multiple times, in fact. I like it across entire spectrum.
    It just comes back to title with every new post and irons anew.
    Perpetuum ironing.

Si enim fallor, sum.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hank sadece kapalı HOBO topları t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    I like how this thread title is "all things said and done..."

multiple times, in fact. I like it across entire spectrum.
    It just comes back to title with every new post and irons anew.
    Perpetuum ironing.

Si enim fallor, sum.

lulz, made me smile and think of this phrase from lagwagons messengers:
    One thing is true
    Nothing is sacred
    When everyone's talking
    and nobody's listening

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014

BLA BLA BLA

Go and close the door behind you. THX.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That is exactly the attitude what makes some of you such jokes. Like comic relief characters in hollywood flics.

You guys got to second base, and now you think you're Brad Pitt. I've seen a picture of the chick though. Sorry, not impressed. :D Besides, every dog has his day. ;) Before that, merely cannon fodder.

Call me when you have more to offer than childish pitiful feet stomping lol....

Fleet stomping? It's just a simple fact. You said Kell never did anything of note, and I said he was part of the team that beat you (and your fleet...cause I couldn't remember if you played in both tourneys) in the last two tourneys and took 1st place in both. There was no fleet stomping or whatever you want to call it. I was just countering your assertion that he doesn't have a footnote mentioning him in this game. I know he doesn't actually care, but just thought I'd mention that winning the last two big tourneys would at least give him that footnote.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh i saw i do a mistake.. i meen not you skurf i meen of course Kell.. I'm sorry for that. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    YOU ARE A CHEATER thats fact !! Everybody knows that.. so dont write this BULL****.

Go and close the door behind you. THX.

See what I mean Snog? Now are you the one that's going to go be an apologist for him when you know this is a flat out lie?

The irony is thick in here. David, now look at the one who's using foul language, not only that, but it's in the form of insults based on 100% lies. The only "proof" you gave was not proof at all. Tell me in that video where I cheat. You can't, because I don't. Get any of the other times I've played against you and show me where I cheat (I'm sure Hank has a library of videos with me playing against y'all). You can't, because I don't. It's time to quit with the bullying and defamation, something you apparently appall, but are more than willing to do yourself.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Look at the above post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh i saw i do a mistake.. i meen not you skurf i meen of course Kell.. I'm sorry for that. ;)

That's ok, you've certainly shown your true colors.
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A true veteran is able to rate such "feats" in a proper context. You guys lack the awareness to do so. This lack of awareness is so entertaining. One reason why in that "Can Pandas compete" thread, the joke was on you.

Did Hank just give us a camouflaged compliment? 0.o Thanks I guess.....

Riyott, let them duke it out. Not our battle here. Makes a big change. So this is what its like for observers.

In all seriousness, we need to vent our frustration on Cryptic. They screwed things up for all of us. Even their main group PvErs are at arms. Definitely trouble in paradise.....
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That's ok, you've certainly shown your true colors.

LooL anyway.. say what you want.. you are not an angel so i think you are the last Person to say something about anybody. :rolleyes:

But again sorry.. i dont meen you.. and yes i never saw you cheating, this was Kell.. my mistake. Thats right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    you are not an angel

Nor do I pretend to be. But at least I'm not a hypocrite.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    [...]

In all seriousness, we need to vent our frustration on Cryptic. They screwed things up for all of us. [...]

/signed.... from the moment on about 2 1/2 years ago i got a lil clue about what they do to pvp!
  • Options
    gosleepoutsidegosleepoutside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love HoBo!