Comments

• Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Zan,

you are a bully.

Plain and simple.

I don't like bullies. Most people don't.

I am aware you can be soft-spoken as well, however on numerous occasions you've displayed a very short temper; add in stress, group dynamics, and you snap. Some of your actions have directly contributed to the disastrous rep of your fleet.

Having a potty mouth and abusing other people verbally does not equal "straight shooting". Lack of social skills is not a virtue.

And trying to take advantage of Davids inexperience with a foreign (=english from his pov) language - he is dependent on computer translations after all - that's simply disingenuous.

Another good gentleman !!!
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Another good gentleman !!!

Thank you very much :)
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Thank you very much :)

You say you dont like bullies , then thats mean you dont like david ?
  • Options
    shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
  • Options
    ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zan,

you are a bully.

Plain and simple.

I don't like bullies. Most people don't.

I am aware you can be soft-spoken as well, however on numerous occasions you've displayed a very short temper; add in stress, group dynamics, and you snap. Some of your actions have directly contributed to the disastrous rep of your fleet.

Having a potty mouth and abusing other people verbally does not equal "straight shooting". Lack of social skills is not a virtue.

And trying to take advantage of Davids inexperience with a foreign (=english from his pov) language - he is dependent on computer translations after all - that's simply disingenuous.

You don't like bullies yet you come on here and make posts that do nothing but personally attack people?

Remember that time we both agreed to pretend each others' fleets don't exist and just play our own game? Here's a reminder in case you forgot http://s2.postimg.org/fspc6efih/hank1.png

So why are you still talking about us? Are things so boring in your TS that you can't resist? I assure you we aren't talking about you in ours.

You keep talking about our reputation etc bla bla bla. Over here we all have real lives. We're not sitting around sulking about a game that kills off its playerbase. Let me put this as simple as possible... WE DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO PLAY FED THINKS ABOUT US.

We really don't. It seems to really bother you that no one over here cares that we kicked you from the fleet. There was no justice for you. We all moved on immediately. No one thinks you're important or a pillar of integrity of the 'PvP community' or whatever you view yourself as.

You say Zan is a bully? Zan is the nicest and loyalest friend I have ever met. Don't get upset that she has the ability to sniff out and expose your treachery and two-faced ways. A strong willed woman seems to really get under your skin...

Here's the best part, you can't reply to me. Unlike you, I truly don't care what some guy who posts on the internet has to say, and I won't be checking any replies. I'm sure this will drive you nuts. Can you resist replying? Do you feel like your Star Trek Online forum reputation demands a reply? Good luck to you and your quest to become relevant in PvP. LoL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You say you dont like bullies , then thats mean you dont like david ?

David is not a bully. He may get emotional at times, but when I am worried he may get carried away, I take him aside and we talk about it.

I do not endorse nor encourage anti-social behaviour, not within IC or anywhere else. I encourage people to stand up to bullies though, even if it means to get dirty at times.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    You don't like bullies yet you come on here and make posts that do nothing but personally attack people?

I am merely challenging and pointing out a bully. Obviously I can't do that by awarding a bully a "You're so nice and friendly" medal. I won't engage in appeasement towards you, her etc. If it means to get my hands dirty, so be it. I don't mind. Cry me a river.
    Remember that time we both agreed to pretend each others' fleets don't exist and just play our own game? Here's a reminder in case you forgot http://s2.postimg.org/fspc6efih/hank1.png
    I haven't forgotten. You on the other hand seemed to have forgotten the last line of that screenshot "sure np. just dont rage against us ever."

Granted, you personally may have taken efforts to get out of our faces. But your fleet colleagues did not. They couldn't even pull themselves together a mere day.

So why are you still talking about us?
    Oh, poor ol' lil' bully is sad for being called out? Stop bullying people and people stop challenging you. Cry me a river. ;)
    I assure you we aren't talking about you in ours.
    I heard differently from some Hobos. You guys are raging at us lol. I... like that hehe. Be mad bra, be very mad :-)

You keep talking about our reputation etc bla bla bla. Over here we all have real lives. We're not sitting around sulking about a game that kills off its playerbase.

Judging statements and tone of some Hobos, they value their reputation at least to some degree. Judging statements and play time of some Hobos, I not sure if they have meaningful lives outside. While obviously we aren't too happy with DR and the direction the game is going, Hobos are outright schooling us when it comes to tears and sulking about DR and STO. Just check some of your fleet mates threads and posts and you'll see what i mean.

Let me put this as simple as possible... WE DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO PLAY FED THINKS ABOUT US.
    Here we are roleplaying again. :rolleyes:

FED players play FED so their opinions and arguments are invalid?! Don't be silly.
    It seems to really bother you that no one over here cares that we kicked you from the fleet.

I personally am not really bothered by low-self-esteemed bully wanna-bes trying to jump me. I simply turn around, seize you by neck and haul you into the next trash can. Then I go to the shisha bar and have a good time with friends. Like a boss.

However, what I object to is when my friends are mistreated by you guys. You're not only griefing and harassing them, but virutally every other individual that comes across. We have a small community here. One single prominent fleet can cause a lot of havoc.

I am asking for people to stand up against bullying. Closing your eyes is cowardice.

You say Zan is a bully? Zan is the nicest and loyalest friend I have ever met.
    She is your bully partner in crime. It is common for bullies to act in groups.
    Don't get upset that she has the ability to sniff out and expose your treachery and two-faced ways. A strong willed woman seems to really get under your skin...

If that's what she's sniffing then somethings wrong with her nose and she should see an Otorhinolaryngologist. My "treachery" consists of my refusal to be victimized. I plead guilty to the crime of not bending over and licking your boots in submission. And you know, since we can't have that in Hobos, someone over there completely lost her reasoning abilities and went ape**** rofl. For a supposedly "strong willed" person she has a remarkabely short fuse when it comes to objection.

She isn't getting under my skin, nor do you. And her gender has nothing to do with anything. I haven't drawn any correlation between her demeanor with regards to her gender, race, or wealth class. As most males, I may be more hesitant and careful when in an argument with female. But on the same note, I will ignore any attemps to use her gender as a shield for justified critism. Doesn't matter to me if someone is male, female, an alien from outer side, a verteron based life form etc.
    Here's the best part, you can't reply to me.
    I clicked on Reply. It worked.
    Unlike you, I truly don't care what some guy who posts on the internet has to say, and I won't be checking any replies.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    I'm sure this will drive you nuts.
    Nope. ;) Actually, I'm having a blast hehe

Can you resist replying?
    No, I am not even trying to resist.
    Do you feel like your Star Trek Online forum reputation demands a reply?
    If I cared about keeping a clean rep I would've ignored your and your friends nonsensical ramblings, instead contributing to the kombayaa sections of the forums. Your reside in a cesspool, any dealings with you and your friends requires to descent to your level.
    Good luck to you and your quest to become relevant in PvP.
    Excuse me, who are you again? :D I can't even find a footnote mentioning you lol

• Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am merely challenging and pointing out a bully. Obviously I can't do that by awarding a bully a "You're so nice and friendly" medal. I won't engage in appeasement towards you, her etc. If it means to get my hands dirty, so be it. I don't mind. Cry me a river.

I haven't forgotten. You on the other hand seemed to have forgotten the last line of that screenshot "sure np. just dont rage against us ever."

Granted, you personally may have taken efforts to get out of our faces. But your fleet colleagues did not. They couldn't even pull themselves together a mere day.

Oh, poor ol' lil' bully is sad for being called out? Stop bullying people and people stop challenging you. Cry me a river. ;)

I heard differently from some Hobos. You guys are raging at us lol. I... like that hehe.

Judging statements and tone of some Hobos, they value their reputation at least to some degree. Judging statements and play time of some Hobos, I not sure if they have meaningful lives outside. While obviously we aren't too happy with DR and the direction the game is going, Hobos are outright schooling us when it comes to tears and sulking about DR and STO. Just check some of your fleet mates threads and posts and you'll see what i mean.

Here we are roleplaying again. :rolleyes:

FED players play FED so their opinions and arguments are invalid?! Don't be silly.

I personally am not really bothered by low-self-esteemed bully wanna-bes trying to jump me. I simply turn around, seize you by neck and haul you into the next trash can. Then I go to the shisha bar and have a good time with friends. Like a boss.

However, what I object to is when my friends are mistreated by you guys. You're not only griefing and harassing them, but virutally every other individual that comes across. We have a small community here. One single prominent fleet can cause a lot of havoc.

I am asking for people to stand up against bullying. Closing your eyes is cowardice.

She is your bully partner in crime. It is common for bullies to act in groups.

If that's what she's sniffing then somethings wrong with her nose and she should see an Otorhinolaryngologist. My "treachery" consists of my refusal to be victimized. I plead guilty to the crime of not bending over and licking your boots in submission. And you know, since we can't have that in Hobos, someone over there completely lost her reasoning abilities and went ape**** rofl. For a supposedly "strong willed" person she has a remarkabely short fuse when it comes to objection.

She isn't getting under my skin, nor do you. And her gender has nothing to do with anything. I haven't drawn any correlation between her demeanor with regards to her gender, race, or wealth class. As most males, I may be more hesitant and careful when in an argument with female. But on the same note, I will ignore any attemps to use her gender as a shield for justified critism. Doesn't matter to me if someone is male, female, an alien from outer side, a verteron based life form etc.

I clicked on Reply. It worked.

Ignorance is bliss.

Nope. Actually, I'm having a blast hehe

No, I am not even trying to resist.

If I cared about keeping a clean rep I would've ignored your and your friends nonsensical ramblings, instead contributing to the kombayaa sections of the forums. Your reside in a cesspool, any dealings with you and your friends requires to descent to your level.

Excuse me, who are you again? :D I can't even find a footnote mentioning you lol

Hank 1 whoever the other guy is 0.
    Well played Hank :D
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    edited December 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    :P

Beware the slap!

• Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Biraz
  • Options
    gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Right all of yas quit, there are many issues n problems in the game and the pvp community is tearing at each other like rabid dogs. Why should the devs even try help ovp with you lot getting on like this. Enough is enough
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014

The person who was part of the team that beat you and your fleet multiple times in the last two big tourneys before DR to take 1st place in both.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014

That was a hell of an Osmanli Tokadi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    The person who was part of the team that beat you and your fleet multiple times in the last two big tourneys before DR to take 1st place in both.

Interesting..
    Then share the video please.. and let us see again your console swapping. KELL ARE A CHEATER AND JUST LAME.
    Wait i do it for you.. KELL's Skills in aktion .
    Btw.Also check out the comments .. and see what Zelda the Gentelman to ty to tell us here.

3> agree

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    skurf wrote: »

That is exactly the attitude what makes some of you such jokes. Like comic relief characters in hollywood flics.

You guys got to second base, and now you think you're Brad Pitt. I've seen a picture of the chick though. Sorry, not impressed. :D Besides, every dog has his day. ;) Before that, merely cannon fodder.

Call me when you have more to offer than childish pitiful feet stomping lol....
    Biraz

• Options
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Interesting..
    Then share the video please.. and let us see again your console swapping. YOU ARE A CHEATER AND JUST LAME.

3> agree

Regarts

I know right.

Gentlemanly behaviour from HOBO doesn't extend to fair conduct in friendly privates I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    That is exactly the attitude what makes some of you such jokes. Like comic relief characters in hollywood flics.

You guys got to second base, and now you think you're Brad Pitt. I've seen a picture of the chick though. Sorry, not impressed. :D Besides, every dog has his day. ;) Before that, merely cannon fodder.

Call me when you have more to offer than childish pitiful feet stomping lol....

Lol virus, George Harry Sanders is such a boss :cool:

This is how we deal with Hank the bully !

http://postimg.org/image/y2b6yj9jh/full/

http://i.imgur.com/hbCmk1n.png
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Tell me, how many consoles did you swap in order to win?
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2014

And lol, get on ts. We're all on here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Tell me, how many consoles did you swap in order to win?

Their second Tac did swap fluidic many times. And it killed swings in our favor on several occasions when we had the lead on them in the second private we did against them.

If Hank swapped like their second tac did, they would not have farmed him like they did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014

You want a cookie for that ?

You are really a Hero Dude ^^ :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Their second Tac did swap fluidic many times. And it killed swings in our favor on several occasions when we had the lead on them in the second private we did against them.

If Hank swapped like their second tac did, they would not have farmed him like they did.

http://youtu.be/gwSXYoA6Q8Y?t=40s
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Multiple TIFs, multiple black hole consoles, multiples AMS consoles, Fluidics, add in a good portion of console swapping, and voila, dog got his 15 minutes of fame.

Over time, consoles and set abilities grew stronger. In the past, toy-heavy fleets were fail; now toys are stronger. If you don't use toys yourself, you are screwed. Thanks Cryptic. Most vets left the game because of developments like this. We are the idiots hanging in there, trying to carry the torch of past times.

A true veteran is able to rate such "feats" in a proper context. You guys lack the awareness to do so. This lack of awareness is so entertaining. One reason why in that "Can Pandas compete" thread, the joke was on you.

It's sad: Either you go with the times, or you go the way of the dodo. It's not 2012 anymore, we stand alone. Apes have risen, a new world, lets adapt.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Multiple TIFs, multiple black hole consoles, multiples AMS consoles, Fluidics, add in a good portion of console swapping, and voila, dog got his 15 minutes of fame.

Over time, consoles and set abilities grew stronger. In the past, toy-heavy fleets were fail; now toys are stronger. If you don't use toys yourself, you are screwed. Thanks Cryptic. Most vets left the game because of developments like this. We are the idiots hanging in there, trying to carry the torch of past times.

A true veteran is able to rate such "feats" in a proper context. You guys lack the awareness to do so. This lack of awareness is so entertaining. One reason why in that "Can Pandas compete" thread, the joke was on you.

when we have a limit of console ... like exemple in tournament

http://www.twitch.tv/mcgosmo1/c/4636451 <--- ovservator perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nT46oZoLU <-- from ic perspective
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice you find some 3 year old pug video

But you've ran into pugs and claim it counts when your premade wins. :confused:

So by your logic it counts!