giotariz wrote: »
    i Don't Care Much About etherealwhateversot What He's Saying Lol

Who ?? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    by all means, I can recall this encounter, it was a very tensioned match. the outcome was very close: 15-15; The pandas have won it technically because one of their kills didn't count:

http://i.imgur.com/IbCPLNv.jpg

That is how pvp should be like: intensely and fiercly fought games with passion, no QQ, no disputes. "gg" and move on.

Anyway, from my perspective were the matches "Inner Circle vs Sad Pandas" the most exciting, gripping and nerve-racking ones I have ever had. :cool:

Irrelevant of who won or lost, like you said it was an awesome encounter. There was no name calling or any other BS. We just parted ways amicably in the end.
    your faerie noob vs noob circlejerk match LOL exactly why so many applaud death of FAIL PVP. how long was the match two hours? only got a kill after 3 snbs? LOL shame yourself further by posting more dumb ****

All I have to say on this matter is what has already been said:
    ilhansk wrote: »
    U mad bro? :D

You're just jelly... :D

A 40 minute match ending in a score as close as that. Isn't that what PvPers want to achieve in an Arena match? Isn't that the thing that makes it fun? Not being a forgone conclusion in the the beginning or middle of the match. Or am i just missing something completely?

If i am, please share with us your wisdom oh great captainmatt22 and correct us noobs in the error of our ways..