test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All things said and done.....

Comments

• ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Delusions much? they are some privates from last year. But hey, don't wanna further upset you lol. cya tomorrow ;)

You dont have the one where we win right, of course not, btw i was not able to make video in the past cause i was playing on a pemtium 4

also a guy like Ares in my team, hes name sound familiar but i dont remeber this guy !
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    Tell us more about your broken life Kell.

I heard you're an elementary school teacher. Do you yell at your students about internet spaceships?

That was the best you could do? Your act is so played, please stop being so boring.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    do you beleive in ED we can pvp?? like try to find me where there is 400 billlion star system, also for SC hmm ya i will be waiting :)

Yes 400 billion but think of it a bit like eve in how it started. With a smaller universe that expanded.

No one will be able to go to the furthest systems for a long time. Players will have to build up the resources to make those long jumps... and at some point build bases in between to get there. As the game lives for a few years slowly people will start pushing out into space. At least in theory and hopefully. We'll see.

As far as SC don't hold out to much hope man. Roberts is well known for his crazy large productions that fall on there face. In the past his games have only gotten finished when someone pushed him to get it done and stop spending money (early wing commander stuff)... or when they bought him out / kicked him out and did it themselves Starlancer was a warghog produced game with roberts name stuck on it... and freelancer was completed after MS bought him out and got rid of him. (suckers)

ED is here now... hopefully they are able to do all the stuff they are talking about. We'll see. Worst case looks like we should all be playing Eve. ;) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014

ED is here now... hopefully they are able to do all the stuff they are talking about. We'll see. Worst case looks like we should all be playing Eve. ;) lol

I get enough spreadsheets and pie charts through work :P
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Interesting..
    Then share the video please.. and let us see again your console swapping. YOU ARE A CHEATER AND JUST LAME.
    Wait i do it for you.. Sturf Skills in aktion .
    Btw.Also check out the comments .. and see what Zelda the Gentelman to ty to tell us here.

3> agree

Regarts

I have never console swapped or broken any rules ever-- not in that video or in any other match. Also, that video is not from either of the tourneys I was even talking about. Before you start yelling at me in caps-lock and calling me cheater maybe you should get your facts straight. Sadly, it's just another example of you jumping to assumptions and then trying to insult the person based on those incorrect assumptions. You talk about bullies and people being inconsiderate yet you continue to make post after post showing nothing but the exact actions that you decry.
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    I get enough spreadsheets and pie charts through work :P

Its not nearly that bad. ;)

You guys get that the game Roberts is describing with SC... is eve with different comabt right ? :) If it works the way he claims it will be the same game with twitch combat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    I have never console swapped or broken any rules ever-- not in that video or in any other match. Also, that video is not from either of the tourneys I was even talking about.

No, you just act as an apologist when your ****ing teammates do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    No, you just act as an apologist when your ****ing teammates do it.

I'm not getting into this again because we've already gone over it and over it.

However, now David clearly just yelled at me for being a cheater and then posted a video as evidence where, guess what, I didn't cheat or console swap or do anything shady whatsoever. If that doesn't show bullying, the exact thing him and Hank are accusing Zan of, I don't know what does. It's bullying, it's hypocrisy, and it's a flat out lie.
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I like how this thread title is "all things said and done..."

multiple times, in fact. I like it across entire spectrum.
    It just comes back to title with every new post and irons anew.
    Perpetuum ironing.

Si enim fallor, sum.
    edited December 2014
    Hank sadece kapalı HOBO topları t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    I like how this thread title is "all things said and done..."

multiple times, in fact. I like it across entire spectrum.
    It just comes back to title with every new post and irons anew.
    Perpetuum ironing.

Si enim fallor, sum.

lulz, made me smile and think of this phrase from lagwagons messengers:
    One thing is true
    Nothing is sacred
    When everyone's talking
    and nobody's listening

:rolleyes:
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014

BLA BLA BLA

Go and close the door behind you. THX.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    That is exactly the attitude what makes some of you such jokes. Like comic relief characters in hollywood flics.

You guys got to second base, and now you think you're Brad Pitt. I've seen a picture of the chick though. Sorry, not impressed. :D Besides, every dog has his day. ;) Before that, merely cannon fodder.

Call me when you have more to offer than childish pitiful feet stomping lol....

Fleet stomping? It's just a simple fact. You said Kell never did anything of note, and I said he was part of the team that beat you (and your fleet...cause I couldn't remember if you played in both tourneys) in the last two tourneys and took 1st place in both. There was no fleet stomping or whatever you want to call it. I was just countering your assertion that he doesn't have a footnote mentioning him in this game. I know he doesn't actually care, but just thought I'd mention that winning the last two big tourneys would at least give him that footnote.
    edited December 2014
    Oh i saw i do a mistake.. i meen not you skurf i meen of course Kell.. I'm sorry for that. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    YOU ARE A CHEATER thats fact !! Everybody knows that.. so dont write this BULL****.

Go and close the door behind you. THX.

See what I mean Snog? Now are you the one that's going to go be an apologist for him when you know this is a flat out lie?

The irony is thick in here. David, now look at the one who's using foul language, not only that, but it's in the form of insults based on 100% lies. The only "proof" you gave was not proof at all. Tell me in that video where I cheat. You can't, because I don't. Get any of the other times I've played against you and show me where I cheat (I'm sure Hank has a library of videos with me playing against y'all). You can't, because I don't. It's time to quit with the bullying and defamation, something you apparently appall, but are more than willing to do yourself.
    edited December 2014
    Look at the above post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Oh i saw i do a mistake.. i meen not you skurf i meen of course Kell.. I'm sorry for that. ;)

That's ok, you've certainly shown your true colors.
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A true veteran is able to rate such "feats" in a proper context. You guys lack the awareness to do so. This lack of awareness is so entertaining. One reason why in that "Can Pandas compete" thread, the joke was on you.

Did Hank just give us a camouflaged compliment? 0.o Thanks I guess.....

Riyott, let them duke it out. Not our battle here. Makes a big change. So this is what its like for observers.

In all seriousness, we need to vent our frustration on Cryptic. They screwed things up for all of us. Even their main group PvErs are at arms. Definitely trouble in paradise.....
    edited December 2014
    That's ok, you've certainly shown your true colors.

LooL anyway.. say what you want.. you are not an angel so i think you are the last Person to say something about anybody. :rolleyes:

But again sorry.. i dont meen you.. and yes i never saw you cheating, this was Kell.. my mistake. Thats right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    you are not an angel

Nor do I pretend to be. But at least I'm not a hypocrite.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    [...]

In all seriousness, we need to vent our frustration on Cryptic. They screwed things up for all of us. [...]

/signed.... from the moment on about 2 1/2 years ago i got a lil clue about what they do to pvp!
  • gosleepoutsidegosleepoutside Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love HoBo!
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I love HoBo!

Hahahahaha... Things are always funner when they enter Ker'rat. I like them too. Personally prefer being a lone wolf, but I'll gladly to team up with any HoBo if invited. I'm just never 'joining' them officially.

Obviously many Elite fleets and players are highly overrated... That goes for everyone believing they're elite. Soon I'll openly display my superiority in combat. Waiting on a few bug fixes and nerfs. That's all.

*Puts on Ruby framed glasses*

*Walks away*
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    atlantra wrote: »
    Hahahahaha... Things are always funner when they enter Ker'rat. I like them too. Personally prefer being a lone wolf, but I'll gladly to team up with any HoBo if invited. I'm just never 'joining' them officially.

Obviously many Elite fleets and players are highly overrated... That goes for everyone believing they're elite. Soon I'll openly display my superiority in combat. Waiting on a few bug fixes and NERFS. That's all.

*Puts on Ruby framed glasses*

*Walks away*
    Lol the irony. If I'm going to brag I'd at least have the cranial capacity to not incriminate myself in the process. Oh yes I'm waiting to show my superiority in combat, but first they have to nerf stuff that kills me :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
    edited December 2014
    Did Hank just give us a camouflaged compliment?

I think he does. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    cptndata1 wrote: »
    Lol the irony. If I'm going to brag I'd at least have the cranial capacity to not incriminate myself in the process. Oh yes I'm waiting to show my superiority in combat, but first they have to nerf stuff that kills me :rolleyes:

I prefer a good even fight, not a cheesy stupid crazy one. Again, I'm waiting on the fixes...

Sorry if I don't like being disabled for 90% of the battle. I like good combat, not fighting a 'paralyzed person in a wheelchair'. Some people like doing that, and some people use any ultra broken $%*@ they can acquire. Those people are called 'Losers'... I'm superior to them in every way-- even if they win. Deep down they know they suck. They're not fooling anyone.

As soon as the loadout bug and/or ionic turbulence is fixed-- I'm calling out everyone. Especially the 'Elite' people who constantly stay away from me... I'm sure no one will battle. They never do. They're too worried about respect, feelings, and sportsmanship. Very, very pathetic... Makes me wanna spit... If my words hurt people that bad, they already lost...

...If nothing happens I'm going to MWO. Where skill matters and no healing. Less luck and random numbers too. STO isn't getting any better PVP wise. Accept it.

*Returns to her Palace*
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ...If nothing happens I'm going to MWO. Where skill matters and no healing. Less luck and random numbers too. STO isn't getting any better PVP wise. Accept it.

*Returns to her Palace*

Aw yiss. Shooting giant robits is way more fun.
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ...If nothing happens I'm going to MWO. Where skill matters and no healing. Less luck and random numbers too. STO isn't getting any better PVP wise. Accept it.[/COLOR]

*Returns to her Palace*

[sarcasmmode]
    Dude......the hitreg in MWO is RNG, didn't you know? You never hit what you're aiming at.
    [/sarcasmmode]

In general:
    Anyways, before anyone goes to MWO - fair warning, you know the frustration you get with pugs whenever you pug PvE? Yeah, it's like that at least half the time playing solo.

And queuing as a group? Unless you've got 8+ peeps - remember when premades would roll the queues? Yeah. Like that. During peak hours anyways. There's no matchmaking in group.

Yep, no healing. One mistake and you might be out of it. Especially if you use a light. That said, it was once worse. I remember playing when hexa-PPC Stalkers were around - 1 minute in, unhurt, and suddenly my entire side torso gets blown off. Good times.

There's a heck of a grind if you want to play heavies and above, or Clans. At least the grind is PvP.

That said, it's still fun. But it's no PvP heaven either. If you do end up playing, however, look me up. Drop the '5' from my handle and you'll find me.
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    scurry5 wrote: »
    [sarcasmmode]
    Dude......the hitreg in MWO is RNG, didn't you know? You never hit what you're aiming at.
    [/sarcasmmode]

In general:
    Anyways, before anyone goes to MWO - fair warning, you know the frustration you get with pugs whenever you pug PvE? Yeah, it's like that at least half the time playing solo.

And queuing as a group? Unless you've got 8+ peeps - remember when premades would roll the queues? Yeah. Like that. During peak hours anyways. There's no matchmaking in group.

Yep, no healing. One mistake and you might be out of it. Especially if you use a light. That said, it was once worse. I remember playing when hexa-PPC Stalkers were around - 1 minute in, unhurt, and suddenly my entire side torso gets blown off. Good times.

There's a heck of a grind if you want to play heavies and above, or Clans. At least the grind is PvP.

That said, it's still fun. But it's no PvP heaven either. If you do end up playing, however, look me up. Drop the '5' from my handle and you'll find me.

I was playin for a good while but got bored playin on me lonesome :) world of tanks is similar but u DO hit wat u aim at, well within accuracy range of the gun that is ;)
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    In all seriousness, we need to vent our frustration on Cryptic. They screwed things up for all of us. Even their main group PvErs are at arms. Definitely trouble in paradise.....

Signed,agreed getting on like a bunch of 14yo rabid dogs instead of venting anger at the true target, this is why trh is gone pax, strike etc etc realized that this game ruins friendships it has happened before and again