Install Arc

All things said and done.....

Comments

• wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ......nvm.....
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    There was this one time at Argala Camp...
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    Definitely trouble in paradise.....

Oh Dude, thats only role-playing.. dont worry, in reality we "like" us all.. . :rolleyes:

>>> peace <<<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    Bumping tends to have the reverse effect - doesn't speed things up, just pisses them off.

Different folks adding in they're having a problem or folks adding in additional information is one thing, but if they feel that it's just getting bumped - they've even come out and rat-a-tat-tat'd folks about it.

check, then i did not say anything ;):D
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    Signed,agreed getting on like a bunch of 14yo rabid dogs instead of venting anger at the true target, this is why trh is gone pax, strike etc etc realized that this game ruins friendships it has happened before and again

We at IC love each other. We were laughing it up on TS about this whole thing. We still hate the way Cryptic has made the game though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited December 2014
    you know, I tried really, really hard to stay out of this thread. I just can't resist though. So here goes.

Thanks you all so much for this pain in my side and sore cheeks. I haven't laughed this much in ages.

Naz, maybe it's your Avatar or something. You just seem to bring out the worst in HOBO's. Whether you are trying or not. I just can't figure what their problem with Kung Fu Panda is.
    LOLSTO
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    you know, I tried really, really hard to stay out of this thread. I just can't resist though. So here goes.

Thanks you all so much for this pain in my side and sore cheeks. I haven't laughed this much in ages.

Naz, maybe it's your Avatar or something. You just seem to bring out the worst in HOBO's. Whether you are trying or not. I just can't figure what their problem with Kung Fu Panda is.

Someone else trying to flame it up again, well done very mature m8
  • cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Someone else trying to flame it up again, well done very mature m8

Flame it up? It never calmed down lmao!

Edit: I went back and read the first pages of the thread to remember how this flamefest started, and turns out naz was actually being legit nice to HoBos, and some disgruntled ex hobos started it. Then Hobo's jumped in, and it just deteriorated from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • captiancoppscaptiancopps Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    With this thread, I expected nothing less from the Hobo fleet. Bunch of hyenas in that lot of people. Very few even have respect there. Those that do, I'm surprised they stay with the negativity that is Hobo.
    edited December 2014
    cptndata1 wrote: »
    Flame it up? It never calmed down lmao!

Edit: I went back and read the first pages of the thread to remember how this flamefest started, and turns out naz was actually being legit nice to HoBos, and some disgruntled ex hobos started it. Then Hobo's jumped in, and it just deteriorated from there.

I dont see where i mentioned naz anywhere? I was talking about brandon amd this thread had died out after all the flame and insults. If anyone has any common sence think will this help pvp in this game in any way shape or form?? You lot are proving geko right, acting like 14 yo whinny kids in moms basement, if i was a dev seeing this i wouldnt waste the effort to help pvp either.
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    With this thread, I expected nothing less from the Hobo fleet. Bunch of hyenas in that lot of people. Very few even have respect there. Those that do, I'm surprised they stay with the negativity that is Hobo.

signed. ;)

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    I get enough spreadsheets and pie charts through work :P

mmmmm piee.....

gieef me some o' dat 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937 goodness!
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Likewise mate come to Panda TS anytime or catch me on steam.

PS, remember what i said about blind loyalty?

Learnt fairly fast. At that time I think the culture was different.
    riyottsa wrote: »
    I'll make it easy for you (again): when Pandas were "hated" we didn't call people derogatory terms, act as massive homophobes, or deride people's heritage or personal beliefs.

That had a lot to do with it.

We had our moments of disagreement, but I don't think I ever treated you with anything but respect.

Now the obligatory who wants my stuff? Snog, looking in your direction lol.
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All things said and done...some folks want PvP to grow in STO and some folks want it to die. By their actions, by their words...it's easy to see who is actually part of the community and who is not.
    edited December 2014
    Learnt fairly fast. At that time I think the culture was different.

That had a lot to do with it.

We had our moments of disagreement, but I don't think I ever treated you with anything but respect.

Now the obligatory who wants my stuff? Snog, looking in your direction lol.

Try to come on ts later, man. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Try to come on ts later, man. :)

Smog is evil Mark. It's a trap!!!
    edited December 2014
    Too late! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited December 2014
    I dont see where i mentioned naz anywhere? I was talking about brandon amd this thread had died out after all the flame and insults. If anyone has any common sence think will this help pvp in this game in any way shape or form?? You lot are proving geko right, acting like 14 yo whinny kids in moms basement, if i was a dev seeing this i wouldnt waste the effort to help pvp either.

Do you actually believe, after almost 5 years of zero pvp development, that anything we say or do matters at all to the development team? Geko has stated, in no uncertain terms, that he doesn't like PvPers. He said it before his 14 yo min/maxer comments and he's backed it up with his handling of the game.

As for trying to stir the pot? Well, my intent was to point out how ridiculous everyone was being. Also, I don't see how 5 hours of no posts during off-peak hours qualifies as a dead thread, but okay. Looks like the only person I stirred up was you and that got more of a reaction than I did. Good job doing the Lord's work.
    LOLSTO
  • sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You lot are proving geko right, acting like 14 yo whinny kids in moms basement, if i was a dev seeing this i wouldnt waste the effort to help pvp either.

Well, devs that are worth their salt would actually talk to community, and they would actually try to make game better not tweaking time spent online by adjusting amount of XP gained in meaningless grind fests.
    1 simple accolade "doesn't believe in No Win Scenario", "kill 200 fed PvPers" or "Elite MACO Commander" is better core design then everything Cryptic hase done since LoR.

1 DPS record from DPS people, 1 NWS speed run or 1 organized PvP is better game design improvement then anything cryptic has done since they have started fiddling with reputations and events.

But that's not a thing here at all.
    Trolls are ruling and setting the tempo in this thread.
    Every time it dies out, 2 guys are there to stir the sht all over again between HOBOs and IC while they are laughing.
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited December 2014
    You don't like bullies yet you come on here and make posts that do nothing but personally attack people?

Remember that time we both agreed to pretend each others' fleets don't exist and just play our own game? Here's a reminder in case you forgot http://s2.postimg.org/fspc6efih/hank1.png

So why are you still talking about us? Are things so boring in your TS that you can't resist? I assure you we aren't talking about you in ours.

You keep talking about our reputation etc bla bla bla. Over here we all have real lives. We're not sitting around sulking about a game that kills off its playerbase. Let me put this as simple as possible... WE DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE WHO CHOOSES TO PLAY FED THINKS ABOUT US.

We really don't. It seems to really bother you that no one over here cares that we kicked you from the fleet. There was no justice for you. We all moved on immediately. No one thinks you're important or a pillar of integrity of the 'PvP community' or whatever you view yourself as.

You say Zan is a bully? Zan is the nicest and loyalest friend I have ever met. Don't get upset that she has the ability to sniff out and expose your treachery and two-faced ways. A strong willed woman seems to really get under your skin...

Here's the best part, you can't reply to me. Unlike you, I truly don't care what some guy who posts on the internet has to say, and I won't be checking any replies. I'm sure this will drive you nuts. Can you resist replying? Do you feel like your Star Trek Online forum reputation demands a reply? Good luck to you and your quest to become relevant in PvP. LoL

Hey Kell. That's you, right? Kell?

Can I ask you a honest question?

Why is it that on these forums, you're a composed, clearly speaking individual, but in Kerrat chat you turn into an abusive sub-literate prick with the vocabulary of a 14-year-old boy who wasn't hugged enough by his parents?

Just curious. Thought I'd ask here, since I have you, and most of your fleet ignored for being bullies.
    I AM WAR.
    edited December 2014
    But...don't you know that the evul Klingun parents nevah hug their kids?:eek:

Yeah, they are brought up on foul tasting targ milk. What else makes them so unsavoury?
    edited December 2014
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    Well, devs that are worth their salt would actually talk to community, and they would actually try to make game better not tweaking time spent online by adjusting amount of XP gained in meaningless grind fests.
    1 simple accolade "doesn't believe in No Win Scenario", "kill 200 fed PvPers" or "Elite MACO Commander" is better core design then everything Cryptic hase done since LoR.

1 DPS record from DPS people, 1 NWS speed run or 1 organized PvP is better game design improvement then anything cryptic has done since they have started fiddling with reputations and events.

But that's not a thing here at all.
    Trolls are ruling and setting the tempo in this thread.
    Every time it dies out, 2 guys are there to stir the sht all over again between HOBOs and IC while they are laughing.

Agree 100%
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, they are brought up on foul tasting targ milk. What else makes them so unsavoury?

I like to think I'm a civil and polite individual. :o
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    I like to think I'm a civil and polite individual. :o

For a targ....
    edited December 2014
    For a targ....

lmao :D.... "HA HA" :rolleyes: :)
    edited December 2014
  • xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2014

KDF > All.

BETTER RED THAN FED!

And **** This New Season.
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    KDF > All.

BETTER RED THAN FED!

Hi to my targ friend as well.....
    edited December 2014
    KDF > All.

BETTER RED THAN FED!

Not empty quoting.
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi to my targ friend as well.....

its funny but u r the targ. even funnier is sophologimo is still playing the game and ur ****** sig just shames u further, nazi911 for eternal shame