test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All things said and done.....

naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Thanks to HOBOs for the last memorable PvP match and the banter that lead to it.

Thanks
Post edited by naz4 on

Comments

• mindsharpmindsharp Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Was fun. GG

I cant even make it through the patch without closing the launcher these days. It was fun while it lasted though.

Bye everyone.

P.S. I like the sig. lol
    Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken
    House of Beautiful Orions
    PUNISH THE FEDs
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    how about some cryostasis :D? don't hurry the grind, just stick back from time to time dudes. some will hold the line to keep some safe places for ya guys ;)...
  • mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    As an ex hobo member, I'll always like your banter and company Naz.

For my ex fleet mates, I can't say I feel the same. Though mindsharp and mini are champs.

Hope to see you in other space mmos dude, may drop in to your TS from time to time.
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    As an ex hobo member, I'll always like your banter and company Naz.

For my ex fleet mates, I can't say I feel the same. Though mindsharp and mini are champs.

Hope to see you in other space mmos dude, may drop in to your TS from time to time.

Cold as ice.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    Cold as ice.

Hobo = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ

By behaviour to the community and to their own members.

#Hankiscool
    #dontkillskyrim
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited December 2014
    Hobo = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgeIINs1TrQ

By behaviour to the community and to their own members.

#Hankiscool
    #dontkillskyrim

Okay... I don't remember a whole lot of animosity towards you, but I sure do remember you being very angry with us for any number of reasons near the end. Glad to see that you're staying above it all.

#*******
    #goodriddance
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • skyrim788skyrim788 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Okay... I don't remember a whole lot of animosity towards you, but I sure do remember you being very angry with us for any number of reasons near the end. Glad to see that you're staying above it all.

#*******
    #goodriddance

I for one agree with mark on many things.

I was too part of your fleet, Didn't stop any sort of ganks in kerrat ,or any pvp for that matter, a majority of your fleet lives there and quiet frankly the amount of time you all spend in there killing people astounds me.

Second, your disrespect for others, even those in your own damn fleet is shocking and the rage quieting trolls (i wont name any) is repulsive, You do not treat ones nationality or anything of the sort the way one of your members treated someone.

Thirdly I , as a beginner in pvp, looked up to the hobos and hearing such things..hurts me, I feel greatly offended by your attacks and think of this...Gone are the days the hobos were the crusaders against fleets like dental and in essence...you all have become them..

You're no longer the crusaders, but the bullies, the trolls and the witch's.

I sorely hope that the medicine being dished out isn't over yet and i for one have to say this.

#*******rightbackatyou
    #snogsawsome
    #nazganksyou

Sincerely

Skyrim
    edited December 2014
    skyrim788 wrote: »
    A bunch of entitled bull****.

As I remember it I was only ever nice to you. I tried to help you at every turn. We gave you a place to hang out in Teamspeak, and I don't recall ever insulting your nationality or anything else about you. The way that you, Mark, and your RP buddies handled things just demonstrates a complete lack of integrity. Man the **** up you little ****.

#****YOURSELF :D

<3 Zan
    dEpN3nB.png?1
    edited December 2014
    You'll find that people have long memories.

I feel sorry for Zelda.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited December 2014
    Man up Zan, look inside the entire hobo community. Ask yourself, why do people hate them? Why do people malign you all?

Because you are STOs bullies. You treat the community as scum and think you are above them. And frankly your greatest victories in premade were won with fed players.

Don't give me that TRIBBLE about RP, you all seem to RP the kdf side so much it's a fetish.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Rule 1 of nerd club:

If you carry an Inner Nerd fleet title into cnh, and decide to splatter too early before its in :cool: then kindly learn to deal that hobo brings a "team" as it were into matches, with "moderate" co-ordination of subnukes, and teamwork is hax lel.

I'd take a look at a article Grace Chatto wrote, "It's an electric Cello, Not an Acoustic Cello"

Rule 2 of nerd club:

Don't ever mention it to the cool dudes in college. :eek:

This is neepa, signing in, then out, then in again, then playing a scale of Eb tongued to a twelth, finishing it off with a 6 minute cover of Rondeau.

Boys,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyK1OFt7yIs

Embrace, the premier of clean bandits new single :eek:
    3c81e718a1.jpg
    edited December 2014
    As I remember it I was only ever nice to you. I tried to help you at every turn. We gave you a place to hang out in Teamspeak, and I don't recall ever insulting your nationality or anything else about you. The way that you, Mark, and your RP buddies handled things just demonstrates a complete lack of integrity. Man the **** up you little ****.

#****YOURSELF :D

<3 Zan

Point proven about the rage quiting
    edited December 2014
    now hobo are banning everyone from their TS.

Remember the time you guys fought the pandas and though you were hot ****?

Naz can I have the link please?
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited December 2014
    Man up Zan, look inside the entire hobo community. Ask yourself, why do people hate them? Why do people malign you all?

Because you are STOs bullies. You treat the community as scum and think you are above them. And frankly your greatest victories in premade were won with fed players.

Don't give me that TRIBBLE about RP, you all seem to RP the kdf side so much it's a fetish.

We've already said it before, but I'll say it again. We don't give a flying **** about manufactured grievances. Pandas caught the same kind of flak for two years then come back and flip the script on us, and all of the sudden we're hated and maligned. Clearly we cannot win, short of abasing ourselves and becoming self-loathing twats. **** that.

Bullies for playing the game? Are you really that ****ing stupid? You tell people to chill out, because it's just a game. Then, in the same breath, you tell us that we're bullies for being meanies and playing the game. It's not about "rp", it's about shooting the other side in Ker'rat.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
    edited December 2014
    now hobo are banning everyone from their TS.

Remember the time you guys fought the pandas and though you were hot ****?

Naz can I have the link please?

Yeah, we're going to ban people that have no business here. That seems pretty common-sense to me. Why would we let you guys keep a channel so you can talk **** about us? Do that on your own dime.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
    edited December 2014
    We're done Zan, I feel sorry for Zelda.

You guys lose more friends than you make. Even your veteran players get sick of your TRIBBLE.

Sit there in your tribal TS and have your narcissistic circle jerk. The bad blood will follow you to other games if you keep this up.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi Naz. When it's all said and done, aren't you glad I goaded you into one more match before PvP was killed for good? Yeah, I may have been a tad of an TRIBBLE, but I had a feeling that's what it was gonna take, and in the end it worked and we had a pretty decent PvP match even if we did lose. C'est la vie.
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited December 2014

If your a HoBo, you get an accolade for that I believe...:D
    And extra Dil...

True story.

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    Well, i been absent from the game and PvP, im sad to see some ppl i was considering been disloyal to me and my fleet !
    edited December 2014
    Well, i been absent from the game and PvP, im sad to see some ppl i was considering been disloyal to me and my fleet !

It is shame isn't it. But as the leader you had the opportunity to set the culture. I thought I knew you, and the current culture is not the Zelda I knew.

I tried to talk to you about this on many occasions. If this is what you think is disloyalty, so be it. Maybe after SC and other mmos, you'll probably find we were the most loyal friends you had.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok
    edited December 2014
    It is shame isn't it. But as the leader you had the opportunity to set the culture. I thought I knew you, and the current culture is not the Zelda I knew.

I tried to talk to you about this on many occasions. If this is what you think is disloyalty, so be it. Maybe after SC and other mmos, you'll probably find we were the most loyal friends you had.

Rage quiting cause of neepa and dius killed you ONCE in CNH

talking **** in the FORUM like no balls to talk in persone

talk in group behind to back of me fleeties

its disloyal and TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE
  • skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't really get what's going on with you Mark. I take it I'm part of the problem too? You're making all of these vague accusations yet the only specific thing you ever mentioned to me about why you left Hobo's was that Neepa killed you in a PvP match, which is what people on opposing teams are supposed to do in a PvP match...so...yeah.. :confused:
    edited December 2014
    Rage quiting cause of neepa and dius killed you ONCE in CNH

talking **** in the FORUM like no balls to talk in persone

talk in group behind to back of me fleeties

its disloyal

its not the killing but the way ones killed,
    Also, even if he did...talking in person is impossible....if you remember...banning certain people? ring any bells? So don't fire this bs story about no balls to talk in person...
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014

They hate becus they lose. One shot ganks, shoulda shot u more markg. Im the bully pandas the victim had all their lunch money now they homeschooling.....

Who u fooling? Every time a panda in kerrat SPLAT. Come and test best bring the intels and lose anyway. Shall I chose to grace this fail game with my magnificent presence, surely the cockroackes will scatter towards the light ready to get STOMPED THE F DOWN. Hark herald the call for true warriors engage in battle at all costs any era any odds.

Dont think so? My 20 page friends list populated with everyone left in the game not who left the game. BYE BYE PANDAS YOU WONT BE MISSED
    Lurking, waiting in the shadows, the bird of prey always ready to strike!

You two bit dirty fed cowards will not have the last laugh, but maybe the last cry.........
    edited December 2014
    skyrim788 wrote: »
    its not the killing but the way ones killed,
    Also, even if he did...talking in person is impossible....if you remember...banning certain people? ring any bells? So don't fire this bs story about no balls to talk in person...

The chance to talk came and went. Once things develop into public ****-flinging sessions, we're just not going to have you guys here. We hosted you freely out of kindness. You throw it back in our face so we say find another Teamspeak to loiter in. It's pretty simple.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014

your too nice, your a cat guy. all furry and fuzzy and SQUISHy. loyalty is about actions, u repeatedly chose the wrong side,despite ur lip service. if u had such purported respect for "the good players" in hobos why do u consistently talk smack on the whole
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nuke 1, Alpha out...
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *grabs popcorn* There's TRIBBLE like this in every game, same song different dance lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
    edited December 2014
    edited December 2014
    Zelda the less I say about you the better at this point. You truly have been "wipped" as others say.

Hobos, fight IC again, then go away with your tails between your legs (as usual).

Or to another game, doesn't matter, you've made your bed now sleep in it.
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Decis, Vesok