test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All things said and done.....

Comments

• naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    its funny but u r the targ. even funnier is sophologimo is still playing the game and ur ****** sig just shames u further, nazi911 for eternal shame

And Sprinkles is the authority for? Aren't you meant to be dribbling somewhere else? Dealer dried up? TRIBBLE? Really? Must be the meth ruining your eyes.

Just an FYI, he is actually a friend of mine.
  • xtremenoob1xtremenoob1 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eternal shame? Rotfl...eternal glory, silly evul! Watch, learn and die to the envy!

http://www.twitch.tv/nazpanda/c/4915222

:P

Edited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIrMVuSTlM
    -X-/Pandas - Pheo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014

Epic memories bud.

Only if Cra... I mean Cryptic knew what they were doing from 1 week to the next....
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    ya nice Match Naz.. well played. :)

We also have some nice Matches in the past.. i miss them.. like the last one 15-14 or so.. with Joda on our side, just amazing.

** good old times **

;)

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »

We also have some nice Matches in the past.. i miss them.. like the last one 15-14 or so.. with Joda on our side, just amazing.

** good old times **

;)

Regarts

Yeah, thst was a good match we lost 15 a piece on the score board....lol (Ahhh 1 of the qwirks of the game i wont miss :P )
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the post above me wont end well.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm just waiting for him to get banned by Voporak in VPvP channel and see his tiny self-kingdom fall apart :D
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'm just waiting for him to get banned by Voporak in VPvP channel and see his tiny self-kingdom fall apart :D

i'll do that personally when i get home :D
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited December 2014
    We got a full fat moron here.....
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    We got a full fat moron here.....

... i count at least 2 (nope, u r not mentioned as u know) :rolleyes:, 3 if i include myself... but i'm not faaat, yay :D
  • etherealplanesetherealplanes Member Posts: 414
    edited December 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    i'll do that personally when i get home :D

I quit the channel yesterday noob. Sorry if I robbed you of the joy of it. HAHA There was little point in sticking around in a failed useless channel anyway right? I cleared out quite a few so don't feel bad cupcake. Just the mere fact that you thought banning me from a dead channel was somehow going to bring you joy shows everyone here your mentality and will most likely impede future vpvp growth. So in reality you played right into my hands :P But in reality my time in vpvp was well spent I made a good pvper QQ and warp out from the match I had as evidenced in this screenshot.

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/BossmanBiggs/media/Space%20Pvp/screenshot_2014-11-11-13-08-24_zps2161ddab.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I quit the channel yesterday noob. Sorry if I robbed you of the joy of it. HAHA There was little point in sticking around in a failed useless channel anyway right? I cleared out quite a few so don't feel bad cupcake. Just the mere fact that you thought banning me from a dead channel was somehow going to bring you joy shows everyone here your mentality and will most likely impede future vpvp growth. So in reality you played right into my hands :P

Losing a little entity like you would do the contrary.
    edited December 2014
    Losing a little entity like you would do the contrary.

U mad bro I beat you guys to your little master plan. Trust me vpvp is going nowhere for the many reasons I stated before. So sorry I beat you guys to it :P In any case i can still get gvpvp matches since the proper people know how to reach me in game anyway and since those matches are near impossible to get going I am usually always pmed about them anyway. I will make sure any future vpvp people see the post from him here to show them what kind of people are in positions of power on this channel. So thanks for showing your true colors GIO :) BOOKMARKED
  • auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    U mad bro I beat you guys to your little master plan. Trust me vpvp is going nowhere for the many reasons I stated before. So sorry I beat you guys to it :P In any case i can still get gvpvp matches since the proper people know how to reach me in game anyway and since those matches are near impossible to get going I am usually always pmed about them anyway. I will make sure any future vpvp people see the post from him here to show them what kind of people are in positions of power on this channel. So thanks for showing your true colors GIO :) BOOKMARKED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ31jQjNpQc :D
    edited December 2014
    Last message to Etherealderps as he's so much of an idiot talking to him would have no effect, he just can't reason.

I'm a fighter, not a forum fighter. Get a ship - Your rules. You claim to be good at space PvP? Let's find out.
    Or are you going to hide behind words, proving yourself that you are nothing but a little smashed bug on my car's windshield?
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited December 2014
    Last message to Etherealderps as he's so much of an idiot talking to him would have no effect, he just can't reason.

I'm a fighter, not a forum fighter. Get a ship - Your rules. You claim to be good at space PvP? Let's find out.
    Or are you going to hide behind words, proving yourself that you are nothing but a little smashed bug on my car's windshield?

When I rebuild a vpvp space toon for my fight with hannibal you will be on the list as well. Intel tree should not be a part of vpvp btw. Voporak caved in on that one. Specifically the tier 3 passives that can really be op in a vpvp setting if someone for example gets nuked tractored and their flank banged on. Besides you saw what happened to edalgo in our 1 on 1 match and he is a far more experienced and better pilot than you.

And no you post f2o noobs are the idiots thinking you are so hot. Weren't you the idiot that bragged about vaping in a tier one nx class with maxed out mk 14 gear? LOL of course that's gonna be an easy vape the other guy doesn;t have **** to protect himself with. Now do it in true tier 1 fashion and i would worship you as god :P
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    When I rebuild a vpvp space toon for my fight with hannibal you will be on the list as well. Intel tree should not be a part of vpvp btw. Voporak caved in on that one. Specifically the tier 3 passives that can really be op in a vpvp setting if someone for example gets nuked tractored and their flank banged on. Besides you saw what happened to edalgo in our 1 on 1 match and he is a far more experienced and better pilot than you.

And no you post f2o noobs are the idiots thinking you are so hot. Weren't you the idiot that bragged about vaping in a tier one nx class with maxed out mk 14 gear? LOL of course that's gonna be an easy vape the other guy doesn;t have **** to protect himself with. Now do it in true tier 1 fashion and i would worship you as god :P

Hey i asked first!! Ive a lvl 50 vpv toon rdy no points no nothing ready whenever you like :)
    edited December 2014
    blah blah i am god you all suck

NX with mk 12 gear tho :D
    --

--
    Operation Dingo 1977

• usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    gregkane wrote: »
    Hey i asked first!! Ive a lvl 50 vpv toon rdy no points no nothing ready whenever you like :)

I have to disappooint you, I requested a challenge like 4 days ago^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
    edited December 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have to disappooint you, I requested a challenge like 4 days ago^^

Boooooo lol
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »

** good old times **
    naz4 wrote: »
    Yeah, thst was a good match we lost 15 a piece on the score board....lol (Ahhh 1 of the qwirks of the game i wont miss :P )

by all means, I can recall this encounter, it was a very tensioned match. the outcome was very close: 15-15; The pandas have won it technically because one of their kills didn't count:

http://i.imgur.com/IbCPLNv.jpg

That is how pvp should be like: intensely and fiercly fought games with passion, no QQ, no disputes. "gg" and move on.

Anyway, from my perspective were the matches "Inner Circle vs Sad Pandas" the most exciting, gripping and nerve-racking ones I have ever had. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    by all means, I can recall this encounter, it was a very tensioned match. the outcome was very close: 15-15; The pandas have won it technically because one of their kills didn't count:

http://i.imgur.com/IbCPLNv.jpg

That is how pvp should be like: intensely and fiercly fought games with passion, no QQ, no disputes. "gg" and move on.

Anyway, from my perspective were the matches "Inner Circle vs Sad Pandas" the most exciting, gripping and nerve-racking ones I have ever had. :cool:

your faerie noob vs noob circlejerk match LOL exactly why so many applaud death of FAIL PVP. how long was the match two hours? only got a kill after 3 snbs? LOL shame yourself further by posting more dumb ****
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    U mad bro? :D

You're just jelly... :D
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

edited December 2014
    your faerie noob vs noob circlejerk match LOL exactly why so many applaud death of FAIL PVP. how long was the match two hours? only got a kill after 3 snbs? LOL shame yourself further by posting more dumb ****

your response had a touch of jealousy :D
    btw the match took 40 min LoL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    U mad bro? :D

You're just jelly... :D

/signed

He is just mad that nobody love him.
    :P :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
    edited December 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Ahhhh I know you don't believe him anyways but I was 1v1 with my weakest VPvP ship. Apollo hasn't been good since they removed the shared Team CDs.

Yet you lost in a vpvp setting and QQed and warped before the match ended :)
    edited December 2014
    NX with mk 12 gear tho :D

Desperation sets in when you have to edit a quote to something I didn't previously post. I got you under my control now bra Thanks :P
    edited December 2014
    Desperation sets in when you have to edit a quote to something I didn't previously post. I got you under my control now bra Thanks :P

Yeah yeah believe it... Sure :D
    --

--
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited December 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Ahhhh I know you don't believe him anyways but I was 1v1 with my weakest VPvP ship. Apollo hasn't been good since they removed the shared Team CDs.

It's fine mate, a match loss doesn't change my thoughts on a player, I've met you many times and you're a formidable opponent. I don't care much about etherealwhateversot what he's saying lol
    --

--
    Operation Dingo 1977