Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Sighs and wonders if she should stay here or go find his parents*
    Security officer: Not that I know of. But we can't beam anyone down without lowering the shields, which makes us vulnerable to boarding or attack.
    *Yawns and sits up.*

Uhhh...

*Looks around.*

What's goin' on, 'Zilla?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Maybe for your teleporters, but not for me. I can help get the Captain off the surface, but I have no clue about how far or the vector of where they are to us. Can you get me that infomation?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Awesome. Hey, Minions (tm), spread out and hunt down any Daleks you see!

Pleasure to meet you in the flesh, Kaiser. I'm Grand Vizier worffan101, I serve Supreme System Lord Ba'al, may he live forever.

*shoots Dalek*

Hail Ba'al!

*Points the pistol Jack Sparrow style at a Dalek, hitting it in a vital place. Does the same thing in quick succession, stabbing Daleks that get to close.*

Kaiser: I have a weird feeling *Shoots.* that you are somehow the cause of this, Vizier.

*He dead pan looks Worffan while firing over his shoulder and killing a Dalek.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Security Officer: We can track her via her commbadge...
    You good? I can run ahead to find your parents.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "Give it to me, please. I can do more good down there up here." says Rose pleading. "and I won't tell anyone you gave it to me."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Security Officer: We can track her via her commbadge...
    You good? I can run ahead to find your parents.

I'm goo-

*Tries to stand but falls on butt and nearly passes out again.*

Never mind... not good.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Cringes*
    Security Officer: She's probably the only Starfleet Officer down there... If you can somehow get through the shields... do what you can to help.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Points the pistol Jack Sparrow style at a Dalek, hitting it in a vital place. Does the same thing in quick succession, stabbing Daleks that get to close.*

Kaiser: I have a weird feeling *Shoots.* that you are somehow the cause of this, Vizier.

*He dead pan looks Worffan while firing over his shoulder and killing a Dalek.*

Genuinely not my fault this time, Kaiser. And look, I'm being diplomatic and helping to fix it anyway! I called the Doctors and everything!

*automatic staff cannon fire decimates Daleks*

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Cringes*
    Security Officer: She's probably the only Starfleet Officer down there... If you can somehow get through the shields... do what you can to help.

*Waves her along.*

Go, go ahead, ch-cher.

*Smiles tiredly.*

I-I'll be f-fine.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Genuinely not my fault this time, Kaiser. And look, I'm being diplomatic and helping to fix it anyway! I called the Doctors and everything!

*automatic staff cannon fire decimates Daleks*

Hail Ba'al!

*Leaving 10% of what was left. M eaning ten. The Kaiser kills the last ten with his pistol, then holsters it.*

Kaiser: I do not believe you.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Leaving 10% of what was left. M eaning ten. The Kaiser kills the last ten with his pistol, then holsters it.*

Kaiser: I do not believe you.

Believe what you like, I didn't bring the trashcan wannabes here.

I just shot them when they showed up. Oh, and Ba'al said he's willing to sell you a hundred Dark Intent-class starships. For the low, low price of free.

Have a Cookie of Ba'al (tm)?

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (get the coordinates)
    "thank you" she says as she motions with her 2 hands.
    A crackle of lightining and shes gone from the Lex

A cackle of lightning shows up in the Kaiser's courtyard, near the Captain's location. Rose looks around and sees 4 Daleks approaching the Captain. She throws a cone of ice shards that obiliterate the machines. She runs to the Captain.

"the Lexington is being attacked. I thought that you would need a lift to be with your command." as Rose looks at Kuntel. "Or get anyone hurt up to the medbay if needed."
    as Rose looks at Kuntel, use her magics to figure out what is wrong with him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I'll be back as soon as I can.
    *Runs off to find the Kaiser, only to find him with worffan*
    Oh... great... what's the diplomatic incident this time...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (get the coordinates)
    "thank you" she says as she motions with her 2 hands.
    A crackle of lightining and shes gone from the Lex

A cackle of lightning shows up in the Kaiser's courtyard, near the Captain's location. Rose looks around and sees 4 Daleks approaching the Captain. She throws a cone of ice shards that obiliterate the machines. She runs to the Captain.

"the Lexington is being attacked. I thought that you would need a lift to be with your command." as Rose looks at Kuntel. "Or get anyone hurt up to the medbay if needed."
    as Rose looks at Kuntel, use her magics to figure out what is wrong with him.

*Extreme, extreme energy loss in a short amount of time. It's extremely lucky to find him still alive. And not in a coma.*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *apparates back down to the palace throne room, having left his XO in charge of the ship, then muzzlepaws on catching sight of worffan*

why am i not surprised to find you here? where chaos stirs, you're usually the instigator
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Believe what you like, I didn't bring the trashcan wannabes here.

I just shot them when they showed up. Oh, and Ba'al said he's willing to sell you a hundred Dark Intent-class starships. For the low, low price of free.

Have a Cookie of Ba'al (tm)?

Hail Ba'al!

Kaiser: Hmm... we'll take the ships. What's in the cookie?

*Looks at it then notices Jade.*

Kaiser: Oh, hello Captain...

*Notices Shadow and raises an eyebrow, aristocratically. He makes it look alluring.*

Kaiser: And strange wolf man...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Would have been here sooner... but I got tied up back there.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Kaiser: Hmm... we'll take the ships. What's in the cookie?

*Looks at it then notices Jade.*

Kaiser: Oh, hello Captain...

Standard oatmeal chocolate-chip with Ba'al's face in chocolate drizzle.

We have sugar-cookie with crystal sugar print and Thin Mint with while chocolate drizzle versions, as well.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Standard oatmeal chocolate-chip with Ba'al's face in chocolate drizzle.

We have sugar-cookie with crystal sugar print and Thin Mint with while chocolate drizzle versions, as well.

Hail Ba'al!

*Waves cookie off.*

Kaiser: I'll pass. Don't very much like sweets....
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    'strange wolf man'...? well, i suppose it's better than 'DIE, FOUL DEMONSPAWN!'

and speaking of dying...*ducks as a dalek comes flying in, firing indiscriminately and screaming 'EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!', then pulls out a lightsaber and ignites it while spinning around, slicing the machine's head clean off*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *shrugs, ducks flying Dalek bits, and munches cookie*

Well, TEHO I guess.

I need to go see to some budget reports. My Legions of Doom (tm) are at your disposal for Dalek extermination and cleanup.

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: off to bed, back tomorrow)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (uses her magic to compensate for the massive powerdrain, which help does help somewhat)

"Well, it's all up to you now, Kuntel. I can't risk anymore magic on you or we both be in worse shape. Your Choas magic and mine just don't like each other."

"Guardsmen, get the Captain. Tell her its urgent."
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    (uses her magic to compensate for the massive powerdrain, which help does help somewhat)

"Well, it's all up to you now, Kuntel. I can't risk anymore magic on you or we both be in worse shape. Your Choas magic and mine just don't like each other."

"Guardsmen, get the Captain. Tell her its urgent."

Ow.

*Ice starts encrusting him up to his shins.*

That's bad...

Guardsman: At once.

*He hurries off.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Holsters phaser*
    You know... I was really hoping to have some peace and quiet for a change...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (starts using her magic to control the ice, which does stop growing, but she can't get rid of it.)

"Grr. Fiona always told me to watch out Chaos Magic" as one of her hands starts to be encased by fire.

"Yep, at least I have a limited immunity to magical fire. Being teamed with 3 fire blasters fro better part of my life will do that to a girl"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    *Holsters phaser*
    You know... I was really hoping to have some peace and quiet for a change...

*Guardsman hurries up.*

Guardsman: Captain, that ice lady said to come get you. It's urgent.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (starts using her magic to control the ice, which does stop growing, but she can't get rid of it.)

"Grr. Fiona always told me to watch out Chaos Magic" as one of her hands starts to be encased by fire.

"Yep, at least I have a limited immunity to magical fire. Being teamed with 3 fire blasters fro better part of my life will do that to a girl"

Not... separate entity. It's... uncontrolled.

*Hand flicks out spastically, and a beam of lightning flashes out, hitting a frozen Dalek. It instantly shatters.*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Ice Lady?
    *Turns to the Kaiser*
    Guess I'm needed again. I'll be back as soon as I can.
    *Follows the guard*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    "So, how do you think if i take your core temp down to cryogenic level. It should stop you, but I can't be for sure?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    "So, how do you think if i take your core temp down to cryogenic level. It should stop you, but I can't be for sure?"

Do it. Might... stop the... flow.

*Hand turns to granite, sheds the rock skein, and returns to normal.*

*Guard arrives with Jade.*