test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Subspace Party Nullifier

cincsaccincsac Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Coming soon for all you people that don't like to party! Rock on.... :P

Tribble patch notes:

We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.42.20140720a.4

• A new item has been added to GPL stores: The Subspace Party Nullifier.
Post edited by cincsac on

Comments

• Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    cincsac wrote: »
    Coming soon for all you people that don't like to party! Rock on.... :P

Tribble patch notes:

I, for one, am surprised.

I'll probably buy one, but I'm still surprised.
  • Options
    spacebaronlinespacebaronline Member Posts: 1,103 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    I, for one, am surprised.

I'll probably buy one, but I'm still surprised.

Edit: I take that back - I am shocked as well!
    A new item has been added to GPL stores: The Subspace Party Nullifier.
    This will render its owner immune to the jovial effects of the Subspace Party Amplifier for as long as it is held in the inventory.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think he is trolling with this fake news of an anti-troll device:P

Not sure if serious.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Those "who do not play well with others" have won. They also used the developers time to do so.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Not sure if serious.

I edited my post - I am shocked to hear about it 3 days after the patch notes is all:P

I just don't spend lots of time in the tribble section after a season has launched.
  • Options
    no09dysonsphereno09dysonsphere Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'd pay 10 no 100 times the GPL for a VR version that puts out fires and overcomes borg adaptation. Just sayin
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I edited my post - I am shocked to hear about it 3 days after the patch notes is all:P

Was kind of surprised the conversation stuck to the Tribble notes thread instead of appearing in a bunch of General Troll threads. Then again, folks probably figured it fell under the FCT ruling on Pharty Amps.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Was kind of surprised the conversation stuck to the Tribble notes thread instead of appearing in a bunch of General Troll threads. Then again, folks probably figured it fell under the FCT ruling on Pharty Amps.

So I guess they will have to update the FCT to include "Anti -party amps!!" :P
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I was waiting for the whining threads but they never came.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Is this a sign of the games Dooooooommmmmmmmm????
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Yeah, I figured the forums would get lit up as if they were hit by 9001 Party Amps...from folks celebrating in threads and folks complaining in threads. That the mods would have pulled all their hair out, Smirk would have declared forum martial law, and Trendy wold have confiscated everybody's bacon.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Hrmmm...a hint at things to come?
    Star Trek Online
    Season 10.0
    The Wrath of Apathy?
    The Search for Apathy?
    The Voyage to Apathy?
    The Final Apathy?
    The Undiscovered Apathy?
    Generations of Apathy?
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Perhaps......
  • Options
    admiraltroikaadmiraltroika Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm guessing that this item will likely just make you not dance, but still make the disco balls visible.
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm guessing that this item will likely just make you not dance, but still make the disco balls visible.

Fair enough option, as far as I care....
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Can we expect a Subspace Party Nullifier Nullifier? :D
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If anyone hasn't seen it on tribble, once you put one of these nullifier in your inventory you will never dance again, whenever someone activates a disco ball, oh an the nullifier has to permanently take up a inventory slot.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Not sure why I was called out specifically...if you had read any of the previous threads I've posted in regarding the subject, I've always been in favor of an opt-out. I was against creating separate instances/removing the items completely.

Sure, buddy...whatever you say...::rolleyes:.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It's pretty well documented. Since you don't seem to read threads/can't read/skip over those you don't instantly agree with, then yeah it might seem that way.

I read plenty of threads. Most of what you say on here is a simple facade to hide the facts of your in-game antics.
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Just like to stop in and blow a hearty raspberry at all the people who said this would never happen.

So - told ya so. They had to do it in LOTRO, and now it's here.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Violations? I have not done such a thing. I don't recall making accusations against "players." You will have to show me where these "players" are in this thread.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That seems like it's a hair away from some kind of accusation, something that doesn't belong in this thread. Not sure what "antics" refers to here, but you are obviously using it in some kind of pejorative context, and "players" obviously means whoever is the target of the possessive "your" in "your antics."

Yet "your antics" was not aimed at "players." Please provide an example of the multiple people that are conversing between you and me directly about our particular topic. There is no accusation either, I am simply stating a fact.

To accuse would be to incite the possibility of one being guilty of something. In this case there is no possibility.
  • Options
    crimsonmagnuscrimsonmagnus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This thread though...

https://i.imgur.com/0Qw3UBP.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Troll/derail/shame? Oh dear, I thought you would have had better material by now.

You know what you have done. You can sit and deny it all you wish :).
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    /movementreset

Works once pr instance swap... but it works.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas