Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Yea... Man I really need this...
    *Stretches in her seat*

*Eyes stray a little until forcing them back to the window.*

Anyway, I'll go contact the hotel and tell them we'll be there early.

*Stands.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I'll find us a place to land. Unless you got that already taken care of.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'll find us a place to land. Unless you got that already taken care of.

Yeah, they have a designated landing pad. Here.

*Hands her a PADD with some coordinates on it.*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: Christ, guys, just kiss and admit it already...)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (ooc: Christ, Guys, Just Kiss And Admit It Already...)

(ooc: :p .....)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    (OOC: Christ, guys, just kiss and admit it already...)
    (amen....)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Takes the PADD*
    Alright. One well earned vacation coming up.
    *Takes the Tornado to the designated coordinates*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Takes the PADD*
    Alright. One well earned vacation coming up.
    *Takes the Tornado to the designated coordinates*

*Walks back in.*

Okay, they'll have someone for the luggage, of which there is pitifully little, and to take us to the hotel.

*Smiles.*

Apparently, another reservation canceled and we got upgraded. The room has it's own balcony with a private pool and hot tub.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Huh...
    *Thinks for a minute before turning her seat to face him*
    Ok... I can't take it anymore. What are you skating around? Its like you want to say something but you keep running from it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Huh...
    *Thinks for a minute before turning her seat to face him*
    Ok... I can't take it anymore. What are you skating around? Its like you want to say something but you keep running from it.

*Looks away.*

I don't know what you're talking about...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Gets up and stands in front of Kuntel, arms crossed over chest*
    I think you do. You're skirting around something, and it involves me. I just don't know what's got you so... edgy when confronted about it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Gets up and stands in front of Kuntel, arms crossed over chest*
    I think you do. You're skirting around something, and it involves me. I just don't know what's got you so... edgy when confronted about it.

Maybe it's because I don't... feel comfortable talking about it...

*Looks at her for a second, and something can be seen there before the eye glance away again.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Talking about what?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Talking about what?

Liking you!

*Looks at her, a little angrily, then stops, and the gaze softens.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Caught off guard*
    Liking... me?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *astral shadow speaks up from his hiding place at the back of the yacht, a bit too loudly*

merlin's beard, it's about damn time...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Growls at Shadow*
    Didn't you have plans of your own?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *looks out from his hiding spot and grins sheepishly*

i wanted to see if he would bother to tell you himself or if i'd have to move things forward by telling you - and seeing as he has, i'll...just be going now *quickly vanishes before either of them can hurt him*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *Leans against a wall and slides down it, then hides face in hands.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Approaches Kuntel and kneels down to be level with him, putting a hand on his shoulder*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Approaches Kuntel and kneels down to be level with him, putting a hand on his shoulder*

*Slowly looks up, and wraps hands around legs.*

I'm sorry. If you want me to leave, I will...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Looks him in the eye, not angry at all*
    You... really do care about me...
    *Sits down*
    How did I not see this? Sounds like everyone knew but me...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Looks him in the eye, not angry at all*
    You... really do care about me...
    *Sits down*
    How did I not see this? Sounds like everyone knew but me...

I was a little surprised people could tell as well...

*Looks at her a little unbelieving.*

So.. you aren't angry? Or disgusted? Or anything like that?

*Bites lip.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Shakes head no*
    Surprised maybe. But not angry.
    I guess I was kinda scared myself in a way because I didn't know what to expect.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Shakes head no*
    Surprised maybe. But not angry.
    I guess I was kinda scared myself in a way because I didn't know what to expect.

You? Scared?

*Is genuinely surprised.*

I thought that was impossible...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    -meanwhile, several hundreds of light years away-

*beams down on top of the waypoint located in the ruins of travincal, former headquarters of the church of zakarum and heads for the entrance to the guardian tower, keeping a sharp eye out for any lingering demonic activity*

i really hope the infernal gate is still intact...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I may be a battle hardened Starfleet Captain, but I'm probably pretty close to being human... even though I'm a Trill.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I may be a battle hardened Starfleet Captain, but I'm probably pretty close to being human... even though I'm a Trill.

*Chuckles slightly.*

I believe that...

*Bites lip and then slowly reaches out hand, trying to take hers.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Doesn't resist*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Doesn't resist*

*Takes her hand in his and rubs the back of it with his thumb. looks at her.*

Soooo....

Is this a mutual thing, or will I have to bugger off?

*Looks at her pleadingly.*