What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *ponders to himself for several moments, wondering just how much he should reveal, then silently going 'TRIBBLE it' and unbuckling the containment unit holding the soulstone shard from his back and holding it up*

i'm on a quest to reactivate the infernal gate, if it still stands, on the third level of this temple so i can enter the burning TRIBBLE, travel to the hellforge, obtain the hellforge hammer...and smash this thing to a million pieces

Alshan: You're here to reactivate the Gate!? Are you insane!?

*Rachel tightens her grip on the crossbow.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,046 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Might be my vulpine side... but I'm tempted to just say "TRIBBLE it" and cross that bridge when we get to it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Alshan: You're here to reactivate the Gate!? Are you insane!?

*Rachel tightens her grip on the crossbow.*
    it was either that or travel to arreat crater and try to find a weak point to open a portal there
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    it was either that or travel to arreat crater and try to find a weak point to open a portal there

Rachel: Looks like your going to the Crater then, because we're here to destroy the Gate...

Alshan: Reactivating it would cause so many different problems...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Might be my vulpine side... but I'm tempted to just say "TRIBBLE it" and cross that bridge when we get to it.

Well, you can't cross a bridge when you aren't near it, can you?

*Smiles a little at his attempted joke then shakes head.*

That sucked, didn't it?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,046 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    That was pretty bad.
    *Brings the Tornado in over the trees*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That was pretty bad.
    *Brings the Tornado in over the trees*

Yeah, I try to hard sometimes... Anyway, let's just get to the hotel, and put this day behind us...

*Looks at her.*

Unless you want to go get dinner or something after we land.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    You officially asking me out?
    *Sideways smile*
    Wonder what the Pirate Shark and Shadow would think...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    You officially asking me out?
    *Sideways smile*
    Wonder what the Pirate Shark and Shadow would think...

*Smiles back at her.*

Pirate Shark would probably spout some conspiracy theory about me seducing you to get the Feds to topple the Regime or something and Shadow would laugh his TRIBBLE off.

*Stretches.*

But yeah, I am asking you to go to dinner with me. Then maybe we can crash a prom or something...

*Smiles*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *while in budget meeting, is secretly playing Plants Vs. Zombies on his smartphone*

I love being Grand Vizier.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *while in budget meeting, is secretly playing Plants Vs. Zombies on his smartphone*

I love being Grand Vizier.

Hail Ba'al!

*Gets a virus.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    And I forgot my Dress Uniform. *Rolls eyes*
    *Brings the Tornado in for a landing*
    Well... I think we're going to attract attention. I don't see anything remotely like the Tornado. Looks more like a mix of ships native to this reality.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    And I forgot my Dress Uniform. *Rolls eyes*
    *Brings the Tornado in for a landing*
    Well... I think we're going to attract attention. I don't see anything remotely like the Tornado. Looks more like a mix of ships native to this reality.

Yeah, we can spout some stuff about it being a new model or something...

*Stands.*

Right, let's find the chauffer...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rachel: Looks like your going to the Crater then, because we're here to destroy the Gate...

Alshan: Reactivating it would cause so many different problems...
    *eyes narrow and paw drifts toward his lightsaber* i didn't come all this way to turn around now...why not simply destroy the gate after i've gone through? i can always find another way back to sanctuary after i'm finished
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *eyes narrow and paw drifts toward his lightsaber* i didn't come all this way to turn around now...why not simply destroy the gate after i've gone through? i can always find another way back to sanctuary after i'm finished

Rachel: Can we do that?

Alshan: theoretically, but we would have to deactivate it again, and then destroy it, both while being constantly attacked by demons and undead...

Rachel: Why did our Barbarian have to die earlier on...

Alshan: At least he lasted longer than the Monk...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think the Federation markings might say otherwise.
    *shrugs before standing up*
    I'll go get my stuff.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I think the Federation markings might say otherwise.
    *shrugs before standing up*
    I'll go get my stuff.

No, no I got it...

*Walks to the back and returns with his duffel bag and her backpack.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Accepts the backpack and slings it over her shoulder*
    Always did enjoy exploring a new planet.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rachel: Can we do that?

Alshan: theoretically, but we would have to deactivate it again, and then destroy it, both while being constantly attacked by demons and undead...

Rachel: Why did our Barbarian have to die earlier on...

Alshan: At least he lasted longer than the Monk...
    must not've been a very well-trained monk, then...my father once traveled with a party that included a monk...i swear that man could've taken on the entire legion of hell if he so desired

and i can provide some serious firepower up until i enter the gate - you'd be on your own after that, however

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *Accepts the backpack and slings it over her shoulder*
    Always did enjoy exploring a new planet.

... I was offering to hold it for you, but okay.

Anyway, let's get to the chauffer...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    must not've been a very well-trained monk, then...my father once traveled with a party that included a monk...i swear that man could've taken on the entire legion of hell if he so desired

and i can provide some serious firepower up until i enter the gate - you'd be on your own after that, however

Alshan: I say we take it...

Rachel: Fine. Okay, Big Bad, let's go...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: I say we take it...

Rachel: Fine. Okay, Big Bad, let's go...
    by your leave

*gives a small bow and refastens the soulstone's containment unit to his back, then heads for the room's other exit*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    by your leave

*gives a small bow and refastens the soulstone's containment unit to his back, then heads for the room's other exit*

*They follow, both on guard.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *They follow, both on guard.*
    *continues making his way through the durance's second level, quickly and masterfully dispatching roaming packs of demons and undead with his pure white lightsaber*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *continues making his way through the durance's second level, quickly and masterfully dispatching roaming packs of demons and undead with his pure white lightsaber*

Alshan: I wonder what that is....

Rachel: Some kind of magic.

Alshan: I don't sense anything.

Rachel: Well you couldn't sense that witch doctors magic.

Alshan: That wasn't magic!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: I wonder what that is....

Rachel: Some kind of magic.

Alshan: I don't sense anything.

Rachel: Well you couldn't sense that witch doctors magic.

Alshan: That wasn't magic!
    *continues wandering and fighting through the hallways and rooms for several more minutes before entering a larger room with a raised platform and steps leading up to its peak, the lycan climbing the steps and making it halfway across the platform before the floor beneath him starts to glow and two braziers on either side of him suddenly burst into blue flame, causing him to start and quickly turn toward a brazier, holding his lightsaber in readiness before realizing what he just activated*

huh...looks like we found the waypoint...*notices something out the corner of his eye* and it just so happened to be right next to the stairs leading down to the third level - how convenient for us in case we need to make a fast retreat

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *continues wandering and fighting through the hallways and rooms for several more minutes before entering a larger room with a raised platform and steps leading up to its peak, the lycan climbing the steps and making it halfway across the platform before the floor beneath him starts to glow and two braziers on either side of him suddenly burst into blue flame, causing him to start and quickly turn toward a brazier, holding his lightsaber in readiness before realizing what he just activated*

huh...looks like we found the waypoint...*notices something out the corner of his eye* and it just so happened to be right next to the stairs leading down to the third level - how convenient for us in case we need to make a fast retreat

*Ashlan teleports up next to Shadow and looks at the waypoint.*

Ashlan: Woah. I'll have to study this on the way back...

*His eyes widen and he reaches out toward it slowly. Then Rachel slaps him upside the head.*

Rachel: Keep your mind on the goal, idiot.

Ashlan: Ow! That hurt!

Rachel, muttering: And your the older brother... pff...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ah, meeting's over. Vacation, here I come!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: may not be able to participate much tonight; helping an online friend get away from her abusive dad.)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Ah, meeting's over. Vacation, here I come!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: may not be able to participate much tonight; helping an online friend get away from her abusive dad.)

(OOC: Well... that's nice...)

*Your phone still has a virus, leaking embarrassing naked photos of yourself that you took for your harem onto the Internet.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: Well... that's nice...)

*Your phone still has a virus, leaking embarrassing naked photos of yourself that you took for your harem onto the Internet.*

*Since the Grand Vizier is smart, those photos don't exist*

(OOC: yeah, it's making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And nervous as hell)