Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *Since the Grand Vizier is smart, those photos don't exist*

(OOC: yeah, it's making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And nervous as hell)

*Since the Harem is angry about not having naked photos of the Vizier, they complain to the Sovereign.*

OOC: Yeah... okay.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Ashlan teleports up next to Shadow and looks at the waypoint.*

Ashlan: Woah. I'll have to study this on the way back...

*His eyes widen and he reaches out toward it slowly. Then Rachel slaps him upside the head.*

Rachel: Keep your mind on the goal, idiot.

Ashlan: Ow! That hurt!

Rachel, muttering: And your the older brother... pff...
    *rolls eyes* children, play nice...we're about to enter the deepest recesses of the temple and we don't know what's down there...anything could've slithered back in over the past twenty years after it was scoured clean and mephisto slain

*walks over to the stairs and begins the descent*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *rolls eyes* children, play nice...we're about to enter the deepest recesses of the temple and we don't know what's down there...anything could've slithered back in over the past twenty years after it was scoured clean and mephisto slain

*walks over to the stairs and begins the descent*

*They follow.*
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *Since the Harem is angry about not having naked photos of the Vizier, they complain to the Sovereign.*

OOC: Yeah... okay.

*Since Ba'al values his Grand Vizier and appreciates said Vizier's loyalty, he refuses the request*

(OOC: The jerk grabbed her by her hair, dragged her around their house, and punched her repeatedly in the face and in the ribs.

With any luck, he'll rot in prison for a dozen years or so.)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Since Ba'al values his Grand Vizier and appreciates said Vizier's loyalty, he refuses the request*

(OOC: The jerk grabbed her by her hair, dragged her around their house, and punched her repeatedly in the face and in the ribs.

With any luck, he'll rot in prison for a dozen years or so.)

(OOC: Well... there goes my recently reaffirmed faith in humanity... I'll go contemplate the meaning of existence in the corner now...)

*The Harem is furious now, and is having revenge sex with themselves and have decided never to let the TRIBBLE Vizier touch them... let him take the contractually obligated blame...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *They follow.*
    *emerges onto the third level and glances around, then cautiously moves forward and peers around a corner, sucking in a breath as he catches sight of the huge pool of blood with the infernal gate standing menacingly in the center, various human remains scattered all around the massive chamber*

charming...*he says dryly as he catches sight of said remains*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: Well... there goes my recently reaffirmed faith in humanity... I'll go contemplate the meaning of existence in the corner now...)

*The Harem is furious now, and is having revenge sex with themselves and have decided never to let the TRIBBLE Vizier touch them... let him take the contractually obligated blame...*

(OOC: To help restore your faith in humanity, one of my buddies has already called the Casper PD and another is going back through weeks of chat logs to find testimony to help encourage the police to move fast. And they already said they're sending an officer tonight. )

*The Grand Vizier watches his new free TRIBBLE TRIBBLE with mild interest while drinking a good Dogfish Head craft beer and smiles internally at his new special contract modification, which states that he is not contractually obligated to pleasure the harem if they refuse to "do stuff" with him*

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *emerges onto the third level and glances around, then cautiously moves forward and peers around a corner, sucking in a breath as he catches sight of the huge pool of blood with the infernal gate standing menacingly in the center, various human remains scattered all around the massive chamber*

*Alshan walks in and looks around.*

Alshan: Not as menacing as I thought it would be...

Rachel: Yeah, that Necromancer's place was worse than this...

Alshan: My old masters bedroom was more frightening...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    (OOC: To help restore your faith in humanity, one of my buddies has already called the Casper PD and another is going back through weeks of chat logs to find testimony to help encourage the police to move fast. And they already said they're sending an officer tonight. )

*The Grand Vizier watches his new free TRIBBLE TRIBBLE with mild interest while drinking a good Dogfish Head craft beer and smiles internally at his new special contract modification, which states that he is not contractually obligated to pleasure the harem if they refuse to "do stuff" with him*

Hail Ba'al!

*The Grand Vizier is lucky indeed... unlike Odin, who was so loyal he died for his master, a dishonoured, horrible mess...*

(OOC: Yeah, no. It's gonna take a while to get it back... but that is nice.)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Alshan walks in and looks around.*

Alshan: Not as menacing as I thought it would be...

Rachel: Yeah, that Necromancer's place was worse than this...

Alshan: My old masters bedroom was more frightening...
    *looks at the wizard* and how is it you know what your master's bedroom looks like? something you'd like to share...?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *looks at the wizard* and how is it you know what your master's bedroom looks like? something you'd like to share...?

*Alshan shivers.*

Alshan: That's what made it so frightening...

Rachel: Thanks for bringing that up, Big Bad. Now he's going to cry himself to sleep for a week.

*She sighs.*

Rachel: I won't be able to get any rest...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Alshan shivers.*

Alshan: That's what made it so frightening...

Rachel: Thanks for bringing that up, Big Bad. Now he's going to cry himself to sleep for a week.

*She sighs.*

Rachel: I won't be able to get any rest...
    *blinks and shifts his gaze to the demon hunter* did your companion's master make, eh...'unwanted' advances on him or something?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *blinks and shifts his gaze to the demon hunter* did your companion's master make, eh...'unwanted' advances on him or something?

Rachel: Yes, the d*ck ***** my brother. Now he's f*cked up in the head.

Alshan: Hey!

Rachel: Well it's true. You are TRIBBLE...

Alshan: Being TRIBBLE doesn't mean I'm f*cked up!

Rachel: Yes, yes it does...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rachel: Yes, the d*ck ***** my brother. Now he's f*cked up in the head.

Alshan: Hey!

Rachel: Well it's true. You are TRIBBLE...

Alshan: Being TRIBBLE doesn't mean I'm f*cked up!

Rachel: Yes, yes it does...
    sorry to say, but your brother's right...preferring one gender over another is no different to preferring certain food or drink to other food or drink, or preferring certain music to other music

myself, i enjoy both genders, because i get the greatest number of potential offers that way

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    sorry to say, but your brother's right...preferring one gender over another is no different to preferring certain food or drink to other food or drink, or preferring certain music to other music

Alshan: Thank you!

Rachel: That just means Big Bad is f*cked up as well...

Alshan: You're f*cked up...

Rachel: Keep telling yourself that...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    You know more about this world than I do Kuntel. *Motions for him to take point*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: Thank you!

Rachel: That just means Big Bad is f*cked up as well...

Alshan: You're f*cked up...

Rachel: Keep telling yourself that...
    *moves in closer to the wizard and whispers* at least your sister is still talking to you...i know parents and siblings who've disowned their own kin after they came out, or even tried to kill them

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You know more about this world than I do Kuntel. *Motions for him to take point*

Okay, cher, whatever you say.

*He walks out of the Tornado and looks around. He grabs the nearest worker.*

Excuse me, can tell me where the hotel chauffer's gather?

Worker: A'course sir. They be right that way.

*The Worker gestures to the exit of the dock. She then notices Jade.*

Worker: Ah, you be here for a honeymoon then?

Me: Uh... no. Just taking a vacation.

Worker: A'course sir. Not mai business, I gets it.

*She walks off.*

Me: Well... that was interesting...

*He gestures to Jade.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *moves in closer to the wizard and whispers* at least your sister is still talking to you...i know parents and siblings who've disowned their own kin after they came out, or even tried to kill them

Alshan: I know that more than some... she's the reason I'm still alive...

Rachel: And you remember it, freak...

*She starts to go done the stairs.*

Alshan: She loves me.

*He follows.*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,045 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Anything I should know about?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Anything I should know about?

*Frowns, slightly annoyed.*

What do you mean by that?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... I saw him look over in my direction...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... I saw him look over in my direction...

*Expression clears, then gets embarrassed.*

Well... he did ask if we were on out honeymoon. I told him no of course.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: I know that more than some... she's the reason I'm still alive...

Rachel: And you remember it, freak...

*She starts to go done the stairs.*

Alshan: She loves me.

*He follows.*
    she's also a narrow-minded bi*ch, you know that?

*he asks as he enters the room behind the pair and heads for the gate, stopping at the pillar of bone where the Three once performed the ritual to open the way to hell*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *Rolls eyes, trying not to smile*
    Guess from a distance I pass for human. At least from the front. The minute I turn, he'd see my spots.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    she's also a narrow-minded bi*ch, you know that?

*he asks as he enters the room behind the pair and heads for the gate, stopping at the pillar of bone where the Three once performed the ritual to open the way to hell*

*Alshan shrugs.*

Alshan: Eh, she's only like that to strangers. I think it's because she's secretly TRIBBLE.

Rachel: I am not!

Alshan: Your rather loud denial proves you are.

Rachel: No it doesn't, freak.

Alshan: Keep telling yourself that.

*Rachel growls.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Rolls eyes, trying not to smile*
    Guess from a distance I pass for human. At least from the front. The minute I turn, he'd see my spots.

He'd probably think they were some kind of erotic tattoo...

*He smiles at her.*

Anyway, the chauffer should be this way...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    People around here never heard of a Trill before? *Sarcastic remark before motioning for him to lead on again*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Alshan shrugs.*

Alshan: Eh, she's only like that to strangers. I think it's because she's secretly TRIBBLE.

Rachel: I am not!

Alshan: Your rather loud denial proves you are.

Rachel: No it doesn't, freak.

Alshan: Keep telling yourself that.

*Rachel growls.*
    *growls* enough bickering! i need to figure out how to open the gate - and for that, i need to concentrate

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    People around here never heard of a Trill before? *Sarcastic remark before motioning for him to lead on again*

What's a Trill?

*Smiles at her goofily then starts walking toward the exit.*