What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I bow to the glory of Elder Scrolls Online - at least for the first 25 days before I get bored with it and move on. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    genysxgenysx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    WOW i went to work did something came back AND they still havent fixed this??
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I always find STO's lack of bacon very disturbing.

You've not been reading the Season 9 blogs I guess?
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes, because badmouthing one game to pump up another will solve everything. :rolleyes:

The weekend only deal wasn't really a good idea, but people keep acting like we can't go back.
  • Options
    eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    G-Gundam is too over-the-top for me to consider it to be a "true" Gundam series.

If you notice Gundam usually alternates between serious and silly.
  • Options
    menstralchuncksmenstralchuncks Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    genysx wrote: »

everyone should be given 50,000 fleet marks lol ok maybe not that much, but a good ammount
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    I bow to the glory of Elder Scrolls Online - at least for the first 25 days before I get bored with it and move on. :)

Beta tester here, bored with it already.
  • Options
    aversa1aversa1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    Instructions for those who don't know.

1 Spray a skillet with a light coating of cooking spray and place it on the stove over medium heat. Let the skillet warm up for 2 to 3 minutes.

2 Place the Canadian bacon into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.

3 Flip the Canadian bacon over using a spatula. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.

4 Remove the Canadian bacon when it appears lightly crispy. The bacon should remain pink--similar to the color of ham--while the edges should be golden brown.

5 Place the Canadian bacon in a trash can and replace with proper bacon.

Fixed..........
  • Options
    shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Games are coming back up one by one as we speak.
    e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg
  • Options
    onyxmonolithonyxmonolith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    everyone should be given 50,000 fleet marks lol ok maybe not that much, but a good ammount

Because undoubtedly everyone would have earned that many during the time the game's been down.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    i went to work did something came back AND they still havent fixed this??

We were waiting for you to get back. Thanks for making us all wait. OK, START STO BACK UP NOW, HE'S HERE!
  • Options
    donbodonbo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Jim I'm a doctor not a short order cook...the bacons burned!
  • Options
    roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    From twitter.com/PWE_Outage

PWE Outage Updates ‏@PWE_Outage 1m

We're now conducting final checks on Battle of the Immortals. More games will be coming back up soon so we can conduct their final checks.
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2014

I would settle for when it comes back up that each of my characters I've been working on which is 23 have a multidimensional transporter in their inventory lol.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    there is no bacon in season 9...unless you can make bacon out of undine, but i think even undine meat would try to kill you
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    how long has it been now ? 9 hours ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Only to those seeking conflict via stepping into the middle of a conversation that did not involve them for no other reason than to make overtly patronizing remarks. The hypocrisy here is rather staggering, honestly. Furthermore, my comment in no way patronized or offended the user I was speaking to, nor anyone else for that matter. The only person tweaked enough to step on my toes for my being kind was you, and your very first statement was one of deliberate provocation.

Yup, don't like it when ppl start to address the community in a patronizing, fatherly tone, telling us to try and stay calm and what not; and then puts everything he says in a special font too, as if you're somehow special above everyone else here. You're just a regular slob, like the rest of us.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,401 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bacon ships don't count!
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    christopher0184christopher0184 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you notice Gundam usually alternates between serious and silly.

That is true of most, if not all, of the Gundam series to a point, but G-Gundam is just over-the-top from beginning to end.
    Strike%2C_S.Rouge%2C_Freedom.png
    Primary ship: U.S.S. Lacus Clyne, Dyson Science Destroyer/U.S.S. Fausticorn, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    Secondary ship: U.S.S. Rainbow Dash, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser/I.S.S. Princess Cadance, Mirror Assault Cruiser
    Tertiary ship: I.S.S. Freedom Gundam, Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    kiesterbuttkiesterbutt Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Based on the Twitter feed you can clearly see where STO ranks in their list of games. What a bunch of BS.
  • Options
    menstralchuncksmenstralchuncks Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Because undoubtedly everyone would have earned that many during the time the game's been down.

exactly, maybe give us some dilithium too. I could be mining right now lol
  • Options
    stuntpilotstuntpilot Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We were waiting for you to get back. Thanks for making us all wait. OK, START STO BACK UP NOW, HE'S HERE!

Still watching Justified? They have some cool characters on that show.
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ESO will be F2P in about a year. Skyrim is a better game than ESO.

The Mirror Event is being extended. We just don't know how long yet.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    genysxgenysx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014

No I havent Like I said Went work did something came back and its still down but I will go take a poke now.
  • Options
    eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That is true of most, if not all, of the Gundam series to a point, but G-Gundam is just over-the-top from beginning to end.

I'll cede that point that G Gundam is probably the most over the top silly Gundam but I still enjoyed it. Then again I still enjoy Super Sentai.
  • Options
    wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Jar Jar Binks.

'Nuff said.
  • Options
    onyxmonolithonyxmonolith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Based on the Twitter feed you can clearly see where STO ranks in their list of games. What a bunch of BS.

They know that we're their most important clients, so they are making a list and checking it twice.

We're the bestest!

They just want to be thorough.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

1 Spray a skillet with a light coating of cooking spray

Whoa there, partner! Real Bacon doesn't need a pre-greased pan! It greases itself!
  • Options
    thisisimposiblethisisimposible Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014

1 Spray a skillet with a light coating of cooking spray and place it on the stove over medium heat. Let the skillet warm up for 2 to 3 minutes.

2 Place the Canadian bacon into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.

3 Flip the Canadian bacon over using a spatula. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.

4 Remove the Canadian bacon when it appears lightly crispy. The bacon should remain pink--similar to the color of ham--while the edges should be golden brown.

5 Place the Canadian bacon on a paper towel to drain any excess grease. Serve immediately while it is still warm.

its not bacon if you need cooking spray, real bacon makes its own spray
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Beta tester here, bored with it already.

This is why I pray the vista that is going to be Star Citizen is everything I hope it to be.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
This discussion has been closed.