STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    captainpetey001captainpetey001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    According to their Twitter feed, they're bringing games online one by one. Final checks on Champions began 5 minutes ago ...
    https://twitter.com/PWE_Outage
  • Options
    wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    champions Online Is Up , However Sto Is Not. Star Trek Must Take Priority For My Sake.

Here Here!
  • Options
    krysinskikrysinski Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My disco balls hunger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Academy is always open!
  • Options
    thisisimposiblethisisimposible Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    shanksboy wrote: »
    All these refrences about bacon offends me as im a muslim...so the world does not exist outside of the USA

I'm offended that just because you have certain religious views ,you think people should not be allowed to talk about bacon, I am offended
  • Options
    christopher0184christopher0184 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ethernet wiring made out of rainbow bacon strips and Fibre cable made out of diamond polymer pooped from My Little Ponies.

Rainbow Dash is best pony. At least in my opinion. :)
    Strike%2C_S.Rouge%2C_Freedom.png
    Primary ship: U.S.S. Lacus Clyne, Dyson Science Destroyer/U.S.S. Fausticorn, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    Secondary ship: U.S.S. Rainbow Dash, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser/I.S.S. Princess Cadance, Mirror Assault Cruiser
    Tertiary ship: I.S.S. Freedom Gundam, Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I don't need to be employed by PWE to do my best to alleviate another decent human being's frustration.

No. Telling ppl to "Try to be patient, as much as you can." is just patronizing; and doing it in a 'special snowflake' font, no less, itself gives rise to a new form of frustration.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    onyxmonolithonyxmonolith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Champions online is up , however STO is not. Star Trek must take priority for my sake.

CO always seemed more stable than STO. I don't know why, but I could always play CO even when STO was dumping me offline every thirty seconds.
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    all These Refrences About Bacon Offends Me As Im A Muslim...so The World Does Not Exist Outside Of The Usa

I thought Jews were the ones who hated bacon
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    kdakota#5438 kdakota Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    All these refrences about bacon offends me as im a muslim...so the world does not exist outside of the USA

I'm offended that your offended.. now learn to move on with life and get over it that's what adults do :) while trolls crawl back to their bridge.. :)
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Champions online is up , however STO is not. Star Trek must take priority for my sake.

The Champions are what keeps STO from caving in on itself so many glitches from all those blocks so it must come up in order for STO to come back up.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~LaughingTrendy
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Mmmm Thinly Sliced Pig Meat....
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3039013

Putting all your servers in one single node is like lining up your ships in a habor with only one way in and out that can be hit by air strikes from above..

Oh wait guess no one learned their lesson from Pearl Harbor? ROFL
  • Options
    stelakkhstelakkh Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Since it appears games are coming back up, I suggest this to soothe your rage before you return to your ships:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPACef2_eY
    Actual Join Date: August, 2008
  • Options
    solagelsolagel Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2014
    Well........since the game has been unplayable ALL day, guess since can't play STO might as well go pull out the movies & watch them.
  • Options
    jack24bau3rjack24bau3r Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    no. Telling Ppl To "try To Be Patient, As Much As You Can." Is Just Patronizing; And Doing It In A 'special Snowflake' Font, No Less, Itself Gives Rise To A New Form Of Frustration.

be Patient Plz
  • Options
    iceraven1977iceraven1977 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~LaughingTrendy

well said its a us based game and we all have our tastes just becouse there are a few that ***** the majorty wins
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bacon!!!!!!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Ahem. Speaking of Portal, I'd like to get a Chell Grett. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    menstralchuncksmenstralchuncks Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why is it that when the game goes down theres no like free stuff? People pay for this game right? I've put money into this game.. Shouldn't we at least get something cool for being patient? I would be happy with 50,000 fleet marks.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    d8kota wrote: »
    I'm offended that your offended.. now learn to move on with life and get over it that's what adults do :) while trolls crawl back to their bridge.. :)

Troi: "It's a primitive culture. I'm just trying to blend in."

Riker: "You're blended alright."
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wereley wrote: »
    Canadian Bacon!

We're talking about real bacon, not that fake Canadian stuff.
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    now where do I cancel my sub ? , it wont let me do it via the arc site . never had a problem with the old site , with STO being down could be the problem ?
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why is it that when the game goes down theres no like free stuff? People pay for this game right? I've put money into this game.. Shouldn't we at least get something cool for being patient? I would be happy with 50,000 fleet marks.

I want my freebie for your posting privileges to be revoked. I deserve something and I'm entitled it to be what I want.
  • Options
    kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Ah, you mean Danish Bacon?
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    usscapital wrote: »
    now where do I cancel my sub ? , it wont let me do it via the arc site . never had a problem with the old site , with STO being down could be the problem ?

No it was damaged when the old STO site was run over with a tank.
  • Options
    menstralchuncksmenstralchuncks Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Canadian Bacon is the real stuff. We don't add stuff like America. We have really high standards. Just look at our beef.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    solagel wrote: »
    Well........since the game has been unplayable ALL day, guess since can't play STO might as well go pull out the movies & watch them.

I watched final frontier on Netflix a bit ago.. watching the part with Bones and is dad made me think of the day i have to face my dad's death bed.. :(
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    None of this matters anyways, as Star Trak steals everything from Star Wars anyhow....
This discussion has been closed.