test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    K. That's your opinion and I will not fault you for it.

I enjoy both...but that was not the point. The point was to correct the person that was in error. kthxbye.

Lets agree to disagree about our science fiction preferences'. No need to call the Jedi or whatever they do in star wars.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In Canada we think about our obesity rate lol

So does America! We're being beat by Mexico now! We can do better!
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • yudhistiroyudhistiro Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Latest update :

PWE Outage Updates ‏@PWE_Outage 13m
    Champions Online, War of the Immortals, and Fortuna are back online! We'll see you back in-game there, and more games will be up soon.

still no progress on STO
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    DON'T MAKE ME TURN THESE FORUMS AROUND!!!!!!

-m-
    i believe that's how it went in the past
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Red Alert, Red Alert

This Is Not A Drill

We Are Now At Ba-con 1

All Gorn Man Your Battlestations
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • onyxmonolithonyxmonolith Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And I'm being honest and asking a question.

Sorry, my comment was meant for the other guy... the one one who jumped on the person who wasn't doing anything other than trying to be relatively nice.
  • aversa1aversa1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Mmmm Bacon grease on the pan, I cook other things with it ;). BTW, when is the server expected to come back up? What is the word on the problem they are having? Anyone?

MMM and bacon grease to pregrease your NEXT food item?? BACON FLAVORED BROCCOLI
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    yudhistiro wrote: »
    Latest update :

PWE Outage Updates ‏@PWE_Outage 13m
    Champions Online, War of the Immortals, and Fortuna are back online! We'll see you back in-game there, and more games will be up soon.

still no progress on STO

It's not like they use the same servers......
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    evilbsg62 wrote: »
    be careful what you say because of the NDA

there IS no NDA anymore for ESO, or have you not been paying attention for that last month or more.
  • eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry, my comment was meant for the other guy... the one one who jumped on the person who wasn't doing anything other than trying to be relatively nice.

No worries.
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Holy TRIBBLE - I came on thinking the problem was surely solved by now. I guess I'm going to have to go play S***City. Woe is me!!!!
  • captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    aversa1 wrote: »

Loving that idea :cool:.
  • skylarcometskylarcomet Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Updated that for ya. :)

HA! I was hoping you would do something like that.

(Though admittedly in my head it was "I am no Bro!":D)
    >:)ruff, meow, moo, whatever.... *shrug*
    [ Still Waiting for a Shiny New T6 Romulan Science Ship to Command ]
  • menstralchuncksmenstralchuncks Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I say let Luke Skye Walker fly the Enterprise for a day against the Borg. Lets see how he does lol
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited March 2014

ESO NDA was lifted. And STO's NDA was years ago. So what NDA do you refer to?

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
    edited March 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Aw, now now let's keep it civil and chill here. Server will be up by morning, everything's going to be just fine.

It's been morning for most of the world for awhile now. You think only America matters? You make me ambivalent!
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    synnbad wrote: »
    how long has it been now ? 9 hours ?

who's counting?
  • organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am in, I am in

Oh wait, thats Barbie Online
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I say let Luke Skye Walker fly the Enterprise for a day against the Borg. Lets see how he does lol
    same way he did it with the death star...photon torpedo down an impossibly tiny hole barely bigger than the torpedo itself at an equally impossible angle
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • wereleywereley Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014

he would soil himself.
    edited March 2014
    aversa1 wrote: »

No, I use the pool of bacon grease to make sure my 4 scrambled eggs don't stick.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ESO will be F2P in about a year. Skyrim is a better game than ESO.

The Mirror Event is being extended. We just don't know how long yet.

This make speaks the truth.
    talonxv wrote: »
    This is why I pray the vista that is going to be Star Citizen is everything I hope it to be.

I don't think it will, but at least it has mod support.

It's been gone for a while, you can only keep those up for so long. Besides, I have only one thing to say about it: Play Skyrim. :D
  • kdakota#5438 kdakota Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A thousand proof would change the truth but i tried it and i cant drink you away.....
  • captyoung01captyoung01 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am in, I am in

Oh wait, thats Barbie Online

Gasp! Huhhhhhhhh! They got to him! Oh noes :eek:.
  • shadowkain666shadowkain666 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Yup, don't like it when ppl start to address the community in a patronizing, fatherly tone, telling us to try and stay calm and what not; and then puts everything he says in a special font too, as if you're somehow special above everyone else here. You're just a regular slob, like the rest of us.

Yet still you're the only one claiming anything you have just mentioned, still in spite of the knowledge that the user I was communicating to had no issue whatsoever. Do you usually interrupt stranger's conversations to one another to insist that they address each other in the manner you most prefer?

I will put it in the most blunt way that I can: The conversation I was having was not with you, it was with another user who reacted quite positively. Our conversation did not, and does not concern you, nor will it ever concern you. Attempting to inject your arrogant belief of how others should conduct themselves in conversation, especially when the conversation does not involve you, will yield you nothing but a block from me and - if you continue looking to provoke - the attention of the multiple moderators currently viewing this thread.

I sincerely hope you calm down.
    e63e55c36223829a1ca86f1c34decbb41412849597_604x370.jpg
  • eldritchdrakeeldritchdrake Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's been morning for most of the world for awhile now. You think only America matters? You make me ambivalent!

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for dilithium? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
  • roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh hey, here's a quick STO fix for those who really need it.

Anyone know if NADORC is up anywhere?
  • lukester13172lukester13172 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014

What? You mean there are other places?!? Why does no one tell me these things!!!!!
  • synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    who's counting?

if must know .. me simple question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faethorefaethore Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bacon wrapped tribble in yamok sauce??? :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.