What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Jacob very slowly and painfully gets up.

Jacob: Roland raise terrace tell him we are good down here.

Roland: very good sir.

Jacob: also tell him I need to retire.

He walks over to firefly who is getting up.

Firefly: you look good

Jacob takes off his helmet revealing a bloody and bruised face

Jacob: oh thanks

He starts to fall as firefly catcha him

Firefly lets get you to a med bay.

The two beam up to the infinities medical bay where he is set on a medical bed as they start treating him.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Reporter: after a heated battle on the ground and in space unsc forces have defeated cooper and his rebels holding the capital. With the current war in the milky way though it is doutdful unsc troops will get any rest before they are sent to engage the romulans in helping the republic with its war against them.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kenway: Pretty sure. As lying right now is not a wise idea. The Romulans are at war with the Republic now.. the Klingons are helping the Republic but I don't know. Last I hear from last comms is that there is a massive incursion to DS61

Drake: Alright...

Drake to Tora Zhiyal, 3 to beam up.

*Within minutes, the Zhiyal is heading for the destination Kenway gave them.

Dani is getting settled into her new quarters. She takes out a photo of the whole family a few years ago, including Terry. She puts it on the coffee table before taking out another photo. This one was of her and Tara the day she left for Pegasus.*

Dani: I know exactly where this is going...

*She puts it back in the bag, taking out yet another photo.*

And that one...

*She puts the photo back. It's of Tara and Ken. Tara sent it to her so she'd stop worrying.

Suddenly, the door chimes.*

Come in.

*Luke walks in.*

Luke: Hey. You're Dani, right?

Dani: Yeah. You're Luke?

Luke: Drake tell you to expect me?

Dani: No. You're the only teen on the crew other than Tara and.. well, me, I guess.

Luke: What's that?

*He walks over, seeing the photo. Dani picks it up, smiling.*

Dani: It's a photo of Tara and her boyfriend, Kenabi. She sent it to me a few months ago. I'm shocked she didn't stay, to be honest. Drake must have made her a good offer.

*Luke bites his bottom lip, feeling his throat twist. Dani notices and looks at him with concern.*

What?

*Luke was kicking himself mentally for what he was feeling. He admits a little envy of Kenabi, being able to get Tara's adoration like he did. He knew it was selfish... and he was beating himself for it inside.

But that wasn't what made him tight-lipped. He thought she knew. He thought if Tara would have told anyone, it would be her big sister.

Then he remembers; Tara started running almost the second Kenabi was shot. Dani couldn't have known.*

What is it?

Luke: I thought you knew...

Dani: Knew what?

*He looked at the photo again. Tara looked so happy. Her smile made Luke's stomach tighten. Dani sees it and smiles.*

Luke: She was the most popular kid in school, wasn't she?

Dani: Promise you won't tell her I told you?

Luke: Lips are sealed.

Dani: You know how in the teen vids you always have that character who's purely there as eye candy?

Luke: Yeah...

Dani: Nearly every girl in her year wanted to smash her 'pretty little face' in. Some of them in my year. That made me unpopular with said girls, since it usually ended with me giving them a quip remark that embarrassed them in front of the whole school.

Luke: Come on...

Dani: She had more soul than that, but some of the vainer targs at school didn't see it.

Luke: You had to protect her?

Dani: That's surprising?

Luke: Well, the Tara I know, quite frankly, kicks TRIBBLE.

Dani: So, what did you think I knew?

*Luke suddenly gets tight-lipped again.*

Luke *thinking*: Great, she's just as sneaky and clever as Tara...*

Dani: Come on. What is it?

Luke: Uh... I think Tara should tell you.

Dani: Tara isn't here.

Luke: It's really not my place...

Dani: Luke. Spit - it - out.

Luke: Ken's dead.

*He quickly stabs himself mentally for being so blunt about it.*

Samana Tr'ian found her on Mari... She interrogated Ken and when Ken didn't give Tara up, she shot him.

*Dani's just silent, shocked.*

Dani: I didn't...

*Luke picks up the photo.*

Luke *thinking*: She looks so happy with him...

*He involuntarily lets a look of heartsickness develop on his face. Dani instantly recognises it.*

Dani: You really care about her, don't you?

Luke: At first, it was just a... well, a crush, I guess. But now...?

She's so lonely. I think the only times I've seen her unreservedly smile without any hint of sadness or fear were here... *he holds up the photo* and...

It might just be me.

Dani: How did she meet you?

Luke: I was doing a diagnostic in one of the cannon bays while Drake was giving her a tour about a week ago. Like I said, crush at first. I just froze when I saw her.

Er... not that I--

Dani: Keep talking, Fuller. You're safe.

Luke: Well, Drake suggested I finish her tour... after I managed to close my jaw...

I was reluctant, but... she has a smile that would melt anyone's apprehension.

Dani: She had a knack for that.

If she really gave you her innocent child-like smile, then she was interested too.

*Luke lets himself smile, before it gets dashed as he remembers why the Zhiyal's left Peg' Prime.*

Luke: I hope she's okay.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Terrace: ok people we have alot to do and not alot of time. Lets get things ready so we can get to Keyes quickly.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Drake: Alright...

Drake to Tora Zhiyal, 3 to beam up.

*Within minutes, the Zhiyal is heading for the destination Kenway gave them.

Dani is getting settled into her new quarters. She takes out a photo of the whole family a few years ago, including Terry. She puts it on the coffee table before taking out another photo. This one was of her and Tara the day she left for Pegasus.*

Dani: I know exactly where this is going...

*She puts it back in the bag, taking out yet another photo.*

And that one...

*She puts the photo back. It's of Tara and Ken. Tara sent it to her so she'd stop worrying.

Suddenly, the door chimes.*

Come in.

*Luke walks in.*

Luke: Hey. You're Dani, right?

Dani: Yeah. You're Luke?

Luke: Drake tell you to expect me?

Dani: No. You're the only teen on the crew other than Tara and.. well, me, I guess.

Luke: What's that?

*He walks over, seeing the photo. Dani picks it up, smiling.*

Dani: It's a photo of Tara and her boyfriend, Kenabi. She sent it to me a few months ago. I'm shocked she didn't stay, to be honest. Drake must have made her a good offer.

*Luke bites his bottom lip, feeling his throat twist. Dani notices and looks at him with concern.*

What?

*Luke was kicking himself mentally for what he was feeling. He admits a little envy of Kenabi, being able to get Tara's adoration like he did. He knew it was selfish... and he was beating himself for it inside.

But that wasn't what made him tight-lipped. He thought she knew. He thought if Tara would have told anyone, it would be her big sister.

Then he remembers; Tara started running almost the second Kenabi was shot. Dani couldn't have known.*

What is it?

Luke: I thought you knew...

Dani: Knew what?

*He looked at the photo again. Tara looked so happy. Her smile made Luke's stomach tighten. Dani sees it and smiles.*

Luke: She was the most popular kid in school, wasn't she?

Dani: Promise you won't tell her I told you?

Luke: Lips are sealed.

Dani: You know how in the teen vids you always have that character who's purely there as eye candy?

Luke: Yeah...

Dani: Nearly every girl in her year wanted to smash her 'pretty little face' in. Some of them in my year. That made me unpopular with said girls, since it usually ended with me giving them a quip remark that embarrassed them in front of the whole school.

Luke: Come on...

Dani: She had more soul than that, but some of the vainer targs at school didn't see it.

Luke: You had to protect her?

Dani: That's surprising?

Luke: Well, the Tara I know, quite frankly, kicks TRIBBLE.

Dani: So, what did you think I knew?

*Luke suddenly gets tight-lipped again.*

Luke *thinking*: Great, she's just as sneaky and clever as Tara...*

Dani: Come on. What is it?

Luke: Uh... I think Tara should tell you.

Dani: Tara isn't here.

Luke: It's really not my place...

Dani: Luke. Spit - it - out.

Luke: Ken's dead.

*He quickly stabs himself mentally for being so blunt about it.*

Samana Tr'ian found her on Mari... She interrogated Ken and when Ken didn't give Tara up, she shot him.

*Dani's just silent, shocked.*

Dani: I didn't...

*Luke picks up the photo.*

Luke *thinking*: She looks so happy with him...

*He involuntarily lets a look of heartsickness develop on his face. Dani instantly recognises it.*

Dani: You really care about her, don't you?

Luke: At first, it was just a... well, a crush, I guess. But now...?

She's so lonely. I think the only times I've seen her unreservedly smile without any hint of sadness or fear were here... *he holds up the photo* and...

It might just be me.

Dani: How did she meet you?

Luke: I was doing a diagnostic in one of the cannon bays while Drake was giving her a tour about a week ago. Like I said, crush at first. I just froze when I saw her.

Er... not that I--

Dani: Keep talking, Fuller. You're safe.

Luke: Well, Drake suggested I finish her tour... after I managed to close my jaw...

I was reluctant, but... she has a smile that would melt anyone's apprehension.

Dani: She had a knack for that.

If she really gave you her innocent child-like smile, then she was interested too.

*Luke lets himself smile, before it gets dashed as he remembers why the Zhiyal's left Peg' Prime.*

Luke: I hope she's okay.

*Kenway sits down the keystone is out before him as he waits for the Iconian... *

Kenway: I hope this one can tell me what I am looking at.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Blakes: You trust me, you can trust Mayce. He's not one of those cops who writes down every incident he hears about.

Danny: I hope so.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Terrace is standing next to Jacob.

Terrace: well you did it. As always.

Jacob: good cause I'm retiring now.

Terrace: there are still problems in the milky way and here.

Jacob coughs: yeah but I'm done. Its time I retire and let someone alot younger take over my job.

Terrace: I'm assuming you have someone in mind for your little toys.

Jacob: as a matter of fact I do.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *Kenway sits down the keystone is out before him as he waits for the Iconian... *

Kenway: I hope this one can tell me what I am looking at.

*Mortana walks in, looking at Kenway, seeming to examine him for anything which could indicate a trap. He finds nothing, and so sits down.*

Mortana: Captain Drake said you had something for me to look at?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Danny: I hope so.

*They're soon heading for Mayce's Office, Blake's cane clacking on the deck plating yof the Citadel all the way as they enter the transport tube.*
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *The Keep, Holding Lab. Tara and Kira are both sat against a wall, a good 5 meters between them. The cut on Tara's cheek has already nearly healed.

She can't help but admit that she likes the power. She'd never been able to open up like that before - never let so much anger out at once. She liked it.

Kira occasionally glances over at her, worried that Tara could be getting too comfortable.*

Kira: Feels good, doesn't it?

*Tara looks at her.*

The power. You feel invincible, like you can take on anyone.

Just remember that you're not the only one here with that power.

*Tara stands, grinning sadistically at her.*

Tara: Was that a challenge?

*Kira stands up as well, looking Tara in the eyes.*

Kira: Listen to yourself! You're looking for blood!

*Tara shakes her head gently, thinking.*

But if you need someone to smack you around and knock you out of it, I'm game.

Tara: You're right.

You're right, I'm starting to lose it.

Do me a favour. If I do that again and try to lure you in... beat some sense into me.

Kira: Alright.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Jacob: firefly I want you to find a young man by the name lasky tibrun

Firefly: very well.

Jacob: give him the security card to the mansion. I'll have Roland get it ready. Tell him everything is his.

Firefly: sir?

Jacob: its time I quite down.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Firefly walks into a advanced slipspace class room.

Firefly: mr.lasky please come with me.

A young man in his early twenties stands up grabbing his padd and walking out. He is average built with black short hair.

Lasky: can I ask what's going on.

Firefly : you will see soon enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The two soon arrive at the mansion.

Firefly: this security card will grant you access to all areas of the mansion. The Ai has already been informed you are coming enjoy.

Firefly disappears leaving lasky alone. He takes the card and slides it at the door which opens.

Lasky: hello?

Mac: ah hello sir. I am mac house ai. How may assist you.

Lasky: well where exactly am I and what's going on.

Mac: you now own the Halsey estate and he has assigned 500 million credits to be reserved for you

Lasky: wait wait you mean Jacob Halsey the unit director and suit dude.

Mac: well yes.

Lasky sits down in a chair

Lasky: wow I just wow.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Super quite today huh.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Super quite today huh.

*OOC: Finals week for me so yes. It is gonna be for a few days. *
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *S.S. Tora Zhiyal. The ship drops out of warp at the coordinates Kenway gave them. They move into orbit of the planet.

Drake and Jack soon beam down to the bunker with a security team, Dani also present, since she's actually got military training.

The bunker is empty. Drake looks around, picking up an inactive PADD before turning it on. The PADD hasn't been used in a long time.*

Drake: This PADD's been turned off for months...

Scan for life forms.

*Jack pulls out his tricorder, performing a quick scan.*

Jack: Nothing.

*He sniffs the air.*

Air's stale. No scent. No one's been here recently. Definitely not Tara.

*Dani walks over to Drake.*

Dani: Kenway lied.

Drake: I don't think so...

He's a criminal, sure. A thug, definitely. A liar...? I don't think so...

*The Keep, Control Centre. The Mysterious Man walks in, a cigarette in his hand as he sees the Zhiyal on the main monitor.*

Mysterious Man: Report.

Operations Agent: They entered orbit with us. They've beamed a team down to the research base.

Mysterious Man: Is the cloak holding?

Ops: Yes, sir. They can't see us.

Mysterious Man: They must be here for the girl. How did they know where this base was?

Ops: Did Ronin tell them?

Mysterious Man: Break orbit. Set course for--

*The intruder alert sounds.*

Report!

Ops: Intruder in Airlock 5!

*The monitor changes to show Ronin, wearing his helmet, in the airlock. Mysterious Man smiles.*

Mysterious Man: Well... look what the cat dragged in. Seal the airlock and fill it with anethrizine gas. He can't wear the helmet forever.

Ops: Aye, sir.

Mysterious Man: And shut off that alarm!

*He starts walking out as the alarm stops.

5 minutes later, Warren's Lab. The Mysterious Man walks in to find Warren examining Tara's blood sample.*

Doctor.

Warren: I know what you're going to say, sir. I need more time.

Finding the genes we're looking for is one thing. Extracting them is another.

I need a bigger sample base.

Mysterious Man: How do you suggest doing that?

Warren: All I need is one more person with the characteristics we're looking for. Otherwise, it'll take--

Mysterious Man: I know exactly where to find one. In the meantime, prepare to receive Ronin. Wipe his memory again.

*He starts walking out.*

And make sure it sticks this time!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *Holding lab. Tara's meditating against the wall, with Kira watching, curious.*

Kira: What are you doing?

*Tara stands up, pacing.*

Tara: Trying to keep my temper under control.

Kira: It isn't difficult, Forrester.

*Tara looks at her.*

Tara: How do you get used to it?

Kira: I don't take things personally. Every time I've had to fight has either been in training or on an assignment. No one actually attacks me out of malice.

Tara: So you don't have to keep your temper in check...

Kira: Right, I forgot. Sela'ni Cartel's been chasing you.

Well, that explains the anger.

*Tara looks a little more curious.*

Increased alertness is a result of increased noradrenaline levels produced by the brain. It's part of the augmentation. Adrenaline levels are also increased to help the fight-or-flight reflex. Since adrenaline and noradrenaline are both linked to anger, you're probably having trouble keeping it under control.

Tara: That would also explain why I can't relax.

Kira: You'll get used to it.

Tara: I don't want to get used to it! I want to get rid of it!

Kira: Anger, Forrester. Watch the anger.

*Tara takes a deep breath.*

Tara: You said you wanted to be friends.

Kira: I do.

Tara: Then let me go.

Kira: I can't.

*Tara walks off towards the examination table, slamming her fists into it as she tries to keep the anger under control. Kira walks over, putting a hand on her shoulder.*

Just try to breath. Take deep breaths.

Tara: Take... your hand... off me.

*Kira complies, giving Tara a few meters of space.

Tara does start taking deep breaths and it's soon clear that she is calming herself down as she loosens her fists.*

Sorry...

I can't keep this up much longer.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Lasky: this is just wow.

Roland: please sir if you will follow me.

Lasky: ok sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *Kenway is beamed down to the surface with one officer.*

Officer: I am sure the Deputy will want an explanation..

Kenway: This is the place... *peers at a too conveniently placed padd...*

This looks too neat if you ask me.

*He thumbs it and it does feel solid but there is no dust and notices a small catch in a desk...*

Ah.. there it is.

You might want to tell your deputy to look closer at his surroundings.

*He takes the officer's phaser and fires at the small niche and reveals a gel pack conduit and a holodeck...*
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *The USS Possibility arrives near DS61 and takes up a forward position at the formation of the two Republic fleets. The ship is now being hailed by the lead ship.*

Phillips: Do you want to keep them waiting?

Terry: I don't know if the Romulans caught on to something but put them on screen. It would be rude to have them wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Lasky heads down to the sub level seeing the vast labs and armor bays

Lasky: I don't believe it.

Roland: the entire mansion is yours to command sir.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *Kenway is beamed down to the surface with one officer.*

Officer: I am sure the Deputy will want an explanation..

Kenway: This is the place... *peers at a too conveniently placed padd...*

This looks too neat if you ask me.

*He thumbs it and it does feel solid but there is no dust and notices a small catch in a desk...*

Ah.. there it is.

You might want to tell your deputy to look closer at his surroundings.

*He takes the officer's phaser and fires at the small niche and reveals a gel pack conduit and a holodeck...*

OOC: The only problem being that we already established with the Mysterious man that they were in the bunker...
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    OOC: The only problem being that we already established with the Mysterious man that they were in the bunker...

*OOC: I know.. just adding something else to it and how clever they are.*
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ooc: well got to go to work will post again after I get off.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: well got to go to work will post again after I get off.

*OOC: I have a few more finals coming up to fill in before I take them.*
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *OOC: I know.. just adding something else to it and how clever they are.*

OOC: Okay, let's see what I can come up with...

*Drake and Dani walk over. Dani looks it the equipment.*

Dani: This is military equipment.

*She presses a control and the room fades, revealing the black room adorned by the yellow holo-grid.*

Drake: A holodeck.

Ronin: I see we both had the same idea.

*Ronin is standing behind them, having been hidden by the holodeck. Dani feels herself burn with rage. She'd caught sight of him hitting Tara with the stun arrow. She storms right up to him, fists clenched so tight she swore she was digging into her own skin.*

Dani *enraged*: You son of a--!

*She punches him right in (still covered) face, causing the sound of the polymer bending from the hit. It held, but Dani had busted her knuckles open. She takes a minute to cradle the injured, now bleeding, right hand before swinging in with her left. This time, Ronin catches it, trying to be as gentle as possible with her wrist as he pushed it back down.

Now he gathered the strength to look at her. Now he knew. Now he recognised her, or part of her.

His memories came flooding back to him. The Battle of Deis II. Sam threw Taras across the roof of the Stane Interplanetary building her eyes glowing white as Hawk watched from across the street.*

Hawk: Hawk to Sanders, I'm taking the shot!

*He realises the photon arrow and it slams into her, knocking her out.

The other memories start flooding in; saving Sam from the D.I.S.--

The D.I.S.

Those ironic b*stards.

After giving himself a minute to process the information, which the others spent prying his hand off Dani's wrist and getting phasers pointed at him, he raises his head. His voice is lighter, more human. This time, it's Michael Hawk speaking.*

Hawk: Sam?

Dani: How do you know my mom's name?

*He turns to Drake.*

I'm sorry. I needed her help.

Drake: Where did you take her?

Hawk: I'm here looking for her. I needed to talk to her. I thought she could help me remember...

I left for a minute and when I came back, she was gone. The Archangel operative I was tailing must have got her.

Dani *contempt*: Not unless she could be in two places at once.

Hawk: I came here for the same reason you did. I know what D.I.S. want with her. I don't want her to be hurt.

I came here to find out where the Keep was.

Dani *still angry*: The what?

Hawk: It's the starship that all the D.I.S. operations are planned, launched and handled from. It's twice the size of a Galaxy-Class starship.

*He turns back to Drake again.*

I really am sorry, Captain.

Drake: Your voice changed. There's something about Dani, isn't there?

Hawk: She's so like her mother. Tara triggered a flash when I saw her. I knew I recognised something about her. Dani's older. She looks so like Sam did at her age.

She bought me back. My memories, I mean.

I'm sorry. I helped make this happen. I was trying to protect her, I swear.

*Dani's rage starts to melt. She could here the guilt in his voice, something that made her trust him.*

Drake: Do you know what's happening to her?

Hawk: I don't wanna think about it.

If I know Warren, he's cut corners to get the DNA he wanted. He probably already subjected her to the augmentation.

*He walks out the holodeck doors and into the Bunker's control room.*

Dani *disgust*: 'Augmentation'?

Drake: Tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means.

Hawk: Genetic manipulation? Yeah.

*Hawk taps onto the main console, typing in the Keep's IFF code. He then finds it in orbit.*

Oh, TRIBBLE.

*He draws his bow, knowing he just screwed himself and everyone in his presence as he feels himself get beamed into a holding pen, along with the others.

The group looks up to see a catwalk above them, with armed guards aiming rifles on them, 4 aiming directly at Hawk. In the middle of the catwalk is Miles Warren.*

Warren: Ronin. Who are your friends?

Drake: Captain Daniel Drake, S.S. Tora Zhiyal!

*Warren grins as he sees Dani in the group.*

Warren: Miss Forrester, I'm glad you decided to come. It makes capturing you so much easier.

Hawk: Warren!

*He looks to see Hawk aiming an arrow directly at his head.*

Warren: Is that a photon tip, Ronin?

Hawk: No. It's a plasma tip. Enough to leave you screaming in agony for the few short seconds you keep breathing.

Warren: I'm glad to see you're still a cold-hearted killer, Ronin.

Hawk: Oh no! A cold-hearted killer kills without emotion! I am channeling a lot of anger right now!

And my name is Michael Hawk!

*Jack flinches when he hears that. How did he not recognise the scent, or the voice, for that matter?*

Remember it, Warren. It's the name of the man who's going to end your twisted life.

Where - is - Tara?

Warren *mockingly*: I'm afraid Tara's a little busy right now. Something to do with norepinephrine levels?

*Hawk lets out a yell of anger as he releases the arrow, though nudging his aim to hit the catwalk support under the left wing of troops, causing the catwalk to shake and parts of it to collapse as the plasma fire burns 3 of the troops on that side of Warren alive. Warren starts running the other way as Hawk fires an EMP arrow, disabling the other troops' weapons before taking a photon arrow and blasting open the doors. Everyone else draw their phasers as he takes point.*

Hawk: If he's already given Tara the treatment, then we don't have much time!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *The USS Possibility arrives near DS61 and takes up a forward position at the formation of the two Republic fleets. The ship is now being hailed by the lead ship.*

Phillips: Do you want to keep them waiting?

Terry: I don't know if the Romulans caught on to something but put them on screen. It would be rude to have them wait.

*OOC: If you just have him beam aboard the Enterprise, I'll start the conversation tomorrow. I'm too tired to keep writing right now.*
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *OOC: If you just have him beam aboard the Enterprise, I'll start the conversation tomorrow. I'm too tired to keep writing right now.*

*OOC: Alright man. I got it. I have two tests tomorrow. *

Terry: Commander I will beam over to the RSS Enterprise.

Phillips: Yes sir.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Unsc reporter: today after a 75 year war with rebel forces the unsc is again in control of the Virgo galaxy. New elections will be held soon but for bow fleet admiral Harper is overseeing unsc politics.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    *The Keep. Hawk and the others are rushing through the ship trying to find Tara. A security team cuts them off, but Hawk quickly dispatches them. He sees another figure come around the corner, firing another arrow at them. The figure catches the arrow, snapping it in her hand.*

Hawk: Go left! I'll handle this!

Drake: We'll take the long way.

*Drake lead the others into the adjacent corridor as Hawk faces off with another Archangel agent. She's smirking sadistically at him as he pulls out a photonic arrow. He quickly reads the plate number on the deck plating, hiding a grin before looking back up.*

Hawk: 3.

Three: You really should have kept the backup, Ronin. It would have given you a chance.

Hawk: I've gone up against much stronger and much uglier than you, princess.

*Three charges at him. Hawk fires the arrow, but it misses and hits the wall on the outer edge of the corridor. Hawk jumps back before Three can hit him, using the bow as a staff and hitting her across the face. He then starts using the staff to block and deflect her strikes away from him as she starts getting enraged. Three still has the advantage though, letting off on her assault long enough for Hawk to try to strike back. She grabs the edge of his bow before it can hit her. Hawk tries to hit her with the other end, but she catches that too, shoving him up against the wall and pressing the bow against his collar. She smirks at him, panting.*

Look, no offence, but this isn't what I mean by a hot date.

*He slips beneath her grip, pulling his bow free, before rolling into the corridor junction, behind the emergency forcefield emitters. Three glares at him, still smirking.*

Three: That all you got? A slick move and a cute one-liner?

Hawk: Sweetheart, that could be the name of my autobiography!

*He presses a control on his bow, detonating the photonic arrow. He quickly stabs a cable into the deck, holding on for dear life as the corridor blows out, pulling Three out into open space. After a few seconds, the emergency forcefield engages and Hawk drops to the ground. After a moment, he picks himself up.*

Sorry, kid.

*He looks around, trying to path-find a new route to catch up with Drake. He dashes down the corridor Drake and the others went down.*