test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *Pegasus Prime, Unknown location. Ronin is sitting in a chair, looking at Tara, still unconscious, on the floor. Ronin's still trying to understand how he recognises her and what link she has to his past.*

Ronin: Who are you, Tara Forrester?

*Tara begins to wake up. She looks up to see Ronin before scrambling away.*

Easy. Easy, kid! I'm not going to hurt you.

Tara: You kidnapped me!

Ronin: It was that or let the girl who was chasing you give you to the D.I.S. Believe me, I'm not your enemy.

*P-Sec HQ, Holding Cell. Dani's circling the room, with Twelve in the middle, head lowered. Drake and a Republic Captain are also present.*

Captain: What did you do with the girl?

*Twelve just remains silent.*

Drake: You'll make it easier on yourself if you just tell us.

Twelve: Go to hell.

*Dani clasps her fists.*

Dani: Where's my sister?

Twelve: There's nothing you can do to make me talk.

Drake: What did you want with her?

*Twelve remains silent.*

Captain: Who are you working for?

*Still silent.

The three step outside, Dani still clenching her fists.*

Dani: Give me 10 minutes alone with her. I'll get her talking.

Captain: As you were, Cadet.

*Dani calms down, releasing her fists.*

Dani: Sorry, sir.

Captain: Keep it together, Cadet. You're emotionally tied to this incident. Just keep that anger under control.

Dani: Yes sir.

*Back with Tara and Ronin.*

Tara: Who are you?

Ronin: I was hoping you could tell me.

*Ronin takes off his helmet revealing the face of... Michael Hawk. He's aged by about 10 years and there's a scar going across the left side of his face, but it's him.*

Tara: I don't...

Ronin: Please... tell me you recognise me.

Tara: I'm sorry.

Ronin: Not even a little? Come on, there has to be something!

Tara: I don't recognise you. I'm sorry.

*Ronin hangs his head.*

You don't know who you are?

Ronin: I have no memory until 10 years ago.

The D.I.S. sent me to capture you at Ora, but you triggered a... flash.

That was the first time I remembered anything from my old life. I thought that it must have been because I knew you or...

I'm sorry.

*Ronin stands.*

I'll be back in a minute. I'm just going to let the Zhiyal know where you are.

*He puts his helmet back on and walks out of the room. Suddenly, Tara feels an arm wrap around her neck before she blacks out.*

OOC: Allen, Logan, I don't know if either of you want to get involved in this?

Also, what do you think of Ronin's real identity?

And yes, I'm still calling him Ronin, at least until I give him back his memory.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ooc: sorry been at work all day will post in a few.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited December 2013
    Keyes walks around the bridge reading his padd.

Polar( ships Ai ) : sir you will wear out the floor playing at this rate.

Keyes: funny. How soon till the fleet is ready.

Polar: about an hour or so I would say sir.

Keyes: the situation in Virgo is bad at best. I want to deal with this fast so we can send ships back.

Polar: with terrace and Harper and Jacob all there I think they will be able to handle it for now sir. Your orders where to secure the romulan front and help the republic in this

Keyes: I know but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Pegasus Prime, Unknown location. Ronin is sitting in a chair, looking at Tara, still unconscious, on the floor. Ronin's still trying to understand how he recognises her and what link she has to his past.*

Ronin: Who are you, Tara Forrester?

*Tara begins to wake up. She looks up to see Ronin before scrambling away.*

Easy. Easy, kid! I'm not going to hurt you.

Tara: You kidnapped me!

Ronin: It was that or let the girl who was chasing you give you to the D.I.S. Believe me, I'm not your enemy.

*P-Sec HQ, Holding Cell. Dani's circling the room, with Twelve in the middle, head lowered. Drake and a Republic Captain are also present.*

Captain: What did you do with the girl?

*Twelve just remains silent.*

Drake: You'll make it easier on yourself if you just tell us.

Twelve: Go to hell.

*Dani clasps her fists.*

Dani: Where's my sister?

Twelve: There's nothing you can do to make me talk.

Drake: What did you want with her?

*Twelve remains silent.*

Captain: Who are you working for?

*Still silent.

The three step outside, Dani still clenching her fists.*

Dani: Give me 10 minutes alone with her. I'll get her talking.

Captain: As you were, Cadet.

*Dani calms down, releasing her fists.*

Dani: Sorry, sir.

Captain: Keep it together, Cadet. You're emotionally tied to this incident. Just keep that anger under control.

Dani: Yes sir.

*Back with Tara and Ronin.*

Ronin: I was hoping you could tell me.

*Ronin takes off his helmet revealing the face of... Michael Hawk. He's aged by about 10 years and there's a scar going across the left side of his face, but it's him.*

Tara: I don't...

Ronin: Please... tell me you recognise me.

Tara: I'm sorry.

Ronin: Not even a little? Come on, there has to be something!

Tara: I don't recognise you. I'm sorry.

*Ronin hangs his head.*

You don't know who you are?

Ronin: I have no memory until 10 years ago.

The D.I.S. sent me to capture you at Ora, but you triggered a... flash.

That was the first time I remembered anything from my old life. I thought that it must have been because I knew you or...

I'm sorry.

*Ronin stands.*

I'll be back in a minute. I'm just going to let the Zhiyal know where you are.

*He puts his helmet back on and walks out of the room. Suddenly, Tara feels an arm wrap around her neck before she blacks out.*

OOC: Allen, Logan, I don't know if either of you want to get involved in this?

Also, what do you think of Ronin's real identity?

And yes, I'm still calling him Ronin, at least until I give him back his memory.

*A Kenway walks up to Drake and Dani his ships in the port to trade. *

Kenway: Deputy... Anyway I can help?

Now before you ask its best not to know how I get around I have my own ways. Besides I am not here to steal from you. Only to help at a price.

I wish to speak to your Iconian.
    edited December 2013
    *Terry eases back down.*

Terry: Sir. I am also a council agent and my orders are to help in anyway I can.

*OOC: I do plan on keeping him here and I do plan on doing something with the Possibility and maybe give Jorat and a certain individual that has been in his prisons..

Plus it would give Terry a bit more incentive for later actions as well as prep him for something later. Trust me I know what t do. *
    edited December 2013
    *Bright is looking on watching construction of a scaled down Cruiser the first in a long time that is under a mile long. Its hull barely made out on the saucer the Registery number barely visible. NCC-1701*

Bright: Its been about 10 years since the last one was decommissioned. I figure it is about time the old girl comes about again.

Tol: I never quite understood human sentimentality. Especially with the history of this particular ship?

Bright: Call it a symbol of hope...
    edited December 2013
    Terrace and Jacob are in the war room

Terrace: thoughts

Jacob: once firefly is ready we will go back and help the gryphon squads.

Terrace: alright I'll keep the space battle going.

Jacob: alright I should get ready.

Milky way.

Keyes: alright people lets get a rolling we hit the romulans in 45 min.
    edited December 2013
    *Citadel, Danny is walking along the lower wards. Until he reaches a door. Someone that has not seen him in some time. *

*Danny walks up to the door and knocks on it. But no answer.*

Danny: Come on Blake. I know your there. I just want to talk.
    edited December 2013
    Comm officer: Yes Councilor Wax how can I help you today?

Wax: Get me the Republic Councilor.

Comm Officer: Yes sir.
    edited December 2013
    Keyes: alright people full system check once we have that done we launch for our attack vector.

Officers: aye sir!

Polar: strange

Keyes: what is it.

Polar: someone just accesses hatch 09924-0 gamma sector.

Keyes: that's what exactly.

Polar: gama is where shields life support and engines and sensors all meet at the junctions there.

Keyes: send a security team now.
    edited December 2013

Now before you ask its best not to know how I get around I have my own ways. Besides I am not here to steal from you. Only to help at a price.

Drake: Why? And how would you help us find Tara?

Dani: You know him?

Drake: Yeah, nothing major. He only tried to steal my ship and ransom me and Tara off.
    edited December 2013
    *Citadel, Danny is walking along the lower wards. Until he reaches a door. Someone that has not seen him in some time. *

*Danny walks up to the door and knocks on it. But no answer.*

Danny: Come on Blake. I know your there. I just want to talk.

*The door opens and he finds Blake, in his 50s, sitting on an armchair. He's got a cane by his side.*

Blake: Danny...

What are you doing here?
    edited December 2013
    Comm officer: Yes Councilor Wax how can I help you today?

Wax: Get me the Republic Councilor.

Comm Officer: Yes sir.

*R'iak soon comes on his comm.*

R'iak: Chancellor, what can I do for you?
    edited December 2013

*Unknown Location, The Keep, Holding Lab 4. Tara is screaming out as an electric current surges through her body, which is heavily restrained to a tilted examination table. Warren is standing in front of her with a PADD, controlling the shocks and monitoring her body's status.

A young girl, 15-16, is also standing next to him, wearing a white vest and dark grey cargo trousers. She has long dark hair and light blue eyes.

Tara's shock stops, leaving her unconscious.*

Girl: It's still not working, Doc.

Warren: On the contrary, her cells are regenerating at an increased rate and a large number of them aren't even damaged by the shock. Her nervous system, while taxed, is still alright.

Girl: She passed out.

Warren: Eighteen, she has not gone through the brutal training you have. Her pain threshold is obviously still somewhat... average.

Girl: Explain to me again why we're even wasting our time with her?

*Warren finally takes his eyes off his PADD and onto Eighteen.*

I mean, she's too old to go through the indoctrination we went through and there's no way she'd help us.

Warren: No, you're right. She wouldn't. She's, unfortunately, inherited her mother's stubborn moral streak.

The reason we have her is because I need to see how much of her mother's genetic modification survived after O.S.S. removed them and how much got passed on to her children.

Nice job tailing Ronin to find her, by the way.

Now I had to put her through your augmentation process to get a contrast bearing so I can find the surviving Archangel 1 genes.

Eighteen: I still don't see why you needed her entire body and not just a blood sample.

Warren: Because, as I just said, I needed to perform the augmentation in order to find the surviving genes.

Eighteen: And we''re looking for those, why, again?

Warren: Because it'll let me work out a performance boost for you and your sisters in the field. Remember what happened to Ten?

Eighteen: Yes...

Warren: This will help stop that ever happening again. Especially if I can find the natural gene that made her mother such a good marksman.

Now, I need to run tests on what we've got so far. I need you to stay here and watch her. Remember, she can't leave this ship. If she does...

Eighteen: Everyone of my sisters are at risk. I know.

Is that authorisation to use force?

Warren: Yes.

Eighteen: Okay.

Warren: Good girl, Kira.

*Warren walks out, with Eighteen (Kira) walking in front of Tara, then around to look at her face.*

Kira: Sorry about the shocks. I know, they suck.

*Tara starts to stir, looking up to see Kira there. She quickly tries to get out, realising she's been restrained.*

Save your energy; they're pure tritanium. Not even I'd be able to break out of them... which I guess was kinda the point.

They're there for your protection as much as ours.

Kira: I think I'll ask questions, if you don't mind.

How do you feel?

*Tara glares at her.*

Come on, don't give me your stubborn attitude. I'm genuinely concerned. I know how much the shocks hurt when you're not prepped for them.

Tara: I feel... okay...

Kira: That's a good sign.

My name's Archangel 18. Handlers just abbreviate that to Eighteen. My friends and sisters call me Kira.

Tara: Hi... Kira.

*Tara coughs. Kira releases her right arm and hands her a plastic cup of water.*

Thanks.

Kira: Uh... careful--

*Before she can finish, the cup is crushed in Tara's hand, soaking her in water. Kira tries to stop herself from laughing.*

Sorry, I know I really shouldn't, but...

Okay, sorry.

Tara: Err... you may want to invest in plastic that actually holds.

Kira: We do. That was just meant for normal human strength.

*Kira picks up a blank PADD and throws it to her. Tara catches it, by cracks the screen. She quickly realises something is seriously wrong with her.

Kira releases her restraints.*

Kira: You'll probably want to stretch your--

*As the restraints release, Tara elbows her in the face before rolling off the table. Kira gets into a fighting stance as Tara lands, doing the same.*

Tara *angry*: What have you done to me?!

*Tara punches her in the face with a right hook, trying to follow up with a left, which Kira catches. She also catches another right hook, now having control of both of Tara's arms before shoving her against the examination table.*

Kira: Listen, sister! I am trying really hard not to hurt you! I can explain if you give me a chance!

*Tara kicks her legs up before pushing Kira away and landing off the table again, pulling her arms back into a fighting stance, but not actually fighting.*

Tara: Okay... explain.

Kira: We needed a gene which was implanted in your mother. We wanted to see if it survived into you and, if it did, find a way to replicate it. To do that, we had to genetically enhance your strength, durability, alertness, agility and endurance in the same way they did to me and other Archangel agents.

Tara: 'Archangel'?

*The name brings back a harsh memory of her arguing with her mother, her mom trying to calm her down but her just screaming at her. The flashback ends with Tara storming out the front door and slamming it behind her. She returns her focus to the present, not letting her bad experience with her mom cloud her judgement. Afterall, this girl didn't have anything to do with it, did she?

But her temper quickly starts to flare when she starts processing everything else Kira said.*

'Genetically enhanced'?

You turned me into an Augment freak?!

*She yells out as she punches Kira again, Kira grabbing her by the collar and throwing her to the floor a few meters away.*

Kira *letting humour crawl into her voice*: I find the word 'freak' offensive!

*Tara gets up and the two start circling each other before Tara tries to throw a right jab, blocked by Kira and quickly followed up by a series of jabs to Tara's head and abdomen. After about a dozen hits, Tara manages to catch Kira's arms and the two quickly lock up. It doesn't last long though as Kira quickly gets her right arm free and delivers a powerful punch straight into Tara's face, driving her back a couple of meters, having opened a cut on Tara's left cheek.

Tara is reeling from it. She knows she's bleeding. She feels the cut with her hand, but it doesn't hurt. It doesn't even sting.

She looks up to see Kira smirking at her playfully.*

Tara *angry*: You're toying with me.

Kira *playfully*: No offence to my sisters, but this is the first time I've fought someone who isn't a total psycho. In honesty, I could be pounding the tar out of you right now, but I don't want to. I'm having more fun just knocking you around.

*Tara knows she should be grateful, but something in her is just compelling her to get angrier.

Luckily, she's spent the last 2 years learning how to control her temper. She lowers herself to her knees and starts taking deep breaths. Kira drops her arms and calms herself down before kneeling next to her.*

Kira: You know, you're not half bad. Granted, that fight was pretty tame--

Tara: Tell that to my bruised ribs and cut face.

Kira: Okay, tame by my standards. Hey, you're still able to stand, aren't you?

*Tara smirks.*

Tara: Why do I get the impression that you're desperately trying to be my friend?

Kira: Candidly? Every day I have to give a rock solid performance as a soldier and assassin. Always on military attitude mode. It's nice to have someone I can open up with who's my age for a change.

And who won't betray us...

Tara: Why is that?

Kira: I mean, you can't betray us because you're not our friend. You have no loyalty to us. I know exactly where you stand.

But Ronin...?

Tara: He's the one who kidnapped me.

Kira: He was protecting you from us. I tailed you and dragged you here.

I bruised your neck doing it, by the way. Sorry.

Tara: Err... no problem?

Kira: He tried to stop us from getting to you. Why?

Tara: I don't know. He said something about recognising me and thinking I could help him remember his past?

Kira: I hope so, for your sake.

*Kira's face shows a steeled determination a far cry from her friendly outlook a few moments ago, as she grabs Tara's arm and forces her to look at her eye-to-eye.*

Because Ronin is like an older brother to me and if it turns out that you're lying to me - that you have some kind of hold over him... I'll kill you.

*Tara's face quickly reflects that determination as she pulls her arm away.*

Tara: I don't appreciate being threatened.

Kira: I don't make threats.

*Kira lets out a grunt as she shoves Tara onto her back, barring her arm across her collar to pin her down, anger starting to creep its way onto her face.*

It was a promise, Tara.

*She gets up, walking away before blinking as Tara picks herself up. She seems to have calmed down.*

Sorry. Adrenaline rush. Sometimes I lose my temper - especially in or just after a fight.

Tara: I know the feeling.

*She turns to face her, curious.*

Of course, I usually keep it held in.

Kira: Right. Like you never lash out.

Tara: Honestly, this was the first time in a while that I've let myself lose control. Trust me, if I hadn't bottled it up again, I'd have ended up letting over 6 months of hatred out at you.

Kira: I guess we're both a little bad-tempered, huh?

Tara: I guess so.

You know, my friends will find me.

Kira: Doubtful. But even if they did, I can't let you go. No one can know where we are. If they did, my friends and sisters would be in danger.

Tara: If they come for me, I am going to try to escape.

Kira: Then I'll have to stop you.

*The two stand there momentarily. They didn't want to think about what that entailed. They actually did want to be friends, but that last exchange between them effectively added up to one thing; an ultimatum.

The two sit down against the wall, exchanging conflicted glances.*
    edited December 2013
    *Terry eases back down.*

Terry: Sir. I am also a council agent and my orders are to help in anyway I can.

*OOC: I do plan on keeping him here and I do plan on doing something with the Possibility and maybe give Jorat and a certain individual that has been in his prisons..

Plus it would give Terry a bit more incentive for later actions as well as prep him for something later. Trust me I know what t do. *

Matt: Well, you can start by meeting the 2nd and 3rd Fleets at DS61. We're already here waiting to mount a counter-attack.
    edited December 2013
    Polar: sir security is converging on the access point.

Keyes: keep me posted.
    edited December 2013
    The whole ship rocks

Keyes pulls himself up

Keyes: report!

Officer: sir main power is off line. We are venting coolant on the port side and we have only emergency power. Basically life support.

Keyes: I'm assuming polar is down

Polar: I'm here barely sir. Running diagnostic now.

Keyes: alright people lets get this going are comma up.

Polar: barely sir.

Keyes: well at least there's that.
    edited December 2013
    Jacob is in a armor bay working in upgrading the mk15.

A holo of firefly appears

Firefly: sir how is it going

Jacob: I should be able to join you all shortly.
    edited December 2013
    *The door opens and he finds Blake, in his 50s, sitting on an armchair. He's got a cane by his side.*

Blake: Danny...

What are you doing here?

Danny: I know it has been... far too long.. Longer than I anticipated.
    edited December 2013
    Drake: Why? And how would you help us find Tara?

Dani: You know him?

Drake: Yeah, nothing major. He only tried to steal my ship and ransom me and Tara off.

Kenway: Nothing but a simple pirate, only trying to be helpful. Because I know people that the Republic couldn't help but ignore.
    edited December 2013
    *R'iak soon comes on his comm.*

R'iak: Chancellor, what can I do for you?

Wax: Well Councilor. I hear the business of I told you so is all the rage right now, but aside from that. I am not here to gloat. As you can see all of this is from a Romulan attack on the First City to capture the only Klingon that is immune.

The thing I want is to join you to fight the Romulans.
    edited December 2013
    Matt: Well, you can start by meeting the 2nd and 3rd Fleets at DS61. We're already here waiting to mount a counter-attack.

Terry: Very well then Admiral. Aim for the spokes by the way..
    edited December 2013
    Keyes is on the bridge waiting for a response from engineering

Officer: still nothing sir.

Keyes: do the lifts work.

Officer: most of them sir but section f-k are breached in that area.

He begins putting on a odst battle armor.

Keyes : why do you think we have these. I'll go to the engine room myself and see what's going on.
    edited December 2013
    Wax: Well Councilor. I hear the business of I told you so is all the rage right now, but aside from that. I am not here to gloat. As you can see all of this is from a Romulan attack on the First City to capture the only Klingon that is immune.

The thing I want is to join you to fight the Romulans.

R'iak: Well, by all means...
    edited December 2013
    Danny: I know it has been... far too long.. Longer than I anticipated.

Blake: 20 years...

What are you doing here?
    edited December 2013
    Kenway: Nothing but a simple pirate, only trying to be helpful. Because I know people that the Republic couldn't help but ignore.

Drake: Like who?
    edited December 2013
    Terry: Very well then Admiral. Aim for the spokes by the way..

Matt: Will do.

*He cuts the transmission before looking to the lieutenant working at the console next to him.*

Lieutenant, what the hell does 'aim for the spokes' mean?

*The lieutenant shrugs.*
    edited December 2013
    Blake: 20 years...

What are you doing here?

Danny: Where is my son?
    edited December 2013
    Drake: Like who?

Kenway: Oh. Secret groups want to research something about the secrets of the blood and that young woman's family tree. I overheard the two agents of theirs looking into it and about her sister.
    edited December 2013
    Matt: Will do.

*He cuts the transmission before looking to the lieutenant working at the console next to him.*

Lieutenant, what the hell does 'aim for the spokes' mean?

*The lieutenant shrugs.*

Engineer: I think he means it as a saying for aiming for their nacelles.. Odd saying.