test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• austg76austg76 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have not been getting my Stipend for a few months. i have just found out that it was still going on. I would like to get it back since i am a gold member for 4 years.
    What a World...Server Crash...Respawn....borg Invades ...Respawn...
  • chrisbott84chrisbott84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh jeez... I've been a Lifetime subscriber since day one and have never received any stipends. Just found out about those too, kinda really ticked off that I never got any...
  • jep1416jep1416 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I purchased the lifetime package a year ago and never recived my promised monthly stipend....and from what I heard from others it's pointless to try to get it resolved..so I guess I'll just have to put up with this rip-off.
  • vizhoniavizhonia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had a couple months last year where fixing this issue basically broke my getting stipends at all and then it was resolved and I been getting them like clockwork since, on the 9th of each month, until this month, where they are clearly late again.

Am I to take it that this has been rebroken in Season 9?

UPDATE: Got my stipend a few hours after posting this, a day late from normal, but I got it.
  • mrsinister82mrsinister82 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Having the same problem by the looks of it as many others, im a lifer and not getting my stipend. Been away id say around a year, come back to the same amount of zen as i left with. Going to put in a ticket in-game also about this now i have seen its a fairly big problem. I didnt spend all this money on the game to get basically ripped off, so not another penny from me until this is resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jace0603jace0603 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Looks like I'm having the same problems as everyone else :mad: I'm also a lifer and have been away for almost a year come back and no monthly stipends. I've even posted a ticket ingame but that now appears to have disappeared.grrrrrrr. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • griffinbh11griffinbh11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One) Please don't necro posts over 30 days old
    Two) Posting ticket replies aren't allowed
    Three) Thread closed :)
This discussion has been closed.