test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still no stipend for me since May 22 and I know I didn't get dupes because billing support told me the dates I got payments but then failed to take care of the fact that the last payment was 5 weeks ago when they responded to my ticket and closed it.

My sub is now cancelled. I don't plan on spending any cash until a zen ledger is instituted. I won't let myself get into theis situation a second time.
  • hayabusafuryhayabusafury Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    Since we have no accounting history that tracks stipend payments, what evidence do you have that will show you never received your stipend? PWE will come up with all kinds of records to show you received a double/triple/quadrupled/whatever stipend payment. Hate to be blunt, but the customer has no proof beyond "I said so".

It's one thing to make a claim at a place like the BBB, another to try a lawsuit without any real evidence.

They can claim they paid me all they want. They need to prove the Zen is available in my account. If it is not in my account they need to show what I spent it on. It is not like it can fall out of my pockets.

So a full accounting of Zen paid, and what I bought with it. This is how a ledger works. It should balance at the end. If it does not, then PWE/Cryptic need to add/remove Zen accordingly.

But they won't respond to tickets. Their only interest seems to be to sticky a thread pointing people to a scam survey site that also doesn't pay Zen as promised. This game has officially hit rock bottom as far as integrity goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

• futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, like I said, I got three stipends in April. Mistakes happen, I don't know how a mistake like that could happen, but oh well. They told me I wouldn't get the next two stipends due to the overpayment, and that's fair. I didn't expect any in May or June.

Today should be my usual stipend day.

Zen balance: 0
  • amishrevolutionamishrevolution Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    Since we have no accounting history that tracks stipend payments, what evidence do you have that will show you never received your stipend? PWE will come up with all kinds of records to show you received a double/triple/quadrupled/whatever stipend payment. Hate to be blunt, but the customer has no proof beyond "I said so".

It's one thing to make a claim at a place like the BBB, another to try a lawsuit without any real evidence.

They could do that for one or two accounts but if the attorney general's office investigates, they tend to be more thorough than just checking a couple of accounts if they're directed to a bunch of people getting the same treatment. Personally, I wouldn't bother with an attorney myself though a multitude of small claims cases across the country would probably get really interesting really fast for them. The BBB is pretty much powerless on the internet though some have gotten satisfaction that way and it might be worth filing a report just to annoy PWE/Cryptic and let them know that they've annoyed their player base again.
  • section31agent#8506 section31agent Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    One has to think that if the attorney general of California were to give CBS a call that the silence would end. It may seem petty to some, but when you add up the number of lifers who have been defrauded it takes on a different light.

No Zen
    Mail broken
    Bugs breaking STFs

Obsidian Order of Silence - There are four lights.

THERE ARE THREE LIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • idonotlikethisidonotlikethis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    this has been a pretty bad year to be me in STO so far, first S7 launched and while that was technically last year because of a computer crashing bug i was unable to play until February when it was finally fixed, then everything went reasonably smooth until i got my double stipend in April... and i was OK with not getting a stipend for may, then LOR launched and while buggy i had fun until i realized that i couldn't actually find a fun ship to play with and the only real lvl 50 sci ship they have requires exclusive access to a t5 starbase AND 20 dollars worth of FSMs but that's not the real issue.

It is now July, and am fairly certain i should have gotten a stipend payout by now, and as for filing a ticket on the support site...I would have an easier time inventing a time machine and going back in time to ask the greeks for help with my problem, because at least they would speak a language that is from earth. I can't even log into the support sight without getting infinity redirected and thus cockblocked from resolving my problem at all! so thanks PWE for making cryptic look like the bad guys here and THANKS Cryptic team for working as hard as you do to try and keep STO rockin, I really do appreciate the hard work you put in, but tell the guys over in legal and billing to get this sorted fast because eventually this is going to cause yall to tank.
  • cursixcursix Member Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    Got a reply to a ticket which says my account is balanced, despite it not. This is getting really ridicules.
  • thor759thor759 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have lost count of how many times I have told PW (and I am not alone here) that I cannot access support tickets, I can only email them, instead of reading what I have said and collating it to the outstanding ticket the system raises a new support ticket. Eventually I get a response telling me that I have duplicated tickets and they are deleting it. Then I get an email saying that more than 168 hours have elapsed with no response from me and they are closing my original ticket. I and others need to communicate with a human being via email if we cannot access support tickets via the website. Maybe PW would like to allocate and email address for this purpose and post it here! A decent company who was concerned about its reputation would do this immediately it became aware of a problem with its support system.

__________________________________________________________________________________
    I have raised a new support ticket!

"I want to register a complaint, why is it impossible to access a ticket in
    your support system, I raise a ticket, you send me the canned response which
    does not address my problem, I attempt to access the ticket by clicking on
    the link and this happens:-

TOO MANY REDIRECTS, THIS PAGE IS NOT REDIRECTING PROPERLY, REDIRECT LOOP,

I have tried all ways to access my outstanding support tickets using 3
    browsers, (IE, FIREFOX & CROME) 2 computers and my tablet (ANDROID) all with the same result.

Your system is driving me nuts, I never had this sort of problem when
    billing was handled by 'Cryptic'

Get your act together guys and send me a meaningful response by email and do
    not expect me to access a ticket to progress matters "IT DOES NOT WORK"

____________________________________________________________________________________
    PW Support Response

Hello

Thank you for contacting us!

Please clear your browser cookies and cache, and log into the Perfect World website. Afterwards, please navigate to https://support.perfectworld.com/ and click on the "Ticket History" tab. You should be able to see all your submitted tickets there.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

IT DOES NOT WORK, I CAN ONLY REPLY VIA EMAIL WHICH WILL CREATE ANOTHER TICKET AND AROUND WE GO AGAIN!

At last, I have had a meaningful response stating that they have found an email address conflict on my account and asking me to see if I can now access my support tickets! I can and that problem is now solved! The remaining issue is the missing Stipends for February 2012 to June 2013 which is still ongoing but at least one issue is off the desk.
    edited July 2013
    thor759 wrote: »
    I have lost count of how many times I have told PW (and I am not alone here) that I cannot access support tickets, I can only email them, instead of reading what I have said and collating it to the outstanding ticket the system raises a new support ticket. Eventually I get a response telling me that I have duplicated tickets and they are deleting it. Then I get an email saying that more than 168 hours have elapsed with no response from me and they are closing my original ticket. I and others need to communicate with a human being via email if we cannot access support tickets via the website. Maybe PW would like to allocate and email address for this purpose and post it here! A decent company who was concerned about its reputation would do this immediately it became aware of a problem with its support system.

Allloooo This is Rabib your customer service agent... Yamdoot!!! Hold please... [music plays] 189 days later music still plays.
  • gostdajtinkgostdajtink Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was given my June stipend early and I understand that I would not get one for June. It seems that I get my stipends around mid-month (or maybe that's just when I notice them) so I will wait till the 20th to see if I receive my July allotment.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    arnthebard wrote: »
    The Obsidian Order of Silence.... continues

PWE/Cryptic ... I SEE THREE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to be a pendant but, the line is "There are Four Lights!"

Captain Picard says this to his Cardassian Captor who is trying to convince them that there are five lights through torture and as Picard later reveals, it was working!
  • hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As of today I am now officially past due for my stipend, even considering the two extra I got during the 'we tried to fix it, but actually broke it' fiasco. It appears I am not alone in this.

What's the deal Cryptic?
  • xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Seems odd that the pwe system did not keep the cryptic C-store tracking system. Where you could actually see your stipends applied and what you used C-points on. Something henky about PWE and Z-store.
    1kltX02.jpg
  • amishrevolutionamishrevolution Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    xsi1e wrote: »
    Seems odd that the pwe system did not keep the cryptic C-store tracking system. Where you could actually see your stipends applied and what you used C-points on. Something henky about PWE and Z-store.

There has always been a lot of hinky stuff with the C-Store and Cryptic, PWE probably added to it but it's never been forthright.
  • craigthemastercraigthemaster Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have not gotten any since season 8 dropped. 3 months no zen!!! When will this drop?
  • insabadnuirinsabadnuir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nope still nothing and its been several months, hurry and fix this I've got stuff to buy ffs
  • lake1771lake1771 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    working as intended. buy moar keys.
  • bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got 1 stipend since may, and it hit the other day....plus the fact I tossed down 10 bucks from a card as well and never saw it....ive given up...its clear they just don't give a you know what if any of us leave the game either....

f2p is the worse idea ever for the customer side...best idea for the producer side...I know for a fact they have made more since f2p than they would have subscription based due to all the 25$ ships they produce about once a month now...and all the lockboxes and keys and whatever....

content is doing something new, not a new ship to fly in the same old missions...my 25 dollars are going to WHOLE ENTIRE GAMES not ships...
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

edited July 2013
    Maybe it is just me... I'm a good bit older than well 99.99% of the players. These people do not understand I do not need to play thier game. I am a old table top Star Fleet Battles player and am seriously considering going back to playing that game or something similar. This is my first MMO and my last. When Cryptic launched I got excited and enjoyed playing spending 40+ hrs a week doing it. Now I spend about 15-30 mins a day because everything is broken bugged or otherwise a grind. No longer do I explore the universe or attempt to create a Foundry mission. The hopes and dreams of Starfleet has been replaced with a lockbox snatch and grab pay to win scenario. That isn't fun...never was never will be. Strategy is fun making your equipment work because you used the grey matter in your skull is rewarding. Too bad Cryptic/PWE doesn't understand or care...

Update***

No Zen since Feb [Although they were "nice enough" to let me spend 70 bucks]
    Mail broken hundreds of email gone.
    Toon bugged cannot pick up rewards on the battlefield space or ground
    Lag out the port nacell
    Customer Service..."Chirp Chirp" or robo reply that closes a ticket without helping

Captains log supplemental... McCallister out
  • cmdbarstowcmdbarstow Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I Agree there are FOUR lights. PW get you act together. Between this issue the grind
    which never ends and the bugs I see many veteran players leaving this is very sad!!!!!

PVP only got lip service, however to be fair this company does do well with content.
    and additions to the game. grade C- to bad could be an A+.
  • longjohn9longjohn9 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have not received my lifer zen for 4 months now. and have had no help with customer support. To claim my zen i do .......? haven't gotten an answer and i hope u fellow players can help. Don't know if i have done the proper steps or if it is automatic and i just haven't received them
  • kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    last 3 months i havent gotten any zen and all tech support told me was "our records show ya ya got your monthly zen in may june and this month" but i checked and nothing last time i got zen was in march
  • jamesvilliajamesvillia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey there, I'm in the same boat, its getting a bit beyond a joke, I had the same reply from customer service saying that I have recieved the zen stipend of 1500 in april (counting forward for may and june) and that I would recieve it this month with no issue, I personally don't remember recieving that amount, but I'm not desputing the records, I am disappointed that I have not recieved the stipend when it should have come through this month without any notice that the date could have changed or any other reason given...:mad:
  • maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    3 weeks ago I made a ticket and got this answer:

"... My investigation shows that a stipend for Star Trek online was granted on December 17th 2011, January 17th 2012, February 17th 2012, March 17th 2012, April 17th 2012, May 17th 2012, June 17th 2012, July 17th 2012, August 17th 2012, September 17th 2012, October 17th 2012, November 17th 2012, December 17th 2012, January 17th 2013, February 17th 2013, March 17th 2013, April 17th 2013, April 26th 2013 (for May), and April 29th 2013 (for June) ..."

Today is 19.7. and I still didn't get my monthly stip for July.
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • maerdynmaerdyn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you are not the only one. I should get ZEN two days ago but I got HUGE nothing.
    CO LT, STO LT, played NWN and NWN2 before and another DnD games
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Three lights or three seashells?

I'm another one thats not had a stipend for a few months now. I knew they were bringing out the scimitar and was holding off buying anything so the missing stipend plus what I had should have been more than enough to get the three pack.

I took a few months off playing before LoR came out and when I came back the stipend seemed low as well. You used to be able to check a balance on the launcher via the store during patching but sadly thats been got rid of.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still waiting for this months stipend.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, looks like I got hit with the missing stipend thingy now.

On April 17 I received 1500 Zen. 500 of that was my normal stipend for April. Now, I didn't get my stipend in May or in June which is acceptable since I got a forward on those two stipends. I should have started seeing my stipend again on July 17. It's now July 19 and I have not received my stipend for this month. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if it's another bug in the system before sending out a ticket, but something is still wrong with the stipend grants.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • sc698091sc698091 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Missing Zen for this month. What's going on?
  • sc698091sc698091 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Missing my stipend this month. What's going on with the computer program. Your servers and people 's sto zen accounts in game are not communicating with each other.
This discussion has been closed.