test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• Options
    gdman199012gdman199012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I haven't received any of my stipends I have an open ticket is
    there someone I can call?
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    wast33 wrote: »
    500 zen there. so i surely missed it had been 1500 zen in may ^^. if so sry for complaining bout nothing! i though will note it from now on ;)...

Just because you got 500 zen doesn't mean that you didn't miss the last couple of months.

Imagine if I was your boss and only paid you one month's wages and then claimed I overpaid you the previous couple of months. You'd want evidence. So far they have not provided any.

My anniversary date is coming around again. I know I've not received any "extra" stipend because I've been complaining about it. I fully expect not to receive anything and if I don't I will be glad that my sub was cancelled.
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    Just because you got 500 zen doesn't mean that you didn't miss the last couple of months.

...i'm sure you're familiar with something called sarcasm? hope it's a bit more clear now above (edited) ;)...
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,865 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm posting here since the other threads has been closed down and doesn't look like Customer Service nor PWE want to hear about LTS complaining about it.

Be weary if you're buying an LTS sub...they will take your money and underdeliver what they promise with the $500 mo. stipend. It's happening randomly across the board and PWE don't want to hear about it. Just saying...I filed tickets and contacted CS but all I got was a robo email response...sorry but just ironic they throw some people under the bus after they get their money....I'm one of those unfortunate ones who did not one for at least 2 months :mad::mad::mad:
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Just remember the 1st Rule of Acquisition.

"Once you have their money, never give it back." This would include rebates like the stipends.

<sarcasm>

Just remember, you got your stipend in a lump sum months ago......

</sarcasm>
  • Options
    wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    they have been saying that some people had a double or even a tripple stipend back in april or something. - I didn't play play from about a month after fleet's launched till about a month before LoR and had 2k zen waiting for me - it seemed kinda low to begin with, but I haven't seen a stipend in the last two month's either.

the extra stipends were suposta cover through june, - it's july now and I got my zen down to 0 - if I don't see one this month I'll be getting on them as well. - in general I think I've missed more stipends then I've received since the start of the program, and I've been a lifer since pre-launch - - - - but my time in game is so on/off I can't say for sure - I've been playing regular since mid May and will be watching it close for as long as i'm logging in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
  • Options
    wickedclownwickedclown Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well i would be glad if perfect world would have at least something stipended. But for now it seems the last time my LTS account was stipended was when Cryptic managed it alone (years ago).
    I don?t know the reasons but i did not get any answer for weeks now from the support.
    It would really be great if someone could take care of my account ;)

@crusader2007: I see you have the same problem, you have my sympathy. Let?s hope together for a solution.
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So I got a double Stipend in April (Not triple) and they didn't give me a stipend in May or June. I contacted support and got a canned response about what Brandon said in the first post. No big deal, I respond and ask for them to check and make sure I got three and to supply me with dates for each of them as proof. That was on the 21st. I have not received a single peep out of them since. A second ticket asking them to check on the first one's progress netted me the same canned message as the first one, so either I am getting an automated script, or the customer service agents at PWE are too lazy t actually read the tickets they get.

I didn't have a problem forgiving them for making the mistakes in April, I work in IT, I know TRIBBLE happens. However, I want my 500 zen, or just simply to know for sure that I got three by them telling me when that was, because I can't account for them on my end. They are apparently unwilling or unable to supply that information. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game since launch, and have been pretty happy so far, but if they can't or won't supply a simple thing like a transaction record to a customer on request, especially after denying them service, then they can't be trusted with my money. I will still play the game, and use the zen my LTS supplies, but I cannot in good conscience give money to a company that can make huge bookkeeping mistakes like they did in April and yet not actually provide proof that what they said happened, actually happened. If they do that, then they could say that I spent my real money when I didn't with no proof. That is simply not a sound company to invest money in.

I will keep following up with the tickets in question, but at this point I am not feeling hopeful. It's too bad, this is a great game - I am sad to see that they lack any evidence that there is a legit business running it.
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have not had my stipend of zen for 3 months, and i am not at all pleased about it.

Can you please sort this out. This thread says that its all fixed and bk to normal, i think not.
  • Options
    admiraldarrenw1admiraldarrenw1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am a long term lifetime member from the day it was available, and i was ment to get monthly zen and have not recieved it for around 3 months. I have not received double or single amounts but none at all. And i am paying for zen to help my starbase but to be paying and not recieving what is ment to come to me i am not very pleased.

Please someone answer the ticket i made which flashes green and shows theres no ticket available anymore or answer here.

I look forward to hearing something back.

Thanks
  • Options
    qgbnormanqgbnorman Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have not had my stipend of zen for 3 months, and i am not at all pleased about it.

Can you please sort this out. This thread says that its all fixed and bk to normal, i think not.

im having the same problem been a lifer for over 1000 days still no stipend sense the month before Legacy

and I made a ticket ad it just disappeared
  • Options
    dracondarknightdracondarknight Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same problem here...
    I think it was due on the 25th or 28 last month...(June)

In europe its july 4th now...
  • Options
    sussethraisussethrai Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here. Neither I nor my partner have received our monthly stipend for the last 2 months. I've been blowing my Zen on dil for our fleet, but won't spend extra if I'm not getting a promised allocation to begin with.
    "Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
    Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?
  • Options
    valya74valya74 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here, I didn't get my Stipend this month as well.
  • Options
    thor759thor759 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I bought a 6 months subscription in February 2012 and a Lifetime subscription in June 2012. I have never received a monthly stipend of 500 zen. This was brought to my attention by a friend and I would appreciated it if someone could rectify the situation, credit my account with the 9000 zen I am owed and ensure that I receive the monthly stipend in future!:mad:
  • Options
    craigthemastercraigthemaster Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am also having the same problem. Life time with no 500 Zen for around 3 months. PWE you suck. ::(:(:(:mad:
  • Options
    harugammaharugamma Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yes i am unsure if i have received a single stipend since this year started star trek online really needs to add a page where if shows you when your stipends are paid in cuss as far as i can tell there is no way to check other than have the staff look for you and if there being overwhelmed with tickets about similar problems more than likely you will get an issue similar to what some people are saying which is a response that is A) not helpful B) looks like an auto script or a copy and paste job C) looks like the support team don't actually care about its customers
  • Options
    azrealdragonkingazrealdragonking Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have also not received 3 months worth of Zen 1500 in total.

I have been told by a friend that this should be fixed by next month,
    AKA AUGUST WHEN THE PROMOTIONS ARE GONE!!!!

>>>funny when Zen store points can be used to buy keys open boxes to get lobi to be traded for pearls for the new ship coincidence?<<<

From my knowledge of PW or Cryptic repairs this will take weeks if not months to be fixed.

I have sent 2 Tickets on the subject they were never sent by the game at least,
    (I wasn't notified of them being sent AS THE DAM TICKET REPORTS IN-GAME IS ALSO BROKEN) and this game now has more bugs than a 1 star Hotel dinning room.

My current verdict of PW is poor, Lake of communication to bug reports or fixes (I don't have the time to go searching the Dev blogs and such), no real attempt to fix older bugs (klingon side), constant adding of new content that seems to brake more stuff. You can no longer view the Zen store from the launcher (~Witch I relied on to view new content). Life time Members no longer get special treatment but this is only cause of the monthly 500 zen is no longer working and engineers get the short end of the stick in this game due to over powered ability's that Science officers and Tactical's have.

It occurs to me however that the current Zen problem started the moment the Website was changed, if anyone has viewed it recently will know it acts more like a LACARS system (witch is very cool) but since then I haven't had any Zen so maybe it is linked to that perhaps.
    OdanLexACCESSDENIED.png
  • Options
    evilgenius180evilgenius180 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know, there are multiple posts about this, but here's another. I haven't gotten my stipend for June. This is ridiculous. Up until the Season 7 release, I got them every moth around the 27th or 28th. Since then, it's been FUBAR. This is unacceptable. I even submitted a bug report on the 28th of June and I still don't have it. Fix this issue NOW. (not a request, a demand) I've been a loyal player, subscriber and eventual lifetime member for nearly two years now and I've never been more ticked off at you guys as I am right now. You keep adding new stuff that I could care less about and, in the process, breaking stuff that was working fine until then.

Let's put it this way: I refuse to spend any more money on this game or any other PWE games until this issue is resolved. Maybe that will work, since money is one of the few things you do care about. (or, maybe not) If it goes on much longer, I'll stop playing this and every other PWE game entirely. There are plenty of other MMO games out there for me to play and spend money on.
  • Options
    gornman47gornman47 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here! I sent in 3 e-mails to billing support and have only gotten cookie cutter responses about there being three payments given out during April. I never got three zen stipend payments during April!
    i didn't receive my stipend for May and i wrote an email about that and i did get that stipend late. Now it happened again for June!
    This is ridiculous customer service!
    Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
  • Options
    redheadguyredheadguy Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A ship sale? Well, considering I don't have any Zen to spend, because I haven't received a stipend in about 2 or 3 MONTHS, that's a "no" from me. Tell you what Cyiptic, you get my monthly stipend working again and I'll consider spending some money on STO. Until then, your not getting one penny from me! :mad:
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From what I was told when I checked about it recently, apparently in April they gave some people a double or triple stipend. Not getting it recently could be because you got "pre-paid" in April.

Or it could be something else--you'll want to ask them :)
  • Options
    phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good point, the hell is up with the stipend? A LOT of people are complaining about not getting it, starting to wonder if we're getting royally screwed here or what? Anyone got any further info on it?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    From what I was told when I checked about it recently, apparently in April they gave some people a double or triple stipend. Not getting it recently could be because you got "pre-paid" in April.

Or it could be something else--you'll want to ask them :)

I'm sorry but, I think the OP and a load of other people including myself are pretty sure that we've not received anything at all.

Maybe they did overpay some people, doesn't mean that they overpaid everyone and they've certainly offered no proof that this happened.
    phalanx01 wrote: »
    Good point, the hell is up with the stipend? A LOT of people are complaining about not getting it, starting to wonder if we're getting royally screwed here or what? Anyone got any further info on it?

Yeah we ain't getting it, plain and simple. It'll get ridiculous like 6 months and they'll keep spouting the overpayment BS until they have no customers left.
  • Options
    jplatimerjplatimer Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am missing my Stipend as well... just one month for me so far.
  • Options
    evilgenius180evilgenius180 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    If I don't get a stipend for July, I'm done with this game completely. I don't need the aggravation. (24 days and counting, Cryptic)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    I'm sorry but, I think the OP and a load of other people including myself are pretty sure that we've not received anything at all.

Maybe they did overpay some people, doesn't mean that they overpaid everyone and they've certainly offered no proof that this happened.

Yeah we ain't getting it, plain and simple. It'll get ridiculous like 6 months and they'll keep spouting the overpayment BS until they have no customers left.

Yeah, I had called their customer service number (don't think it's allowed to post it), and they said they looked it up and told me the dates that I was paid. I have no proof of it, although I do remember that at least one of those times I thought I had already received it (basically, I won't argue with a double-payment one month, because I thought they may have--triple payment, I'll just have to assume they did). Plus they told me when my next should be paid, so I can at least verify from now on.

But yes, I also know that some people might not have received anything, even though they weren't double-triple paid one month--which is why I mentioned that the person (everyone really) should contact them to find out.
  • Options
    johnmastersjohnmasters Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been a playing member since 1 month after launch. So I had been paying monthly for 3yrs. Recently I upgraded to the Lifetime subcription back in early June and have yet to see my stipend for the month of June at all. I'm curious if buying the Lifetime sub reset something. I have yet to see it for July as well. I'm just curious if anyone else is having a similar issue and am wondering what I may do to remedy this situation.
  • Options
    gideonkhangideonkhan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    still missing mine as well. Guess they said to hell with us. Only fix a few and TRIBBLE the rest. So displeased with PW.
    Frozt@LordButtons
    The Separatist Fleet
This discussion has been closed.