What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission "Out of sight" (Installation 18) can't be completed **FIX IS LIVE!**

Comments

• Options
    thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dissapointed, I cannot complete Installation 18 because all the people won't beam up, specifically, Rhina Khev, she refuses to beam up so the mission can't be finished. This has been going on for weeks, no solution, no fix, still broken, dissapointed no patch for Thursday that fixes this. How am I supposed to finish Installation 18?
  • Options
    sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I had to skip this mission on my fed character. I'm guessing only the Roms can complete it?
  • Options
    fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    everybody has been complaing about this,including me.all you can do is put in a ticket and hope.
  • Options
    xanders123xanders123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's the problem with this quest, YOU SHOULD NOT have to team up qith a Romulan to do this darnnit you're suppose to be able to complete it solo that's why this episode is FAIL:mad:
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From what I've read, the workaround is teaming with a Romulan that has Tovan Khev.
  • Options
    ironcircleironcircle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If Rinna Khev is gonna waffle around and not beam out, can my Feddy toon just, in the immortal words of Pavel Chekov, "Waporize" her?
  • Options
    lagunadlagunad Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nothing in the 6/28 patch notes about fixing this.

Of course.
  • Options
    ithinielithiniel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I supose it would be to much to ask of the game creators to read forum posts to c if there is anything that really needs fixing.. Or even comment just onece to let us know they are looking into it:mad:. Still have to find an mmo that actually uses the forums wisely:confused:. Seen some private servers that actually found out that the official forums are great sources for bug and error reports . But maybe that because they LIKE their job :P
  • Options
    samb0wskisamb0wski Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was just playing Installation 18 and found another bug. I am playing as a Fed Vice Admiral. And the bug exists when I get to the room with the 4 Test Subjects we have to help. I went around the room and spoke to the other 3 Test Subjects and after the conversation each transports away. Then finally I speak to Rianna Khev and after finishing the dialog and I click on Lets Get You Out of Here she doesn't transport out like the others. Tried several times but nothing happens. Even restarted the mission and still she does not transport away and I can't continue the mission as I haven't helped all 4 Test Subjects. Please help!
    13th Autonomous Battle Group
    USS Crimson Sunrise / USS Midian Breach
  • Options
    samb0wskisamb0wski Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was just playing Installation 18 and found a bug. I am playing as a Fed Vice Admiral. And the bug exists when I get to the room with the 4 Test Subjects we have to help. I went around the room and spoke to the other 3 Test Subjects and after the conversation each transports away. Then finally I speak to Rianna Khev and after finishing the dialog and I click on Lets Get You Out of Here she doesn't transport out like the others. Tried several times but nothing happens. Even restarted the mission and still she does not transport away and I can't continue the mission as I haven't helped all 4 Test Subjects. Please help
    13th Autonomous Battle Group
    USS Crimson Sunrise / USS Midian Breach
  • Options
    veelasky16veelasky16 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you're not the only one..

apparently its still active bug
  • Options
    jklindersjklinders Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A week and 2 patches later and the bug is still there. I wouldn't mind teaming up with a fed/rom player to get through it but there is never anyone there online when I am.

I have the Risa event to keep me busy in the meantime but I would really like to get my Fed player's story moving again.
  • Options
    tvmadoctvmadoc Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lagunad wrote: »
    Nothing in the 6/28 patch notes about fixing this.

Of course.

It wasn't fixed. I tried it after the patch with my Fed Captain and it still bugs when you try to get her to beam out.
  • Options
    chairmanrobchairmanrob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So this has been a problem for over a month now? That is completely embarrassing. How can anyone justify spending money on or let alone playing a game with absolutely zero support from its devs?
  • Options
    macintosh78macintosh78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the same problem, I have tried on several different toons including FED & KDF and cannot get her to Beam out. Anyone have any solutions to this? I know a lot of people who say it works fine for them.
  • Options
    graemorhomegraemorhome Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jklinders wrote: »
    ... I would really like to get my Fed player's story moving again.

Precisely this. This is a bug which causes a bottleneck in the Fed storyline progression, and really needs to be addressed. Please. Like, yesterday. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ithinielithiniel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So this has been a problem for over a month now? That is completely embarrassing. How can anyone justify spending money on or let alone playing a game with absolutely zero support from its devs?

My point xactley. Ive seen a couple of private servers of different games and all of em had better support then the onece ur actually paying for. WTF. Shouldnt that be the other way around?
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    samb0wski wrote: »
    I was just playing Installation 18 and found another bug. I am playing as a Fed Vice Admiral. And the bug exists when I get to the room with the 4 Test Subjects we have to help. I went around the room and spoke to the other 3 Test Subjects and after the conversation each transports away. Then finally I speak to Rianna Khev and after finishing the dialog and I click on Lets Get You Out of Here she doesn't transport out like the others. Tried several times but nothing happens. Even restarted the mission and still she does not transport away and I can't continue the mission as I haven't helped all 4 Test Subjects. Please help!

This has been broken for a while. People have been complaining about it on Holodeck too. The "workaround" is to team with a Romulan toon and then do it.
  • Options
    xelkhasxelkhas Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, KDF Orion char - stuck there.
  • Options
    dante45dante45 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Installation 18" mission, Rinna Khev, no matter what I do, he will not beam out and just cycles through his dialog, I"m stuck at "Help Test Subjects 3/4 and can not complete the mission, this is extremely frustrating.
  • Options
    tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm honestly at a loss.

That said...even though I'm new and not affected by it, I hope they're addressing the missing mail items thing before this. Because I think that's even worse.
  • Options
    joeljohnstonjoeljohnston Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    While playing this mission I can get to the part where I have to rescue 4 test subjects and I can rescue the 3 unnamed subjects but when I try to rescue the 4th the one with a name she won't beam out, I've tried this mission 12 times, twice with another player helping and one of those he started the mission and still no luck.
  • Options
    chezmazterchezmazter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have run into the same thing. It is a disappointment that you can't continue the episodes with this bug. I can't find a way to skip Installation 18 either. All we can do is hope they fix it.
  • Options
    ryokoryuryokoryu Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Installation 18 is still bugged to where Rinna Khev will not beam up with non-romulan captains. Can't seem to find a romulan of appropriate alignment to get he through. Seen a few patches since it broke fixing cosmetic bugs but this is stopping progression and still not been fixed.
    I don't duel anymore since the level 6 hit my level 8 for 15k in one shot instantly
  • Options
    blitzpigblitzpig Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same for me.

Very disappointing.
  • Options
    gustavoassuncaogustavoassuncao Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same thing, the 4th prisioner doesnt teleport out as it should be :(
    hope they fix it, the reward of that quest is nice :rolleyes:
  • Options
    xelkhasxelkhas Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    nighty83nighty83 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tahera1 wrote: »
    I'm honestly at a loss.

I am having a problem with the hostages too! Although, on my fleet group I posted about this and my fleet mates said that were able to pass the mission without problems.
  • Options
    kiithlordkiithlord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well just got to this, same issue with Rinna Khev on a Fed character :(

Any word on a fix??
  • Options
    ryokoryuryokoryu Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah seems they would like to fix this quickly. between this and the connection issues its just hard top play this game at the moment.
    I don't duel anymore since the level 6 hit my level 8 for 15k in one shot instantly