test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• krell83stokrell83sto Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Problem still exists. Nice Fix, too bad it didn't fix anything.

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let's see... I think I received a triple-stipend in April... so I won't get May or June. I'll give it another month or so.

But again, how hard would it be to simply tell us, on our account page, our next stipend date? The only reason not to that I can think of is that this system is truly not automated at all... and that's just silly.
  • mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now my sub went inactive again...guess not getting my stipend was the lesser of the issue. :\
  • scheinerchen77scheinerchen77 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. I don?t get my stipend.

So i will stop spending any mony in the store untill the problem is fixed.:mad:
  • magicalrainbowsmagicalrainbows Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a lifer and I usually get my 500 monthly zen on the 15th of every month. It is now the 16th and I have not received my monthly zen. Did they change how that system works? Whatever happened, I would like to know where that 500zen is.
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You might've got a couple of extra stipends a few months back, by accident. I guess they were tinkering with one thing or another, it fired off two rounds of stipends on some people, a week apart. Stipends are pretty quiet, and Cryptic seems to have made no real effort to inform people of this, nor of the solution, mention of which can be found in a thread at the top of this forum, but yeah... Bad form. Whatever.

What they should've done was fired off two form PMs to people. Can be read on the forum, and shows up in the ingame mail. One for the people who got one stipend too many, and one for the people who got two, to let them know this. (Clearly they know who got what, else, how would they know who to withhold from?)

Or give us a transaction sheet already, so we can figure it out ourselves.

Only been requested since 2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My account went inactive for the second tome in 2 weeks, still waiting on a reply to my ticket from when it happened the first time.

Not happy about the loss of EC from sales due to the drop in EC limit and it is just getting to be a pain.

Have, resubscribed for the 3rd time in 2 weeks and will see how long it lasts this time.
  • kadajmkadajm Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I know is I've not gotten this month or last month stipend. I've sent in a ticket and they just closed it and didn't answer anything.
  • hornyrhinohornyrhino Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here ...a life and didnt get the last 2 :(

..sent ticket last week just waiting response.

im surprised nobody has come on here to ease people minds but then they don't monitor things like there own forums lol

branflakes went quiet all of a sudden :P
  • scaroth5scaroth5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hornyrhino wrote: »
    same here ...a life and didnt get the last 2 :(

..sent ticket last week just waiting response.

im surprised nobody has come on here to ease people minds but then they don't monitor things like there own forums lol

branflakes went quiet all of a sudden :P

THIS

We are talking about a real world money issue here. The fact we are getting the silent treatment - or denial that there is an issue, is pretty serious.

I understand things happen and its not always an easy fix when you are on a shoe string budget. But just a statement: "We know things are broken, we are working on it. We'll get everything worked out, no worries" is all I want to hear right now.
  • blindsaviour666blindsaviour666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was wondering if anybody else's stipend is late this month...
    I did get two stipends in April, one for that month and a few days later another one for May. That was the last stipend I got and the one for June is about a week late now... Anybody else with the same problem?
    Out of the darkness
    On the road where the dead years run
    Cold as moonlight
    Terrible as the sun
  • mr8owersmr8owers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't received mine either.... I have been leaving support tix like a mad-man, and all I get are automated responses... Maybe they were all on a Holiday...?
    " ^ "Has Boldly Gone..."
  • url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    Or give us a transaction sheet already, so we can figure it out ourselves.

This! Clarity in these money transactions is a must and for gold and lifetime subscribers this is a money transaction.
  • vizhoniavizhonia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is NOT fixed.... I didn't even notice it as a problem last month, but it sure as hell is a problem this month as your code seems to have decided Lifetimers don't get stipends anymore... I consider this a breech of contract and suffice it to say I am ticked enough that my rage overflows from being ticked at Cryptic and it's going to spill over to all of Perfect World if it's not fixed.
  • nova2284nova2284 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No zen May and June:mad: I'm really sick of my tickets being ignored in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DELTA RISING FIXS THERE NEVER COMING WHY I'M I WASTING MY TIME ASKING FOR THEM ???
  • hornyrhinohornyrhino Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thats funny because i used to leave tickets in game till support told me not to as they are hardly ever read and to make a ticket via support on the website here...

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

but still a week on and im waiting for a reply to this ticket :(
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a lifer...as you may have guess and on every month so far like clockwork my stipend has come on the ninth of every month. So far it's the 17th of June and I have not received my stipend from my Lifetime (I'm calling it Platnum) Sub! I've been on this game since it was just pay only game. I realize LOR launch was rocky to say the least but still it's the principal. It's the 17th and I have waited patiently and before Branflakes says "please issue a ticket" I already have and I haven't response back except for the confirmation you have it. I was hoping to get some new gear for PVP tonight and a fleet Klingon uniform.

Can you nudge them a little Bran or any other Dev? Before all the specials are gone?

All the best

Javek (Jake477)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There is certainly something going on...
    i've read about weird stuff on the forum with delayed or not received stipends, just yesterday one player on my friendlist told me that he hasn't received any stipends in a while.

And personally i am swimming in so much Zen i do not even NOTICE if i get those lousy 500 Zen, it would be nice if there was a mail or something that would tell me "hey you just received your stipend for this month"... but as it is, it is just added to the 5 digit amount i already have and the last 3 numbers are fluctuating so much because i use the dil:zen exchange so much, i really am not able to tell if something changes there.

if there was something wrong for me, i wouldn't even know about it! ...kinda scary.
    after all i paid for it so it would be nice to know if or when it was delivered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    It's been 6 days since I received my Stipend for the month of June. It comes on the ninth, I have already placed a ticket to account support. I need my Stipend so I can get that Klingon uniform I want so badly (fleet borstas).

Thanks

Jake477
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,866 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not sure since I don't really track my date but I might have not gotten mine yet, or honestly it might not come till a little later in the month.

All I know is I bought enough zen when with the bonus so with this months stipend I would have enough for a Scimitar pack and currently I'm 125 zen short.
    Can't have a honest conversation because of a white knight with power
  • urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    Of course, you have nothing but Cryptic's word on this as we have no proper account history available to us. Good luck with getting your stipend straightened out. Sadly, you're not the only one.

Sigh.

This makes me sad.

Just another kick from cryptic. *Ow*

Come on guys! *ow* stop *ow* stop it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for responding which more than I can say for The PWE folks.

I got lifetime sub.....I expect to be treated better. 8 days late......pathetic
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't received my stipend this month either.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    So much for that lifetime sub sale the resolution of the problem huh Branflakes.

I want someone to write me back!!!!!
    edited June 2013
    Figures they would link the threads in the big one NO DEV will ever read again till it fades...should have known.

I'll give it a day or two more then I might have to contact the BBB.

300 bucks and 149 for legacy pack tell me that was wise to purchase.....

Before you tout your sales gimmicks PWE fix and make sure you resolved the issues

I will keep on typing in this thread to keep it alive for the benefit of ALL Gold Members!!!!!! Till

I get a response back.
    edited June 2013
    COME ON BRANDON!!!!!!!!

Talk to us I looked around the thread and there are more than just me, THIS IS REAL MONEY!!!!

But yet you advertise the TRIBBLE out of the subs why? It's F2P unless during the LOR debacle a lot of subbers saucer separated from being Gold hence you need new ones. I feel like us Gold Members who had faith are the star drive that gets blown to bits in ST Generations.

Serves me right.....putting my money on the line for a MMO about something I loved since I

was a kid. :mad: :(
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    I've posted the updates to this and other threads that I have -- if you have not received your stipend, it is most likely because you received a duplicate (or triple) in April or May. Please re-read the OP for information.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is able to look into your account; only the billing team can do that.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Please note that tickets are answered in the order received, and as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i just emailed them I guess i will here back in 2 weeks
    I het to here on other issue
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've posted the updates to this and other threads that I have -- if you have not received your stipend, it is most likely because you received a duplicate (or triple) in April or May. Please re-read the OP for information.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is able to look into your account; only the billing team can do that.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Please note that tickets are answered in the order received, and as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

thx for hopping in (!). i spoke to some people and it seems more than just a few players are experiencing this.
    i wrote my mail yesterday and got confirmation they received it and will reply asap/soon (tm).
    i only hope that there's something that will be done about in whole. i'm sure i miss at least 1 stipend (may more, that i'm not sure about; yes, sure about june!). i watched my zen-value all the time and regarded zen bought.

plz just do something cause this seems, as said, not "just a few" (most of the people i talked to haven't hopped in here yet).
    edited June 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I watch that thing like a hawk Brandon your billing team should too after all its real money and contracts..... I wait like a kid on Christmas for the stipend...nothing, you of all people should realize that machines break....if they didn't there would be no such thing as downtime would their be? Besides it does you no good to submit a ticket and then wait for 2 months on average for a reply. I want to see proof of your claim..that I did received double, I'll be the first admit I'm wrong and apologize if your right but until I see otherwise and based on what other people have said..your track record as a company is not very good, not to be mean but it's the truth unless your calling 100+ Gold Members who spent cash liars.

Honestly Brandon your not Jay Carney, do a little detective work be proactive, quite frankly I've always had faith you would come through and you have on several occasions.

Btw this is great game but I paid for my Stipend and I expect it when it's due. Like ANY Customer of ANY Business should.

Thanks for the reply for all the good it did.
This discussion has been closed.