test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have not recived my Stipend over the last 2 months, it will be 3 months come the 22nd.

There needs to be a way to track our monthly Stipends so that we can ensure that we are not getting stiffed here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    errab wrote: »

There needs to be a way to track our monthly Stipends

my vote u got
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I took advantage of the sale and bought LTS yesterday. Everything seemed to take effect immediately except I'm not seeing the 500 Zen monthly stipend. Can someone confirm when I should see this added to my balance?
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • sirannataan3sirannataan3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A lot of us haven't seen any Zen since April. No-one knows why, PWE tells some people they've fixed the problem when they haven't.
    edited June 2013
    A lot of us haven't seen any Zen since April. No-one knows why, PWE tells some people they've fixed the problem when they haven't.

any idea of what one can do while being not able to file tickets, except of posting here?
  • sirannataan3sirannataan3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My fleetmate said that he sent a ticket, and eventually received an e-mail saying that, according to their records, he had received a stipend backpay from the error which as not in fact the case. When he pointed out their error, they said they were sorry and closed the ticket but he still has not received his stipend.

So I think the only thing we can do is post here and hope they fix the issue eventually.
  • ozy83ozy83 Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah good look guys, the customer service in this game is the worst I've ever experienced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lag Watch:
    Delta Rising: Warning
    Anniversary Event: Severe
    Iconian Season: Critical
    edited June 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    File a complaint withe the Better Business Bureau. It's free to file a claim. Take note of what Cryptic's overall score is there. You're now seeing why they have such a low rating.

thx for the link. i'll may do that.
  • darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would send a bug report but it cant connect or something when I hit submit it says it cant connect. SO Here you go I am not receiving my monthly stipend. Yet another bug for a paying customer. This is awesome.
    edited June 2013
    *merge/mod ninja'd* :D
    edited June 2013
    Well I guess I'll join in on this thread since I'm not receiving my stipend as an LTS, and cant submit tickets we'll see if they do anything to fix it as they are currently stealing from us.
    edited June 2013
    I'll consider this theft if not fixed promptly and take appropriate action

Well after the hr and half trying to long in and now the Zen issue. I just don't have any motivation to play today maybe it'll come back later. My wallet is officially closed to PW.
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there a reason that stipends can not be listed somewhere in our zen accounting page?
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • karadan3karadan3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am still waiting for my stippend for last month aswell
  • mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Brandon,
    Should we expect to see any stipend at all in June or will we be given 1000 in July? If so, I'd rather you just tell us that than have us check everyday hoping it'll be there and being disappointed yet again.
    Thanks.
    edited June 2013
    Theft is a bit harsh. Not delivering what was agreed upon would probably be more accurate.

Yeah your probably right, I was still bent on the 90min it took me just to log in this morning, and the fact that I DID NOT RECEIVE any extra Zen in April.
  • byzanathosbyzanathos Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As noted in the OP, if you have any questions or concerns, use the support link :) Click on the 'Contact Us' tab, and choose 'Billing' in the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

that would be fine if that wasn't broken as well, I get similar error on different PC's using different browsers (chrome and firefox) and internet connections:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I upgraded to gold, never got promotional zen and after only a few days my gold went inactive and I've got an in game ticket that's well over a week old gathering dust.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    byzanathos wrote: »
    that would be fine if that wasn't broken as well, I get similar error on different PC's using different browsers (chrome and firefox) and internet connections:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I upgraded to gold, never got promotional zen and after only a few days my gold went inactive and I've got an in game ticket that's well over a week old gathering dust.

It's been stated numerous times (and in sticky threads) that the support page issue is known but it's a small subset of people having the issue (as a lot aren't). If you can't use the support page then email customerservice@perfectworld.com and in the subject try to state what department you need (Like example Billing Issue: Stipend not showing up or something of that nature) and explain in detail when you think you're supposed to get it, etc etc etc.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Update: Yesterday I purchased LTS. Today I received the 500 Zen.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
    edited June 2013
    askray wrote: »
    It's been stated numerous times (and in sticky threads) that the support page issue is known but it's a small subset of people having the issue (as a lot aren't). If you can't use the support page then email customerservice@perfectworld.com and in the subject try to state what department you need (Like example Billing Issue: Stipend not showing up or something of that nature) and explain in detail when you think you're supposed to get it, etc etc etc.

thx for the hint i guess ^^. i wrote a mail now, but u r aware of that sometimes also mailing doesn't seem to help, like reported in here? ;)
    also it's interesting, that it worked good for months. i guess it started to fail with lor.

i'll repost if it's, or if it's not working for me.
  • scaroth5scaroth5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My monthly Stipend stopped working too. I receive mine the 10th of the month. Nothing so far this month, I don't think I got May either. I opened a ticket, fingers crossed.
  • starwheelerstarwheeler Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I didn't received mine in may and in june, and no i didn't receive double in april or march or whenever.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wast33 wrote: »
    thx for the hint i guess ^^. i wrote a mail now, but u r aware of that sometimes also mailing doesn't seem to help, like reported in here? ;)
    also it's interesting, that it worked good for months. i guess it started to fail with lor.

i'll repost if it's, or if it's not working for me.
    Mailing always helps. I know some people have issues with it, but I've had to send in many a tickets (so have friends) and they've always been responded to. Granted lately it's been a pain in the rear because of the backlog but they do get a response.

Reporting it here does help too, but it's not like Brandon's billing support so he can only do so much :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cheche71nl wrote: »
    FYI; My ticket had a response; stating that; in April I would have
    received triple the amount of points.. Honestly, I do not recall this
    and there is no way for anyone to see that in their account. Even, the
    reply tells me they hope this is not discouraging me to closely watch
    my account in the future.. sarcasm? Also; it is stated that there were
    three dates in April (and without any numbers) something must have
    happened with my Zen balance.. Oh well, I never noticed and I closed
    the ticket with my last reply; "I'll have to take your word for it.." -/- Zen

I got the same response indicating I wont see one in June either because I got it in April. I find it really hard to believe I wouldn't notice 1500 zen added to my balance in one month. As you said... I'll have to take their word for it. There definitely needs to be more transparency in the zen activity within the game.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
    edited June 2013
    And this is the answer as to why there is no proper stipend or purchase history available from any of the Cryptic games. If there were, they would be held accountable to it. It's very shady that in this day and age, there is no way for Cryptic to provide a proper account history to their paying customers.

LOL

Player: "I didn't receive my stipend this month"

Cryptic: "We gave you your zen trust us"
  • mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    askray wrote: »
    Mailing always helps. I know some people have issues with it, but I've had to send in many a tickets (so have friends) and they've always been responded to. Granted lately it's been a pain in the rear because of the backlog but they do get a response.

Reporting it here does help too, but it's not like Brandon's billing support so he can only do so much :P

Thats fine but can we at-least get a email that confirms stipends delivery. It would cover everyone. is that to much to ask, not when they want us to fork over our hard earned money every month. come on fair is fair....
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Usually I receive it the each month the 10th, except this mounth... I haven't received it yet (my subscription is still active and the next billing date is july the 9th).

What can I do? I opened a ticket using the support site 3 days ago, but still have no answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks like i got 2 in april, none in may to compensate but I have not had my june one yet.

could be the date has been changed because of the second incorrect one in april and ill get it in a few days but something is not right. ticket raised.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    PWE and I have a contract, and for some technical reasons PWE is currently unable to deliver their sie of the deal. Is usually don't "demand" on the forums or elsewhere, but a contract is a contract is a contract. Right?

But only among Ferengi is the last part of that sentence there, or so say the Rules of Acquisition.

I checked with the bank yesterday and I should have recieved my stipend by now. Still no stipend. I have also filed a GM ticket as well. It's a shame really, because I am thinking of going LTS, but I won't if I can't even get my stipends....
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Link to existing missing Zen Stipend thread :)

[URL=]"http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591"[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
This discussion has been closed.