test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ginagtmdh wrote: »
    I've not seen a stipend in over 2 months...still haven't and you say the delays have been resolved and granted...so wrong! You're coming up on owing me 1500 zen stipends this month....how much longer do I need to wait for that???

Those of you that subscribe monthly, do you pay by credit card? If PWE is taking your money on a regular basis but not granting ZEN, I might dispute the charge with my credit card company. I have a LTS, so I can't really say that this worked for me. That is however what I would do. I do strongly agree that we should get a ZEN statement stating how much we've gotten from any stipends, what we've purchased additionally, what we've gotten via peanut labs, and what we've spent it on. I too don't agree with taking PWE at their word that they have made everyone whole who they owe. I did a bunch of peanut labs surveys when the server was offline after the LoR launch debacle. Got the zen almost immediately. Took a second to realize that I had to transfer it from my account to the STO Holodeck server. Maybe some of you who did peanut labs but don't see zen in the Z store should double check your account?
    So I'm killing my phone battery on the forums because my condo lost power. Is it weird if I plug the laptop into my car and play in the backseat? Only if the windows get foggy?
  • oracion666oracion666 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Resubbed four days ago and have yet to see any stipend. . .
    Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
    Member since early 2011

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I want to know how we are expected to submit a billing ticket, when the interface does not work!
  • bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If the interface doesn't work then you can email customerservice@perfectworld.com

I've had to use this method in the past. Make sure your title has billing issue in it.
  • gallowsbait1gallowsbait1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Given I regularly buy Zen and the Stipend does not show in the Zen history, how exactly am I supposed to know if I have received too much in April/May or whether I've just been screwed over in June?
  • kane53kane53 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    been waitin over a week now for my 500 zen this month and still havent gotten any so wonderin whats up
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did not receive my 500 a month stipend it is due on the 8th of every month.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Didn't get my stipend this month (Of June), I think it has to do with the sub inactive bug that happened in the beginning of the month, although I manually re-subbed and still haven't gotten it.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xcom43 wrote: »
    Did not receive my 500 a month stipend it is due on the 8th of every month.
    Which means you will get it next week, since Stipends are only delivered on 'Business' Days. Today is a Saturday...
  • crimsonsky32crimsonsky32 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I resubscribed on May 21st and have not received my stipend.
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Which means you will get it next week, since Stipends are only delivered on 'Business' Days. Today is a Saturday...

I should get mine it has been right on time for the past 3 years.There should be no reason for the change.It should be automatic.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • stevilfirebrandstevilfirebrand Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't appear to have had mine yet and I'm not sure where to report it. Is anyone else having the same difficulty?

Is there a problem with allocating the stipend that we need to know about?

Thanks!
  • lilmomcrowlilmomcrow Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also went gold about a week or so ago, and have not received mine either.....I am sure it will be here soon though.
  • woppy1woppy1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    is anyone else still waiting for their stipend? I now haven't had mine for nearly 2 months
  • erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Has far has I can tell I have not received my Stipend in over Two Months.

It would be easier for us to know if we have or have not received our Stipends if we had a way to be notified when they are sent / received.

Could we get an automated message sent to us in-game or to the email attached to our accounts that inform us when we receive our Stipends each month?

Can a feature like the above be added to the Gateway project that's being worked on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ralidynralidyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The gold sub cleared my bank on 5/24 and 17 days later, I still don't have it. I emailed them about it 7 days ago and they haven't bothered to reply. Hands down the worst customer service that I have encountered in a game.
  • vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you contact Customer Service - Billing they will get back to you. Something happened with the Stipend program where some people recieved 2 or 3 times what they should have gotten. PWE suspended the service while they sort through who got what and then to figure out how to fix it. They told me that I will be getting my stipend in July.
  • joelleyjoelley Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    similar story for me, no stipend in May or June.

Both payments made, I checked.

"send a ticket" is a bad joke. The page fails to react anymore as soon as I select Star Trek from the first drop down menu.

Having played PWI and FW for a long time, I know that the support page has been bugged for at least 3 years.

Even if you do get through, your ticket gets an auto response, a response that's not related to your problem or is auto closed as "resolved" with no action being taken.

PWE customer service is a great example of how not to do it.
    [SIGPIC]Patch.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • tyranthraxisiityranthraxisii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been checking everyday since the 1st of June because I usually get my stipend at the begining of the month(can't remember which day exactly) and I have yet to recieve one for June, and I am absolutely sure that I didn't recieve double or triple the amount I should have in April. I am a LTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=TREQGl54BU8&feature=endscreen
    I thought WoW's forums had angry elitist snobs, but I never could have imagined the level STO forums has.:confused:
  • game5pockgame5pock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My June stipend is also late. Why can't they just be given on the exact same day of the month, every month?
  • alecsubaalecsuba Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Signed up in May and never got a May stipend. My next subscription month is coming up will I be waiting for that one too? I filed a ticket and it sits unviewed by anyone.
  • jymowardjymoward Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

My stipend is usually delivered on or about the 30th of the month, since I bought a Lifetime Membership on July 30.

Nothing so far for May 30. Now two weeks late.

When will you deliver?
  • sirannataan3sirannataan3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have not received my Zen stipend since April. It was easy to dismiss at first, thinking I may have just miscalculated when I was supposed to receive it, or thinking that the last time I spent Zen was more recent than I remembered. But then, because of an odd billing situation on my end, my subscription lapsed and I needed to start my billing again. I did this on June 5. I still haven't received Zen for this month.

I've found out from one of my fleetmates that he has not received any Zen since April, either. He has been more proactive than I and contacted Perfect World about it. They say their records are showing that he's receiving it (actually, receiving it in excess quantities), and he's told them this simply is not the case, but they don't believe him.

When it was just me, I thought it was a problem I was having. Now that I know someone else who is having the same problem, I'm wondering who all else is having this issue. The Zen stipend is one of the big incentives for a lot of us to have Gold memberships, and if it's bugged, it needs to be addressed.

Thank you.
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I really think they need to send you some sort of notification like a statement of your stipends or something. Considering it's *supposed* to be completely automated a process it shouldn't be that hard to do.

I've lost track of whether or not I've received my stipend or not, I think I'm due it some time soon.
  • falcon1013falcon1013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have also been experiencing this issue. My stipend is now 2 months overdue. Can this please be looked at?

Fleet Admiral Falcon
    Infinite Empire
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here and all I got was some "automated response" which had nothing to do with stipends at all .... :(
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    last months been fine, but i'm kinda sure i received nothing for june :(.
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Merge inbound. Merge merge.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • sirannataan3sirannataan3 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But it's not been addressed. People still aren't receiving their Zen, even though the initial post of this now-merged thread said this was addressed in mid-May.
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    btw: to get to the point where u can file a ticket in is just... like a "stay off" flag ^^:
    no prob when buying zen while been logged in the forums/site. pwe site works just fine then.
    but u know, also while being logged in, the support link leads nowhere. in one case it asks me again to login (...for buying zen it does not.......) and i see support center. when clicking "contact" it always gives me:
    http://www.perfectworld.com/login/?src=rn&returnTo=0&error=7&lang=en

while i wrote this i tried it another time. even no support center now. just:
    http://www.perfectworld.com/login/?src=rn&returnTo=0&error=7&lang=en

it tells me to activate cookies. but browser doesn't ask for permiting anything (which it normally does) and indeed cookies seemed to be activated and running due to the fact i'm logged in on the forums...
    ... so now ask me why i didn't file a ticket in ^^ :rolleyes:...
This discussion has been closed.