test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Comments

• Options
    byzanathosbyzanathos Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As noted in the OP, if you have any questions or concerns, use the support link :) Click on the 'Contact Us' tab, and choose 'Billing' in the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

that would be fine if that wasn't broken as well, I get similar error on different PC's using different browsers (chrome and firefox) and internet connections:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I upgraded to gold, never got promotional zen and after only a few days my gold went inactive and I've got an in game ticket that's well over a week old gathering dust.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    byzanathos wrote: »
    that would be fine if that wasn't broken as well, I get similar error on different PC's using different browsers (chrome and firefox) and internet connections:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

I upgraded to gold, never got promotional zen and after only a few days my gold went inactive and I've got an in game ticket that's well over a week old gathering dust.

It's been stated numerous times (and in sticky threads) that the support page issue is known but it's a small subset of people having the issue (as a lot aren't). If you can't use the support page then email customerservice@perfectworld.com and in the subject try to state what department you need (Like example Billing Issue: Stipend not showing up or something of that nature) and explain in detail when you think you're supposed to get it, etc etc etc.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Update: Yesterday I purchased LTS. Today I received the 500 Zen.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    askray wrote: »
    It's been stated numerous times (and in sticky threads) that the support page issue is known but it's a small subset of people having the issue (as a lot aren't). If you can't use the support page then email customerservice@perfectworld.com and in the subject try to state what department you need (Like example Billing Issue: Stipend not showing up or something of that nature) and explain in detail when you think you're supposed to get it, etc etc etc.

thx for the hint i guess ^^. i wrote a mail now, but u r aware of that sometimes also mailing doesn't seem to help, like reported in here? ;)
    also it's interesting, that it worked good for months. i guess it started to fail with lor.

i'll repost if it's, or if it's not working for me.
  • Options
    scaroth5scaroth5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My monthly Stipend stopped working too. I receive mine the 10th of the month. Nothing so far this month, I don't think I got May either. I opened a ticket, fingers crossed.
  • Options
    starwheelerstarwheeler Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I didn't received mine in may and in june, and no i didn't receive double in april or march or whenever.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wast33 wrote: »
    thx for the hint i guess ^^. i wrote a mail now, but u r aware of that sometimes also mailing doesn't seem to help, like reported in here? ;)
    also it's interesting, that it worked good for months. i guess it started to fail with lor.

i'll repost if it's, or if it's not working for me.
    Mailing always helps. I know some people have issues with it, but I've had to send in many a tickets (so have friends) and they've always been responded to. Granted lately it's been a pain in the rear because of the backlog but they do get a response.

Reporting it here does help too, but it's not like Brandon's billing support so he can only do so much :P
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cheche71nl wrote: »
    FYI; My ticket had a response; stating that; in April I would have
    received triple the amount of points.. Honestly, I do not recall this
    and there is no way for anyone to see that in their account. Even, the
    reply tells me they hope this is not discouraging me to closely watch
    my account in the future.. sarcasm? Also; it is stated that there were
    three dates in April (and without any numbers) something must have
    happened with my Zen balance.. Oh well, I never noticed and I closed
    the ticket with my last reply; "I'll have to take your word for it.." -/- Zen

I got the same response indicating I wont see one in June either because I got it in April. I find it really hard to believe I wouldn't notice 1500 zen added to my balance in one month. As you said... I'll have to take their word for it. There definitely needs to be more transparency in the zen activity within the game.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • Options
    darkhorse281darkhorse281 Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    valoreah wrote: »
    And this is the answer as to why there is no proper stipend or purchase history available from any of the Cryptic games. If there were, they would be held accountable to it. It's very shady that in this day and age, there is no way for Cryptic to provide a proper account history to their paying customers.

LOL

Player: "I didn't receive my stipend this month"

Cryptic: "We gave you your zen trust us"
  • Options
    mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    askray wrote: »
    Mailing always helps. I know some people have issues with it, but I've had to send in many a tickets (so have friends) and they've always been responded to. Granted lately it's been a pain in the rear because of the backlog but they do get a response.

Reporting it here does help too, but it's not like Brandon's billing support so he can only do so much :P

Thats fine but can we at-least get a email that confirms stipends delivery. It would cover everyone. is that to much to ask, not when they want us to fork over our hard earned money every month. come on fair is fair....
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Usually I receive it the each month the 10th, except this mounth... I haven't received it yet (my subscription is still active and the next billing date is july the 9th).

What can I do? I opened a ticket using the support site 3 days ago, but still have no answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks like i got 2 in april, none in may to compensate but I have not had my june one yet.

could be the date has been changed because of the second incorrect one in april and ill get it in a few days but something is not right. ticket raised.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    PWE and I have a contract, and for some technical reasons PWE is currently unable to deliver their sie of the deal. Is usually don't "demand" on the forums or elsewhere, but a contract is a contract is a contract. Right?

But only among Ferengi is the last part of that sentence there, or so say the Rules of Acquisition.

I checked with the bank yesterday and I should have recieved my stipend by now. Still no stipend. I have also filed a GM ticket as well. It's a shame really, because I am thinking of going LTS, but I won't if I can't even get my stipends....
  • Options
    tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Link to existing missing Zen Stipend thread :)

[URL=]"http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591"[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
  • Options
    krell83stokrell83sto Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Problem still exists. Nice Fix, too bad it didn't fix anything.

"...just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that." - Dan Stahl
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let's see... I think I received a triple-stipend in April... so I won't get May or June. I'll give it another month or so.

But again, how hard would it be to simply tell us, on our account page, our next stipend date? The only reason not to that I can think of is that this system is truly not automated at all... and that's just silly.
  • Options
    mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now my sub went inactive again...guess not getting my stipend was the lesser of the issue. :\
  • Options
    scheinerchen77scheinerchen77 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. I don?t get my stipend.

So i will stop spending any mony in the store untill the problem is fixed.:mad:
  • Options
    magicalrainbowsmagicalrainbows Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm a lifer and I usually get my 500 monthly zen on the 15th of every month. It is now the 16th and I have not received my monthly zen. Did they change how that system works? Whatever happened, I would like to know where that 500zen is.
  • Options
    hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You might've got a couple of extra stipends a few months back, by accident. I guess they were tinkering with one thing or another, it fired off two rounds of stipends on some people, a week apart. Stipends are pretty quiet, and Cryptic seems to have made no real effort to inform people of this, nor of the solution, mention of which can be found in a thread at the top of this forum, but yeah... Bad form. Whatever.

What they should've done was fired off two form PMs to people. Can be read on the forum, and shows up in the ingame mail. One for the people who got one stipend too many, and one for the people who got two, to let them know this. (Clearly they know who got what, else, how would they know who to withhold from?)

Or give us a transaction sheet already, so we can figure it out ourselves.

Only been requested since 2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My account went inactive for the second tome in 2 weeks, still waiting on a reply to my ticket from when it happened the first time.

Not happy about the loss of EC from sales due to the drop in EC limit and it is just getting to be a pain.

Have, resubscribed for the 3rd time in 2 weeks and will see how long it lasts this time.
  • Options
    kadajmkadajm Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I know is I've not gotten this month or last month stipend. I've sent in a ticket and they just closed it and didn't answer anything.
  • Options
    hornyrhinohornyrhino Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here ...a life and didnt get the last 2 :(

..sent ticket last week just waiting response.

im surprised nobody has come on here to ease people minds but then they don't monitor things like there own forums lol

branflakes went quiet all of a sudden :P
  • Options
    scaroth5scaroth5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hornyrhino wrote: »
    same here ...a life and didnt get the last 2 :(

..sent ticket last week just waiting response.

im surprised nobody has come on here to ease people minds but then they don't monitor things like there own forums lol

branflakes went quiet all of a sudden :P

THIS

We are talking about a real world money issue here. The fact we are getting the silent treatment - or denial that there is an issue, is pretty serious.

I understand things happen and its not always an easy fix when you are on a shoe string budget. But just a statement: "We know things are broken, we are working on it. We'll get everything worked out, no worries" is all I want to hear right now.
  • Options
    blindsaviour666blindsaviour666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was wondering if anybody else's stipend is late this month...
    I did get two stipends in April, one for that month and a few days later another one for May. That was the last stipend I got and the one for June is about a week late now... Anybody else with the same problem?
    Out of the darkness
    On the road where the dead years run
    Cold as moonlight
    Terrible as the sun
  • Options
    mr8owersmr8owers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't received mine either.... I have been leaving support tix like a mad-man, and all I get are automated responses... Maybe they were all on a Holiday...?
    " ^ "Has Boldly Gone..."
  • Options
    url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    Or give us a transaction sheet already, so we can figure it out ourselves.

This! Clarity in these money transactions is a must and for gold and lifetime subscribers this is a money transaction.
  • Options
    vizhoniavizhonia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is NOT fixed.... I didn't even notice it as a problem last month, but it sure as hell is a problem this month as your code seems to have decided Lifetimers don't get stipends anymore... I consider this a breech of contract and suffice it to say I am ticked enough that my rage overflows from being ticked at Cryptic and it's going to spill over to all of Perfect World if it's not fixed.
This discussion has been closed.