test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inactive Subscription after just SEVEN days?

Comments

• Options
    ironmastodonironmastodon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    UPDATE: As of today, I noticed I have been reactivated, but showing 17 days subbed. That is exactly the time since I purchased the sub. I never once received any notification from support on the status of my ticket, and the time I lost is apparently lost (well, not really, I sure paid for it though.). I may not have noticed it right away, but once it was noticed, I felt like I was taken for a ride. As I stated, I would file exactly one ticket with support, and their response would determine mine. Their response was non-existent. I could care less if they inform me personally of bug fixes and upgrades, but when it comes to billing I feel that even a simple apology is adequate. I have not even received a notice that the problem was corrected, just looked in today and saw it was active. I would accept their apology if one was given, and say no harm, no foul. I unfortunately got nothing, and that may damage my relations with PWE.

I am not going to rage quit, but I will surely be extremely cautious of when and where I spend my money in the future. Sorry guys, I love the universe, but I dislike poor customer service more.
    "We don't have time to negotiate in a civilized way... Destroy them!"

"Captains log: I can take up a holding pattern while engineering locates the source of this malfunction, but this area is known to be a frequent destination of pirates. If we are detected by enemy ships, we won't be able to defend ourselves."
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

I've just received word from the team that the issue should be resolved -- please log in and take a look :) We appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve the issue and apologize for any inconvience or concern caused by it.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Once you get your ticket number, send it to me in a forum PM -- I will make sure it's in the right queue for you, but that's the furthest extent I will be able to help with tickets as I don't work on them.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still unresolved for me, both ingame and on the ticket system.
    My ticket reference number - 130602-000322.

My one concern now is it might bill me again once the month has passed, and since according to the site I'm not even subscribed, I can't cancel it.
    I'm sure you can appreciate that I don't want to spend any more money presently.
  • Options
    matthewh01matthewh01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, still unresolved

Ticket reference numbers are 130601-002764 (when I found thew my sub vanished) and 130605-002522 (it hasn't reappeared, despite what BranFlakes said.)
  • Options
    myrianthus75myrianthus75 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still unresolved for me as well. Still says inactive, with zero days subbed.

Ticket numbers: 130602-002374 and 130531-002493
  • Options
    atrobotatrobot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still unresolved here too.

Ticket 130602-001385

Still inactive says 228 days, same as before I recently re-subbed.

I expect to be compensated for the missed days by the way. Simply reactivating my sub isn't going to cut it.
  • Options
    newcastlebnewcastleb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No joy here either.
    Ticket Number: 130601-001543

Website still says inactive, and I did a promotion in game and didn't get the respec token.
  • Options
    pauzotoh65pauzotoh65 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine is also unresolved. # 130605-001506
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hmmm. Okay, I will pass along your ticket numbers now and post another update once I have it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Reminder to those posting your ticket numbers:

BranFlakes asked for a "forum PM". That's not a public post in the forum here, that's a Private Message. Up near the upper right of this page, you'll see "Welcome, <accountname>" and some information. In blue is the text "Private Messages". Click that, and it will take you to the forum PM system. That's where you send "pwebranflakes" the requested information.

That will guarantee he sees it, whereas posting it in this thread is a lot less likely to help you.

edit: but not completely unlikely, 'cause Bran is awesome like that. :)
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    ruminate00ruminate00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also unresolved. Its been more than 5 days now. We will be compensated for the days lost, right? I didn't pay $15 for less than 4 weeks of gold.

Ticket: 130602-001658
  • Options
    gazvickersgazvickers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well PM sent to Branflakes so lets see just how much longer we have to wait.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Just got an email saying they are working on it, so just a bit more patience guys.

Also, for those asking about compensation, I think that's a no. We'll just return to our normal state of subscription.
  • Options
    crazygunnerrrcrazygunnerrr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I received the following answer on my ticket.
    Hello

Thank you so much for your patience regarding this matter.

We have identified the issues affecting our subscription services; and we hope to have a fix as soon as possible. We are taking the extra attention to make sure that we correct the issue in its entirety, to prevent problems like this one from occurring again in the future. Once fixed, your account should reflect the correct subscription status, and will receive all the standard benefits associated with the subscription chosen. Thanks again!
    I already asked in my original message about compensation, this clearly got ignored so I've asked it again.

There is still no eta on when I get my gold back and considering this has been a major issue for actually playing LoR (haven't been able to get new ships due to not wanting to loose out on my respec tokens, which was a major reason to get gold in the first place...), so getting compensated for this major hassle, is not too much to ask, in fact these are common business practices, because if a company fails to provide the service they promised, they should take responsibility for their failing.

So Brandon, are you guys going compensate us or not?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Pls ignore, exactly the same as the above post.
  • Options
    naxzul1naxzul1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still unresolved, and i received an email stating the same as above, what annoys me the most with this email is it says " We will assume this has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 168 hours" ...... Here a tip,.... how about assume its resolved once you actually damn resolve it rather than telling me your working on it and trying to close my ticket before its fixed. /rolls eyes
  • Options
    newcastlebnewcastleb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey Hey! I'm seeing a nice green ACTIVE when I check on the website. Off to the game to see if everything resolved itself.

Additional: I just logged into the game and I do have the extra inventory and received a respec token from a promotion mission I just resolved. BUT I didn't get respec tokens from promotions I accepted before I realized my account had been borked. Can these tokens be added manually?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay, 2nd times a charm in this case! Over the next several hours, you should all start to see your subscriptions showing as "active" again :) Please give it some more time, but feel free to log in and check tomorrow morning and post your results here.
    newcastleb wrote: »
    Additional: I just logged into the game and I do have the extra inventory and received a respec token from a promotion mission I just resolved. BUT I didn't get respec tokens from promotions I accepted before I realized my account had been borked. Can these tokens be added manually?

For any outstanding concerns or questions, including those like the one above, please reach out to our GM team (no longer Billing, if your account is showing "active") for assistance. They can be reached at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Customer Support' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "GM Assistance" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a question, Brandon.

I've been planning on getting a lifetime subscription, and I was wondering if the gold benefits would be retroactively added to my 50s (tokens, inventory, etc)?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still inactive here. Maybe they haven't gotten to mine yet?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yep still nothing here either. The wait continues, and still no mention of compensation. just saying it would be nice.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It's back lets hope it stays this time... No compensation though Boo Cryptic:D:D:D

Anyway just glad to have everything "as far as I can tell" back to normal.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Okay, 2nd times a charm in this case! Over the next several hours, you should all start to see your subscriptions showing as "active" again :) Please give it some more time, but feel free to log in and check tomorrow morning and post your results here.

For any outstanding concerns or questions, including those like the one above, please reach out to our GM team (no longer Billing, if your account is showing "active") for assistance. They can be reached at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Customer Support' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "GM Assistance" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    It's active again, and I only lost 7 days of gold...

Seriously, what kind of fix is this? I'm getting extremely tired with this extremely poor service and zero response to my requests of compensation.

Are you guys even taking us seriously? Do I need to open 25 ticks and hundred of topics before I get your attention, or can I just stick with the 1 topic and 1 ticket and get an answer like I should.

This is seriously beyond bad, I've never been treated this bad by a company, and we all know how bad it can get...
  • Options
    jaelrinyajaelrinya Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My subscription is now active again and I have a response to my ticket.

I'm still missing the 500 promotional points however, so I updated my ticket again.

Besides that problem I luckily only lost one respec token, which I'm okay with, so I'M not going to argue with them about that.
    But I hope that the people lost more than that get some form of compensation, after all the failure wasn't on our side and we shouldn't be punished for their mistakes.
  • Options
    wondermommawondermomma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for taking care of this I'm just so glad I'm gold again .
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Taking care of this? They are stealing our gold days and refuse to compensate.

This is theft, simple as that and as long as I'm not getting compensated, I will keep this or any other thread active. This nonsense need to stop here and now.

I find it absolutely pathetic that a company that makes so much money, flat out refuses to even comment on compensation, truly disgraceful. Not to mention that taking away our gold days is illegal, if you pay for a product and not fully get it, then that's not allowed under any law.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Subscription active, but missing promo points as well.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I've received stipend on different times during the gold membership, first time I received it near the end, other time near the start, no idea why that is. So could still come.
  • Options
    eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine is still inactive , and I never got charged for May and never got my Zen.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    eab99 wrote: »
    Mine is still inactive , and I never got charged for May and never got my Zen.

Well if you never got charged, there's no problem? Just subscribe again.

I'm back in business now.