test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inactive Subscription after just SEVEN days?

Comments

• Options
    eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried that then a few days later it was back to Inactive, and still never got charged.
  • Options
    crazygunnerrrcrazygunnerrr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It probably does that because they don't receive payment. Massive bug of course.

Still no reply or compensation received, still 7 days lost.
  • Options
    gerhard81gerhard81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Two simple questions: What?s up with the lost gold days? What?s up with the Inventory and Bank bonus of my 2 romulans ? I played one to level 50 and another to level 31 in this inaktiv time. :mad:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bank and Inventory slots should fix itself because it works retroactively for all your chars, regardless of level.

As for the lost days and also compensation, well PWE is showing us how trustworthy and reputable they are by refusing to comment.
  • Options
    captlaytoncaptlayton Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i got charged twice for gold membership yesterday and as of today my account is inactive.....
  • Options
    jaelrinyajaelrinya Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They also gave me my 500 promotional points for my gold membership now, so my problems are solved. Only "lost" one respec token, no big deal. I've gathered 5 of them, so one more or less won't make any difference for me.

For anyone who hasn't done so already: open a ticket on the support site, write a polite summery of your problem and have some patience.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I've been waiting a week. Finally received a message 3 days ago, however this was a pointless message that was send to all those who are having the same problem. I've gotten 0 response to the fact that I'm missing a week of gold and that I want compensation for the hassle.

I truly don't get what's taking them some long.

But hey, they can get away with it, why should they care about a few customers, I'm oversea, can't do TRIBBLE and they know by now that they won't be receiving another dime from me anyway, they have zero reason to give me what's rightfully mine...
  • Options
    johnnyjohnny69johnnyjohnny69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I upgraded to Gold last night, but was set to Inactive a couple hours later. I did receive the extra inventory, account bank, etc.....but no Zen stipend. In addition to it saying 'Inactive', it also says "Play Until: June 18, 2013"......what does that mean?

Not sure yet whether or not I was charged....waiting to see if it shows up on my online bank statement.

:cool:
  • Options
    livinitupinphxlivinitupinphx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm an original Lifetime subscriber who purchased the game on Day 1 (back in January 2010 for $239.99 USD ), and my account now shows as Inactive. I created incident report 130530-002772 and finally received a reply after 11 days. Unfortunately, it was a useless cookie-cutter reply. Did they even read what I wrote? Even worse, they marked the incident as closed! How can it be closed if my account still shows as Inactive?

So tonight, I sent an e-mail to their support address, which created a new incident report 130610-002355. I fear I'm going to receive the same cookie-cutter reply. Are there any Cryptic/Perfect World employees on this forum that can help?
  • Options
    s2racings2racing Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay, 2nd times a charm in this case! Over the next several hours, you should all start to see your subscriptions showing as "active" again :) Please give it some more time, but feel free to log in and check tomorrow morning and post your results here.

My subscription is s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ now active (for now). Got a reply for ticket 130602-003028 but it was pretty much a non-reply reply.

Also, I'd like some option (paid or not) to retain access to the XMPP server if for some reason, voluntarily or not, I go silver again.
    Free jkname!
    Can we get some more (canon) KDF outfits, an assortment of respectable skirts/dresses, a long jacket (and more clothes in general) that does plain white well, melee weapon and Mk 15 drops, a T6 Nova, and account-wide lockbox/lobi/promo ships & consoles? Oh, and...
    Still waitin' on Klingon hairstyles actually worn on TV by a Klingon while we're at it.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    finally fixed, it is now "active".

thank you guys and apologies for my rantings for last few weeks ago.
  • Options
    byzanathosbyzanathos Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same problem and also my romie did not get the extra storage you normally get with Gold

and I dont think I got my zen/promotional points. no idea how those work though...
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wylonus wrote: »
    finally fixed, it is now "active".

thank you guys and apologies for my rantings for last few weeks ago.

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know; gives hope to everybody else waiting in a long line. :)

(yes, I'm waiting too; my son has an account problem currently in the queue, and forum volunteers wait in the same line as everybody else.)
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    anotharatanotharat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Posting here since like a lot of other people here I have the same problem and can't seem to get anything beyond an automated response from the cryptic for days now

My sub was active for a little over a week - I lost a ton of credits from selling keys since it not only went inactive, but also ignored the fact that I had months ago purchased the EC cap increase
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains. If you were missing subscribed days due to this, you should now see them when you look at your sub status screen.

For any outstanding concerns or questions, including those like the one above, please reach out to our GM team (no longer Billing, if your account is showing "active") for assistance. They can be reached at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Customer Support' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "GM Assistance" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    mcconnamcconna Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm also having this issue for the past 2 weeks (I re-subbed in the beginning of June when it first happened and it just went back to inactive today). I sent in a ticket hopeing for a fix, however is there a big bug behind the scenes that is causing this issue?
  • Options
    looter#0963 looter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Account status says Inactive.
    Days subscribed keeps climbing like I am sub'd.
    Romulan and Remen characters have differing vet days than the rest of my characters...off by 100 days.
    Sent ticket around the 6th and still no reply other than the automated one.
    At least acknowledge you received my ticket.
    A simple apology and its being looked into would suffice.
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This has happened to me twice in the past fortnight and I am still waiting on a reply to my ticket from the first time it happened.

At the moment my account is showing inactive with 13 days subscribed.

So I have resubscribed again to get it to show active.

This is really getting annoying.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mcconna wrote: »
    I'm also having this issue for the past 2 weeks (I re-subbed in the beginning of June when it first happened and it just went back to inactive today). I sent in a ticket hopeing for a fix, however is there a big bug behind the scenes that is causing this issue?

We have verified that the subscription issue where they were going inactive before the subscription period ended is resolved. If your subscription goes inactive shortly after you subscribe, it could be because funds were not collected from your financial institution after we attempted to do so. Check with them to make sure the purchase went through and is not "pending", but hard posted.

If you have any outstanding questions, see my post above yours that I am quoting for contact information.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Funny, I just referenced this in another thread.

So... not fixed as claimed, eh? I'm not looking forward to my Champions subscription ****ing up again. (Free Forms are the only reason I'm subscribed there, otherwise I'd be silver like here.)
  • Options
    edited June 2013

So... not fixed as claimed, eh? I'm not looking forward to my Champions subscription ****ing up again. (Free Forms are the only reason I'm subscribed there, otherwise I'd be silver like here.)

It is fixed. If you are inactive, it is most likely because your bank never completed the transaction and PWE did not receive funds. You can check your bank statement/ history to see if this is not the case, and if it isn't, contact information for the billing team is on the page prior in my post.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The $1 holding/testing fee has gone through three times for me and I have talked to the bank and approved payment, but my account still is going inactive.

I have been waiting 5 days on my ticket.

My STO account even states that the next billing date is June 22, 2013 but I have not been subscribed for even a month.

P.S. I have just gotten off of the phone with my bank again, and there is not a problem at this end. there is currently 2 x $1 account detail checks but no request for sub payment has been received by the bank.

The problem is on PWE's side.
  • Options
    anotharatanotharat Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yea, this is not fixed. account is still inactive

I was charged, and did file tickets... with no response

The problem with the whole "Please contact/File a ticket with/Email so and so" game is that there just isn't anybody on the other line - So, I guess the joke is on us
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is fixed. If you are inactive, it is most likely because your bank never completed the transaction and PWE did not receive funds. You can check your bank statement/ history to see if this is not the case, and if it isn't, contact information for the billing team is on the page prior in my post.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I think these belong to you.
  • Options
    runfromchronrunfromchron Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013

No this has NOT been resolved. Whatever I'm done with this game so I don't care for your replies... although I do feel sorry for the others that do care.
  • Options
    entrailsgaloreentrailsgalore Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The date you see money taken out of your available balance is simply the date the payment has posted, or completed processing. You may have been giving Gold Membership Access a day or two prior, which is your REAL billing cycle start date. It can take days for a payment to process (yep, even in the 21st century) As far as it cutting you off before your 30 days of Gold Membership is up, not sure on that one. Sounds like a bug to me. If it is, I wouldn't worry. It is not like it is preventing you from logging into the game ( like it may have done before this game was F2P) So just chill out in the meantime, and try to contact PWE or Cryptic. There is not really much else you can do beyond that, besides waiting. Or driving to Cryptic studios yourself, if you are willing.
  • Options
    vialator666vialator666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I been waiting over 3 weeks now for support to get back to me on a Lost Character!
    Started this game with it- and now its gone!

So I don't expect much from this game tbh if they totally ignore support tickets!

Will be the last time I spend a single $ on this game due to their poor support- just not worth it !

Ironically even the posts I made with this char are gone- should have over 200 posts and joined way back when it first came out- seems like my entire account history got wiped with the expansion!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The date you see money taken out of your available balance is simply the date the payment has posted, or completed processing. You may have been giving Gold Membership Access a day or two prior, which is your REAL billing cycle start date. It can take days for a payment to process (yep, even in the 21st century) As far as it cutting you off before your 30 days of Gold Membership is up, not sure on that one. Sounds like a bug to me. If it is, I wouldn't worry. It is not like it is preventing you from logging into the game ( like it may have done before this game was F2P) So just chill out in the meantime, and try to contact PWE or Cryptic. There is not really much else you can do beyond that, besides waiting. Or driving to Cryptic studios yourself, if you are willing.

Trouble is that when it makes your account inactive, it puts you back to the 10 mil EC limit and any sales made when that happens you do not get the EC if you are over 10 mil, I lost heaps when this happened.
  • Options
    reanimatedredreanimatedred Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cathgar457 wrote: »
    Trouble is that when it makes your account inactive, it puts you back to the 10 mil EC limit and any sales made when that happens you do not get the EC if you are over 10 mil, I lost heaps when this happened.

And you expected differently with PWE?
  • Options
    livinitupinphxlivinitupinphx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Knowing that I am an original, Day 1 Lifetime Subscriber, how do you explain my current Inactive status with 0 days subscribed? Cryptic (now PWE) took my $240 over 3 years ago, so this issue goes beyond a bank not completing a transaction.

This issue is far from resolved, and the cookie-cutter reply to my first CS ticket was, frankly, insulting.