test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inactive Subscription after just SEVEN days?

Comments

• crazygunnerrrcrazygunnerrr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems almost like it just reverted completely. Did you guys have your account bank before going gold? Because I can still use mine, I did have gold before though.
  • newcastlebnewcastleb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was gold before, and still have the account bank. You're right about it looking like it was reverted completely, well aside from them not reverting my money back to me. My days subscribed is the same as it was before I upgraded again.
  • melurianmelurian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems almost like it just reverted completely. Did you guys have your account bank before going gold? Because I can still use mine, I did have gold before though.
    I did not, so when I reverted I lost the account bank. I had purchased the EC cap increase which is probably why I did not lose that.
  • atrobotatrobot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    newcastleb wrote: »
    I was gold before, and still have the account bank. You're right about it looking like it was reverted completely, well aside from them not reverting my money back to me. My days subscribed is the same as it was before I upgraded again.

Just checked, and my "Days Subscribed" number is the same as it was before I subbed too.

It seems like not only is the gold sub not working, it's actually reverted our accounts to the state they were before it started.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

The team is investigating this issue and I will make another post to this thread once it is resolved. I don't have an ETA on a resolution, but I know it's a top priority.

While we will automatically be able to determine which players are affected, please also file a billing ticket with our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • vamankvamank Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The bugs are getting out of control. I have stated more then once we should be patient but my patience is running then.

The mail bug has limited my ability to communicate with my officers. I don't trust it to mail items and I have been careful to not let exchange sales expire. I get kicked and disconnected at least once per day.

And now I have lost subscriber days and the system is not showing that my Gold Subscription is active. Now I am weary to create a new Romulan character because the whole reason I PAID for gold is so my new characters would have more bank and inventory slots.

All these bugs are creating a lot of anxiety and a game should not create anxiety. Come on people please get it together. At least give us a update on whats been done and some time tables to resolution.
    Admiral%20sig%202.png
  • melurianmelurian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for replying to this thread BranFlakes. I'm relieved to know that this is being worked on.
  • ulkeskulkesk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In good news, my account was fixed tonight and is now back on gold status.

In not so good news, theres no sign of being compensated in any way for the missed days. Would have expected at the very least for the next bill date to be moved back a week since the account was on silver for a week due to this bug.

Not a huge issue, more the principle of it.
  • dragon47dragon47 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I reactivated my Gold sub on the 19th of May and just after I did, I got two emails - 1 stating that my payment had been received, the other saying my sub had been cancelled. I let it sit for a few days, just to allow it time to sort out. On the 30th, I filed a ticket (130530-001100) and after checking today, I notice I'm still showing Inactive and still at 268 days. Interestingly, while leveling a Romulan, I've gotten all the bank slots I should have, I'm getting respec tokens just fine, and all the other perks are seem to be working all right. I'm just not getting the vet time added correctly.
  • barrettfmfbarrettfmf Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been fighting PW since April on this, then in mid-May FINALLY got my account back active and now I get the same email you've all gotten about my "Subscription Expired" I am so tired of fighting with them, and I am beyond furious that they have no way to actually speak to a living human to work this stuff out! Customer Service? Non-existent.
  • wondermommawondermomma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't know where else to put this , but I have subscribed to star trek for over a week now but my subscription says inactive when I haven't cancelled it yet . Is there something gonna be done about this ? Thanks
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have that too, still no response from the team.

I got that happen on late Thursday nite/ early Friday morning a weekend before memorial day.
    I tried fix that and I even went over to my friend's with different browser, he use chrome, and still failed.

I got email saying "you have successfully updated your subscription", but I checked PWE's account webpage still saying inactive.

so I wonder if I will lose all the money to get lifetime and not able to play, because it is a fraud by PWE, not mine.
    I have been asking them few time, they really need to fix that billing site into more secured and safe.

I even tried calling, and all they did, "please wait for next operator" recordings and then they hung up.
    makes me think they DONT exist!
    I may have to call my bank and may have to "decline" the order I made, because it was never confirmed and wonder if it went to questionable 3rd party site stealing from PWE clients.

more noise by online gamers the more the congress will hear and may will go after the game companies, they just did with Sony.
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They said they're working on it, and I imagine it's a pretty serious issue.. So we just have to wait.

To issue a chargeback, or reclaim your money is some way will just make it worse. You do that and it's an instant ingame ban.
  • jaelrinyajaelrinya Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, let's just wait a few days to let them solve the problem. I'm just happy that they are working on it.

So let's have some patience after we finally have been heard.
    edited June 2013
    wylonus wrote: »
    I may have to call my bank and may have to "decline" the order I made, because it was never confirmed and wonder if it went to questionable 3rd party site stealing from PWE clients.
    You should definitely check where the payment went, however like been said, if you cancel it and the servers from PWE did register it, then it will autoban you.

I fully understand your feeling, I feel like canceling it as well, in the end I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting, but the simple fact is that if you cancel it, you get banned, and considering it takes ages to get a response as a paying player, I'm guessing that it will take even longer if you take your money back...

As for the person who got his gold back, open a ticket about the lost time, regardless of how much it matters to you, you paid for it, so go get it!
  • captainraynoldscaptainraynolds Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem here. really annoying. I hope they will give us the month we paid for, plus the days we lost..
  • gazvickersgazvickers Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem I took out GOLD on the 23rd isf of may they took my money on the 28th of may and now it's saying in active

subscribed 0.0 days

I've lost my account bank and everything in it, my extra character slot, I've not received my respec for LvL45 with my Rom and no free zen...

This is an utter joke and when I try to get some extra help out of the twitter account I'm fobbed off and spoken to like a piece of TRIBBLE.

We better be compensated properly for this
    edited June 2013
    You lost your account bank? That's odd, that one should stick around after your gold runs out.

yep I lost mine as well and the extra Character slot
    edited June 2013
    Hi Captains,

The team is investigating this issue and I will make another post to this thread once it is resolved. I don't have an ETA on a resolution, but I know it's a top priority.

While we will automatically be able to determine which players are affected, please also file a billing ticket with our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

We going to be COMPENSATED it's a simple enough question Branflakes
  • ironmastodonironmastodon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At least someone has gotten their gold status back, so I have hope that my issue will too be soon resolved. Although it has been several days since I filed my petition with billing, and I haven't even received a standard automated reply so my hope is minimal. I have my support number, so I know it went through. My biggest frustration, is that I treated myself and PWE to an additional 60 bucks in zen in celebration of going gold. I was even seriously considering the lifetime sale, but since I used my zen to buy some keys and dropped the rewards into my account bank, I find myself feeling like I wasted 75 dollars in the last week with no acknowledgement on the other end that I have any problem or not. That leaves me wondering if the same would have happened if I was lifetime, and if it will be restored or not.

Also one thing I have noticed, is that Champions online status shows as "Cancelled" at over 400 days subscribed as I did indeed end my sub with them, while Star Trek simply shows "Inactive" with 0.0 days as if I had never subbed in the first place... My bank begs to differ, and I find myself with nothing but regret that I dropped my lower monthly sub rate at CO to pay the full price for this game.

This is in no way a condemnation of the Development staff, they just released an expansion, not just an update. I am willing to wait until all is settled and see how it is handled. Not like I have a sub to cancel anyway... :P

"Captains log: I can take up a holding pattern while engineering locates the source of this malfunction, but this area is known to be a frequent destination of pirates. If we are detected by enemy ships, we won't be able to defend ourselves."
    "We don't have time to negotiate in a civilized way... Destroy them!"

"Captains log: I can take up a holding pattern while engineering locates the source of this malfunction, but this area is known to be a frequent destination of pirates. If we are detected by enemy ships, we won't be able to defend ourselves."
  • crownvic2doorcrownvic2door Member Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gazvickers wrote: »
    We going to be COMPENSATED it's a simple enough question Branflakes

Of course not! if your lucky to get gold back its probably for the remainder of the sub they wont reimburse you time lost! that's silly...Why do that when they can "fix it" and make you buy again, who cares about your outage!!!!!:eek:

Of course most of this is sarcastic, but really no, I really doubt they would do something as nice as I dunno, give you one month free even though those that had this issue more then deserve it.
  • istianisistianis Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    I got another issue , maybe related?

I bought zen(twice for 44.99) using sofort banking. Trying to pay last night for something else it says that i still have those two bills unpaid for , should perform them manually , yet the money has been deducted from my account days ago.

Maybe same happened and they set your account to inactive?
    edited June 2013
    Of course not! if your lucky to get gold back its probably for the remainder of the sub they wont reimburse you time lost! that's silly...Why do that when they can "fix it" and make you buy again, who cares about your outage!!!!!:eek:

Of course most of this is sarcastic, but really no, I really doubt they would do something as nice as I dunno, give you one month free even though those that had this issue more then deserve it.

I know and all I want is the 500 zen I'm meant to have got and my respec token. I've paid for those so they have to give me them
    edited June 2013
    ulkesk wrote: »
    In good news, my account was fixed tonight and is now back on gold status.

In not so good news, theres no sign of being compensated in any way for the missed days. Would have expected at the very least for the next bill date to be moved back a week since the account was on silver for a week due to this bug.

Not a huge issue, more the principle of it.

I'm hoping you see this. How long did it take for them to fix your account if you haven't already said
  • sicjebsicjeb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any update or ETA?
  • gremmergremmer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now I know NOT to buy a gold sub for this month, Thanks guys you saved me $15 bucks!;) I needed to go gold to unlock a bunch of stuff for all my new characters but if its going to be a rip off then I want NO part of it! I feel sorry for your loss's and I hope they rectify the situation stat, this is plain robbery if they don't!

I'm a new player who was considering a subscription - I am glad I happen to browse the forums and read that the subscription service doesn't work and my money would have been wasted.

In fact, there are a couple other posts about people buying items, not getting them, and then getting banned when they try to stop payment.

Looks like my wallet will stay closed!

Thanks for the warning!
    edited June 2013
    It's not that it doesn't work, there are bugs, the majority of the people have no issues, otherwise the site would be flooded with messages about it and PWE would have dealt with it already...

The ban is automatic, this is pretty standard procedure when you are dealing with this many customers.
  • atrobotatrobot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd bet that some people haven't even noticed. I only noticed when someone else had the issue and I bothered to check my sub.

It seems like people are reverting to their status before this most recent sub month, so if you had subbed previously (so you had all the unlocks already) you might not notice until you level up and get no respec token, and heck you might not even notice that unless you are paying particular attention.
  • wondermommawondermomma Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sure do hope this issue gets fixed right away . Billing issue should be on top of their list , downtimes and bugs I could tolerate , but not the billing issue .
  • naxzul1naxzul1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same boat here, reactivated gold sub just before end of May,no stipend received, has been set to inactive for over a week now , bank account/paypal charged , ticket in for days no response. Many things i can tolerate, but slow customer service when it involves billing is not one of them. Hope this gets fixed soon and honestly , people not being compensated for loss of service they have been charged for is totally unethical.