test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rgzarcher wrote: »
    I thought he was still alive, on some lost world or something :confused: I get that we don't speak of the JJ movies around here, but I thought DS9 was still loved by fans...or was that one of the novels...

He's alive as the emperor as of DS9 and he's alive in STO. Pretty cool old guy too.

I'm at about 500 now guys, hopefully I can get in and stay in about a 90 minute wait.

Loading now :)
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    sogetessogetes Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I JUST MADE UP A NEW SIG

STOSUCKS_zps9c7ab273.jpg

Hmmzz...why is there so many guns and TRIBBLE in your photobucket? :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    itchielitchiel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Last night after the 12am patch I was able to get in no problem, every charracter except my main. It was stuck at the loading screen after charracter selection. Loaded to 94.05 then server not responding with no patching in the upper left corner. That was supposedly fixed by the 12am patch but clearly wasn't.

If I wait an hour or more (F2P) to log into my main, will it even work yet?
  • Options
    deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    captaind3 wrote: »
    He's alive as the emperor as of DS9 and he's alive in STO. Pretty cool old guy too.

I'm at about 500 now guys, hopefully I can get in and stay in about a 90 minute wait.

Loading now :)

his spirit is everywhere, heathens!
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • Options
    chevrier233chevrier233 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is garbage man, 20,000 people in the queue means theres a huge problem. so many people are going to get discouraged by this and just play something else. if you cant get on and play the game within an hour of when you want, its ****ing pointless.
  • Options
    starsvoidstarsvoid Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daynjarus wrote: »
    an hour an a half now...started at 23000ish only down to 4000ish!!! Come on Cryptic, Really?

I was just wondering if I could leave it up for an hour and head out for a bit, -just- started to queue.

Thanks for reporting this, I'mma go while it ticks down.
  • Options
    scooterkhanscooterkhan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there is no guns and TRIBBLE in my photoucket , what ya talking about willis
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "SWEET JESUS ITS TAKING LONG ENUFF"
  • Options
    proffateproffate Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Joined the eternal queue at 20,000, packed the dog into the car and drove to the vet where he received two vaccinations, drove home and checked the computer, I'm down to 7,500. Hmmm, what else can I do while I wait?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    itchiel wrote: »
    Last night after the 12am patch I was able to get in no problem, every charracter except my main. It was stuck at the loading screen after charracter selection. Loaded to 94.05 then server not responding with no patching in the upper left corner. That was supposedly fixed by the 12am patch but clearly wasn't.

If I wait an hour or more (F2P) to log into my main, will it even work yet?

I'd almost suggest waiting it out...I'm betting they'll fix the issues surrounding server capacity in a couple or so few days, which should also fix some of the issues with updates and connections.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hmm drink a lot of coffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    texan1986texan1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so is this game pay2login now wtf sto use to be so awsome ive spent so much on zen for this game i should get a lifetime sub come on cryptic open more servers im not buying anymore zen you have lost a generous customer
  • Options
    apersont1apersont1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And an IQ of <10 apparently. When I pay a company for a product, I expect that product to be available within a reasonable time frame and in a useable condition.

Whilst I am a fan of both Star Trek Online, and indeed of Cryptic, right now they are not fulfilling their end of the contract we both signed when I started handing over money for their product.

Dare you insult my intelligence?

No seriously, i live in England so i can just play in the morning when hardly anybody is online and get my service
    MTV Cribs eat your heart out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rachel1018rachel1018 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like invest in new servers which could be transferred over to Neverwinter when the server pop drops again? Like Cryptic/PWE ever plans ahead! :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013

sniper-rifles-indoors-0221_zpsf301356d.jpg

:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    solonitesolonite Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It does seem a bit cheap that lifers/gold members get shortcut to front of queue. No offense I get that you pay or have paid money into the game but so have I, as a lapsed gold member I bought the digital deluxe a couple of years ago spent over a year paying sub.

I have bought stuff off C-store and will continue to do so. So lifers who have a bigger pocket when the game was launched get priorty loging where as I have sat at a 23,000 queue for an hour and now I am at 5900 position.

I get you spent money and continue to do so but don't think for one second cause that this game is F2P that everyone who plays hasn't spent a penny in the game (some have but not all)

Cryptic/Perfect World I am really happy that this game is finally getting the players that it should do with the expansion cause these queues mean a lot of people are playing the game which is great as I have stood by this game and recommend to others for a long time, but please sort these queues out either by a second server or increase server popultion because people what stay around long if it's 1+ hr's queue's to get in.
  • Options
    roswellgornakroswellgornak Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think they need another new Beryllium Sphere.

Oooooooooooops, wrong movie
  • Options
    donutsmasherdonutsmasher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    apersont1 wrote: »
    Dare you insult my intelligence?

No seriously, i live in England so i can just play in the morning when hardly anybody is online and get my service

Please don't disgrace us Brits by behaving like an ignorant troll, we have a poor enough international reputation as it is, there's a good chap :P This also doesn't excuse the fact that this is STO's first major live update and the preparation was woefully inadequate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by my better half.
  • Options
    majorfactormajorfactor Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    STO now this is a joke !
    Should be "STQO"

Star Trek Queue Online........:eek:

Oh well I have run out of time go to go into town and do some shopping, maybe when
    I get back I can Queue longer and I might get lucky on login. :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2013

12166_277355899061239_396130469_n_zps88aaef9f.jpg

This one kinda fits Cryptic tho... :D (no offense guys ;) )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deldeath537deldeath537 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why with over 18000 people in a que list, has STO not tried new Server Population technology or opened a second server, from what i understand que lists have been in the past, and i think its a little messed up having that many people wait to play.
  • Options
    valormeervalormeer Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently playing away at http://www.twitch.tv/emp_juri_feet If you guys want somewhere to talk :D
  • Options
    dracknaldracknal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, I wanted to play Star Trek Online.

Loaded it up, oh hey a queue.. wow 20k people. Meh I got time, so I grab a drink. I surf, drink, surf... You get the idea.

At some point I end up taking an impromptu nap (for which my back will probably not forgive me). But hey! I wake up, I'm in game... And there's red text telling me I've been idle for 50m, oh no!!! I jump forward in my chair to flick the mouse, tap a button, do SOME thing. Yeah... my foot manages to land on the cats tail. The cat flips out, lets out this demonic squalling noise that causes me to quickly turn to him, in the process my elbow bumping into a drink that sends it careening off the desk and into my lap. It's cold but it's still wet. But hey, I've moved and I'm still online, happy days!

Now the good part. Remember the cat? When he bolted he ran behind the desk. Just as I'm getting back from a change of clothes and sitting down to the game. The cat, in a desperate attempt to ruin my day as much as i did his nap, flipped the switch on the power strip.

So now here I am, somewhere around number 13k, in a queue of 16k people and wondering... What's on Netflix?
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sogetes wrote: »

BranFlakes is dedicated.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [
    sogetes wrote: »

he he
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    apersont1apersont1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please don't disgrace us Brits by behaving like an ignorant troll, we have a poor enough international reputation as it is, there's a good chap :P This also doesn't excuse the fact that this is STO's first major live update and the preparation was woefully inadequate.

Bah, i am gonna go sink some French galleons to pass the time
    MTV Cribs eat your heart out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, how are you going to deal with this? A queue of 17K == ?? hours to login. The afternoon is the only time I have to play. I already paid for starter pack in addition to the $120 I had spent over the last 7 months.

I don't think your game is worth an additional 15 a month on top of that. f I wanted to be robbed blind I would play SWTOR.

So what's the plan?
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I AM NOT A NUMBER! IAM A FREE MAN!!!( server laughs at me)
  • Options
    dracostalondracostalon Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I DONT KNOW!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,277 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    macronius wrote: »
    Seriously, how are you going to deal with this? A queue of 17K == ?? hours to login. The afternoon is the only time I have to play. I already paid for starter pack in addition to the $120 I had spent over the last 7 months.

I don't think your game is worth an additional 15 a month on top of that. f I wanted to be robbed blind I would play SWTOR.

So what's the plan?

I'm gold and don't have to que.

Maybe your 'plan' should be to subscribe?

If not? join the back of the line.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,367 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    STO now this is a joke !
    Should be "STQO"

Star Trek Queue Online........:eek:

Oh well I have run out of time go to go into town and do some shopping, maybe when
    I get back I can Queue longer and I might get lucky on login. :cool:
    Sounds more like you're looking for STQQO - Star Trek QQ Online...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png