test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

1939495969799»

Comments

• mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok first of all this is the wrong forum for this

second of all who gives a *bleep* if your a lifer or not , i filped out when i saw this queue

im not a lifer IMO lifetime sub is just a race a boff a ship or to all for 300$ (alot)

if you have to wait suck it up and wait , im sick of comments like *IM A LIFER I WAISTED 300 BUCKS I WANT TO BE FIRST IM THE RULER OF THE WORLD BLAH BLAH BLAH*

good day captains

OK, which is the correct forum, you with 6 posts? And why are you telling me? I was just responding to the OP.
    I care that I'm a lifer. I've ponied up a lot of money for this game. I literally paid to not sit in a queue. You didn't. You're basically a deck hand. Know your role.
    I didn't waste $300 bucks. I bought the LTS while the game was in beta. By the time the game went free to play my subscription had already paid for itself. I was already playing for free.
    Go back to school and learn some punctuation please. Take notes.
  • c3141pwac3141pwa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Looks like it is time to dig this thread out of mothballs.

Who wants to take a gander at how long the queue for DR will be?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We get priority for log in ques... what about STF ques? Do Gold and Lifers get priority there as well?
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tigeraries wrote: »
    We get priority for log in ques... what about STF ques? Do Gold and Lifers get priority there as well?
    Gold and Silver have no bearing on that. STF queues are based on people wanting to do them. if 1,000 people are queued the system simply randomly divided them into 200 5-person groups. The only time you should be waiting in a queue is when there are not enough people in the queue to fill the minimum requirements of the Mission.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    is this the log in queue?
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    khan5000 wrote: »
    is this the log in queue?
    Yeah. The original, zombied, thread was about log in queues.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited October 2014
    c3141pwa wrote: »

No!!!

Necroing threads is consider as spam by the Forum Rules and Guidelines...

Any thread that was been dead for 30+ days is considered dead and posting on it will only get the thread locked and/or give a warning to your account...

Where is Blugeek or Askray to close this.... :'(
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    c3141pwa wrote: »

You should have waited until Tues. 10/14/14 as honestly at this point it's just a Necro/Zombie thread:eek:
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You should have waited until Tues. 10/14/14 as honestly at this point it's just a Necro/Zombie thread:eek:
    Tacofangs wrote:
    Bad Zombie

just a piece of the best post every made