test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] Your Captain has completed 300 Special Task Forces!

I am Borg!
    I am eternal!
    This is not the end.

http://img.pandawhale.com/39215-grumpy-cat-no-Vyfj.jpeg
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry I missed it. ISP has been horrible today. Congrats on the run.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Sorry I missed it. ISP has been horrible today. Congrats on the run.

No need to worry, Suranis was kind enough to record some bits of the battle using Fraps and he said he'll send them to you.

Oh, and we were battling horrendous lag the entire time.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems the security team cats get a new MACO armor we don't have.
    http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/Beastmaster25/screenshot_2013-05-18-22-56-42_zps1f24eed8.jpg
    Look at that female Caitian behind me.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    It seems the security team cats get a new MACO armor we don't have.
    http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/Beastmaster25/screenshot_2013-05-18-22-56-42_zps1f24eed8.jpg
    Look at that female Caitian behind me.

Looks like a cross between MACO and Omega suits. I wonder if that will be a new costume unlock?
    edited May 2013
    I don't know how long they've had that costume as it's the first time I've ever used it.
    I am a jealous Lion now Cryptic.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About the pics, I'm the one with the helmet and I have decided I'm not taking my helmet off until I get a long hairstyle!

If I do get a long hairstyle I can take the helmet off and shake my head dramatically to show off my long hair...

*insert Pantene ad image here*
    edited May 2013
  • rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    About the pics, I'm the one with the helmet and I have decided I'm not taking my helmet off until I get a long hairstyle!

If I do get a long hairstyle I can take the helmet off and shake my head dramatically to show off my long hair...

*insert Pantene ad image here*

And then we change your name to Fabio Delicious?
    edited May 2013
    Hmm Sifuri you've given me an idea. Your comment about "Leave it to Izzy to wear striped catsuits" at our anniversary. Now I must create an orange Tiger uniform. What other cats could I use hmm.
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have made a Steam account. Name:

_Ferasan_

I didn't go with The_1st because it wasn't available, and I don't really like sirepical.
    Hmm Sifuri you've given me an idea. Your comment about "Leave it to Izzy to wear striped catsuits" at our anniversary. Now I must create an orange Tiger uniform. What other cats could I use hmm.

I won't lie to you, I was wondering why you didn't make the striped catsuit into a tiger pattern for a while now. But when I said that I wasn't trying to hint you to it.
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    I won't lie to you, I was wondering why you didn't make the striped catsuit into a tiger pattern for a while now. But when I said that I wasn't trying to hint you to it.

Well Zira runs a black and white Two-face style. So I went with the White Tiger/Zebra look.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Those photos are good so far. What about M'Sarabi and Kovu?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Those photos are good so far. What about M'Sarabi and Kovu?

Well I wasn't sure i you could even fit them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now I must create an orange Tiger uniform. What other cats could I use hmm.
    except i don't think it's possible; i have yet to see any costume piece in the game that can pick anything even remotely close to orange...or maybe i'm just thinking of fur and skin...WE NEED MORE FUR COLORS!!!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited May 2013
    except i don't think it's possible; i have yet to see any costume piece in the game that can pick anything even remotely close to orange...or maybe i'm just thinking of fur and skin...WE NEED MORE FUR COLORS!!!

You should have seen my old suggestion thread..
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, we can at least try. Even if it does not fit after all, at least we tried. If we find a way to make it work, GOODY! WE LEARNED SOMETHING! :D

Edit! Come to think of it, I looked at the prototype, and I have a great deal of empty real-estate that is begging to be filled. Also, would you want any other writing besides the character names?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Well, we can at least try. Even if it does not fit after all, at least we tried. If we find a way to make it work, GOODY! WE LEARNED SOMETHING! :D

Edit! Come to think of it, I looked at the prototype, and I have a great deal of empty real-estate that is begging to be filled. Also, would you want any other writing besides the character names?

I'll probably have Kovu and Sarabi's tonight or tomorrow. Also I want the title "The Scar family" on there somewhere as well. Since that's the name of my RP family.
    edited May 2013
    After sitting behind the computer for 8 hours, I have my client's order ready to ship. The life of a small business owner....
    [CatPhone] Aeronaut@aeronuat: Sorry, comp battery died

[CatPhone] Voporak@voporak: Did you bury it and have a funeral?

[CatPhone] Kess@blackeagleaggie: We are gathered here to-day to remember fondly the Battery of Aeronaut's Laptop, who shall be dearly missed.

[CatPhone] Voporak@voporak: May it rest in peace.

[CatPhone] Kess@blackeagleaggie: I'm off for the evening. I shall raise a toast to the Battery.

[CatPhone] Voporak@voporak: Cheers.

Poor battery! D:
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It wasn't too far back since mine died too, blasted unreliable things, and they are expensive as ingots! I seldom used it though, but nice for brief power interruptions or when the power cord slips out by accident or frequent summer storms when I want to do energy-lite activities and don't want to risk being plugged in.
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Poor battery! D:

Custom built desktops don't use batteries. :D
    Custom built desktops don't use batteries. :D

Well, not all of us can afford a custom built computer.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

if*

Bad Izzy.
    Well, not all of us can afford a custom built computer.

You think I can afford it? I've been buying it piecemeal. I still need a new video card, CPU, and some bigger HDD. But I have the case, a new motherboard, an SSD, Windows 8, and a liquid cooling system for my CPU. All of that cost me less than $500 and was a better use of my money than a stupid iPad (yes, my opinion of that paperweight has been turning negative recently).
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All of that cost me less than $500 and was a better use of my money than a stupid iPad
    well, it was up until you bought windows 8
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited May 2013
    well, it was up until you bought windows 8

There is nothing wrong with Windows 8.
    Oh the problems of some people...

You could have your faucets running brown water for a week now and the people that are responsible for the drainage not doing anything about it...

But, rage over drainage aside, Windows 8 is fine. I like Windows 7 more but 8 didn't seem too bad to me when I tried them with my sis...
    edited May 2013
    I won't be able to get on again until Legacy of Romulus launches.

See you cats on the flip-side!

As for what I will be doing during the patch, I'll be watching the next-gen XBOX reveal.