test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know if anyone has seen this on tribble but thought you might get a kick out of it. (i have not edited this in anyway.)

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx26/revo_2010/screenshot_2013-05-13-08-12-54_zps55bd06ef.jpg

i saw - and fought - it this morning...who knew lirpas could be so deadly?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's really really really real?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys....She is just a Ferocian. Nothing to be even closely concerned with. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Guys....She is just a Ferocian. Nothing to be even closely concerned with. :rolleyes:
    you try saying that after being pounced and one-shotted by a nanopulse lirpa
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2013
    A Ferocian with a Derpa........All I can say is that even a fake cat must be superior to a complete non-cat........:rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    M'Vore got a good laugh about roasting that ferocian by luring it into the fire pit with little effort on his first encounter, his only regret is not being able to retrieve it's perfectly BBQ'd body =^,.,^=!
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Filthy Ferocians.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited May 2013
    So that's really real?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    So that's really real?

Considering Revo said he didn't alter it in any way, yes.
    Being called Captain Fang, it almost seems like a joke the devs made of their own error since the fangs are on it's mouth incorrectly in that picture! They still need to fix ferocian and ferasan fangs!
    edited May 2013
    Being called Captain Fang, it almost seems like a joke the devs made of their own error since the fangs are on it's mouth incorrectly in that picture! The still need to fix ferocian and ferasan fangs!
    *from inside m'vore* ferocians are no joking matter! they iz evul!!!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    You have done well Cryptic. Now add even more Ferasan NPCs.
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You have done well Cryptic. Now add even more Ferasan NPCs.

More? There has yet to ever be an actual Ferasan NPC, still only Ferocians so far!
    edited May 2013
    More? There has yet to ever be an actual Ferasan NPC, still only Ferocians so far!
    isn't the shipyard equipment vendor ferasan? i never looked at its behind, so i don't know if it has a tail or not

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    isn't the shipyard equipment vendor ferasan? i never looked at its behind, so i don't know if it has a tail or not

It's had a ferocian behind since forever! The real reason cryptic seems to love ferocians is they think they all need capes. And tails and capes have clipping issues.

Also, *thumps belly* Not so loud from in there when M'vore is in public! Don't want to scare everyone near M'Vore =^,.,^=!
    edited May 2013
    Also, *thumps belly* Not so loud from in there when M'vore is in public! Don't want to scare everyone near M'Vore =^,.,^=!
    isn't that kind of what your name already does?

#LegalizeAwoo

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's had a ferocian behind since forever! The real reason cryptic seems to love ferocians is they think they all need capes.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8hekGkk31qc184to1_500.jpg
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    isn't that kind of what your name already does?

*Fox snicker* Not entirely =^,.,^=! M'Vore managed to tame the Katie so he assumes he can't be that scary!

Anyway, surprised no one mentioned the NPC Caitians, or should I say Caitian-things on Nimbus, cause um, they don't seem entirely Caitian! Some have human-like ears while others don't, and they have Romulan style Eyebrows I don't recall seeing before on Caitians. A preview of possible Rommie hybrid Caitians that could be players?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So, that's the real reason she hates capes. She accidentally created Ferocians, did she now?!

:eek:

:P
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited May 2013
    Oh Bob the 1.52 version of the Lion King mod is up.
    http://www.skydaz.com/the-lion-king-mod-installer-for-minecraft-1-5-2/

Just go down till you see the Download part. Under there click the part that says [drct]

in this

Download Here .exe (MD5: 49694ca96b70197192c4bf3b52ba470b) [drct]
    Then load up the installer and click install. You can also use that site for other mods using the same method.
    edited May 2013
    Guess who is no longer gracing our front page!
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Guess who is no longer gracing our front page!

Who?
    10chars
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited May 2013
    Who?
    10chars

Our revealing Vulcan friend got replaced by Angry Romulan Lady.
    edited May 2013
    Now for today's What the Funk Moment of the day!
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Now for today's What the Funk Moment of the day!

Suroo turned orange! *amazed*
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Suroo turned orange! *amazed*
    is it howlween already? if it is, how come i still can't make rommies on holodeck yet?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about! :rolleyes:
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dammit Jim! I bought the pack.. >.< :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    Dammit Jim! I bought the pack.. >.< :P

Conglomuratories!
    edited May 2013
    If (IF) Cryptic ever gives us re-species token, I will turn my Alien into a Caitian so I can actually use him. If ever that happens, I plan to buy the Vesta Set for him.

As for my Caitian Engineer, I am in a bit of a dilemma. I need a ship that can equip cannons. What I really want is the Jemmy HEC, but I don't have anywhere near 60 million EC, and I doubt anyone here just so happens to have a spare one I can work a deal for obtaining. So the real question, how well does the Vesta work for Engineers? If it performs well enough, I may buy the pack sooner rather than later.

TL;DR version? Does anyone have a spare Jemmy HEC I can barter for? If not, than is the Vesta Set good for Engineers? Opinions? Thoughts?

Also, I had a good conversation with Aero about the capabilities of the Vesta as a Science ship, and he says the consoles all depend on Auxiliary power. So with that in mind, I could load the Auxiliary Cannons in fore, and Elite Fleet Turrets in aft. Are the benefits good enough to justify forcing a Phaser build?