test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."

That brought tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what she thought when she saw he was ok.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher is up for patching! Server remains down until 12PM PDT (US). Today's patch weighs in at 10GB but I only needed to download 1167KB. It only took my computer two minutes to patch (full disclosure, I have Windows and STO installed on an SSD. So your times may vary.). But keeping Tribble up to date and Pre-patching works.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    .... I have Windows and STO installed on an SSD. So your times may vary.). But keeping Tribble up to date and Pre-patching works.

Absolutely, same here, the speed of STO on an SSD is pure awesomness.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Almost 97% complete with my LoR patch. Been running it for 1.5 to 2 hours now. So it should be done in an hour or so, maybe, and then I create my rommie char and work toward my Ha'apex.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and so it begins...
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited May 2013
    97.7% complete. SOOOOO CLOSE! I can almost smell the Kali-fal!
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited May 2013
    98% complete.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    Such a slow patch.
    edited May 2013
    ~6GB for me due to partial pre-patch. Had so many issues with the Pre-patching where it would go a few tenths of a percent and then say "Frak it, I'm going away".
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will be playing with Voporak for a little while before I make my Rom. I will get ahead of you all on the Nukara rep and not have to enjoy the Romulan content through constant crashes! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Hopping in game now after a whole nine minutes patching and 215Kb received.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited May 2013
    99.1% COMPLETE! I can almost taste the Kali-fal.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    99.1% COMPLETE! I can almost taste the Kali-fal.
    i've been tasting it for the past 40 minutes...it pays to prepatch :P
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2013
    i've been tasting it for the past 40 minutes...it pays to prepatch :P

As I said, pre-patching was having trouble.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    As I said, pre-patching was having trouble.
    i mean i patched the game 2 hours before the server came back up, when they had finished updating the game and were just doing maintenance

keeping tribble up-to-date also helped, because everything was already there, just needed to be copied over

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    i mean i patched the game 2 hours before the server came back up, when they had finished updating the game and were just doing maintenance

keeping tribble up-to-date also helped, because everything was already there, just needed to be copied over

I don't have any access to Tribble, so yeah. But all my patching is done, so I am going in game now.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Define prepatch. My patcher kept downloading THE SAME THING every time I exited STO. :rolleyes:
    canis36 wrote: »
    I know that Kerrat is seen as a good place to get Mk XII gear, but I was wondering if anybody had tried the T'Kanis Nebula Empire Defense area on Elite as an alternative. Wondering how the drops compare to Kerrat since it's a single player area and thus you don't have to compete with others for the drops.
    I have never once gotten XII from EITHER of them! And I certainly have never gotten a purple drop! The only reason to go there is the sheer number of drops gives good EC just from vendor trashing.
    A touching moment indeed. But what of all those lost? Especially all those children who will never have a future?

*removes his beret for a moment of silence*
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    so, how is everyone enjoying the awesomeness of LoR so far? well, everyone who managed to get in, anyway; i hear mention of some people having problems logging in now

#LegalizeAwoo

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I could *Fox whine*. But this was to be expected like I said yesterday, looks like I'll come back in an hour or two and hopefully things will be more playable, or even playable at all, as I never got past the first loading screen.
    edited May 2013
    Plagued by the "unable to log in due to unknown reasons" bug.
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Plagued by the "unable to log in due to unknown reasons" bug.
    weren't you logged in earlier?

#LegalizeAwoo

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The game will still show you to friends etc that you have logged in if you make it to the character select, but doesn't mean managed to get ingame or able to read chat though.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game will still show you to friends etc that you have logged in if you make it to the character select, but doesn't mean managed to get ingame or able to read chat though.

Both Ash and I were on earlier, but after logging out we can't get back in.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited May 2013

I was on for 10 seconds saying hello then it dced me.
    edited May 2013
    Do yourselves a favour, and just take a day or two away from STO. By then, the login should calm enough. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited May 2013
    Gold members blame Silver players.

People need to get a life.
    edited May 2013
    the price of zen is dropping rapidly now; an hour ago it was at 138, now it's down to 132, and it keeps dropping

EDIT: and the server's coming down in 15 minutes...well, at least it wasn't unplanned, and hopefully they're doing it to fix the login issues and extra character slot bug

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2013
    Thank goodness it's only 1.5 hours. Maybe I'll get some playtime in tonight.
    edited May 2013
    In other news, did The Ashkrik see this guy's siggy? :D