test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Teacup

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *it has been sometime since the events of him being prisoned and rescued from the dark depths of his closet in his room, but the letter that was found by himself contained a uncureable poison that has lead to his death*

*has died on his bed in his room*

ps.. I cant keep up to you guys, anyways it was fun :)

NOOOOOOO!!! Alas poor Locutus, I knew him well...
    (feel free to come back any time, It's not hard to return to life in Teacupland)
    *also wants a badge* :eek:

*wipes the tears from his eyes and returns to the ceremony*

And to our Gracious King Trebort I would like to extend this huble offering of Honorary Deputy, and with it this Jewel encrusted Badge *that sort of looks like a star but could be an elephant, thanks mom*
    edited July 2010
    Krent wrote: »
    An arrest without me? Seems I've missed a bit. I should make Dawson an official Deputy of the Teacup, he has done mush to promote safety here in Teacupland.

I award thee the sub-title: DotT Dawson (has a bit of a ring to it), Thank you for your efforts in keeping the peace.

*hands a badge shaped like a teacup, or maybe it's a turtle, hard to tell*

My mother made it, wear it well.

Thank you!

*attempts to pin badge to his clothing, but can't get it on properly*

How do I put it on?
    edited July 2010
    Kraq999 wrote: »
    *With Parallax in the dungeons, K'raq makes his way to his quarters. He begins to pack a few things into a small duffel bag. When he is done, he walks back to the King, and kneels before him*
    My liege, it is time for me to go on another journey, to better my skills so that I can protect Teacupland even better. I will return as soon as I deem that I am strong enough to protect you.

((OOC: Going on vacation. See ya in a week......try not to blow up or anything, ok? :p))

((Have fun!!!! :p I'll try make sure no one blows up, but I can't guarantee anything, it can get pretty wild around here :eek:))
    edited July 2010
    *puts too much baking soda in some cake mix and manages to explode a cake in the kitchen*
    edited July 2010
    Where he got it? I think I forgot to lock the cupboard again.... :(

YOU! :eek: After all this time, you still live? how did you get to this dimension?! GUARDS! Form up, arrest that man!

Teska, take note of him being here. It's most unusual!

*While everyone is distracted, the Antagonist sneaks off with his valuable box, being helped by Minioneer.

Antagonist- "Alright...dont push...or make any sudden movements. oh, and breathing on it might be a bad idea too."
    Minioneer- "Sir, do I want to know what's even in this box, or, for that matter, how you came in possession of it in the first place?"
    Antagonist- "Probably not, but ill show you once we get back to the lair"
    Minioneer- "Sigh....alright, should I take the right side or the left side?"
    Antagonist- "What? How will we get through the door like that? No, take the front, i'll take the back"
    Minioneer- "Alright, are we going to be facing eachother?"
    Antagonist- "Of course"
    Minioneer- "You sure someone shouldnt be facing forward to guide?"
    Antagonist- "Hey, as long as you dont block my view, we should be fine."
    Minioneer- "Sir, im pretty sure ill be blocking your view, regardless"
    Antagonist- "Look, just help me lift this thing up, alright?"
    Minioneer- "Fine...on the count of three?"
    Antagonist- "Yes...on three...1, 2.....3!"
    (They successfully pick it up, and slowly make their way towards the door...)
    edited July 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    ((Have fun!!!! :p I'll try make sure no one blows up, but I can't guarantee anything, it can get pretty wild around here :eek:))

K'raq's on vacation? Woohoo! (Remembers the box) right, no sudden movements.....still, yes! Dont worry, I guarantee that a lot of things will blow up while you're gone! Mwehehehe....

*The Antagonist and Minioneer continue, and, with some trouble, make it through the door*
    edited July 2010
    Antagonist wrote: »
    K'raqs on vacation? Woohoo! (Remembers the box) right, no sudden movements.....still, yes! Dont worry, I guarantee that a lot of things will blow up while you're gone! Mwehehehe....

*The Antagonist and Minioneer continue, and, with some trouble, make it through the door*

Hey, antagonist, you might want to make sure everything is OK first. I did hear something break, in there and it wasn't just the pencil.

Oh, and I think you will just love this! I have managed to make my own K'lones for when K'raq is away! Isn't that lovely? in fact, there's one right behind you. *Orders the K'lone to arrest Antagonist and take any wand shaped objects away from him.*

Now, where did I put my Eludium Pu-36? I need that to blow up Venus! Its blocking my view of Mars.

((With K'raq gone, the Prince Bogglesworth Channel launch party has pretty much turned into a rave.))
    edited July 2010
    mizarone wrote: »
    Hey, antagonist, you might want to make sure everything is OK first. I did hear something break, in there and it wasn't just the pencil.

Oh, and I think you will just love this! I have managed to make my own K'lones for when K'raq is away! Isn't that lovely? in fact, there's one right behind you. *Orders the K'lone to arrest Antagonist and take any wand shaped objects away from him.*

Now, where did I put my Eludium Pu-36? I need that to blow up Venus! Its blocking my view of Mars.

Antagonist- "NO! Dont touch the box! its...ummm...(Thinking)Hmmm...Enemia would know what to do....ah Ha!....Err...it will make you sterile if you try to open it! So scram! Quickly Minioneer, we must run carefully!"

*Before Minioneer has a chance to point out the contridiction of running carefully, the Antagonist starts carefully running, prompting Minioneer to let out a "Sigh" as they flee the premises*

Antagonist(Now outside, speaking in to the intercom)- "MaxSpock, do you read? Meet me at the base, Pronto! We have a lot of important things to discuss!"

*The Antagonist, Minioneer, and the mysterious box all Warp out using paradoxy, despite the lack of a channeling device, to the Tea River Lair*

Antagonist- "Wait...Mirazone took my wands...which means that it was unstable...uh oh...Minioneer? where are you?"
    Minioneer(From the top shelf in one of the lair's many storage closets)- "Over here, sir."
    Antagonist- "Good...uh oh....Where is that box?"
    *Looks around frantically, finding it in the control room*
    Antagonist- "Whew, and here I thought that something bad had happened to this thing (The box screeches, and begins to levitate) No no no, come back down! (Grabs it, and chains it to a desk) that was a close one...."
    edited July 2010
    Antagonist- "NO! Dont touch the box! its...ummm...(Thinking)Hmmm...Enemia would know what to do....ah Ha!....Err...it will make you sterile if you try to open it! So scram! Quickly Minioneer, we must run carefully!"

*Before Minioneer has a chance to point out the contridiction of running carefully, the Antagonist starts carefully running, prompting Minioneer to let out a "Sigh" as they flee the premises*

Antagonist(Now outside, speaking in to the intercom)- "MaxSpock, do you read? Meet me at the base, Pronto! We have a lot of important things to discuss!"

*The Antagonist, Minioneer, and the mysterious box all Warp out using paradoxy, despite the lack of a channeling device, to the Tea River Lair*

Antagonist- "Wait...Mirazone took my wands...which means that it was unstable...uh oh...Minioneer? where are you?"
    Minioneer(From the top shelf in one of the lair's many storage closets)- "Over here, sir."
    Antagonist- "Good...uh oh....Where is that box?"
    *Looks around frantically, finding it in the control room*
    Antagonist- "Whew, and here I thought that something bad had happened to this thing (The box screeches, and begins to levitate) No no no, come back down! (Grabs it, and chains it to a desk) that was a close one...."

Theoretically speaking, what would happen if someone shakes that box vigorously until something breaks? ((Which I did earlier and I did peek inside to get the broken pencil out.))
    edited July 2010
    Theoretically speaking, what would happen if someone shakes that box vigorously until something breaks? ((Which I did earlier and I did peek inside to get the broken pencil out.))
    Well, I wouldnt do it....its...uh oh...you didnt did you? Uh oh...alright, ill get the water(Box begins to glow, and the antagonist quickly poors water into it, resulting in steam and more screaching) There we go....geez, wonder why this thing was in the catacombs...doesnt matter, it will work as a perfect power source! Hehehehe.....(Box begins its unnatural screeching again, attempting to levitate) Shut up, box.
    edited July 2010
    Well, I wouldnt do it....its...uh oh...you didnt did you? Uh oh...alright, ill get the water(Box begins to glow, and the antagonist quickly poors water into it, resulting in steam and more screaching) There we go....geez, wonder why this thing was in the catacombs...doesnt matter, it will work as a perfect power source! Hehehehe.....(Box begins its unnatural screeching again, attempting to levitate) Shut up, box.

hmm, that sounds like it can go very wrong, very fast.

If you needed a power source, you could have just asked you know. I have some spare zero point modules lying around.
    edited July 2010
    hmm, that sounds like it can go very wrong, very fast.

If you needed a power source, you could have just asked you know. I have some spare zero point modules lying around.

Not good enough, Mirazone...not for what im doing....this is more than a power source...but, alas, I have said to much. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a meeting with MaxSpock
    edited July 2010
    ((OOC: Going on vacation. See ya in a week......try not to blow up or anything, ok? :p))

*Pauses with a bundle of lit dynamite halfway in someones pocket*

Awwwwww! :(

*Sadly removes it*

*Disappears in a puff of black smoke, appears in Antagonist's base*

Antagonist? are you here?
    edited July 2010
    MaxSpock wrote: »
    *Pauses with a bundle of lit dynamite halfway in someones pocket*

Awwwwww! :(

*Sadly removes it*

*Disappears in a puff of black smoke, appears in Antagonist's base*

Antagonist? are you here?

(Over the intercom)- "In the conference room, please.....down two floors, past the hydro-pumps, right of the hanger. if you reach the death-cannon, you've gone too far"
    edited July 2010
    *it has been sometime since the events of him being prisoned and rescued from the dark depths of his closet in his room, but the letter that was found by himself contained a uncureable poison that has lead to his death*

*has died on his bed in his room*

ps.. I cant keep up to you guys, anyways it was fun

*is sad now and orders a state funeral for him, or at least a biodegradeable box to be floated in to the TeaLake* :eek: I hope he comes back from TeaAfterLife soon....
    *With Parallax in the dungeons, K'raq makes his way to his quarters. He begins to pack a few things into a small duffel bag. When he is done, he walks back to the King, and kneels before him*
    My liege, it is time for me to go on another journey, to better my skills so that I can protect Teacupland even better. I will return as soon as I deem that I am strong enough to protect you.

((OOC: Going on vacation. See ya in a week......try not to blow up or anything, ok? ))

Have a good one! :cool:
    Krent wrote: »
    NOOOOOOO!!! Alas poor Locutus, I knew him well...
    (feel free to come back any time, It's not hard to return to life in Teacupland)

*wipes the tears from his eyes and returns to the ceremony*

And to our Gracious King Trebort I would like to extend this huble offering of Honorary Deputy, and with it this Jewel encrusted Badge *that sort of looks like a star but could be an elephant, thanks mom*

*Is overjoyed* Woot! I love it!

*goes back to the rave, now Mosh Pitting* :eek:
    edited July 2010

Hmm...K'raqs going on a holiday...I mean, training session....so I think I'll take his place. After all, I only have to look menacing, don't I?

*starts smiling like Gordon Brown*

Scary enough? :D
    edited July 2010
    wrote:
    Hmm...K'raqs going on a holiday...I mean, training session....so I think I'll take his place. After all, I only have to look menacing, don't I?

Ahhh someone who looks very very scary O_O! He makes me cringe whenever he was on the news O_o!
    edited July 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »

*recoils in fear* Good lord! :eek: I *hides behind his throne*
    edited July 2010

dear lord, its the devil himself!
    edited July 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    Ahhh someone who looks very very scary O_O! He makes me cringe whenever he was on the news O_o!
    *recoils in fear* Good lord! :eek: I *hides behind his throne*
    dear lord, its the devil himself!

So it's settled. :D

*attempts to put on K'Raq's gaurd teashoes*

Blimey, how big are these shoes I have to fill?
    edited July 2010
    wrote:
    So it's settled. :D

*attempts to put on K'Raq's gaurd teashoes*

Blimey, how big are these shoes I have to fill?
    They look kinda like clown-shoes...
    edited July 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    They look kinda like clown-shoes...

Somehow, I don't believe a Klingon would wear clown shoes....... :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    >_>

They... might O-O;;;
    edited July 2010
    Teska wrote: »
    Somehow, I don't believe a Klingon would wear clown shoes....... :rolleyes:

Never heard of K'obo the Klown?
    edited July 2010
    (Over the intercom)- "In the conference room, please.....down two floors, past the hydro-pumps, right of the hanger. if you reach the death-cannon, you've gone too far"

You MUST show me that death cannon some time!

*Walks to conference room*

What now, Antagonist?

*Activates mustache radio, Antagonist doesn't know*
    edited July 2010

What now, Antagonist?

*The King is busy listening to their conversations in the War Room*
    edited July 2010

What now, Antagonist?

Antagonist- "All in good time. First, I need to do something as a precaution... *Activates an EMP plot device, disabling the radio* I suspect K'raq maybe spying on us with one of his flycams, so I set off a temporary EMP, so if you have a cell phone, you'll need to wait a couple of hours before you make any calls...ya, sorry about that. Oh, and please, for my sake, don't ask how an EMP can be temporary. Now, The reason I called you here..."

*leans in closer*

Antagonist- "Now, as you may know, Teacup land has decided to spy on me. How, I don't know. What I do know is that I have a very delicate operation in the works, that may insure the success of all of my many endeavors for years to come!"

*Leans in even closer*

Antagonist- "So, Considering the circumstances, I have decided that, to insure my success, I need someone like you. Someone who those Teacuppers trust."

*Leans in even closer, to the point where MaxSpock's Personal space has likely been violated*

Antagonist- "What I need is a Double-Agent, an Inside Man."

*Leans in so close that MaxSpock's and the Antagonist's noses are touching*

Antagonist- "And that man, MaxSpock, is going to be you!"

*Resumes his original position*

Antagonist- "Your primary mission will be feeding them false information, and trying to figure out who their spy is. Other than that, sabotage and info-gathering should keep you busy. So....Congratulations, Double-Agent! You start immediately! Dismissed."

*The Antagonist exits the conference room, joined by Minioneer in one of the hallways of the lair*

Antagonist- "Brilliant, eh Minioneer? If they decide to send a spy, Ill know about him before he even gets here, with MaxSpock as a double-agent!"

Minioneer- "Sir, while it is a good plan, I cant say I share your optimism; Even your best plans have a tendency to spiral into excessively complicated, out of control situations....speaking of which, you haven't shown me what's in that box yet..."

Antagonist- "Ah! Thank you for reminding me, Minioneer! Come, to the control room! I shall show an object that will be the harbinger of my ultimate salvation! Mwehehe...."

*The two head to the control room, unaware that they just hired a double agent to work as a double agent spying on the people who hired him to spy on the Antagonist in the first place...or that the contents of the Antagonist's mysterious box will only make even more confusing and complicated....*
    edited July 2010
    Did Someone say DEATH CANNON?!?
    edited July 2010
    Antagonist- "All in good time. First, I need to do something as a precaution... *Activates an EMP plot device, disabling the radio*

*static*

Damn...it didn't work...

*sees if the Teashoes the Antagonist was wearing were transmitting*
    edited July 2010
    Damn...it didn't work...

*sees if the Teashoes the Antagonist was wearing were transmitting*

((Fortuneately, the gear MaxSpock was given was protected against EMP. So, when the EMp was gone the radio resumed normal operations. We got most, if not all of Antagonist's Double Agent plans.))