test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru everyone
    edited April 2011
    Hello all,

If you'd like to be part of the Imperial Romulan Fleet, this is the place! Such a great fleet with Legal Romulan Ale!
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF. :D
    edited April 2011
    I would like to join. I am hoping for a Romulan faction. Not just a playable race
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF. :D

hann'yyo My friend
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Rihannsu in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Rihannsu Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Rihannsu people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    IRF Video
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Rihannsu in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Rihannsu Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Rihannsu people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    IRF Video
    edited April 2011
    Romulans decloaking on the starboard bow captain (again) :p

Joluan Tru Nistel, and welcome.
    Thanks Phoenix_Lord, your support is always welcomed.
    edited April 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    Romulans decloaking on the starboard bow captain (again) :p

Jolan'tru Fvillha its good to see are Back. ;)
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru from the VKF. :D
    edited April 2011
    Hi DeRhamme, thank you for maining the recruiting station. :) I have my centurion restock your ale cellars. have to have something to brib the new recruits with (cough) I mean reward them for the loyality and enthusiasm.

side note: I downloaded 15 Romulan related TNG episodes to my droid phone, to get back into the swing of things. How goes STO lately?

Anyone trying out the Forge to create their own episode?
    edited April 2011
    Hi DeRhamme, thank you for maining the recruiting station. :) I have my centurion restock your ale cellars. have to have something to brib the new recruits with (cough) I mean reward them for the loyality and enthusiasm.

side note: I downloaded 15 Romulan related TNG episodes to my droid phone, to get back into the swing of things. How goes STO lately?

Anyone trying out the Forge to create their own episode?

Not much I have been playing alot on RIFT but I do get on STO at lest three or four times a week
    and I have yet to try the Foundry I'm hopping to make a Romulan mission when I do.
    edited April 2011
    Ah yea Foundry, that the ticket (I was to lazy to read up on the latest user created episodes), last I reviewed post on it, it seemed Foundry was lacking (like its in beta, and under development still). Yeah I would consider working up some Romulan RPG with Foundry, so maybe I should dig into it. Now I just need a good break from RL so I can game again. :rolleyes: whats the chances?

How you liking Rift? I played some beta, but I wasn't really wowed over (pardon the pun).
    edited April 2011
    I was thinking about joining your fleet but when I saw the application process I just said to hell with it. This is a game and I am not applying for a job.
    edited April 2011
    Ramesses wrote: »
    I was thinking about joining your fleet but when I saw the application process I just said to hell with it. This is a game and I am not applying for a job.

Understood, we've had a need to screen folks, plus some of our inquires help us to see where you fit in with our fleet. Send me a PM if you have any specific questions.
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru

So, this is where you guys are having your conversations. I keep stopping by the website, but there hasn't been too much writing happening there, since the Klingons attacked our database (a.k.a. the website display went white).

Fvillha, nice pic, and quote from the Star Trek BOTF. I still like playing that game from time-to-time. Anyways, catch up with you guys later.

Solok
    edited April 2011
    Joluan Tru Alextar, I am try to get my Romulan On. I've been exploring the problem with our main forum skin being hose up (so far no luck), I'll probably have to ask the admin folks at Modcraft for assistance.

Currently debating on Rift, there's a 25% discount this weekend for it, if I dont' jump on it this weekend I'll wait for new StarWars MMO.

Also, I started exploring the Foundry now that its on the live server. Seems easier to deal with than making levels for Star Trek Elite Force 1 or 2. :)
    edited April 2011
    Joluan Tru Alextar and Fvillha
    edited April 2011
    IRF Video
    edited April 2011
    Joluan Tru fellow Romulans and Friends, I hope you're all having a great day. Here's a few extra bottles of ale to make it so.
    edited April 2011
    IRF Video
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru to our Romulan Friends and Allies. Hope all is well
    edited April 2011
    Joluan Tru Casta Rasa, and DeRhamme, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the 50% discounted ships in the C-Store, time to use up some of the credits and cash in on some Romulan Ale reserves. ;)
    edited April 2011
    Joluan Tru Casta Rasa, and DeRhamme, I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the 50% discounted ships in the C-Store, time to use up some of the credits and cash in on some Romulan Ale reserves. ;)

hey Fvillha yes the 50% off sounds good but there is nothing I want in the C-store at this time.
    edited April 2011
    Yep, understand that, I believe I have most of what I care for at this point. Storing credits for Rommie items, if and when they show up. Did you manage to get the Reman during the Cloak series?
    edited April 2011
    Jolan'tru,

Nice work on the Recruit video guys, I enjoyed it so much I wanted to sign-up for the fleet....but then I realized, I'm already a member...hardy-har-har! Are you serious STO hands out Reman officers for completing the Cloak series? I wonld't know, because I can't play any MMORG right now, due to a very poor internet connection (for the next year), and last 1/2 a year) but that seems rather lame that the feds would get Reman bridge officers.

If they have made a Reman bridge officer, maybe, they are halfway there to making the Romulan Faction, ...wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise. However, I think they way things are currently going, in RL, I should be back with high-speed internet and done this 1 year contract up north, before the option of playing in the Romulan faction becomes available in STO. Kinda mixed emotions for me, because I like the idea of not missing day one of being able to play in the Romulan Faction, but also somewhat annoying that a third faction takes 2 years from launch to come out. All I can say, is it's a good thing were Romulan fans and not Cardassian, because that will probably be the happy 5 year anniversary.

Anyways, keep on keeping on Fleet, I look forward to keeping up to speed with you guys regarding STO and the Romulan Faction, even if I can't blast though a few missions together as Romulan/Federation operatives.

Until next time,
    Solok
    edited May 2011
    Guess who is back! :D

New PC is up and running after many months of no gaming :mad: hope to see some people online playing.
    edited May 2011
    Guess who is back! :D

New PC is up and running after many months of no gaming :mad: hope to see some people online playing.

Jolan'tru RD its good to see you are back. :)