test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Good to hear your back, enjoy the gameplay for the both of us...it will be another year before I can say the same.

Until then...
    edited May 2011
    Fyi to all members,

sent a message to Theo regarding the IRF forums hopefully I will hear back soon as to getting our forums repaired. :)

Also are we using the Vent thats listed on the website? Dont seem to come accross anyone online maybe its cause everyone is away from STO LoL
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru friends. Have you been making good use of the Q Skill boost this weekend?? :)
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru to you as well!

If I had a way to access STO, I would talk to Q. However, that will have to wait till a year from now. Keeping up in reading Romulan novels though, just finished my third book out of five, in the mini-series by Diane Duane called "Rihannsu". Starting the 4th book, "Honor Blade" tonight. Might not be able to play as a Romulan, but at least I can be well verse in the folklore for when the faction does come out!

Until that day of a great faction (and living in a RL location with good broadband speeds) I'll just keep reading...
    edited May 2011
    Fyi to all members,

sent a message to Theo regarding the IRF forums hopefully I will hear back soon as to getting our forums repaired. :)

Also are we using the Vent thats listed on the website? Dont seem to come accross anyone online maybe its cause everyone is away from STO LoL

Great to have you back RD (cough, me 2, sort of) speaking of a new PC, my kids lost the PC they use for doing homework on, so the inherited mine, so now I have to shop for a new one, soon.

I believe I have the original theme skin for the forum if Theo thinks it needs to be reloaded. I am not positive but they're may have been some update on the host server that throw things off (guesses on my part).

Anyone hear from Spartan lately ?
    edited May 2011
    Fyi to all members,

its back up and looks great and the that vent I get on If I see that some one is on.
    Fvillha wrote: »
    Great to have you back RD (cough, me 2, sort of) speaking of a new PC, my kids lost the PC they use for doing homework on, so the inherited mine, so now I have to shop for a new one, soon.

I believe I have the original theme skin for the forum if Theo thinks it needs to be reloaded. I am not positive but they're may have been some update on the host server that throw things off (guesses on my part).

Anyone hear from Spartan lately ?

I talk almost everyday on his vent for RIFT I gave it to you but if you need it again I'll pm it to you.
    edited May 2011
    Yup forums were up and down abit ago that was just me doing some playing around and updating somethings :p

Few minor issues that I will tend to when i get more time been playing with the forums all night so I am pretty tired. But I will squash out the bugs over the next couple days.

Thanks Fvillha, yeah just got my new PC few days ago its running awesome posted the specs up in the IRF forums for everyone to see.

I will have to hop on Vent one of these days then would love to chat :)
    edited May 2011
    Quess I need to get all the ball to find a new system too. Currently sharing my old one with my 3 kids (mainly for their homework), so it's not seeing much game time. Plus I need an excuse to get a new game system. :)
    edited May 2011
    Current members check in on the main forum, time for another Roll Call, especially for those that haven't posted in the past 2 weeks. --Decloaking time--
    edited May 2011
    As Fvillha mentioned if all current members could please check in on the main IRF forums as to avoid any account deletions. Accounts inactive or maintaining low post counts will be deleted. Thanks :)
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited May 2011
    If the site is working again, that's amazing. I'm headed right there now.
    edited May 2011
    Donatra is the cutest Romeowlan ever. :)
    edited May 2011
    Donatra is the cutest Romeowlan ever. :)

I concur. I just wish the story writers weren't so out to get rid of her. :(
    edited May 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited May 2011
    Joluan Tru Phoenix Lord and how is VKF these days? Well we hope.
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    edited May 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited May 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.

Jolan'tru my friend
    edited May 2011
    Great to see the site up and running, forgot how much I missed the daily comments...
    edited May 2011
    IRF Video
    edited May 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Great to see the site up and running, forgot how much I missed the daily comments...

Hoping to get our website redone or replaced with something new this month as well so lets keep our fingers crossed :D
    edited May 2011
    Hoping to get our website redone or replaced with something new this month as well so lets keep our fingers crossed :D

Maybe we should have a Fleet meeting on vent to talk about that.
    edited May 2011
    IRF Video
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'tru everyone Hope you have read the new Engineering Report - May 16, 2011
    a lot of good stuf on Season 4 that sounds great. :cool:
    edited May 2011
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Maybe we should have a Fleet meeting on vent to talk about that.

I agree sadly enough I havent been able to get any input from the forums as to what the general membership whats for a new site however theres also a thread in the Command Board to discuss ideas D if you want to chime in there I would love to hear some more ideas Talok has chimed in so has Fvillha so go there maybe we can schedule a meeting from there if we can get everyone on at the same time :)
    edited May 2011
    I posted .01 latinum (2 cents) worth of my thoughts. This weekend after 12 PM PST should be good for Vent. & gaming time.
    edited May 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    I posted .01 latinum (2 cents) worth of my thoughts. This weekend after 12 PM PST should be good for Vent. & gaming time.

This is a busy weekend for me so I'll try to get on vent.
    edited May 2011
    Greetings from your allies at Federation Fleet.
    edited May 2011
    Jolan'Tru

Another great morning...