test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited June 2011
    I've recently read the Vulcan's Soul Trilogy, due to it's shedding some light on our heritage with our cousins on Vulcan. I was surprised with the background it provided about Reman. I don't want to spoil the story for those that haven't read the series, and highly recommended it for those interested in Romulan, Vulcan and yeah Remen.

Now I need to find more Trek novels worth reading, think I am close to reading all that have some Romulan tie ins.
    edited June 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    I've recently read the Vulcan's Soul Trilogy, due to it's shedding some light on our heritage with our cousins on Vulcan. I was surprised with the background it provided about Reman. I don't want to spoil the story for those that haven't read the series, and highly recommended it for those interested in Romulan, Vulcan and yeah Remen.

Now I need to find more Trek novels worth reading, think I am close to reading all that have some Romulan tie ins.

Jolan'tru Fvillha thanks for the info now I have to go take a look at Amazom.

Ps you need to hear this song LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjijVEv2QY
    edited June 2011
    edited June 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg[/QUOTE]
    edited June 2011
    Been revisiting some of my old SFEF2 maps, was attempting to make a Romulan Senate and surrounding area.

reference image
    image00
    Image01
    image02

Would be cool to build up a similar area to visit in the Foundry, like visiting the new capital on Rator III.
    edited June 2011
    Been revisiting some of my old SFEF2 maps, was attempting to make a Romulan Senate and surrounding area.

reference image
    image00
    Image01
    image02

Would be cool to build up a similar area to visit in the Foundry, like visiting the new capital on Rator III.

That would look great
    edited June 2011
    We're still looking for more Captains to help command our Ale Carrier fleet. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.

Jolan'tru Phoenix
    edited June 2011
    DeRhamme are you still able to use the @romulanempire.com email account ? (or anyone else) I've had trouble with it for a while now.
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited June 2011
    IRF Video
    edited June 2011
    Greetings everyone in the IRF, how are we all today?
    edited June 2011
    Doing well had a great weekend (Father's Day too), hope everyone survived. Time to restock the ale cellar. (burp)
    edited June 2011
    Jolan Tru'

Everyone be sure to check out the new IRF website :)

www.RomulanStarEmpire.com
    edited June 2011
    Great work Rihanha Dheno on the new site.
    edited June 2011
    Great work Rihanha Dheno on the new site.

Thank You :)

Just glad to have an interactive website and something that looks nice since it has been up there has been a spike in membership and lots of website hits already in just the past 24 hours hopefully it stays that way :D
    edited June 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited June 2011
    Yes, great website...great improvement from last site. Now, your next assignment, should be to get hired by Cryptic and work on getting the Romulan faction out...
    edited June 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Yes, great website...great improvement from last site. Now, your next assignment, should be to get hired by Cryptic and work on getting the Romulan faction out...

Dont worry Tal Shiar is already making progress! :D Replacing Cryptic employees with Romulan Tal Shiar agents and many more classified things that are going on behind the scenes to ensure the Romulan faction makes its way to us
    edited June 2011
    excellent....good to hear
    edited June 2011
    Thank You :)

Just glad to have an interactive website and something that looks nice since it has been up there has been a spike in membership and lots of website hits already in just the past 24 hours hopefully it stays that way :D

More joining the IRF sounds great things are looking up for us Romulans in the Federation .
    Dont worry Tal Shiar is already making progress! :D Replacing Cryptic employees with Romulan Tal Shiar agents and many more classified things that are going on behind the scenes to ensure the Romulan faction makes its way to us

Yes that is good to know the Tal Shiar is working hard so that one day we will return to homes back in the Imperial Romulan Empire.;)
    edited June 2011
    Wow...I'm pretty excited....I was actually able to login into STO day with my lame internet connection...up here in a northern fly in community! Yeah for satellite connection. Although it was on the lamest graphics and still laggy, at least I was able to get on, after downloading the updates for STO from the last 6 months over night.
    edited June 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Wow...I'm pretty excited....I was actually able to login into STO day with my lame internet connection...up here in a northern fly in community! Yeah for satellite connection. Although it was on the lamest graphics and still laggy, at least I was able to get on, after downloading the updates for STO from the last 6 months over night.

Sounds great one more Romulan back in STO. :cool:
    edited June 2011
    Yes indeed. I was able to exchange my headset for a new one, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to work with our VOIP servers.
    edited June 2011
    Yes indeed. I was able to exchange my headset for a new one, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to work with our VOIP servers.

Almost tempted to buy a plane ticket and come out there with the only intention being to setup your headset cause you have the worst luck it seems getting your mic to work with Vent or Mumble LmAo :p
    edited June 2011
    IRF Video
    edited June 2011
    Greetings brothers and sisters, any chance to join KDF side fleet for me ? =)
    edited June 2011
    Zarxide wrote:
    Greetings brothers and sisters, any chance to join KDF side fleet for me ? =)

Go to our wesite and join there and someone will add your toon to the Fleet in game.