test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

( We hope that the Romulan's will be playable in season 4, NOT season 6 !!! ) Please Cryptic ;)
    edited January 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video

( We hope that the Romulan's will be playable in season 4, NOT season 6 !!! ) Please Cryptic ;)
    edited January 2011
    Greetings DeRhamme and the IRF!!!

Long time...see you out there..
    edited January 2011
    ethanADAMS wrote: »

Aloha! We hope to see you soon! :D
    edited January 2011
    ethanADAMS wrote: »

jolan'tru Ethan Adams yes my friend see you out there.
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video

edited January 2011
    Do you have what it takes to serve the true Empress of the Romulan people?
    Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet?

If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

edited January 2011
    IRF Video

edited January 2011
    IRF Video

edited January 2011
    IRF Video

edited January 2011
    IRF Video

edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    The new "The Vault" series coming up at the end of the month has perked my interest, hopefully I can make some time to scope out the missions around this new Romulan content. If it's based on the Prequel "Countdown" comics by IDW, it should provide the background to the borg-romulan hybrid technology Nero used.
    edited January 2011
    Fvillha wrote: »
    The new "The Vault" series coming up at the end of the month has perked my interest, hopefully I can make some time to scope out the missions around this new Romulan content. If it's based on the Prequel "Countdown" comics by IDW, it should provide the background to the borg-romulan hybrid technology Nero used.

I'm also looking forward to playing them, and I'll really be happy when the Romulan are Playable!!!
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited January 2011
    Allied Fleet Bump

Jolan'tru Phoenix thanks
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    Re-installing Champions Online and STO (upgraded to new hard drive).

DeRhamme send me a PM on what server and player name you're on for the new MMO beta, maybe I can find you sometime. Last i tried the beta server was down (imagine that) :)
    edited January 2011
    I've been busy reading the Typhon Book Series and the Vulcan Soul Trilogy.

The Destiny provides background to the Typhon Series.
    Book One,
    A spy for the Typhon Pact—a new political rival of the Federation—steals the plans for Starfleet’s newest technological advance: the slipstream drive. To stop the Typhon Pact from unlocking the drive’s secrets, Starfleet Intelligence recruits a pair of genetically enhanced agents: Dr. Julian Bashir, of station Deep Space 9, and Sarina Douglas, a woman whose talents Bashir helped bring to fruition, and whom Bashir thinks of as his long-lost true love.

Book Four (just released, and my current book to read)
    On a diplomatic mission to the planet Andor, Captain Picard and the crew of the Enterprise-E bear witness to the rank devastation resulting from the Borg invasion. With the reproductive issues that have long plagued the Andorian people reaching crisis level, avenues of research that at first held great promise have proven largely unhelpful, and may well indeed be worsening the problem.
    Despite the Federation's seeming inability to provide assistance and growing doubt over its commitment to a staunch, longtime ally, Andorian scientists now offer renewed hope for a solution. However, many segments of Andorian society are protesting this controversial new approach, and more radical sects are beginning to make their displeasure known by any means available. In response, President Nanietta Bacco has sent the Enterprise crew and a team of diplomats and scientists to Andor to convene a summit, in the hope of demonstrating that the Federation's pledge to helping Andor is sincere.

But the Typhon Pact is watching, and their interests may very well lead the Andorian people down an even more treacherous path. . . .

Vulcan Soul Trilogy
    Book One,
    One year after the end of the Dominion War, the Romulan Star Empire comes under attack by a mysterious and alarmingly powerful enemy calling itself the Watraii, a species with a long-standing vendetta against the Romulans.

Book Two,
    a bloody war is raging between the Romulans and the mysterious Watraii. Ambassador Spock, pursuing his dream of ending the centuries-old enmity between Romulus and Vulcan, must find and penetrate the home base of the Watraii, where long-hidden secrets that link this newly-discovered people to the ancient Vulcan race are finally revealed. Through masterful use of flashbacks to an earlier time in Vulcan civilization, Josepha Sherman and Susan Schwartz bring the history of Vulcan to life as never before in a stirring tale of explorers who took their chances amidst the cold and distant stars

Book Three,
    As the hidden truth about the Romulans' early history is revealed at last, its implications for the future play out as Spock and his allies reach across a gulf of both time and space in an attempt to bridge the gap that separates the longscattered offshoots of the Vulcan people. And though the reunification he hopes to achieve will come at a terrible cost, failure could mean centuries of sorrow and chaos for untold millions.

Google for more info, or visit your nearest book store or Library, if well stocked.
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    IRF Video
    edited January 2011
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited February 2011
    Thanks for the Bump.